All Comments on 'Entangled'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
StevenJayStevenJay7 days ago

Fair play to the MC for not just blowing up but waiting to find out what happened and in some ways better still that he didn’t get the full story till right at the end.

It did somehow seem wrong that Chris ended up profiting from his “humiliation” and I was a bit surprised that the MC didn’t give him at least one good kick in the balls

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

I felt like this was a really excellent story. I'm surprised that reactions are so split on it. I agree with you about the entire blackmail concept in these stories, but I think also that it can be covered with the whole "graveyard spiral" concept - slip up once, get blackmailed into it again, then again, etc. Rationally, confessing to the first slip up prevents the blackmail, but a hell of a lot of people aren't rational.

<>

Anyway, like a lot of the others, I'm glad for the reconciliation, but man, I can't imagine it would be easy after seeing all those videos, even knowing the truth logically/intellectually.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Meh. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I gave it a 2, which does not reflect the quality of the writing, which was good. The subject matter was bad, so a 2 for "dislike."

anon.1

avidreader123avidreader1232 months ago

The abuse of Chris was hard to read. I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, I'm saying I don't want to read it. Regarding Cherie, I kind of wish they could have worked out a throuple thing. Regarding the Bachelorette party or whatever, does that mean all her friends were raped too? Good story, but not my favorite.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I'm happy for the reconciliation. What makes the difference is that all along, she was thinking of her family first. That's a tremendous amount of love, loyalty, and integrity in an otherwise impossible situation. She held true even in the hell of it. I'm glad Carl was man enough to see the scenario for what it was. Too many people are quick the jump on the BTB wagon. Cherie deserves a better ending even if it can't be with Kasey.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unbelievably bizaare. It reeks of forced S/M and of forced dominance and unwilling submission. Its torture and pathos.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seeing as she was completely alone, I can see that this level of blackmail coukd trigger caving I to the blackmailer's demands. Her husband was away, her kids were endangered and she had a lot of scary, unknowns coming. Reporting this to the authorities would not clear this up. If anything the kids could end up in foster care. She couldn't handle that. So he sacrificed her fidelity and almost her sanity to go through with it. Finding some comfort in Cherie and maybe a little of Stockholm Syndrome to survive. The fact that Cherie fell in love with Kasey is not Kasey's fault. Not anyone's fault. And Cherie was a good friend but Kasey was never going ot give up her marriage and her live for her husband and family. Period. 5 stars though got crazy. Agree wholeheartedly with author's afterword about misses of blackmail trope in so many LW stories.

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

Keep coming back to your old stories. Sorry you aren't posting lately, really enjoy your writing. Still mixed feelings about this one.

SlamnukeSlamnuke6 months ago

I disagree with your premise about not telling the spouse. She was drugged at the bachlorette party and didn’t know it, she killed a man who was legit trying to rape her. No court of law would ever convict her.

She should have told her husband immediately, especially if she knew she was drugged. I don’t buy this excuse even in this scenario because she was drugged against her will in the original event.

You would need to update the story to make her legitimately at fault for something that she did of her own accord with full mental faculty and sober. This is the only way this scenario would work where telling the spouse would get her into more trouble. Of course it makes her a sociopath and changes her entire personality but it’s the only situation in which it works.

Her not telling her husband is divorce worthy here. There is not a chance a normal man would ever get over this situation.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

I generally hate reconciliation LW stories. I rarely even buy the "blackmail" reconciliation stories, in most of them the set up is such that a GOOD wife would rather fess up to the husband than fulfill the demands of blackmailer. I disagree with the author's end notes that "nobody would agree to be blackmailed over drunken ONS" or similar - some people would. BUT those cases make for shitty reasons to reconcile in a story.

/

However, as usual with this author, he managed to excel where most others failed - once the story got unraveled, I was rooting for reconciliation. The only downside was that I was also rooting for Cherie to join them in a poly triangle (2 sided or 3 sided, whatever works), but the author indicated there's a planned happy end for her, so that'll be enough for me.

