Entering the Blonde Dream Pt. 07

Story Info
I'm handcuffed and at the "ladies" mercy.
1.6k words
4.29
5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
68 Followers

Author's note: This is a personal fantasy. I make no apologies for the impossible stamina of the first-person narrator or the amount of sex over the course of one night in this story. :)

--

Well. After the animalistic, frenzied face fucking, and treating Josie like a fuckable thing, my cock was somewhat worn out and it needed a few minutes break. I was still to cum that evening, so I was certainly ready for more, but for now, I walked down to the kitchen for a drink of water. Josie, obviously, needed to watch her face and the rest of her body since the cum was essentially everywhere. When she was showering, Lena changed the sheets on the bed as these were completely damp from our activities.

A few minutes in my being downstairs, though, I heard some noise coming from upstairs. Unbelievably, these were moaning sounds again - it couldn't have been more than 5 minutes since I went downstairs! I quickly gulped the rest of my water and went back upstairs to see what was going on.

Josie was clean alright and the new bedsheets were on the bed, but the both of them were on the floor next to the bed. And they were having fun!

Both on their all fours, facing away from each other, Lena's and Josie's pussies were connected by a long tubular toy. My cock was already up after just 3 seconds of seeing this. "Oh you sluts," I said. I watched their asses grinding against the toy in back and forth movements as the toy penetrated their pussies much like a cock would. Their hands on their asses, they were both massaging themselves. It was hot beyond belief. They only just started, but already they were essentially shouting in pleasure with every move. It was quite clear that the toy was penetrating both of them deep; their hips were either swaying, meeting each other's movements or they would move in circular motions. Pussy juices were already dripping down their legs.

I was not about to be just a by-stander. Their pussy holes might have been busy, but their mouths were not. I moved over to in front of Lena, spread my legs wide and fed her my cock. She accepted willingly. I was not about to fuck her as hard as I had face-fucked Josie a little while back, but I still went in insistently, muffling her pleasure shouts. She had a good wet and warm tongue; an expert in sucking. She took control quickly and I stopped moving my hips as now she was coming down on me. She did a few deep-throats, spitting cum out on her way out. I moved my groin up, letting her suck my balls in. She went all the way up from the balls up my undershaft to the top.

It was time for the other girl now. She was never tired of cock and her mouth soon engulfed my cock. Like previously, she went for a deep-throat quickly, although certainly not as wildly as before. She would spit my cum out directly back on my cock, lubricating it more, making it wilder. She would them lick the entire shaft from the side, going from the balls to the top before swallowing the cock again, sucking the cum and swallowing that. Astonishing girl!

"Alright girls, on your backs." The connection they had was just begging for another position, which I could only use to my advantages and for their pleasure. By turning their bodies around, they didn't lose the toy connection and were now lying down on their backs with the toy continuing to link up their pussies. I helped them spread their legs. They both looked gorgeous, moaning and groaning constantly, unable to stay still, of course, moving against each other and fucking each other with the toy.

I knelt down next to them. This was a perfect position to rub their clits, of course, completely exposed to my gaze and my fingers. I didn't go gentle - their clits were already on fire anyhow - started decisively, hard and rough and was instantly rewarded by their bodies thrashing around, loud moans and their bodies grinding against each other harder. Any hands that tried to "help me" I would bat away. Mercilessly, applying serious pressure to their clits, I would rub them hard in a circular motion. It didn't take long. I think Josie was the first to come, shouting gutturally, something inarticulate. Lena was right after her, thrashing around, grabbing her tits. As the waves overwhelmed them, I let them touch their clits, slipped the toy out of them, instantly replacing it with two fingers of my own hands, finding essentially streams of cum, licking it off next, allowing them to be overwhelmed by sensations in the afterglow.

