Entering the Blonde Dream Pt. 05

Story Info
Lena gets fucked, slapped and pussy-fed.
953 words
4.47
6.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a personal fantasy. I make no apologies for the impossible stamina of the first-person narrator or the amount of sex over the course of one night in this story. :)

--

After the squirting action just now, Josie was temporarily satisfied. Her thighs were visibly trembling and she was clearly sweaty. I didn't doubt that the little slut would be back to action in about 5 minutes or so, but for the moment, she was out of action, lying on the bed with her legs spread out.

But Lena was not so satisfied. Most women would be more than happy with the amount of fucking that had already occurred tonight, but Lena's true hot nature was in full bloom tonight. She was already on her fours, spreading her legs, jiggling her butt for me. My cock was already travelling back up.

She reached the headboard with her hands and grasped it. A second or so of silence fell. Then she said, "Fuck me." Simply, matter-of-factly. With the invitation extended, I was not about to disappoint.

I moved closer to her and used the top of my shaft to rub against her wet, juice-heavy pussy. Contrary to Lena's wishes, I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her ass to slide onto me, not the other way around. This was more commanding. For now, though, I grabbed Josie's arm, who was lying on the bed next to me, and pulled her in for a kiss. Her soft lips were incredible, tugging my lips into her mouth almost immediately. Instinctively, my cock slipped into Lena's wet, willing pussy. She moaned loudly.

With slow, rhythmical thrusts, I set the initial pace. I pointed at Lena's ass for Josie and she quickly got what I meant and cracked a mischievous smile. First, she reached Lena's pussy in an impromptu movement, resulting in Lena bending down, grinding her face in the pillow (pushing her ass up at the same time - very hot). But this was just an intro. Josie now positioned her hands on Lena's hips. I stopped moving and she pushed Lena's ass onto me. Josie was insistent - encouraged by Lena's moans and groans, she was swaying her ass more and more vigorously. I was now in ultimate command - doing nothing, just waiting for Lena's pussy to slide up and down on me. My hard, cum-glistening cock was disappearing again and again inside her whilst I was just waiting. "Let it fill you," Josie whispered to Lena, her voice almost menacing.

By now, Lena was enslaved, her ass obediently meeting my cock, impaling herself on it. I just waited and received. It was indescribably hot and my initial murmurs of pleasure were now turning into growls and moans.

Josie was now back to full energy and back in her element. She snuck under us, and soon her tongue darted out to lick both my rod and Lena's pussy. This sent Lena writhing and squirming at the other end. Josie was merciless. "Hey, honey, you feel like the right bitch that you are? Sliding on his dick like that?" A guttural, "Yeah" came from the other side.

Josie got up and as quickly as could, now, went around to the headboard side of the bed. She stood in front of Lena now, her pussy directly in front of her face. "Well, worship this, then!" she demanded of Lena and ground her pussy into her face.

This was too hot for me to watch. Josie was circling her hips around Lena's face, firmly ground against it. I think my hips started moving on their own at this spectacle and within seconds I was thrusting hard into Lena's heavily dripping pussy, not particularly caring about who was fucking who. This resulted in loud squeaks from Lena against Josie's pussy as my dick was disappearing in her. I grabbed Lena's butt now - drooling at the sight of it and my cock moving in and out.

Losing control, I slapped her. The squeaks became louder, spurring me to slap her harder. Josie, now, grabbed her hair and head and pressed her - hard - against her pussy. "Lick it and get fucked!" she ordered. As my next slap came down on Lena's butt, her yell came muffled. I reached around her thighs and rubbed her pussy - amazingly wet - in sexual frenzy that was all about the pussy than about the person.

Trapped between the two of us - fucked, slapped and rubbed on one side and pussy-fed on the other side - Lena was fulfilling every desire for her I've ever had. Her body started shaking and trembling more and more visibly. I changed the position now, crouching behind Lena butt and her pussy juice-heavy slit. Josie used this moment to change the position, letting go of her head and lying down on her back on the bed, her tits right next Lena's face. "Oh my fucking God!" Lena yelled gutturally, drooling, animal-like. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Josie responded, slid herself under Lena and let one of Lena's tits slide into her mouth. In tandem, at the best angle I could find, I resumed fucking.

It did not take long. I needed to maintain a firm grasp on Lena's hip to keep them from thrashing all over the place when she came, literally yelling in pleasure. She grabbed Josie's head and went for a series of hot, passionate and commanding kisses as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Spasm of pleasure followed, including the clear tightening of her pussy around my cock. "Fuck, YEAH!!" echoed against the wall before she collapsed on the bed into Josie's arms, still impaled on me.