/

All in all, easy 10 stars for an excellent story with unusual plot playing with cliche trope, excellent BTB, empathicablle (is that a word?) characters, and good resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Inconceivable nightmarish trap for a vulnerable mother alone. Desperate hostage victim.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

A twisted story but was a good read.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean8 months ago

Hum, I thought it was headed to a trio. This is one of the first blackmail ones that made any damn sense, usually it's "I have video of me feeling you up on the dance floor so if you don't gang bang the student body while I film it at the school he teaches at I'm telling" and like what????? I get the blackmail here, though keeping it from hubby i am torn about, problem is if he had been told what could he have done once he got back? Still not sure how they cleared up the original vehicular vid, maybe for the next one in the series. You create great worlds.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Waste of time. Cheater is a cheater. Stupid storyline! LM

Pappy7Pappy79 months ago

Second read, still enjoyed the flow and the characterization. But, still had a problem with what he saw on the video and what her explanation was. Maybe believe her and maybe not on the enjoyment part. Picture worth a thousand words years later. "What are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" And Cherie would be out of the picture or at least bitch slapped for the in his face "I love your wife and I will take her if you stumble" and the first time the wife professed to still love the bitch but was staying with him for the duration, she would best consider the implications of that. Pretty sure the only reason she stayed away from Cherie was because of guilt and fear her husband would leave her. That threat is gone, hubby caved and forgave so no reason not to dredge up the "love" and since she is so good at hiding stuff she might slip back into the stuff that she "only pretended she liked" wink, wink. Oh, and hubby wasn't any part of that life so he wouldn't be now except as an ATM machine, just like he was then. Sorry Todd, I really like your stuff, usually, but I can't get the distrust out of my mind. Surprised the husband could. Still stand by my five stars for the writing and story development and force of habit on your stories.

Madeira1076Madeira10769 months ago

No one owns automatic weapons without a serious permit!

No body lets a Lesbian say that's my girl when talking about your wife... Gross

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Not my kind of story (the weird sex part) but good writing by our talented author, as usual. A very good revenge story if a bit extreme. I am a firm believer that there are people in this world that need killing. second time and still 5 stars.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut10 months ago

A full 5 stars, that was if nothing else original, or very close to. Alas, the writer isn't here anymore, can someone tell me if I failed to comprehend part of the story. What prompted Kasey's distance and reticence at the end of making the videos, just before her husband returned?

As I've read from another writer, these are just stories, nothing has really happened, nobody really dies. I must tell myself that when I next read a story and someone's heart or even life is torn apart.

The reason for the last remark was because of one of the anonymous comments expressing a lack of sympathy for Kasey's problems given the position she had placed herself into. I think the modern reply to that would be that it is victim blaming or shaming. In older parlance, I think that while it is wise to be aware of your situation both physically, and mentally, you should not have to just accept the wickedness of others.

I don't believe in any formal religion but was brought up RC. If you are a Christian, you recognise that we are all sinners and even those honoured as saints were faulted humans.

EoRaptor013EoRaptor01310 months ago

Xlnt writing, maybe unbelievable scenarios in a couple places,but what bothered me the most was the casual use, or rather reference, to fentanyl. I suppose it wasn't as much of a scourge in 2018, but even then the smallest amount could be deadly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I never, ever thought I’d say this, however, in a sick, perverted way I can kind of possibly see the case for Kasey. Still wouldn’t take her back. Way too much to forgive and forget. Those images would just keep popping up in my imagination, some things just can’t be unseen.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story was a little over the top for my taste, and the whole revenge scene was silly and juvenile, but writing was okay.

I'm just curious though; are ball gags registered or something? or do they have traceable serial numbers? Maybe better quality ball gags are available in sex shops 100 miles away? Are ball gags more risky to possess than tasers and concoctions of alcohol drugs? Just wondering.

Ken in Texas

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

What a dark and twisted path you've taken us down this time. Not sure I'm happy that Chris got away without being castrated for the crap he pulled and tried to pull. It takes all kinds, but I'm not sure there could ever be the same closeness that once was there between Carl and Kasey. Forgiven, I can see that happening because of the love they had and technically she was raped and forced into it, but would Carl ever be able to forget? That's a big pill to swallow and I'm betting not too many men could do it. BTW, loved the use of the peppers on the dong, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Both the MC, and the comments missed the critical point: all of it was preventable! Why did a married woman go to an event like that?!? Let’s flip the sexes, and see how much “compassion and understanding” there is!

