Entangled Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed. It was a lot. (of fats she reminded herself, hating herself for remembering so at this point). She licked him clean, even as he shivered. Looking up she met an incredible look of fullness and love awaiting her. Her heart melted. She nestled up to the nook of his shoulder. They breathed in sync, satisfied, spent and together! He hugged her closer.

She felt so soft, warm and... fragile. He thought looking at her lovingly. They must have been asleep for more than an hour. The fire had down low, they'd have to shift indoors soon. He pulled the covers around her. She woke at the movement, startled. How long were they lying like this anyway? He comforted her back into a cuddle, satisfied to feel her body ease at his touch. He beamed at her. The big round eyes looked like they remembered nothing from an hour back, innocent, lovable and lost.

"Relax, we have some more time before the fire goes out"

"Mmm hmm" She eased into a hug, looking past him into the fire.

Her bare shoulder reflected the glow. He felt a twitch between his legs. Adorable & sexy at the same time maybe he was falling in love with this one. He brushed the thought as he brushed aside the hair from her face. She gulped, moistening her lips in the action. Watching her closely he flushed at the recent memory of...

"Umm... I should have pulled out, sorry I... I hope I didn't cause too much trouble."

He was just too cute fumbling like that "It was quite a mouthful yes," she smiled finally realising what he was talking about. "Don't worry you taste fine" She added.

"Really? I imagined it's not all that likeable"

"Well it's alright barring the amount of fats

His eyes clouded dark, she was unsure of what made him so grave. " What? "

"Nothing, let's go sleep" He found it difficult to normalize her talk about fats even in a spoonful of... Never mind, that fight should be for another day. He smiled he'd caught himself, imagining a future together already. He kissed her confused face, urging her to make a move.

Her mind went back to his grave expression. Did she not do it right? She had been clumsy before, but this time things had seemed fine, quite good she had thought initially. But that expression lingered on her thoughts even as they got ready for bed.

"Listen, did I.. was it not good enough.. did it happen for you?! "

"What? "

"That, what happened outside? I'm not really great at this"

He didn't believe it "You're not seriously talking about your awesomeness that drove me crazy for one hour straight?"

Was he making fun of her?

"S..so it works? Did you like it? "

"Yes of course now will you please hop in? " He was already in the covers, holding it out to welcome her in.

Did that mean he was not glad about them? Was he regretting it already? She was too fat & ugly for sex anyway. He must be here pitting her situation. He probably wants to leave already.

"Really?" he pulled her into the covers nestling against his chest.

"Shut up & sleep" he insisted as he tucked his arm around her pulling her back closer against his chest. He really couldn't believe her self-criticism. He nestled in the perfume of her hair.

"I loved it and I love you"

"Did you just... " she stopped short...He had just said the 3 magic words, like it meant nothing. His words -THE words, hung in the air like a fragrance.

"I can hear your brain overworking woman, no more tears, sleep" He tucked at her instinctively. Smiling she conceded. Cosying herself in his slightly too-tight embrace.

.

The sun rose to a beautiful morning.

.

Watching her dress up, fresh from a shower, smelling like a flower and morning dew, Abhay reflected on the bliss of the morning after brightening up to an eager day. "Do you still plan on going for the honeymoon hike? No judgements, just asking"

"I don't know you tell me" She smiled sitting at the edge of the bed...

She was too close, he breathed in her scents. Burying himself in her once again. "Come home with me" he said

"I can't do that!"

"Come, please we'll make it a quick ride, it's a stupid family luncheon. We'll be back in no time. I owe you that drink still. "

Was he suggesting staying together further? "You've been so kind but I can't intrude... " She knew she'd mistaken before finishing the sentence.

"This you think is Kindness?!" He said coming close and holding her wrists so firm it turned red.

"No. Okay. Okay. I'll come." She mumbled.

"My folks can't be worse than honeymoon hike," he said without a smile "kindness!!" he guffawed, releasing the grip & rubbing his thumbs over the angry red marks at her wrists.

.

.

The scene at Abhay's home drained the colours from their faces. A teary-eyed sister slapped him across the face. " Where have you been? We've been trying your phone all night! Rishabh is in the hospital..." She managed before collapsing into a fit of tears.

"Is he okay? What happened didi? I am sorry I had no clue... "

"He got late for the train and in an attempt to hurry, he slipped and had an accident hurting his head. He's yet to regain his senses, but they tell me he's asking only for the woman he was meant to come here with. Apparently, Rishabh wished her to meet us and if she seemed to get along he intended to pop the question... We need to find her too. Smriti."

Her knees weakened, her stomach churned as she leaned on Abhay, the colour drained from both their faces... This couldn't be happening...

"Your Rishabh?"

"Your brother?"