Entering the Biker's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mitch is such a fucking flirt," she said, running her hand through her black hair and biting her lip. "I love it."

I took a deep breath.

"So," I asked, trying to force my voice to sound completely matter-of-fact, "what did you get up to last weekend?"

Jacie laughed, zipped up her skirt, and adjusted it, so it was positioned comfortably.

"Why are you so interested all of a sudden, Anna?" she replied, with a curious look on her face. "I didn't think you liked me talking about it."

I stifled the urge to gulp.

"I just want to know, that's all," I said. "I worry about you."

Jacie laughed again.

"Well, if you must know, we talked, had some beer, and fucked a lot. It was fun," she said, with a fresh grin developing across her face.

"How many guys did you have sex with?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Jacie said, adjusting her bra. "Four or five, maybe more."

I choked.

"Jesus, Jacie," I spluttered. "How can you not remember how many guys you had sex with?"

"Oh, after the first few, you lose track," she said. "And they were just passing me around, so I wasn't paying full attention."

"Fucking hell, Jacie!" I wailed. "I mean, what the actual fuck?"

Jacie sighed, tossed her hair, and grinned widely.

"Oh, you're just so adorably innocent, aren't you, sweetheart?" she said. "Don't you ever fantasize about a group of guys just manhandling you and taking you?"

"No!" I squealed.

Jacie cocked her head to one side, "Now that actually sounded like a genuine denial."

"One guy at a time is enough," I said. I swallowed and composed myself before continuing, "Don't you ever feel like it's dangerous?"

"Yeah, maybe a little," Jacie said. "But that's part of the thrill."

"Don't you worry that they'll just take you...you know... without your consent?" I asked.

"Nah, they're not rapists," she said. "Maybe they're a bit... you know... sexually aggressive, and they certainly don't hold back, but in a good way. Anyway, why are you even asking? Are you thinking about coming?"

"No," I said.

"Well, if you are, I could maybe just see if just one of them wanted to fuck you," Jacie said.

"Jacie!" I squealed.

"Like, maybe just Carl, the one you got all squirmy about," Jacie said, her smile growing very wide. Then she looked me up and down, and grabbed my hand excitedly. "Hey, you know what? Maybe we could do a double date. Mitch and Carl share a cabin together, we could have chilled night, just the four of us."

"Seriously, Jacie," I responded, "I don't want to do it."

"Oh, you're no fun," Jacie said in exasperation. "A hot girl like you should be getting all the sex you want. Yet all your sex life seems to involve is jerking off in the shower down the corridor."

"I don't jerk off in the shower!" I screamed.

"We can all hear you, sweetheart," Jacie said. "But don't worry, there's no shame in it."

My face flushed red.

"I just... umm... sing to myself in there?" I said, my heart beating faster.

Jacie laughed and shook her head.

"Whatever, sweetheart," she said. "Don't be embarrassed, it's perfectly natural. Actually, I think it's kind of hot."

My heart was now thumping in my chest, my face was beet red, and I felt like I was going to cry in mortification.

"Aw, sorry, Anna," she said. She came over to my bed and gave me a hug. "I know it makes you feel uncomfortable when I talk about these things. It's kind of sweet that you're such a good girl."

"I'm not a good girl," I said, unconvincingly, as my head rested on Jacie's shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her back.

Jacie scoffed.

"That's the most laughable thing I think you've ever said," Jacie replied. "And you know it."

I winced in annoyance, but continued to appreciate Jacie's embrace and the feel of her soft, satin skin beneath my fingers.

"Seriously," Jacie continued, pulling back slightly and looking into my eyes. "Look at you, Anna, you're beautiful. You've got that cute little face, long blonde hair, and such a tight little body. You should make the most of it!"

I pursed my lips, not knowing how to respond.

"Look," Jacie continued, "whether they admit it or not, pretty much all the guys want to fuck you and, college is meant to be the time you experiment. Yet what have you done? You've had one boyfriend, which lasted a couple of months, where you probably had some mediocre vanilla sex, and that's it."

"What's wrong with that?" I said.

"There's nothing wrong with it, Anna," Jacie said, with an exasperated look on her face. "There's just so much more. Sex is the most fun game nature ever gave us to play. You have the luxury of being super cute, so you get to play the game on 'easy' - so go play it. Reap the rewards!"

"It's not that simple when you're trans," I said.

"Oh, I get that," Jacie said, "but come on! You get way more offers than you ever take up."

"Maybe I just like taking it slow," I said.