A man with a wife out of town leaves his children in someone else’s care for the night. He and his friends go to a strip club. The dancers conspire with the bartender to spike the drinks to get the men loosened up quicker, and to get more money faster. The man leaves, and one of the strippers follows him, intending to “roll the drunk” for the rest of his cash, and his credit cards. The man accidentally kills the stripper. A woman “Christina” blackmails him the same as the original story. Everything else plays out the same way.

Now, how many of you want the man to die, and how many want reconciliation?

As far as I’m concerned, the wife in Todd’s story is completely at fault, and needs to be held accountable. If she had behaved like a GOOD wife and mother, she wouldn’t have been in a situation to be drugged, and the entire scenario would have been avoided!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars out of 5 for this one . Cherie should find herself a nice girl .. I would have kicked her to the curb for not telling Me .. Together We might hake found an easier was out .. Trust is very important to Me . If She had told me then we might have figured everything out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am still shaking my head and my eyes are wet. Powerful!

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Different take on infidelity 5*****

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

Hell, that was dark!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A horrendous crime was committed. One of the better, albeit disturbing, blackmail stories. Not sure reconciliation is realistic though. Not saying Kasey is to blame as she was left in a terrible situation. But nature of what she was forced to do and her Stockholm Syndrome with the (sorry, opportunistic, though un-informed) Cherie (who despite her motivations was systematically part of the repeated rapes) makes it hard to see how therr is anreal way forward. Author makes compelling arguments and his analysis in the afterword is right it on target (dispelling most of the stupid blackmail tropes), but she herself would be unimaginably scarred and it is all.new for the husband. In real life, while forgivable from a moral viewpoint, the forgiveness cannot stop the forget aspect, and the damage to the marriage is so severe that real reconciliation is not possible. Wish it were otherwise as I feel for Kasey. But somethings cannot be healed. Another example is Josephus' Corruption wherein a young wife, feeling guilty for nagging her husband into committing a crime, and getting a tough love judge who sentences him way too harshly for a first offense, she ends up being "recruited" (really blackmailed) after visiting the prison a couple years into his sentence (and two years before first parole option). This triggers a series of horrific sacrifices where a couple times a month for most of the two years, she is taken to a trailer for "dancing" where she and other wives are repeatedly raped by prison guards, off two dozen per visit, in every imaginable sex act, all of this in order to.make sure nothing "bad" happens to her jailed husband (whom she loves more than anything else in the world) and that he gets his early parole. Even the husband realizes afterwards that he had no chance at first parole and would have likely died when is payoff money ran out. Also the wife is one of many wives being horribly raped. She goes into her "party girl" mentality, to survive, rarely enjoying any aspect of the sex. Working from.thrninside and going to the FBI, she manages to burn all the blackmailers (though the prison doctor more or less gets away). However, hubby learns the truth and when he is released is beyond conflicted and wants at first nothing to do with her. The torment for both (her for most of two years) and him with the recent knowledge is so pervasive that it seems implausible that their marriage survives or.is at least irrevocably changed to a pale shadow. The author Josephus (a fine writer) has them reconcile and work through their issues, but does so with no marriage counseling (think she goes to therapy at some point). She too had a case of Stockholm Syndrome. Just not sure thatnthe trauma of repeated rapes is well represented in some of these stories. In "Corruption" would.seem that at least part of the wife's psyche will always hater her husband for what she was forced to do. And vice versa, he will.always have a part of him that cannot understand her sacrifice given the magnitude. As such hard to believe that their could ever be full reconciliation. Similar thoughts with this story. Both well written but horrifically dark. Don't get me wrong, I like a good reconciliation story, and in both stories (this one and Corruption), the blackmail threat was real and palpable and there was no readily available help. But just not sure in real life, that couples can get over what transpired and move on. I wish I was wrong. I hope I am wrong. But humans are complex creatures with a bevvy of insecurities, fears, and guilt.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Yes this is a bit strange and over the top, but I could see it happening. Thanks for your writing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Nope. Score is only because the author is/was popular. In fact, I have to wonder if there is jury rigging going on. In no way should this he nearly 4.5 and that has nothing to do with the reconciliation itself. I personally believe couples can overcome a lot but this? It's entirely ridiculous and totally unrealistic. I have a real problem with the notion that this level of bullshit happens while still in love with and respecting ones spouse. Perhaps if profound mental illness was a factor. It wasn't. Therefore this is preposterous. Any other author would have 3 tops

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - anything with murder, rape, blackmail, torture, underage or bdsm should be automatically removed from this website and especially from the Loving Wives category.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Tantalizing story. Well written. I agree with your logic.

