The Urinal

Story Info
Piss Slave wanted for an Exotic Party.
2k words
4.38
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late Friday night I was hanging out in my apartment with nothing to do so I grabbed my computer and was checking my usual hookup sites looking for some fun when I came across an ad.

"Young fit slave wanted. Needs to be well-versed in the BDSM world with experience in extreme and long-term restraints. Wanted For bondage exhibition night, must be comfortable with a public use environment. Will be used as a urinal for guests and will be locked in place for the remainder of the night until the event is finished. All items/gear will be provided, looking for tonight located in the downtown area."

I have always been on the weirder side of the BDSM field some would say, while bondage is more common I was heavy into piss play as well and have always had fantasies about being a public use item. Locked up in some bathroom or a private home and pissed on or forced to drink it. I had done some piss play with a few people but never a party or a whole event. The thought of it made my cock spring to attention in my pants.

It was already later in the afternoon and I had most likely missed the opening but thought what the hell I hit respond typing a short excerpt about myself and hit send. To my surprise, I was sent a message back almost immediately with a time and address and nothing more. I threw on a pair of shoes and raced out the door as the meeting time was in less than half an hour and I didn't want to be late.

Luckily I lived about three blocks from the address so it was a short walk. In moments I arrived at a regular New York alley. Dirty, full of trash and dumpsters and unassuming, but as I ventured forward a black door hidden in the far end behind a dumpster appeared. Catching my breath I opened the door and was greeted by a large man in leather gear.

"Hello Sir, I responded to the ad I am here as requested." His face brightened up almost with a cynical grin as he motioned through the curtain before me. I stepped from a dark alleyway into heaven. A full bondage room with any device and toy you could think of, a dungeon only bondage fanatics could dream of playing in, accompanied by a full bar along the wall this was certainly a speakeasy of sorts. Being into the BDSM scene I was surprised I had never been told about it.

I was greeted by a gentleman who told me I needed to get ready quickly and brought me through a door to some rooms in the rear of the building, almost like dressing rooms. Slaves and masters as well as performers were setting up for the night festivities which by the hustle of everyone were starting very soon. Gear was being put on, restraints, chains, and sexy outfits. A few performers being strapped into devices that would be wheeled out into the main area were cluttered along the hallway.

I was shown into a room where the door was closed behind me. I looked before me at the garments draped over the bench in the small dressing room. Stripping I e my clothes and draping them on the bench I grabbed the heavy rubber suit that had been set out for me. Having already been oiled up I was able to slip it on with minimal effort as it covered me from head to toe like a second skin. It was accompanied by a black rubber hood and black combat boots of the same heavy material.

I was just tightening the lacing on the boots when there was a banging at the door and it flung open to reveal a gorgeous woman. "Hello Slave I will be showing you where you will be stationed for the night, please follow me."

She must have been a slave at the vent by the way she was dressed. She wore a leather collar with a D-ring accompanied by leather wrist and ankle cuffs all fastened by padlocks. High heels were locked around her ankles giving her a height advantage over me so despite her outfit I felt I was obliged to obey her. She had large breasts only accentuated by the rope tied around each forcing them outwards away from her body, perhaps one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. My cock tried to rise but under the heavy rubber, it was held firmly in place.

She guided me to one of the rooms further down the hall and opening the door I was ushered into the restroom, with black tile my suit blended in making me seem almost invisible. She pointed to a square stall in the corner, a plastic-type material box that was open where I was told to kneel. As I knelt down on the hard foam pad she grabbed my hands, forcing them behind my back and handcuffing them to the metal bar that ran vertically in the middle of the box.

These were no ordinary cuffs, solid steel, and almost an inch wide they were pricey as I had seen them online before, not to mention pick-proof. Under my suit, I couldn't feel the cold steel but the tight pressure made sure I knew they were there.

Cuffing my ankles to the bar as well as adding a matching metal collar around my neck locking it to an eyelet on the top of the bar holding me in place on my knees not allowing me to stand or change positions. She then closed the box, locking it in the front with two padlocks followed by one on top well out of my reach ensuring I was going to go anywhere until the night was over.

