Enter the Shaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grave pulsed through his penis periodically, scanning her organ and sensing her eggs. Mine, he thought posessively, with each new release of eggs, on the outside his scales were a protective layer of armor for his mate at this most sacred time. His emotions surged, and after days of being joined they would finally conceive. Joa produced tens of thousands of eggs, very many for a female Shaker. Grave coveted her body, worshiping his fertile mate. With every kiss a blessing on her. She was the perfect female to breed. When her ovaries were completely spent, her hormones changed. Her orgasm caused a 3.5 earthquake above them, her channel clamped down on Grave's knot as if the opposite of birth. He roared, the milking bringing forth his own finish. He eagerly and greedily pumped his cum into the gathering of all of her eggs, fertilizing and laying claim over them all. His seed scented all of her insides, filled her ovaries in case she produced any more, her young would always and undoubtedly be his. He rubbed his cock on the walls of her uterus, marking that space as well. When the sperm stopped flowing, his knot decreased in size. On the way out, from his knot came a thick fluid, it plugged her cervix so all of his sperm would remain inside her. Joa's body would absorb any leftover fluid as nourishment for the implanted young.

Grave exited Joa after eight days of mating. Both could barely breathe, Joa fast asleep. He ruffled his scales and found he'd shed several layers of wings around them. Clicking, he could see that in their mating he'd constructed a nest. A sound made him refocus on his female. Her head was in the crook of his neck, they embraced and scented each other. A soft purr came off of her chest. His heart soared at the sound. He placed his hand over her cum-distended abdomen and pulsed a few times. He teared up as tens of thousands of their young greeted him back. He nuzzled his new mate and lapped up her folds, pressing his face against her womb. He was finally whole.

Joa was weak from the mating. Grave's knot rendering her lower body useless. She needed to feed, and desperately. She opened her eyes and saw her new mate, worshiping her filled belly. "Grave" She said, followed by a noise from her stomach.

Grave immediately shifted over her. She could see how thin he'd become from the exertion of mating. His wings slowly came down from around them and she gasped. He'd made a nest for them! Layers and layers of shed scales made a sturdy pocket in the earth around them. The scales he had left looked small and delicate.

Her emotions soared. She had been a homeless squatter, with no mate and enduring the desert night in flames. As Grave moved further away from her she could see the happiness in the male. He arranged her limbs in a ball, where she was crouched over her abdomen, and proceeded to tunnel upwards. She lay there, hands over her bulging middle, knowing her mate would return.

Grave took the mental image of his peaceful mate curled around their young up to the surface. He sent a beat through his legs out across the surface. A camelid approached him, heading his call. He grabbed the creature by the neck, thanked it, and broke its neck in half. After bleeding the creature out farther away from his mated nest, Grave spent the time breaking the bones of the creature that were going to be a problem getting it down into their nest. He needed to replace the calcium he lost shedding all those scales. His mate was going to need to feed the young living within her. Joa.

He dragged the carcass down the long entrance to their nest. After placing the animal near his mate, he returned onto the surface and plucked large wingfuls of dry grass. It was a gift for her, for Joa.

He entered the nest and released the grass onto the floor. He could hear Joa gnawing at a bone. Shaker males ate bones to grow their first scales, and afterwards to replace scales that have been shed. Female Shakers only ate bones when carrying young, but her teeth weren't as strong as his. He crawled over to his mate and half covered her with his wing. He found the bone she gnawed on and broke off a few pieces, he crumbled it in between his wings, and fed some to her as he ripped through some flesh for himself. They mated and shared a meal together. Their bond was complete. Grave was happy to bask in the glow of his fresh kill, his own nest, and his newly impregnated mate.

Joa was so hungry she couldn't stop herself from launching at the kill as soon as Grave left again. Her teeth scraped against the bone and her body told her that's what she needed. Grave came back and fluffed their nest with dry grass. Her primal instincts wanted to reward her mate for this consideration. But Grave came toward her and took her gnawing bone, and crushed it into edible portions before coming over to eat himself. She gave in and ate from his hand. Her mate clearly stating he would be taking care of them from now on.

12