Thank you for writing this. It's certainly original. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An intricate story but this one made me viscerally I'll. The writing still is superb. The subject matter, and acts, are so evil and viele as make think the people that do this twisted beyond Sanity. Some things are just flat out wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story. Very different from your other stories. Yes pretty twisted but for a low down blackmailer rapist ..... Of course, I would have kept Cherie. But that reflects my personal experience. 5 stars as usual. Oh, and critics lighten up. It is fiction and occasionally an author just needs to go there. Read John RIngo's Paladin series. The hero is "forced" to acquire a harem of teenage girls to save them. And requited to be the beneficiary of Droit De Seigneur as the lord of a kingdom filled with teenage beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually like your stories. Now I learn that your fourteen. Chris should have been stomped stupid and left in a permanent coma, but the clown show in the quarry was silly, as was the aftermath.

Ken in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Bet ol' Chris'll never be the same. Course he'll love that. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as I do not condone violence , l really enjoyed this read. You mind is very well balanced….A bit twisted but your stories are great.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

It's my second read of this one and it's as much fun as ever doing ole Chris up fine, even if it was vicarious fun. It gives a new meaning to "fuck him" but he earned the ride. It's a 5-star story and happy Kasey gets her money's worth of revenge but if you don't mind I'll pass on the Lil Bitch videos. Tis another 5-star .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuckin' dumb excuses.

We can always find excuses, lies, discharge our responsibilities.

It's easy, just blame others for us.

A nice pile of absurdity.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Nope. She had a choice. Take responsibility for the accident. What she agreed to added additional responsibilities and guilt of even more acts. Acts that she knew she participated in. He should have dropped her and let her reconcile with Cherie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Expletives

I was hoping for another author who didn't write wimpy cuckold stories.

Had to quit reading when after All those videos he started to feel sorry for her. BTB

One time okay But she was in 24 videos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! 👍 The most well done blackmailed wife story I can remember. Your logic in the closing notes is spot on. I do think that women, thinking differently, more emotionally perhaps, than men, may make different choices when presented with the same situation. So they may agree to a blackmail where it wouldn't make sense logically to a person outside the experience.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

So SignedBTW is triggered by the fact that men with self respect find this story bullshit. Says more about you (looking at your profile, might as well be like one of these anonymous pussies) than anything in your beta bitch manifesto.

But enough time wasted on a self loathing piece of shit. This story is way out there in terms of reality, and full of hypocrisy. For instance, after revealing her appetite for swallowing for strangers when she hated doing it for the one she "loved" is a dead giveaway as to why this story is ridiculous. And the writers enthusiasms to justify her betrayal with his lame post production notes is laughable. Call it what it is.

The high rating this crap got is either due to the "fake profiles" to inflate a rating, or the sad commentary of just how many punks with no self esteem or outright cucks are on here...

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

I love how the author justifies his obvious cuckold fetish. Dude if you didn't love it so much you wouldn't fucking write about it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was she saving herself !/ he would have to be the mind-less and hard up / sick story of a depraved wife and cheating slut and liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have found out if Cherie wanted to stay and if Kasey wanted her with them. But that is just my kink. Good story. Thanks. I am including a five to help make up for the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I applaud the author's frank (and correct) assessment that blackmail sex is rape and any appearances of the victim enjoying it are irrelevant as it is rape and cannot be enjoyed. It is merely then a question of survival or pleasing the blackmailer to alleviate further torture and pain. I also was heartened to see that the MC is quite rational and understanding. In this story there is no reason to forgive. And yes the one night stand followed by videos leading to long term blackmail sex / rape, etc never holds up to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely Stockholm syndrome for Kasey. Also not learning she was drugged for a year must have been tortuous. It sounds like after the MC came back and they moved, Kasey managed to bury things and invest hard in their marriage for 15 years. I can understand why Cherie is an ex-lover. That affair was for support during a terrible period and yet is tainted by the blackmail and constant year long rape. The MC has a big heart and clearly loves his wife. I do wonder though if her incident had been investigated, that the police would not have dug up the drugged drinks for sex deal with the club. The dead victim's criminal record would have raised alarm bells. But hard to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just no. He should have left her for being so fucking stupid in the first place. A simple discussion would have prevented everything. I wouldn't even want to be in a relationship with somebody who couldn't trust me enough to talk to me about the potential trouble they were in. Much less that it went on for so fucking long.