She then produced a larger rubber hood and slipped it over my head. It had only a hole for my mouth cutting my vision off as she tightened it around my neck. As she tightened the hood the tube on the inside was then shoved into my mouth gagging me as she finished buckling the hood behind my head. I knew the tube was a funnel gag as I had used one before.

On the outside of the hood, a funnel was mounted on the front and secured with straps around the back making sure anything that was poured down it would be directed down my throat with no drips anywhere. Then just like that, I heard her heels click across the tile floor and she left, the door slammed shut behind her echoing off the tile walls of the empty room.

There I was bound on my knees in rubber ready to be used as a urinal like I had always dreamed of, I had no way out until the night was over. I didn't have long to wait as I soon heard the party start-up as the door to the restroom opened. After the rustle of some belts or straps, I wasn't too sure as I couldn't see a thing and the hood also cut out most of the sound. A warm stream of salty piss filled my mouth and I was forced to swallow. Just like that the stranger finished up and left.

I was just an object I was exactly what I signed up for and with that thought my cock pressed against the rubber in between my legs I was incredibly horny and wished I could cum but I wasn't getting anywhere near my cock with my restraints on. I tried to rub it up and down on the inside of my suit but with my limited motion, it was pointless.

The rest of the night was more of the same lapping up piss like the good slave I had signed up to be, I would often hear screams of ecstasy and moaning from the main room when the door to the restroom was opened but as soon as it was shut I was plunged back into darkness and quiet.

The smell of pee filled my nostrils as many patrons had missed the funnel, a few intentionally with my hood as well as the top of my box was covered in piss. Not to mention a few patrons of the night had decided to save their loads for me as on a few occasions I was met with cum entering my mouth rather than piss and I had no choice but to swallow.

My knees were getting sore and I tried to move from side to side but my restraints allowed for little movement. I was also getting hot from the sexual thoughts as well as being bound in the box and encased in what had to be thirty pounds of rubber sealing me in.

I wished I could see what I looked like from the outside, I was sure the rest of the restroom was spotless as most guests had been using me throughout the night. A black box with a rubber head sticking out the top and a black funnel. Straps and locks around my head and my hood dripping with piss and cum, god I had to look so hot right now I wish I could get a picture.

After a while, the stream of guests slowed down until I heard her heels across the floor again. The gag was removed from my mouth allowing what piss and cum mixture was on my hood to flow down into my mouth.

"You did very well slave the guests were impressed with your performance, you must be very full 'cause you certainly smell and everyone was making very frequent trips to the bathroom tonight!" she giggled a little as she released me from my bonds, taking off the hood I saw her hair was frazzled and her makeup smudged, dried cum on her red breasts which had since been realized from her ties. As she turned around I saw a large plug invading her ass and red whip lines across her lower back and buttocks. She beckoned me to follow as I thought to myself I was certainly not the only one who had an exciting night.

I was brought back to the small room where I changed back into my regular clothes and didn't smell as terrible except for my breath but fortunately, it was a short walk back to my apartment so I hoped I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. I almost wished I could keep the suit I would love to take it home and put it back on and masturbate covered in the remnants from the night.

As I was leaving the slave from earlier ran up to me now wearing leggings and a sweatshirt about to leave as well I assumed and handed me a card. "The owner was very impressed with you and would like to offer you a position here if you would like. He would love to have you back as you received high praise from the clients, maybe next time you can come out here with me where the action is, think about it" She winked at me and waved as I stepped out into the alley.

The sun was peeking out on the horizon as I made my way home hopping in a warm shower and throwing my clothes in the wash. I then jacked off in the shower thinking about the night's events causing me to have one of the best orgasms of my life. After my shower, I crashed right on my bed and slept through almost the entire day.

After waking up while drinking a cup of coffee I picked up the card and looked at the number. The metal card had a fancy logo on it and a number on the back and that was it. I had not met the owner but despite that thought, I had really enjoyed myself. Perhaps I wouldn't mind some extra cash not to mention it was one of the hottest things I had ever done. With that, I picked up the phone and dialed the number I heard it pick up and a familiar voice on the other end. "So you decided to call after all I knew you would. That's great cause we have another party tonight and I have big plans for you!" I couldn't have been more excited.