April in The Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
Date raped by a wealthy woman, hot kinky sex becomes love.
3.1k words
4.42
22.5k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

This story is a smorgasbord of sex.. There's a lot of female on male non-com, date rape with drugs, FFM sex, lots of blow jobs and other oral, female masturbation, and actual romance. This is my 3rd story submitted here and my first that I envision as a multi-chapter. If any of this offends you or is out of bounds for you, please skip. I like weaving my fantasies and allowing the story to take its own direction. Please enjoy.

*****

I woke up sporting a throbbing hardon with a soft, wet mouth on my cock rolling its tongue around my head. Soft wet lips gently going up and down, and a soft, tender hand planted on the base of my cock pulling it up and down in rhythm with the loving mouth on my cock.

It was amazing. It was the most arousing way I have ever been awakened from slumber. The mouth continued on my cock. Drawing me further, deeper, starting to dart up and down faster as the hand matched it until I was all the way down the mouth's throat balls deep.

My eyes were closed since I was pretty sure I was still asleep and this was a dream. And, based off of the softness of the lips and hands I was also fairly sure it was a female mouth on me. But for the life of me I didn't know why.

But fuck it. My cock was erect, getting blown and who was I to complain?

The mouth kept going and the hand too. Up and down, hotter, wetter, faster, as my cock got larger, my head starting to become engorged as my balls began to fill, enlarge and tighten upwards into my crotch.

I heard a muffled groan from the mouth's owner.

"Cum..." I think the groan said.

It didn't matter. My smaller head had a mind of its own at this point and all it wanted to do was welcome the new day by shooting like a motherfucker into the mystery, hot, warm, wet mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned.

The mouth got more intense and determined towards its goal and achieved it as I shot rope after rope of hot morning cum out of my balls into the mystery mouth.

A surprisingly full load. Actually, a really huge load for the morning. My eyes were still closed, but I could tell by the intensity of my orgasm and the cum leaking out of the mouth onto me.

I felt the mouth swallowing and then,

"Morning honey," said the melodic voice kind of humming on the head of my still aroused cock.

I opened my eyes and looked at the voice.

A spectacular redhead. Not traditionally pretty but attractive and erotic. About 5'-6", maybe 125lbs, what looked like delicious C-cup tits, skinny waist, and a sexy ass, with a little bit of "baby got back."

But it was the hair. Red with bangs and pixie short above the shoulder, but in the back, two really long, tightly twined braids going down to the waist with pink ribbons at the end. Like nothing anyone had seen. And she shook them towards me to say good morning, which she did.

"Good morning."

"Morning. Wow that was fantastic!. I'm sorry. Who are you and why are you sucking my cock?"

Seemed like a fair question.

And as I said it, I looked up and around to where I was.

I was in bed. A four poster totally chromed bed with a chromed canopy above surfaced with mirrors in which I could see myself and everything else in full detail, - including the back of the my redheaded hostess - on white satin sheets, where I laid totally naked. I could smell the intoxicating scent of vagina on my face.

"You are with me. We met last night at a party. We talked. We liked each other. We liked each other a lot. You came on to me, actually, and I liked your swagger and that nice package tucked up, dressed left, into your skin tight Levis with nothing left to the imagination. Yep, I notice stuff like that, size and style. It makes a difference."

" We started to makeout. You do that very well. You rubbed against me. Your cock was hard and huge. I needed a man. Honey, I Roofed you and took you home. We fucked the entire night. You may have not remember how you performed, but believe me, you more than satisfied me and yourself.

"You what?!"

"I Roofed you. Actually, I slipped you a Lude. A Quaalude. It's a hypnotic. Banned of course. But I get pharmaceutical quality out of Canada " She winked.

"But why? If we were making out, look at you! You are so fucking hot. All you had to do was say yes."

"I did, but you wouldn't drive the 25 miles out here to my house. What choice did I have?"

At least tell me you name."

"You don't even remember that? April. Relax. I've got a robe for you over there and a brand new guest toothbrush in the bathroom. Go take a shower. My cook, Susie, is making us breakfast."

My cook, Susie?! Oh well, I thought. That's something different.

Let's go back a bit.

I had broken up with my longtime college girlfriend, Christine. I left to find our future and she stayed to finish school. Long-term relationships are difficult to maintain and we fell victim. I thought we would eventually be married, but that was not to be.

It a cliché, but I fell into a deep depression. I went to my office. Fulfilled my professional obligations, actually doing well moving up the ladder, but falling in love again was not for me. Sure I dated and went to bed with a number of women. A number of them hot, horny and wanting a relationship. But never met "The One."