"Or maybe you're just scared," said Jacie. "Come on, experiment a little. Expand your horizons. I'll be there too, let's just go on a nice double date."

"No, Jacie," I said.

"Think about it," Jacie said. "Just promise me you'll think about it."

**

My body shook, and I gripped Jacie's hand like an iron vice. Motorcycles invaded the courtyard, and churned around us with thunderous, malevolent roars. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run, but my muscles had gone rigid. I couldn't move, and I couldn't open my mouth. I stood, frozen to the spot, feeling more vulnerable and exposed than I'd ever felt in my life. I was dressed in a light-pink top, a knee-length white skirt, and a pair of white slip-on shoes, but I wish I'd shown up in a medieval suit of armor, or maybe in an M1 Abrams tank.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jacie. Her face was adorned with a beaming smile. She was dressed similarly to the week before, again in a denim skirt and knee boots, but this time in a red crop top. She waved to the bikers and stuck her chest out invitingly.

"The engines sound so good, don't they?" she managed to squeal over the din. "God, it turns me on."

No response was able to escape my lips.

After circling us a few times, the bikes came to a halt. Two of the bikers, who looked like Carl and Mitch, got off their machines and looked at us. Their dangerous, predatory male eyes scanned over our bodies. Jacie tugged on my hand, and eagerly started walking forward. I was still unable to move, and I brought her stride to a sudden halt as our arms went taut. Jacie looked back at me over her shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"Come on," she hissed, insistently. "Don't embarrass me."

"We don't bite, sugar," Carl growled at me, with a laugh.

Jacie gave my hand another tug, I gulped, then started to tentatively step forward on unsteady feet. Jacie adapted to my pace, seemingly relieved that I was moving at all. As we drew up alongside Carl and Mitch, Jacie tried to release her hand from my grip, but there was no way I was letting go.

"Hey, beautiful," Mitch said to Jacie.

He grasped her face with his hand, and leaned down to kiss her. Their tongues snaked a raw display of lust. I stared at her, then looked at Carl. My hand remained clamped to Jacie's

Carl leaned against his bike, looking at me and smirking.

"So you're Anna," he said, rhetorically. His eyes took a long scan up and down my body from my head to my feet. "Hot little thing, ain't ya?"

With my eyes wide and my heart thumping in my chest, I had no idea how to respond, nor was I even able to open my mouth. My jaw remained clamped shut. Carl's gaze, however, was doing things to me. Primal surges of arousal started flowing through my body and mixing with my fear. I wriggled slightly on the spot.

Carl stood up to full height. He took a step towards me and grasped my bare arm.

My mouth finally opened, and I yelped.

He squeezed my puny, powerless muscles beneath his big palm, then grazed his fingertips up and down my skin.

"Mmm," he said, as his heady masculine scent invaded nostrils. "You feel like fucking heaven."

Jacie and Mitch pulled away from their kiss.

"Oh, she's adorable, isn't she," Jacie said.

"Sure is," Carl said with a laugh. "But she ain't much of a talker, is she?"

"Oh, she can be a real chatterbox sometimes, she's just not used to being around real men," Jacie said. "She doesn't know how to handle it."

Jacie turned to face me.

"Anna, come on now, say hello to Carl," Jacie said.

My mouth opened and closed. After several humiliating, abortive attempts, I finally managed to make some sound.

"H.. H... Hi, Carl," I said.

Carl's grin widened. He reached forward and brushed the hair from my face. Then he rubbed the back of his hand gently up and down my cheek.

"You wanna come and party with Mitch and me tonight?" he said.

I swallowed.

"Yeah," I said.

"Right answer," he said.

Everyone laughed, apart from me.

"Come on then, hop on the back," he said, nodding over his shoulder towards his death machine.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Good girl!" squealed Jacie. "I knew you'd see sense."

Mitch hoped on his bike, with Jacie behind him. Carl hoped on his, and I meekly clambered aboard behind him. I wrapped my arms around his strong, muscular body. I pulled myself tight and pressed the side of my face against his back.

"Hold tight," he said.

As Carl turned the throttle, the ear-piercing blare of the engine revs masked my own scream of fear. I screwed my eyes shut and clung on for grim death as the bike lurched into motion.

**

I sat on Carl's lap in an armchair on one side of the living room of the cabin. It was a dark, dingy, and untidy building, but my mind was far from concerned with the housekeeping. In fact, it was hard to focus on anything with Carl's breath tickling against the back of my vulnerable, exposed neck. My body was rigid, tense, and quivering with anticipation.