She'd be gone and good riddance.

The story basically doesn't resolve anything. Time can make the hurt go away, but I doubt it would have gone away for the husband since he constantly reexposed himself to the source of his hurt. Trust would be gone. She betrayed him for a long ass period of time. Even if it was unwillingly in the beginning.

No, better for him to throw the whore out.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Did there ever end up being a follow up story for Cherie?

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

I didn't get too involved in this tale until it got to the overwhelmingly "fuck you" fun revenge, loved that part and do believe I detect an evil and dirty mind at work with writing that part.

PBD2022PBD2022almost 2 years ago

So to get away from justice she sacrificed her vows. That alone shows her true self. If it was a mistake as she pointed out she should have came clean rather than sell her soul.

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 2 years ago

I Don't Know

Why I'm ever surprised the the same old assholes keep showing up in comments after reading stories they Fucking Know they are going to hate. Many are cowards who hide, probably in their mothers' basements, others seem to be nearly illiterate. Some don't seem to know more two words -"cuck shit". Then there are the ones who proudly proclaim how their morals are better than anyone elses. Just scroll down a few pages, it's plain to see the type. They're the ones who are so certain they know what to do in any situation that offends them, they need to learn there are consequences to what they profess is justice in the real world. To borrow two words from Randi (that I may not have credited her with before, apologies for that) you're a bunch of "homicidal maniacs". You need to get a life, your continued rants are the classic definition of insanity, all aimed at fictional characters. It's the same delusional crap as dimbulbs like yourselves aim at actors and actresses playing parts, you can't tell the difference between real and fantasy.

What surprises me is why more Authors/Story Tellers don't moderate comments and why more haven't left. Clowns like you are one of the reasons why I've changed some of my voting standards, I used to be able to Always vote For an individual or issue but for the last few years it's changed. Now it's too often Against someone or thing, as in the lesser of two evils.

...

I don't know if being Kasey's husband I could have gotten past what happened, but finally knowing the truth would certainly have given me pause for thought. What I do know is what Chris went though was over the top, the punishment ti Chris deserved and I'd like to think what was done to him wouldn't cause me to lose any sleep. Anything that led up to it and afterwards would be a different story I'm afraid. Four more things; Cherie didn't deserve the torture the truth is putting her through, Kasey's husband has discovered just how far he will go to protect someone he loves, Cherie should know he can be depended on for her too and finally I for one appreciate and enjoy Todd's prequels and sequels. Topnotch writing. *****'s. Signed: BTW

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 2 years ago

A tough story, one of the few with a semblance of a reasonable explanation for her actions. Twenty years in the joint when you don't deserve it is a great motivator. Many would have ended it here and now I think, rather than submit themselves to this ordeal.

It gives a bad name to swingers though, I don't think they deserve to be shown in such a dark light.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

This one was great story. Mostly because it could happen. It also was gratifying as the predator became the prey. Fitting ending except Chris should have been maimed and tortured till death or at least made to live in severe pain for a long time. Kasey, it seemed, was trapped by her own thought process. Cherie, it seemed was also somewhat a victim and a bit tragic. I love the raw emotion and great interaction of your characters and stories. The very best writer on this site and I wish you would start writing again. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love your story and your post-production notes.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disagree heavily with your "final statements". Blackmail that revolves around something so easily resolved as in this story should not lead to actions like described.

Additionally, blackmail is inherently only useful as long as you have something to hide from your partner (see here, she would have gone into an affair again) and dishonesty is a valid reason for loss of trust and breakup.

