Entering the Biker's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared back at her, not knowing what to say.

"Just nod to say 'yes' and shake your head to say 'no,' sweetheart," Jacie said.

I nodded the tiniest nod and instantly flushed red. Everyone laughed, making my face turn even redder.

Jacie extracted herself from Mitch's slimy dick, rose to her feet, then walked across the room towards me. My eyes took in the beautiful sight of her completely naked body: from the slim curve of her waist, to her full bouncing breasts, to her cute, glistening pussy. She sat down on the floor, right in front of me, and crossing her legs like an eager school girl.

"Oh God, Anna," she said. "I can see your dick throbbing."

"Oh, that little thing isn't just throbbing," Carl said, continuing to trace this finger over my shaft. "It's fucking dripping too."

Jacie tilted her head so she could see the underside of my panties.

"Oh my fucking God," she cried in delight. "Anna, you are such a little slut, aren't you?"

I whimpered in humiliation.

Carl brought his lips right to my ear.

"Let's take a look at it, shall we?" he said.

He stopped stroking me and hooked his fingers into the elasticated waistband of my skirt and panties. He pulled them both down my legs, and threw them onto the floor. My eyes opened in horror, and my dick unfurled in front of everyone. It hung out in front of me, semi-erect, with a little band of pre-cum oozing from the end.

"Oh, it's little," Jacie cried. "But it's so fucking adorable. It's just a perfect girl-cock!"

I could feel Carl rest his coarse, stubbly chin on my shoulder and looked down at my crotch. I gasped and wriggled at the sensation. As everyone watched me, my dick started to pulse up to full hardness. Jacie's eyes were wide, and a look of utter glee adorned her face.

"So fucking cute," Carl growled.

He took his right hand and wrapped it around my shaft, forcing a loud wail from my lips. His big, rough palm utterly enveloped my dick, until all I could see was the shimmering tip of my slimy, oozing head. Slowly and deliberately, he began to jerk me. My head tilted back, and I moaned as the waves of bliss began to roll through my body.

"Oh, she's enjoying this!" Jacie said, biting her lip and clapping her hands together in excitement. "Can we take her top off as well, please? You need to see her tits, I've seen them before, they are so nice."

Carl obliged. He took his hand off my dick and grasped the hem of my little pink top. He pulled it up my torso. Barely believing I was allowing him to do it, I raised my arms to allow him to fully detach the garment from me. Then in an instant, his fingers unclipped my bra, and he pulled the straps over my shoulder before throwing it across the room.

"Kick off your shoes," Carl ordered.

I obeyed, leaving me completely naked, sitting on the lap of a big scary guy who I barely knew, while his friend, and my room-mate watched me.

"Oh, wow," Mitch said.

"I know, right?" Jacie said. "Look at those things, they're so nice and perky."

"Are those things real?" Mitch asked.

"Oh yeah, it's all hormones," Jacie said. "She's fucking gorgeous, isn't she."

"Sure is," Mitch said.

"Why don't you turn round, sweetheart?" Jacie said. "Give Carl a little show."

I gulped, took a few deep breaths, then did what Jacie said. I shifted my position until I faced Carl.

We stared at each other, and his face sent fresh surges of arousal through me. His was just so hot and masculine, with his wide jaw, his piercing blue eyes, and his thick, dense stubble. He grinned back at me, then his greedily scanned over my face, my tits, and my dick.

"Dance for me, sugar," he said.

My face returned to full redness, and I started to gyrate my body. I tried to emulate what Jacie had done, but I lacked her confidence. I moved timidly and awkwardly, biting my lip in apprehension and running one hand through my hair and my other across my body. Carl didn't seem to care about my lack of assurance and smiled at me broadly. As my waist and hips snaked and gyrated as sexily as I could manage, my dick jutted out in front of me like a little rod of need. I desperately wanted him to start jerking it again.

Carl rested his big hands on my thighs and squeezed my flesh, extracting more gasps from my lips, then he ran his palms up my waist. As he stared at my tits, he took both hands and squeezed them roughly. I moaned loudly, then released a high pitched squeal as he pinched my nipples.

Laughter filled the room.

"Mmm," he snarled. "You're such a fucking hottie, ain't ya?"

He released one of his hands from my tits, and cupped my face, then he pulled me in for a kiss. I wailed in excitement, then our lips touched. Carl kissed me roughly. I couldn't stop myself from pressing my tongue into his mouth. My hands grasped his arms, and I squeezed his big, hard muscles. Little groans and whimpers emanated from my throat, and my dick jumped to an almost painful level of hardness.

Suddenly, and without warning, Mitch re-gripped my waist. Our mouths detached, and he hauled my light body up, turned me around and sat me back down so I was facing Jacie and Mitch again, with Carl behind me. The peak of his bulge pressed right against my naked asshole, and my buttocks wriggled.

"I think it's time for this horny girl to get fucked," Carl growled. "Reverse cowgirl, with everyone watching."

"Do you want his dick inside you, Anna?" Jacie said, excitedly.

My ass involuntary clenched and unclenched, and my mouth opened and closed pathetically, but no sounds emerged.

"Just nod or shake your head, sweetheart," Jacie said.

Before I could answer, Carl began to speak.

"Of course she does, this little slut wants it," he rasped right in my ear. "Don't you?"

I gulped and gave a tiny little nod.

"Mmm," Carl voice rumbled, "Let's hear you scream some more."

He reached beneath me and unzipped his jeans. The sound ripped through my ears, and I mewled pitifully. I felt him tug down his jeans and boxers, until his big, hard dick rubbed up against my crack.