On the other side of the room, Mitch was sitting in another armchair with Jacie straddling him. I could only see her back, but it was obvious they were making out passionately. Jacie's body was grinding, and Mitch was unrepentantly manhandling her through her skimpy clothes. His hands roughly grasped her ass, tits, and thighs, extracting moans of excitement from her lips. Then he started tugging at her crop top, it took barely a second for Jacie to grab the hem of it, quickly pull it off her body.

"Mmm," Mitch said. "Let's get your bra off too."

His hands reached up Jacie's back and flicked open the clasp. The straps fell to the side, and Jacie ripped it off herself. She gyrated topless in front of him, snaking her waist and hips in an eager seductive dance.

I stared, frozen and wide-eyed, still feeling Carl's hot, scarily-sexy breath tickle the hairs on the back of my neck. Suddenly, Carl placed his hand on my knee, his big hand completely enveloped my little joint. My body jumped, I whimpered, and I clamped my thighs together. Lust and fear pumped through my veins in unison. My cock was securely tucked back between my legs, encased in my panties. To my horror, it began to pulse with arousal in a futile attempt to erect itself.

"Do you want to watch your friend get fucked?" Carl growled. His deep voice making every nerve ending in my body vibrate.

I was unable to answer, but Jacie heard what he said.

"Are you enjoying the show, Anna?" Jacie said, looking over her shoulder at me with a big grin on her face. "I like having an audience."

She turned back around and started kissing Mitch again. Mitch's hands gripped the waistband of her skirt and started tugging at it. Jacie quickly obliged again, pulling it down her legs, taking her panties with it. Then she slipped off her knee-boots. As she moved, I saw the underside of her pussy. It was smooth, swollen, and shimmering with wetness.

I watched, open-mouthed as Mitch roughly groped Jacie's slim, naked body. He reached between his legs, and I heard the ripping sound of his zipper descending. I gasped, and so did Jacie. Soon after, I heard a series of wet, thudding smacks. I couldn't see exactly what was going on, but it sounded like Mitch was slapping his dick against Jacie's wet snatch.

"Do you want this inside you," he snarled.

"Fuck, yes!" Jacie panted excitedly.

She rose up slightly until I could catch a glimpse of Mitch's big cock and balls through the gap in her legs. He angled his cock with his hand, and Jacie lowered herself down onto it. As Mitch's dick slowly entered her, she moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "Oh, fuck, yes."

Mitch grunted in satisfaction, and Carl laughed a low, resonant laugh behind me.

"Open your legs, sugar," Carl growled into my ear. "Let's have some fun while we watch."

I tilted my head back slightly and breathed heavily, barely believing what I was about to do. Slowly, I opened my legs.

On the other side of the room, I watched as Jacie used her thigh muscles to raise herself up and down Mitch's cock. On every upstroke, I could see the base of Mitch's dick shimmer with her juices. On every downstroke, I could hear Jacie's mouth release a moan of gratification. I couldn't help but feel aroused by the sounds she was making.

As I watched Mitch and Jacie fuck, Carl began to graze his fingernails across my knee. I squirmed slightly, and red hot tingles of sensation flowed through me. Then Carl began to rake his fingernails up the inside of my bare thigh until he hit the material of my skirt. My body lurched forward, and my legs clamped together around Carl's hand. He laughed.

"You're a skittish one, ain't ya?" he said.

He gave my thigh a sharp squeeze. My body spasmed, and a wail left my lips. Carl laughed again.

"Mmm," he said. "That was a cute reaction. Just open your legs, sugar, you might enjoy it."

I took several deep breaths, then I opened my legs.

"Good girl," he said.

Slowly, he raked his fingers up my inner thigh. The material of my flimsy skirt began to bunch, and my muscles twitched beneath his touch. As he approached my crotch, I held my breath and clenched my teeth. Part of me wanted to close my legs again, part of me wanted to keep them open, and all of me screamed with tension. Just as his fingers were about to make contact with my panties, his fingers started sliding back down my thigh.

I gasped for breath in relief. Then he squeezed my thigh again, hard. I screamed.

Carl laughed another deep, low laugh.

"Oh, you're fun, sugar," he said. "I'm going to have fun making you scream all fucking night."

That was when I noticed it. Under my ass, Carl's dick was getting hard. I could feel it growing and tenting the material of his jeans, pushing up against my crack. My buttocks clenched, and I gripped the neckline of my top with both hands. Despite all my fear, I could feel my cock-head dribble with pre-cum. My eyes flicked to the little table next to the armchair, where a conveniently placed bottle of lube sat ominously.