Lastly I am appalled you equate blackmail and rape. I find this statement stems most likely from a world view heavily skewed by would-be modern-man bullshit. Furthermore, the legal implications of these two actions are not equal, i.e. rape can never be a misdemeanor, while blackmail can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 Stars on this one . I think She should have told her husband as soon as possible . My First Ex kept things from Me that I could have helped her with . This writer is my favorite here . Todd remember this there is no pleasing everyone here .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the top story in the blackmail genre that I have read, I think precisely because og the logic you worked out. It was a hard story to read but was very powerful and well put together. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bleak and hard. But as always written better than 90% of the stuff you see. And that almost certainly includes the posers who are soooo very masculine in their criticisms. De Oppresso Liber, brother

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Garbage is the right word for this shit⭐️✨

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Please, show the other male members of your family this shit. If they have any pride in themselves they'd beat you senseless and disown you.

So cliche using worn out lame excuses for a cheating slutwife.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent all the way through. And your thoughts at the end. thanks

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

The only thing that seems out of place to me is that Carl had three separate 15 day vacations during the 18 months he was away. Doing some math in my head it seems that at least two, very likely all three occurred during the year period Kasey was being forced to go to the swinger parties. Of she's spent the past 15 years being clingy, spending every possible minute together and always making sure he always knows where she is and what she's doing? How is it that he didn't notice any unusual behavior from her during the time that it was actually going on? From the portrayal we get of Kasey it doesn't seem like she's that good of an actress. It's a small detail but, it's been nagging at me.

For some of these other moronic comments, it's obvious people either don't read stories closely or they have serious reading comprehension issues.

1. Someone said she did it a few more times after Karl got home. No, she didn't! Karl confirmed that looking at the tapes. She stopped about 1 1/2 months before he came home for good and basically won't leave his side since.

2. The police wouldn't have charged her because she was drugged so she shouldn't have gone along with the blackmail. She didn't figure out she was drugged until a year later. Hell, she didn't know she'd run over the guy. Chris waited until a few days later to confront her. By that point the drugs would have been out of her system so she would have had no way to prove her innocence.

It's really pathetic how many readers of LW stories appear to be intellectually shallow and dishonest...band then choose to display their ignorance with their comments. Kasey was put into an untenable situation by some really slimy characters. If she made any decision other than the one she did she either ends up dead or in prison. With Karl overseas for 18 months what happens to their kids if she resists? This was a well thought out and well written blackmail story. Glad to see all the details come out before Karl made a decision about the status of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The police and prosecutors office in most places do not care about justice; they care about 'closing' cases, which means get an arrest and then get a conviction in the quickest way.

District Attorneys are politicians, and like all politicians job number one is get elected or re-elected, everything else is a very distant second place at best.

The last thing any modern prosecutor wants is to be thought of as 'soft on criminals', they need a conviction rate over 90 percent to look good.

So if she tests positive for drugs or alcohol (unless date rape drugs only) she is screwed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, he should have burned her. Ridiculous plot, since she was drugged the "aggravated vehicular homicide" would have been unlikely. But that isn't the only flaw in this terrible story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

<blockquote>

Whatever the woman is being blackmailed for has to have far worse consequences than what is being demanded.

</blockquote>

I heartily agree. Women do not have gang sex just to hide some nude photos.

To those complaining that the plot is a bit of a reach, maybe that's true, but this is an erotica site for fantasies, and there's some good writing in here.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

When you need to spend time in the end "explaining" this fvcked up plot you made then you should know the story is garbage. Not just over the top, more like just plain drivel. Saddletramp is over the top (and cliche) but this one here is just plain junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent and thought provoking tale of blackmail and revenge. For once, the revenge was both justified and aimed solely at the guilty party without collateral damage. Kasey's confession and Cherie's reaction to the truth were both genuinely moving and convincing. A dark and disturbing piece of fiction from a talented plyer of his trade.

Remind me never to piss off Carl.

LA

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Another shitty 1 star worthless cuck RAAC story.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - really really bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

update to the very long comment minutes earlier

I forgott to mention

If a husband can´t tell (after many happy years of marriage) if his wifey was not enjoing her debauchery ... he is either dump as a ton of bricks or she had fun... which brings us back to the looong comment earlier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

her explanation for enjoying gangbangs is utter shit

or longer

her crime (even under influence of drugs - drugged by someone else) was tragic and resulted in blackmail-she=victim

But that she actively started enjoying it, built an active emotional relationship with someone and even did it 1-2 more times (?) AFTER he returned is cheating on the husband on so many levels.

that she still has feelings for the other is just a "what a miserable bitch" multiplier.