"Oh God," I moaned.

Jacie leaned forward and put her hand on my knee.

"You're going to love this," she said.

Carl leaned over to his bottle of lube and squirted some into his hand. Then he reached beneath me and slathered a generous helping against my pucker, then over his dick. Then he gripped my waist again with his strong hands. He lifted me up, shifted my body slightly, and started to lower me down onto his dick. As the head of his cock touched against my anus, my mouth gaped open wide. Then he popped inside me.

"Oh my fucking God!" I wailed.

A chorus of raucous laughter exploded in the room.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart," Jacie asked.

"Yeah," I whimpered pathetically.

Bit by bit, Carl lowered me down his dick. I wriggled and wailed as he slowly filled me up. He was big, but the sensation felt almost indescribably good. I took him all the way inside me, until my ass pressed against his pubes and my cock twitched in front of me.

"Oh, yeah," Carl growled. "You know how to take a dick, don't you?"

He began to raise me up and down his dick. Each time he entered me, a wave of hot pleasure passed through me, and my mouth released a little gasp. Jacie sat in front of me, with her hand still on my knee. Her face was a picture of wonderment.

"These guys do it so much better than those silly boys around campus, don't they?" she said.

I nodded again. Then Carl kissed my neck. I shrieked and squealed in pleasure, and my legs kicked, but Carl held me firm.

"Told you I was going to make you scream again, didn't I?" he said.

Then he kissed my neck again. The sensation almost incapacitated me. I couldn't think, I was utterly overwhelmed with pleasure, and my head rolled around in rapture.

Suddenly, Carl moved his head away from my neck and held me firm and static. He shifted position slightly, then started to thrust up into me with his hips. He started slow at first, then picked up the pace. Soon he was slamming into me hard and fast. Powerful waves of pleasure surged through my body, and my stiff dick swayed up and down in front of me, crying out with need. My horniness suddenly outweighed my inhibition and I grabbed my shaft, beginning to jerk myself furiously.

"Oh my God," Jacie squealed in excitement. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

My face burned red, but I couldn't stop myself. As I jerked and Carl's dick hammered in and out of me, my mouth gaped open wide. I could feel my orgasm building inside me at an unstoppable pace.

"Oh God," I squealed. "I'm going to cum."

Jacie squeezed my knee hard.

"Yes, cum for us, Anna," she cried.

I couldn't help it. My body went stiff, I cried out in rapture, then I came. My ass clenched on Carl's dick, and pleasure exploded inside me. My balls drew up toward my body, and a little squirt of watery semen rushed up my shaft and spurted from my tip.

"Holy fuck," I cried.

I continued thrashing away at my shaft, extracting every last drop of pleasure from myself, as my ass convulsed around Carl's still-pounding cock.

"Oh my God," Jacie yelped enthusiastically. "You spurted."

Carl growled and thrust into me forcefully.

"Oh, she's not the only one who's gonna spurt," he snarled.

His grip tightened around my waist to hold me firm, and he thrust his dick into me hard and deep. Then he roared in pleasure. I felt his dick twitch violently inside me, and a surge of thick hot cum shot up into my body. My ass pulsed and clenched over his dick involuntarily, milking as much cum from him as he was able to give.

As his twitches stopped, his grip loosened, and he relaxed back into the chair with his dick still inside me. My body slumped back against Carl's chest, and my muscles shook as little aftershocks ecstasy trembled though me.

I looked up at Jacie, who grinned at me uncontrollably. She got to her feet and leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"Oh, Anna," she said. "That was amazing. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

My breath panted, and I was again unable to speak, but my head nodded.

"Can I taste your cum?" Jacie said.

I was stunned by the question, but in my state of post-orgasmic bliss, I saw no reason to object. I nodded in acquiescence.

My fist was still wrapped around my still-hard dick. Jacie reached down and wiped up some of my cum, which was dribbling down the back of my hand. She brought her now-slimy finger up to her mouth and tasted it.

"Mmm," she murmured and wriggled her body in delight. "Jesus, Anna, you taste so good. This tastes different to boy-cum! I could actually drink a shot of this!"

"Thanks," I murmured, blushing slightly.

"That was a great fuck," Carl said, behind me. "I haven't cum so hard in years."

"That was incredible," I murmured back.

I turned my head round and looked at Carl over my shoulder. His blue eyes pieced into me and he grinned broadly. Unable to stop myself, I kissed him deeply as my dick twitched in my fist. Carl's big hands roamed freely across my body, slowly caressing my thighs and tits, extracting fresh whimpers from my throat. I wriggled in bliss and gratification.

"Oi," Jacie said to me, tapping me sharply on my knee. "Don't get too carried away. First, I think I deserve a little thanks for persuading you to come along with me!"

Carl pulled back from the kiss.

"Yeah, go and thank your friend," he said. "Give her a hug."

He lifted me off his dick, and I felt a dollop of cum and lube plop out of me, and dribble down my inner thigh. I got up and stood on shaky legs, and stepped towards Jacie. She quickly drew me close and embraced me. I snaked my trembling arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. We hugged tightly, with our naked tits pressing against each other, and my slimy dick squishing against her stomach.

"I'm so glad you came with me this week," Jacie whispered, running her hands up and down my back. "I never thought a sweet innocent girl like you would be up for it."

"Thank you for persuading me," I whispered back.

**

That's it for now! What did you think? Do you think I should continue the story?

I'm thinking that perhaps Anna needs to have some fun with Jacie while the guys watch, then maybe she gets roughly spit-roasted by both of them.

Aimee xx