Entangled Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are you, my father? Move over, I'm an adult & can drink when I please, don't need your permission"

"Advice then? Or a request? "He made a puppy face which she ignored with disdain pushing him aside.

"Fine, I'll leave and then you can drink & cry to your heart's content. What do I care!

"The defiance on his face slowed her; the thought of him leaving her alone in the huge space was daunting. Tears threatened to spill again.

As she burst into tears again a guilty Abhay hurried over, holding her close. He felt horrible to have instigated this fresh bash of tears. "O there there, okay, I'm sorry. I'm not leaving. I'm really sorry. Please let's eat something & when you are feeling better we can grab a bottle each okay? "

"Yeah? You won't leave? "Gasping for breath between tears a red face asked him so earnestly his heart broke.

"Not till you throw me out yourself, alright?!" He joked

"I wouldn't..."She smiled vaguely conscious of his emanating warmth, the kind eyes and the smell of soap so close.

After he had her settled, sure she was stable and not about to bawl her eyes anytime soon. He busied himself with the kitchen. Heating things and setting up plates and glasses for water of course. Smriti walked up lighting a cigarette, and then set about lighting the candles across the room, she dimmed the lighting bathing the ambience in the ethereal glow of many candles. Abhay couldn't help the sinking feeling in his stomach as he watched her skin gather a similar glow like during the sunset as she slept upon his chest as their train had snaked upon the mountain curves. His mouth ran dry as he could fully see her curves now that she stood unfurled and in all glory. If he found her this tempting in the tee & skirt, the red baby-doll would definitely be the death of him, he chuckled.

They ate in silence & anticipation. As predicted by Abhay, Smriti found her spirits lifting greatly as they ate. All the crying had got her quite hungry after all.

"Feeling better?"

The question met a beaming nod & bright smile that Abhay found surprisingly endearing. Ruffling her hair he walked over to pull out a pair of chilled beers as promised. Chubby hands sneaked up upon his chest pulling him into a hug.

"Let's get dessert instead, beer is bad for a heartache I was told"

"Is your heart still aching?"

"Nothing you can't correct, besides I wouldn't want us to blame- this- on -the -beer- tomorrow- morning," Smriti said punctuating each word with a kiss trailing his back.

Damn the woman was more than what he could have imagined. The fragrant candles were making the air around them so heavy. Underlined with electricity that fogged his brain. He placed the bottles away and faced a Smriti - pink in the face and averting his gaze she stood...

"What do you have in mind woman??" He asked lifting her chin. "Say it" He repeated "I need to know"

She bit her lip, the flush deepening upon her face, radiating a heat off her full cheeks. "You" She stood on tip-toe, reaching out to his shoulders and planting a kiss upon his eager lips. Their touch was magically magnetic. He parted his lips ever so slightly, her softness washing over the fog in his mind.

The soft sweet taste of her lips was unlike anything he had ever experienced. As the kiss deepened she walked up closer, her body touching his length all over.

That moment was the tipping point. His arms came crushing around her waist and back. Pulling her even closer. The whole day this image has been wreaking havoc inside of him. The moment when he could eat her up. His arms pulled her closer her bosom crushing upon his ribs. Their legs were an entwined mess. She stepped upon his foot even as he lowered himself into her embrace. She cupped his face with tears glistening at the edge of her eyes.

He broke the kiss, "Why are you about to cry again?"

"It's not the same kind of tears" She spoke in a voice laced with a passion so deep. She pulled herself unto his lips before he could speak further. He contented, closing his eyes letting her sensations crash over him like waves that tickled something deep within. There was a ball of heat growing at his belly. Unfurling, spreading, and growing deeper. He felt her getting consumed in the fire as his hands crept under her skirt looking for the source of the heat. With deft strong fingers, he tore down a lacy lavender underwear. What lay beneath was a telltale sign of her desires, a wet eagerness awaited his not all that gentle touch. Her knees wobbled at his gentle touch upon the tender warmth of the lips down there.

"We should take it inside -into the bedroom I mean," She said

"Inside, mmmwah, bedroom, mmmyeah" He mumbled, caressing hers, kissing her all the while. As the kisses deepened and he moved down to her boobs, "Stop, stop" she asked of a face buried into whatever semblance of a cleavage her scant breasts offered.

"Let's take it to the bedroom" She repeated as he stopped in between the kisses.

They broke apart. "That was, it is hot isn't it?" He mumbled

"Want a smoke?" She helped a visibly dishevelled Abhay gather himself.

