Enter Sectian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm woke her with plenty of time to prepare for Adeline's return and going to work. Her pussy awoke with a not so subtle need for sex.

She got out of bed to fetch her vibrator but also to open her door. The light of an overcast afternoon, filtered through curtains, lit her room dimly. Pamela took off her panties and nightshirt and lay on her back. She teased her furry muff with the head of her toy without switching it on. She kept her eyes on the open doorway.

Her pussy lubricated quickly, and she was about to start the vibrator when the huge sectoid crept into the room, its antennae waving all around.

Curiosity had driven her to discover what the large version of her strange partner would do while she masturbated. It was clearly attracted to the sounds or perhaps the scents of her self-pleasuring. But when it, with great caution, inched up the end of her bed, she gasped!

Gods, it was such a fright, standing on the far edge while she lay naked before it. She clamped her legs together, held her breath, and waited.

Like a blind man, the creature tapped its long antennae up her body, testing her from feet to waist. When one stalk touched her glistening vee of hair, the other flew to the spot, and both tried to insert their tips into her crotch.

Pamela wanted to leap away, but sheer sexual arousal fortified her courage. It was just 'tasting' her, she guessed and tried humor to calm herself. "At least you could buy me a drink before-"

The creature stepped forward, its six legs straddling her ankles.

What the fuck, Pamela? Get out, now! But creeping panic was smothered by intense horniness and burgeoning curiosity. She dared not let herself imagine what awful things could potentially happen. She focused on its glittering, multi-lensed eyes.

There came a certain disappointment when the creature continued forward, its head totally ignoring her wet sex. She spread her arms when each antenna found her heaving breasts and swept along turgid nipples. This allowed the sectoid to straddle her belly, its forelegs stopping astride below her tits. The head bent down by a few degrees, but what could be described as a tongue, nearly a foot in length and narrow like a phone charging cable, thrust out and lashed her left nipple!

The impact was light, but the surprise of it nearly caused the fascinated woman to scramble away screaming!

Pamela's heart raced! Her lungs huffed and puffed like a steam engine beneath an insect nearly half her length and nearly as wide! The tongue flicked out a second time, to lash her right nipple. It caused little pain, but that second time, she noticed that the tongue was slick with some fluid which it slapdashed across her nipples. She glanced down and saw wet lines left behind.

Determination to persevere through the bug's behavior, unless harm was certain, allowed Pamela to ride through her arousal's brief decline. She kept telling herself, that despite its size, its body mass was nothing compared to her muscles and weight. Its chitin armor would very likely to crack from a decent punch, else it wouldn't be light enough to fly. She trusted in her, top of the food chain evolution as a human being, to destroy the beast should it make one threatening move!

The homeless scientist had declared that sectoids were out of their survival niche, in the city. She had seen them decimated by nearly every kind of city animal that ate bugs. Pamela almost felt sorry for the horror standing astride her naked, hot body.

From its towering vantage point, the ugly bug proceeded to simply lick its long tongue against her nipples. This fascinated the horny female all over again. Although the tongue's light slaps were nearly painless, after many licks, her nipples tightened up and punched out as far as they would go!

What was more painful, was the heat building within her clasped loins. She wanted to reach in and resume masturbating while the horror's tongue lashed at her nipples. Yet Pamela hesitated, worried that she might spook the creature.

There quickly came the time when both her nipples were dripping with sectoid saliva. The creature continued to lick them but also, perhaps satisfied that it was not in danger from the woman, it bent outward its four hind leg, tilting its grotesque body so that it's rear descended upon the naked flesh beneath it.

"Oh, gods." Pamela hissed. Was it just starting its tonguing assault on her tits? Was it settling in to lick her, potentially for hours, like it had milked her in its previous incarnation?

When the rear of its abdomen rested on her belly and waist, the aroused woman was encouraged that its weight was as negligible as she had deduced. But now, there was no way to slip a hand between the bug's butt and her seeping gash. Less happy but less afraid, she relaxed her clamped legs. Perhaps, after giving them a rest, she could wriggle her hips in a way that would stimulate her clit. It wouldn't take much to trigger what promised to be a more than satisfying orgasm.

The long tongue stabbed lazily, alternating between the woman's glistening nipples at random. Angled up, its bug eyes were aimed at the wall behind her head. The antennae were waving around sensing for danger from elsewhere than beneath it.

"Ow!" Pamela blurted when the tongue struck her right tit, the tip nearly soaked with goo, felt as if it had been stabbed!

Shocked by the unexpected pain, she looked sharply at that nipple. But what had seemed like a normal 'lick' from the sectoid had burned briefly as if a glowing matchhead had brushed her nipple! She saw no blood, but the tip looked a little red and raw. She wondered if something in the bug's saliva was affecting it, spurred on by lashes from the shooting tongue.

Her frantic thought was interrupted by the tongue's next strike to the same nipple! "Unnghh!" She grunted, the pain was nearly as sharp but faded quickly! It's like I'm being bitten but in a new way. Pamela remembered how the sectoid's previous phase would clamp its forelegs and mandibles into the rubbery buds of her heaving tits. These brief sharp pains were no worse, just surprising.

Pamela heard herself coo when the tongue lashed her other nipple, causing the same jolt of discomfort. "Aaahh!" She focused on the discomfort and brief pain from successive tongue lashes, and began to grind her thighs together, not realizing that she was also rubbing the sectoid's tail end. She wanted too badly to cum from the flicks of pain in her tits and her grinding, inner thighs.

Unknown to Pamela, the insect's strange evolution had allowed it to sense the onset of a human orgasm. This incredible development was guided by thousands of years of cohabitating with technologically unsophisticated bands of humans, in what was once called the cradle of humanity or Eden. By random chance and the proclivity of humans to fetishize outrageous things, a loose symbiosis arose between the two species. Separated from mankind, sectoids could still reproduce except not as profusely as when mating with a human. Their extinction was all but certain when humans, in territories which overlapped sectoid, ecological niches, learned that insects were a prime source of disease.

What Pamela suddenly discovered was, at the crest of her sexual response cycle, instinct caused the insect to jab the tip of its abdomen into her groin! From the end it, a fat tube exploded into the climaxing woman's dripping cunt!

"AAAA!!" Pamela screamed and lurched from the fat organ which had speared inside her loins! Her abrupt reaction served only to press her crotch harder against the bug's embedding rear end! The thick protrusion sank deeper.

However, panic and shock were instantly overwhelmed by an orgasm which shattered her mind! The bug-fucked woman collapsed unconscious beneath her raping assailant.

12