In addition, there is the absolute piece de resistance that half of the neighborhood and acquaintances of the children were involved here.

sure if you don't think about it you can do RAAC (and with 3 pages more you could have...) rather realistic sounded... but (well ok US pseudo-laws as far as divorce is concerned) divorce would be, alone to not completely lose the mind the only solution

so fiction or not I 1) Could not wank to this and 2) Suspension of disbelief has simply been completely suspended at the "justification" stage

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 3 years ago

Oddly enough, you are not giving swingers groups fair credit for policing their membership. Perhaps you should avoid the word swinger when describing such vile behavior. Good story, good writing, entertaining. You brought over an extreme reconciliation risking (or ignoring) the legion of BTB hounds. Bravo.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

Liked the story. If this situation was any way near real life then killing Chris would have been justified in my opinion.

I skimmed a few of the comments to this story and find it truly unbelievable that people comment to these stories as though they are real life events. What sort of life do these people lead?

It's a story, it's fiction. Commenting on the story as though it's a real life event doesn't help the author although the author may feel some gratification that their writing is that good that people believe it's a true story Lol.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For those who want to throw their money at todd here is a comment that he put in a place where very few would read it.

We have novelized the first three Needles and Delaney stories into an ebook on Amazon, titled, originally enough as "Needles and Delaney." We did that partly because so many have asked us to, partly because it was just something new to do, and partly as to protect the work - there are people who skim sites for stories then publish them as ebooks under false names. Some of the real heavy hitters here have had that happen to them.

Doc Spirit 3

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Whoever gives in to blackmail has already lost! It is nonsense to believe that there is no other way to protect loved ones than to let blackmail. If the wife had called the police immediately and had blood samples taken immediately, everything would have been cleared up. That her husband takes her back despite this failure is just a joke!

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Wow. I'm glad I read it and it sounded familiar so I must have read it before at some point. It IS a good story, but ... having read it all, I find it disturbing. Not the sex,or the revenge, but the whole blackmail thing. I guess I'm still thinking about the original blackmail, how Cherie felt once she knew, and your afterward comments about blackmail very true. The lion/gazelle bit sums it up very well.

.

I'm glad the dead guy turned out to be a predator, but dead is dead. Kelsey did what she had to do to survive and keep her family together, but that situation would suck for her. A deep story with a lot of facets.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

A good story and pretty far out there and not that much to my liking but the revenge and 'teaching' a lesson was good. The moralizing and rationalization at the end was well done and I pretty much agree with it. There are truly some people in this world that need killing.

Keep writing. Second time a round for this one because of the ending.

SlamnukeSlamnukeabout 3 years ago

Except that your story still doesn’t work. Why? Because all she had to do was communicate to her husband. That’s it.

“Hey someone is trying to blackmail me because of this thing I did.”

That’s it. That’s what normal people do. Your excuses for her actions are garbage. She had a chance at the very beginning to come clean to her husband and did nothing. Most spouses would help immediately in this scenario. What kind of fucked up people do you know that would react in this manner and hide it while fucking half the town? This story isn’t rape because she chose the path of her own torment when a few words to her husband could have avoided it.

I have yet to ever see any of these blackmail stories work because inevitably, all of them could have been solved with a conversation. The only way you could ever make one of these work is if they were threatening her husband and kids and had them watched at all times AND she knew they had killed others for this very reason in the past. That is, she would have to have had a literal sword of Damocles hanging above her head. That’s the only way this storyline could work. It would have to be organized and lives would have to be on the line. Otherwise it doesn’t work, like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your worst story. Year? One drink and? Cops would have broken others and got whole story.

Too many involved. What happened to bartender and other danvers?

Find a viper stomp it. Don't leave it to hurt others.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

very satisfying story. Well done

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
@Anon “...cover all your bases ...”

I think Todd# covered Hubby’s bases just fine. Included in that is his (Todd# / Hubby) statement that ‘The enemy of your enemy is just that.’ May be an ally, may just be a different enemy, may be neutral to your mission. Chris (Little Bitch) is screwing with the mother of Hubby’s kids (adults or not!) Hubby’s mission is to resolve the more immediate threat to his family. It just turns out that Sweetie had no clear viable solution to her problem (as elucidated in Todd#’s PP Notes.) So when the initial mission was resolved and the next mission (Sweetie’s family future) began. Hubby found out Sweetie’s (sole on-scene guardian of minor children) choices were a) a long prison term, b) suicide, or c) acquiesce with apparent enthusiasm.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

I’m a big fan of deserved retribution.