Who'd know she'd affect him this badly? He'd never before been so bowled with sex. Sure he'd been with a few terrific ladies, but this was hitting too far deep. What's with this one he wondered looking at her full hips as Smriti swayed in front of him onto the terrace lighting a cigarette.

"What?" She asked incredulously looking at his expression. "You look lost"

"Well you are incredibly sexy"

She guffawed, "yeah right"

He narrowed his eyes clearly displeased at her indignation "I mean it, you are quite exceptional"

"Sure, exceptionally fat, lazy and ugly I am" She retorted.

"Don't say that again, I won't have you self-sabotage that beauty like this" A vein in his temple throbbed as he boiled up to her.

The extreme reaction was unexpected for Smriti, not knowing how to best settle it down. She blew him a kiss. "Alright superman, I admit I am quite a handful."

She turned in towards the loo as Abhay finished the last of his cigarette.

Was that what bothered her so much? Did she really get dumped for being obese? She wasn't all that fat really. The bugger better be dead than have missed this beauty for such screwed-up thoughts... Abhay's thoughts on the runaway lover were cut short by an image of Smriti in the hot red baby doll. Her face was blushing brighter than the garment. She looked at him, glassy-eyed, deliciously inviting him on.

This woman will definitely be the end of him. "Tch.." Abhay sighed, moaned and clicked his tongue all at the same time.

In three quick strides, he crossed the room to her, unable to decide if he wanted to keep looking at that image of sexiness or if he couldn't wait to tear it off her. Holding her arms he took her lips into a punishingly deep kiss. He bit at her lower lip, his tongue gently massaging away the sting. He pulled back, stopping to look at her from a distance briefly before kissing her again. Smriti fumbled with her fingers, confused by Abhay's overwhelmed reaction. She never imagined this body, her body with its muffin top and love handles, stretch marks and scars would affect someone so...

She hugged him back, having him fill up her cup tonight. She felt complete, she felt so loved, it felt so full.

Red at the ears and panting slightly Abhay lifted her to the bed and climbed over, unbuttoning his shirt along the way. She helped him shrug it off the shoulders before tugging at the pants; which caused a rather amused smile to flash across Abhay's face.

"Quite eager are we?"

"Ah - um" Was all she could manage in form of replying. Bending down to caress along the length of the neck, "You are not much of a talker?" He whispers in her ear, causing the hair on her limbs stands up, a tingling sensation spreading across her body.

'Mmm hmmm' she shook her head.

The gesture was so adorably endearing. He couldn't hold back the urge to take her right then. A crushing embrace followed the deepest kiss she'd ever known. Eager and intoxicated with each other their tongues fought greedily. She felt his touch on the inside of her thighs, sending shivers of pleasure across her body. His sure strong palms entwined with her fingers and he bit away thin lace straps, pulling them down from her shoulders to the waist one by one. Her firm breasts gave away her piqued excitement. He rose up to admire the achievement and remove all remaining traces of the garment.

"The trailer did no justice to this loveliness"

She blushed deeper, unable to contain the heightened sensitivity of the bared nips now at the mercy of his fingertips.

"Umm. This is just soo... "

This talking between the act was... "Do you always talk while you... "

"fuck?? Yes. How else do you know what I am thinking, like right now... "He stopped, not everything ought to be mouthed.

And he had no words to explain what her eyes were urging him onto. He wanted to pull her closer inside of him, feel her tenderness as a part of him. It was a pain he couldn't bear anymore. He had to be hers this moment, for she was all his - he would make it so. His eyes got darker, the tautness between his legs stretched to its limits. Her body was responding on its own accord oblivious to anything but his presence. Her arched back invited him on, her eyes half closed, the wetness between her thighs emanating a heat that soared along her back. She felt him touch down upon her. Slowly he slid inside kissing the tears running down the corner of her eyes. Maybe it was painful, maybe it was pleasurable but it was certainly well desired he could tell. He let the warm wetness envelope her. The warmth around his manhood was raw and yet he seemed to have known it since forever. His body moved into a rhythm. She obliged, and they rocked together. She was all around him - the only reality that mattered.