Once Carl's fingers reached my knee, he began to draw them back up my thigh, and my tension rose once more. Was he going to touch me this time? Did I want that? Could I handle it?

As his fingers got closer and closer to my panties, my toes curled in my shoes. But just as he was on the brink of contact, his fingers went back down again. I panted in arousal. His touch was terrifying, but it felt so good, and my skin was alight with lust.

On the other side of the room, Mitch grasped his hands around Jacie's waist and held her firm. He started to thrust up into her, hard and fast. Wet smacking sounds filled the room as his dick pistoned in and out of her pussy, and his balls slapped against her ass. Jacie panted uncontrollably. Her head tilted down, and she grasped Mitch's torso for support. A thin sheen of sweat coated her beautiful, pale skin.

"Your friend's a real hottie, ain't she?" Carl rasped in my ear, still raking his fingers up and down my thigh.

"Yeah," I whispered.

As my arousal grew, I began to squirm and wriggle. My hips wanted to thrust towards Carl's hand, but I was too scared to make any move.

"I want to play with that hot little dick of yours," he growled into my ear.

I screwed my eyes shut, and my body started to tremble.

"Okay," I whispered. "B... B... But it's tucked back between my legs."

"No problem, sugar," he said.

Carl's fingers were at my knee and again began to rake up my thigh towards my crotch. I opened my eyes and looked down, breathing heavily.

"Oh, God!" I moaned as his fingers drew closer and closer. "Oh, fuck. Oh, God. Oh, fuck!"

Then I squealed as he touched my panties.

"So you've got this little thing tucked back, have you?" Carl whispered in my ear.

His fingers began to trace along the underside of my panties along my restrained shaft. His hand felt so big compared to my dick, and my arousal surged with unsettling venom. As Carl stroked over the head of my cock, I moaned loudly, and my body wriggled in his lap.

"Mmm," Carl said. "I can feel that little thing twitching."

My mouth gasped and panted as Carl's big fingers teased back and forth along the fabric. His motions were slow, rhythmic, and agonizingly exciting. Every pass left a trail of unbearable sexual fire across my dick. It twitched, pulsed, and struggled beneath the fabric, straining like an angry little snake, but it couldn't get hard in its tucked back position. It was still dribbling though, weeping red-hot tears of arousal and frustration, making the material slick and sticky. I arched my head back and wailed.

On the other side of the room, Mitch was thrusting hard and fast into Jacie. Her head slumped between his shoulder and neck, and her body undulated with the heaviness of her breath. From her mouth, a series of loud, punctuated moans echoed around the four walls. I watched as her back started arching, and her muscles went stiff. She was clearly right on the verge of orgasm.

"Cum for me, slut," Mitch rasped, right into her ear.

Jacie screamed, and her body quivered in tension, like a pressure cooker about to explode. Then she came. Powerful tremors ripped her slim frame, and she shook with incredible force. Mitch wasn't done, though. He carried on fucking her helpless, convulsing body with even greater speed than before. His breathing became ragged, he grunted with passion, then he went stiff too. I couldn't see it happen, but somehow I could viscerally feel his big pumps of cum as he unloaded into Jacie's pussy.

"Fuck," he rasped. "Fuck, yes. Take my fucking cum."

Gradually, Mitch's thrusting slowed, and Jacie collapsed into him, her body completely limp.

Carl laughed.

"That was fucking hot wasn't it," he said into my ear.

I was too overwhelmed to answer, but my body was now screaming with arousal. The electric sensation of Carl's fingers tracing back and forth along my dick was becoming excruciating. It was like there was a fire of need between my legs, and my body burned with desire. Pre-cum was leaking hot and fast from my cock, creating a humiliating patch of slickness that Carl could undoubtedly feel.

Carl's dick now felt like it was fully erect, and his bulge pressed menacingly between my ass cheeks, tickling right against my pucker. My body started to involuntarily gyrate, and I began to moan with panic and excitement.

On the other side of the room, Jacie gradually emerged from her state of stunned, post-orgasmic stupor.

"Oh fuck," I heard her murmur. "Mitch, you're incredible."

She shifted her body and gave him a dirty, lingering kiss.

Carl started to rub my crotch harder, forcing a particularly loud, wanton groan from my lips. It sung out through the room, and captured Jacie's attention. She pulled back from her kiss with Mitch and looked over her shoulder. Her eyes scanned up and down my body. Mitch's eyes flicked over to me too.

"Having fun, Anna?" she asked.