This was a very satisfying read.

Karma...

Oh, yes, do bring Cherie back,

please. She earned a chance

at happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eventaully, the walls will crash in on themselves

The writing was excellent and story well crafted. The husband and Kasey remain together for now but only because of a extreme amount of compartmentalization by both of them to separate or lock away all their individual actions and feelings and hide their secrets away from their normal lives. I don't think they've come any where close to dealing with or resolving all their issues and feelings of their actions. Eventually, the walls of the compartmentalization boxes are going to start to crack and so well their relationship. Sooner or later, living this way catches up to you. It’s not sustainable.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Blackmail and Rape

Very well thought out story especially your post production notes and details.

When invested in a relationship we feel there is no reason or rationale to cheat on your partner. Caught cheating the relationship is over. Your thoughts and explanations I felt did support the husbands decision to try and keep the marriage together.

Excellent writing and excellent story. Did really like all the sadistic-masochism but that what the story was about. They killed the ass hole it just took awhile for him to die.

Keep up the good work.

campbell349campbell349almost 4 years ago
For those who missed the point

"...To err is human, to forgive divine. All people commit sins and make mistakes..."

“An Essay on Criticism,” by Alexander Pope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You seemed to cover all your bases but one

The husband, I noticed in your post production notes that you didn't include the husband. Which is a real shame, considering that he was the protagonist in your little story. There are a few plot holes in your story, that i just don't get, one is the husband, he actually took her back, he enjoyed torturing that piece of filth, and showed very little emotion. There are a few others, but it just might be because its outside my wheel house of experience and just don't get it. Great story, but because the husband was telling the story, it just didn't ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

He should have still left her. She was given a ton of outs and excuses for what she did but doesn't change anything about the cheating and lying. If she was drugged she should have gone to the police and told them...asked the other women at the party.They had to suspect as well. It sounds like she started getting into it especially if she could say she loved Andrea.....that is sick under the circumstances. All she really feared was the consequences for her...not for her husband and family. If she was truly worried about bankrupting her family she could have plead guilty and did her time. Hubby would have been able to come home for the kids. I like most of Todd172's stories but this one was just disgusting in every way to me. It did evoke a visceral response and I read the whole thing but can't say I liked it or would re-read it like The Shack stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And what evidence do we have of the blackmail?

The word of a whore who lied every day for 20 years

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Rape is rape

This women was blackmailed into sex, THAT'S RAPE. She saw no other way out and the only one she could really ask for help was away saving their family. This was an excellent story, I really don't understand how people could call her a slut, she was BLACKMAILED into this and got out of it then only way she felt she had. Please note she didn't pull away like a cheating woman would, she got clingy. Well done and ignore the trolls.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
30 hours of video?

Too much to take. The husband was a generous soul to forgive so much infidelity. What man could live with those images of his wife cheating on him? *****

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

This is an amazing story, made better actually by the post production notes. You write gripping tales with real people in frequently horrible situations - and they always make sense. There's a logic to your plots that few others have, and it really makes your stories work.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Wow.

I'm having a hard time thinking what to write here. A very gripping tale, and the post mortem at the end is also good.

I need to brush my teeth and get to bed. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheating is cheating

Sorry this is your only story I haven't liked . Every other story got a 5 this got a one . A slut is a slut is a slut .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Interesting.

That was the first story where a cheating wife had a credible excuse. I suspect a better solution exists, but for once I feel genuinely sorry for her.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
THE MESSIER THE ENTANGLEMENT

the more lines involved into the reasons. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
I just read the last line of your post production notes.

I like and agree with the the concept that lions have options and gazelles have escape routes.

I'm still not impressed with her choice to totally exclude her husband from all information or choice concerning her predicament.

That was a totally selfish move on her part though she might have been like a deer caught in the headlights and too shocked to react properly. If she was that shocked her husband probably would have noticed something more off about her than could be written off.

I'm not disappointed in your writing or story at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...