He filled her up, it felt like a long-lost part of her had returned. The friction reduced as her wetness spread easing him in and out. The pace grew slightly as if he wanted to pound in further. Her fingers slid down his back. The muscles of his sweat-slicked hips tightened under her touch. She squeezed slightly, and he took a sharp breath, eyes darkening. Closing his eyes he nestled in her bosom sucking at her breasts till they turned red. He let out a low growl as the heat consumed him. Pinning her down with his whole body he thrust deeper and harder till she felt him pulsating. He pushed into her in what seemed the wildest thrust with a heavy animal-like groan. Pushed to the edge, almost there she felt him cum. Warm wetness tickled her insides, filling her up. But she wanted more. Her hips squeezed, urging him on. She needed more of him, every inch of him. He was well spent and ready to slump into her sweet smell. But her need was so evident. Panting she grew impatient even at his slight slowing down. He gulped, steading with renewed thrusts. Penetrating deeper. She moaned in approval, fingers digging into his back. Fuming kisses on his shoulder. Her affirming gestures turned him on yet again. Burrowing his head on her shoulder he sped up. Faster, harder and relentless in seeking her, her pleasure, her everything. "You're mine" he whispered in her ears, a voice laced with passion. Her back arched with a jerk, his next thrust pushed her overboard. "Aahhh ahhh " She let out a small scream of pleasure. He let it wash over briefly before stifling her with a crushing kiss. Wetness trickled down upon the crinkled sheets.

He pounded on, her jerking hips edging him towards his 2nd time. He pinned down on her. The grip makes their knuckles turn white. A frenzied rhythm ensued. "Ah" "Mmm" "Oh" "Mwah" They continued till they gasped for breath, she cupped his face ever so tenderly 'I love you' she mouthed to his tired face. Beads of sweat lined her bosom. He bent low kissing taking one of her taut buds between his teeth. His eyes held her as he pressed down harder. The sharp pain pushed her over, again. Her hips bucked, urging him on, poised to spill. He licked it, gently sucking on it to ease the pain. Tightening around him as much as she could, she looked at him, impatient. The eagerness, her need for him, her shedding of every boundary between them - a silent reality that broke his heart. He saw it, he felt it, yet he was mean enough to wait for her to speak it. Her hips bucked, sweaty palms running into his hair.

"Take me" she urged.

Desire clouded his vision, and at that moment nothing else existed. Together they came - a violent burst of bodies against each other. He took her cheeks in his palms, planting a soft kiss, smiled and slumped into her neck.

Long after she sat propped up watching his retreating form whistling his way towards the loo, a single towel hanging low - dangerously low. Well, her insides still stung with their lovemaking, and "I'm already aching for more". More. The word made her moan slightly as she sunk to the pillows.

"Well, are you remembering what just happened or imagining what would happen next? " an amused smirk plastered on his face as he towered over her.

"Wha... When? You are done so quick already?"

"No hon, you've been thinking about me so intensely you've lost track of time."

"Nothing of sorts... What makes you think I'd be thinking of you?" he's making it a habit to catch her in tight spots.

"This," he said kissing the deepening red of her cheeks "and this" his fingers brushed over her arms every tiny hair stood up to his touch. "Aaaandd... " He made to reach towards her taut nipples.

"Yeah, umm... I should wash up. Excuse me, umm.. "

"Ha ha, wet already? Or again shall we say?" He said to a hurrying back "Don't make me wait too long not a patient man yours is" he added.

Tightening the towel around him he walked onto the terrace lighting a cigarette. Maybe they should explore the grand shower next he smiled.

Did he say 'your man'?

She hurried through the cleaning ritual. He did mess her up good. Oh! They didn't even bother with protection - colour drained from her face. She'd have to take the emergency pill, after all, perfect timing.

"What's making you look sullen? "

"You forgot protection! "

"Um, yeah I was just thinking about it. I am extremely sorry" His genuinely guilty face broke her heart. "it was - you are too hot to handle after all.." He added with a pause, unsure how else to explain.

I recently got screened for STDs if that's bothering you, your hotness is safe on that ground rest assured"

"You don't have to remark on my appearance with every sentence" she snapped lighting her smoke.

"But I do find you beautiful"

"Despite the extra bits of me... "

"Yeah... maybe because of the extra bit who knows... I mean you really need a lesson on self-love & stop shaming yourself. "

" Stop it all right, I know I am obese, well over the ideal weight & inches. That fact has nothing to do with body positivity "

"Okay it may be so, whatever the numbers on the weight scale - that's a fact. But whatever you think it reflects upon your desirability is completely your assumption alright." he was fuming. "So yes you do need some lessons on body positivity." He looked angry.

"But we'll see to that later, you've had enough to deal with for the day." He patted the place next to him, visibly calming down and seeking her closer.

"I'll get a cola or something, do you want anything?" She was taken aback at the rather passionate expression.

