All Comments on 'Ensuring Some Vows are Followed'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 3)
drbenchpress66drbenchpress664 months ago

Ok I hate to be THAT guy but how is that not just straight up blackmail?

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Never complain, never explain!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Missing her final reaction. Perhaps regrets!

calflashcalflash3 months ago

Gave her enough rope to hang herself. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

sad, I'm a Cousy/Bill Russle fan, and the great Larry Bird years. GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really liked it. Funny as all hell too. And yes, he gave her just enough rope to hang herself.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief15 days ago

Seems that Gary isn't such a loser after all. Not saying he did anything, at least that they can prove, but it worked out well for him. Loved Taylor having to wear the clown outfit that she hated, then ended up with stripes and pok-a-dots of a different kind. Taylor already seemed a bit past center with her Petition for Dissolution so it didn't take much more to nudge her over the mental cliff. Way to go!

26thNC26thNC7 days ago

Great story with even greater revenge. Don’t be knocking the Celts man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...