Next up was I. Back on the bed, it was now myself that got his wrists tied up to the headboard, as well as my feet tied up to the end of the bed by the ankles. The sensation of being exposed in that fashion to their gazes, and more importantly their touch, was scintillating. Getting me secured allowed them to cool their pussies and tits off from the toy action just now. Lena was all ready by the time they finished tying me up. She winked at me and as she was straddling me, I instinctively wanted to grab her hips with my hands, but of course couldn't move my arms. Moving forward to above my face, she laughed, "We're going to have some fun with you, mister!" and ground her pussy into my face. Hard. After all the fucking tonight, this was a wet, glistening, very pink pussy, which I instantly darted my tongue into. She grabbed the headboard and screamed.

I moaned into her pussy as Josie descended her mouth on my cock. With Lena circling her hips around my face, assaulting it, Josie grabbed my tool at its bottom firmly. Then she went down on me hard and quick, slurping sounds and all. And kept me there. I screamed into Lena's hole and my body buckled. Josie slid her mouth out of me. Next time she went down, the cock got lubricated in my own cum and she was now more slippery around me and more sexy if even possible.

In the meantime, Lena was getting into things - got her ass into pendulum movement, rubbing my face (now completely drenched in her juices), using my face, lips and tongue as a tool for her pleasure. I was getting breathless under the pressure of her ass, being ridden. "Keep that tongue in that pussy!" she ordered again and against, grabbing her tits, squeezing them, slapping them herself. The view of her body from her pussy up made my hips shake, tremble and buckle even more under Josie's insistent throat.

Lena now wanted my cock, too, called back to it by the wet, choking sounds of Josie using it. She raised herself slightly, turned 180 degrees around, slapped her pussy back onto my lips and went into a 69 position. I was presented with the view of her ass and, just between her legs and under her stomach, her dangling tits, rubbing against me all the way to her taking over from Josie to suck my cock; Josie moved down slightly and instantly sucked one of my balls after another. Fuck, this was hot seeing these two bitches feast on me that way!

My face was now drenched, and sticky, with Lena's juices: her ass, bouncing up and down continued mercilessly grinding down. I groaned in a mixture of exasperation, unable to grab any of the girls' hips or tits or hair or slap Lena's ass. Hearing me, they laughed; fake evil laughs, I thought. They were now both servicing my cock, licking on both sides, relishing in the taste of my cum.

Suddenly, the movements stopped, very mysteriously. Lena's large ass blocked the view, so I could only hear one of them whispering, likely into another one's ear. My thighs were now shaking both as a result of the previous action and in anticipation of what was about to come. Little did I know.

Lena removed her pussy from my face. "What n--?" I started asking, but never finished the question. Facing away, Lena - very harshly and abruptly, impaled herself onto my cock, instantly beginning to rub her pussy, looking at that cock fucking her. We had a mirror on the wall there, so she could see everything. In a split second, I literally howled in pleasure. Josie gave me a stern look. "No talking." It was impossible to listen to her as Lena was already practically hopping on my cock, the pressure squeezing my balls. "Fuck!" I yelled.

"What did I just say about talking, eh?" Josie told me off in a firm, raised voice. With that, she straddled me and, face-sitting me, shut me up with her pussy. Back to back with Lena, she was about to make me realise that the face-sitting I got from Lena was a cake walk, essentially. Her young, smooth vulva hit my face with a ferocity of a tiger. "O-peen!" her voice was fierce, punishing. "And tongue in!" Being able to lean against Lena's back (who was getting my meat go in hard inside her, of course), Josie grabbed my head with her hands and rammed in hard against her pussy. "There's my toyboy!" she exclaimed, using my face as an object towards her pleasure. Breathless, overwhelmed by her juices flowing everywhere, being smeared all over my lips, nose and cheeks, and by her scent, I tried to meet her insatiable pussy's needs, but to no avail. She was too harsh, too quick and too raunchy.

Accompanied by Lena's loud moaning over my cock at her back, Josie came. But not just that. Convulsing against my face, holding to the headboard rails now, a stream of pent-up cum was released as she squirted all over my face, Warm, strong stream of cum hit my face to the sound of her incomprehensible, animalistic scream, before she collapses, spent, heaving, satisfied.

sxkt78
sxkt78
68 Followers