"Apart from you? Nopes"

Cheezy. He was rather different and she had to admit she couldn't deny the perks. How many times had they made out already?! The thought made her smile.

Unable to decide between the sweetness of a fruit juice & pungent hit of colas. She picked out a ginger ale. Perfect just like... She blushed, pouring the drink into 2 slender champagne glasses.

She discovered him snug under covers on a love couch with a fire set up close by.

"Cheers?? It's ginger ale" She added handing him a glass.

"Are we toasting to someone's non-appearance? "

"Han, it worked out well after all." She looked at him - a deep look as she sat next to him. Realizing he was... stark naked under the covers.

"I'm listening you can let it out now" He held her close, cosied, protected. Nothing, noone would hurt her now.

"What's there to let out?! I was walked out upon. Trampled all over maybe. Well, it isn't the first time this happened you see. I've been abandoned on 2nd dates quite a few times. And once before I've lived through this lone honeymoon. I didn't lose so much money on this one thankfully " " You're the bonus gift "she added hoping to ease that stony expression on his face.

"Cheer up, I'm good. Though this time I really thought this was it. He did seem so sincere "

He held on, waiting for her words.

"We've been dating for a few months, I was actually thinking this might be working into a... You know...lifetime.. " tears welled up, Abhay pulled her closer rocking her in assurance.

"He just seemed so sincere and perfect. I actually thought he might p... Well, I was wrong wasn't I, anyway... I'm glad he didn't turn up" She said aloud. Planting a sincere kiss of adoration on his forehead.

He was not willing to feel for the sucker who missed this. Not at this moment. He wasn't going to spare a thought on him while he could concentrate on her richness instead. Her silken hair fell just short of her shoulder, the exact place he wants to kiss next. The smooth rise of her bosom, now sporting bright red marks. His marks. The dark points of her tips a touch upon which made her twitch. A kiss upon which made her moan, a tug at which made her gasp and sucking at which made him want to melt into her. He buried his face in her bosom, rubbing a cool nose across her warmth, undoing the towel still wrapped around it.

"What? It's damp" He explained to her glare, feigning innocence.

"Really? What is?" she spoke in the sexiest voice he'd heard from her. He spotted the most mischievous look on her face briefly before his eyes shut at the cool fingers encircling his heated member.

"Ah" It was relaxing. "Mmm" It was liberating.

"Oh" his world was shrinking rapidly into her. He was willing, ready to melt into her hands with every gentle swipe along.

It was intense to see his entire body respond to her touch. It seemed the entire world had shrunk into her palms. Droopy eyes looked up at her, an unspoken conversation underway. His eyes beseeched what she had already set in motion. Eyes locked, she slid down his body, every point she touched shook him to the core. She disappeared under the covers into his warmth. His palm rubbed upon her spine sending shivers down then both, fingers snaked around her curls. She kissed all along his length, pushing him right to the edge in apprehension.

His grip tightened slightly as she reached the end of her journey and gently slipped up the foreskin, revealing a smooth dampness touching her lips. His body rocked in pleasure, and his wet palms sought support on her bare shoulders. Their fingers entwined, as she breathed upon him. He was so sensitive even her breath tingled waves of pleasure. He closed his eyes giving in even as she wrapped him in the wet warmth of her mouth. He let out a huge sigh of pleasure, his body shuddering to a state of bliss. Her tongue licked around, finding the golden spot where he was most sensitive. Every time her tongue touched the soft spot, the sliver joint of skin - his entire body arched, rocked responded. She teased him around a few times. His grips grew tighter each time she did so, panting, punishing. "Ah" he groaned, 'twas her cue and she wrapped the entire hardness in her eager mouth.

Moving slowly at first she set into a steady to & fro motion. The heat was built to its peak. Intensified to a rapid movement now he took off the covers in an attempt to witness her gorgeous head bobbing up & down. She shrugged it off, looking up into his half-closed eyes. Intoxicated. She pulled her arms close placing both palms around the base of his maleness, guiding her as she closed her eyes. She sucked at his cock like nothing else in the world existed. His palms at the back of her head gripped tighter. His entire body stiffened. She continued her task even as he jerked. Groaning loudly he thrust forward one last time, with a violent shiver he came, spouting a musty wetness into her mouth. The hardness in her mouth pulsated, bursting forth with warmth & cum. After a few more gentle thrusts, he slumped back, sweaty, shuddering - spent. He released his grip sweaty palms looking for her face.