My friend Helen was not going to let that continue. She was married to another good college friend. They had also moved out too and had done well. Really well. Moving in high social circles in a very short time.

Helen was the kind to mother everyone. A lovely soul. It was Bob's birthday, she made a rather large party, invited me, and a number of her single female friends with me in mind.

It was a nighttime pool party during a hot summer night. Lots of dancing and drink, and I've got to say Helen rose to the occasion. There were a whole bunch of really hot single babes. April was one of them.

I noticed her when I walked in. The hair, the braids, the bod, the outfit the jewelry, and the steady stream of admirers begging for her attention. Anyone could tell that she was powerful and important and was used to everyone courting her. So, I hung back, had a few drinks, met a few folks, danced a bit, and looked over at her on occasion.

Finally she walked over to me with a martini, and that's where it started to get foggy in my recollection.

Back to the morning after: I looked in the bathroom mirror. 6'-2", 180lbs, fit but not obnoxiously so, long brown hair over the ears, a thick, shaved package with heavy balls, and a tight ass that, yes, looked really good in my jeans.

Scrubbed with combed hair, clean teeth, and a plush robe I sat at the dining room table in a quite impressive dining room. It was the view. Forests and mountains as far as one could see.

"Nice view."

"We are in a National Forest." "As I said before, we are 25 miles out-of-town."

Susie came in with breakfast. She was early 20s, short, cute, adorable, long blonde hair in a ponytail, green eyes, dimples, with perky breasts, firm ass and a radiant smile, and lived in another wing of the house that was large enough for its own zip code.

She was wearing a cutoff t-shirt, shorts, flip-flops and carrying a tray with three plates each filled with a puffy egg soufflé loaded with avocado, red onions, and sour cream, cinnamon rolls on the side, coffee and mimosas.

"Hi. Ya all hungry?" Flipping that radiant smile my way. Susie sat down and we all dug in. Yumbo!!

I turned to April, " So where is my car?"

"Back at Helen's house. It's all taken care of."

"And how did we get here?"

"I drove us in my Ferrari."

OK. I was definitely not in my league.

The next hour was spent eating and talking. Susie was a great cook. I had never tasted an egg dish like this. Light, fluffy, yet filled with flavor. Turned out she was from Kentucky, went to chef's school, came out to find her fortune, answered an ad for a personal assistant, boom, here she was living the life of luxury as April's personal assistant, secretary, and chef.

I learned more about my hostess. Or should I say my rapists? Maybe the amazing sexy, slightly older woman to my side providing me the 5 star breakfast.

Rich from inherited wealth, living the life of a bohemian artist who didn't believe society's rules applied to her, loved the good life - you know like Liza Minnelli in "Cabaret" "Die young and leave a good looking corpse." And had an unquenchable sexual appetite.

Oh my.

We finished breakfast and April patted the seat next to her and asked me to join her. I did. Immediately Susan moved next to me and they both opened my robe, put their hands on my naked legs, started to slowly rub my inner thighs and work their way up to my suddenly hardening cock. Susie got there first.

"You said it was nice." And she grabbed my thick shaft and started to caress up towards the head sizing me up.

"Oh, they grow 'em big out here!" As April's hand grabbed my nuts and started working her magic.

They spent some time enjoying themselves and they had obviously worked in tandem before because they knew what they were doing until April looked at me said, "Honey, I want you to get under the table and eat both of us for dessert."

It wasn't a request. They both stood up, pulled off my robe, stripped naked and looked at me and my bursting hard cock.

April's C-cups, tiny waist, womanly ass, and shaved as bare as the day she was born pussy stared straight at me with a no-nonsense look. Susie, younger with proud B-cup boobs and larger pink nipples already hard, slight belly, tight, young ass and a tantalizing landing strip just wide enough to show she was indeed a natural blonde, bounced and giggled in anticipation.

I had never been in any situation like this before. I mean, come on! I looked at both of them naked and demanding, and told myself, "This is fucking crazy." No one does anything like this outside of a porn film on the web!

" I'm sorry." April said sharply. "Did you hear what I said?!" "Under the table, and eat both of us until we cum."

I'm a relatively smart guy, and my head said, "Run out of here, get dressed, grab an Uber, and split while you can." My little head said,

"Yes ma'am."

And I did. April and Susie took their chairs and spread their legs. What a scrumptious feast. April's cunt was as perfect as she was. Bare, soft vulva, nice lips that were not too wide, fleshy or distended. Delicate. But her clit was not. It was long, Not huge, but present and demanding to be sucked.

Susie, on the other hand was equally delish, but in her own way. Younger, riper, less pronounced, yet seeming more needy. A juicy pussy that hadn't been fed enough and was still starving. I stared at her clit which was as fat and luscious as a ripe Kentucky strawberry and dove in.

With my left hand, I spread Susie lips and hood exposing her clit and started to worked my magic. But I wasn't stupid. I simultaneously reached my right hand between April's open legs, found her pussy and start to caress it. She was already beginning to leak. I shoved a finger into her wet cunt, pulled it out to a loud moan above the table, figured I could go for it, locked two fingers together and started to finger fuck her. She grabbed my hand in approval and started to direct my actions.

That gave me the freedom to give Susie's pussy the attention it deserved. There is nothing like a young, pussy in its 20s. Ripe, succulent, hot, engorged, and eager. I licked along Susie's vulva just to tease her and was rewarded with a deep throaty, "Oh darlin'," and some leaking pussy juice. That told me all I needed to know.

Except this: I licked my finger until it was soaking and slowly inched it into Susie excited, wet, pussy, and was very, very pleased to determine that she wasn't a virgin. I left my finger in, took a deep breath, smelled their joint arousal filling the air under the table, and started on her engorged clit with my mouth.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy - my others was busy keeping April occupied, spread the clitoral hood, exposed her young, hungry clit, and dove my mouth upon it. Lovingly licking and sucking around it and on it until I started to hear Susie moan.

The moans became muffled and I had the distinct feeling that both woman were now kissing each other, but my attention was elsewhere.

I licked, I sucked, I ate her pussy like a man who had been starving in the Mohave Desert eating his first meal in days. And Susie came. Pulsing, and screaming. Shouting for Jesus and cumming over and over as she threw herself into the back of the dining room chair nearly knocking it over, her cunt clenching and spasming , her legs kicked out and a loud banshee scream piercing the air.

When she was done, and finally catching her breath, I heard April say, "I told you he was good." She grabbed my head saying, "Now it's my turn."

I took hold of her wrists, pulled them from me, stood up out of the table, threw them aside, looked at Susie, took her head tenderly in my hands and said, "I hope that was good for you." She nodded yes with a huge grin. I held her head in my hands and kissed her lovingly and tenderly.

"Are you sure?"

"Bet ya bottom dollar." "Thank ya, darlin'."

That was good enough for me. I then looked at April and said, "Yes, it's your turn, but not here," took a hold of her and walked her back into her master bedroom, threw her towards the chromed, four posted bed, turned and locked the door.

The fog from last night's Quaalude has finally lifted and also the intimidation of what had occurred. I looked at her.

"I know you are rich. I know you are used to getting what you want and use other people however you want to satisfy your various needs. I think that is bullshit, but I'm not going to judge you. Your life is your life, I suppose, but it ain't mine."

"Who the fuck do you think you are to think you could drug me, kidnap me, sexually assault me, make me your slave and just become a total pussy and whimpering little wuss for you to boss around as you please because you have money, a big house and and a Ferrari? Why don't you go fuck yourself."

She looked up at me with lust filled eyes, "If that's what you want, Take a seat."

She reached into her headboard, pulled out one of those slick Danish-made vibrators, licked the pink top half, fluffed up the pillows, leaned back spreading her legs, looked me in the eye, turned the vibe on to high and put it square on her clit. April slowly started to move the vibrating pink lady around her little pink lady and started to purr.

She took her free hand and reached up to her right boob and its rapidly erect nipple rolling around and squeezing it as hard as she could making it flat as her pelvis jerked forwarded to the sensation..

"Why did I drug you, kidnap you, and sexually assault you? Because you are the sexiest man I have ever seen" and she plunged the vibrator deep inside her, screaming out loud as she did.

"I've had CEOs, politicians, movie stars, models, rockers, and any kind of man who had a hard cock and wanted to fuck, but baby, I had to have you. I needed you inside me. I needed to grab your tight, little ass with both hands, and use your big cock to fuck me raw and make me gush and cum."

"Most can't do it anymore. I've had too many, they are too cookie cutter. They all think they are God's gift to women, or their looks, money and power will make any woman their fucktoy, and I've had hundreds. They bore me."

"Until I stole you and took you home last night only my pink friend, right here, could make me cum. You made me cum five times last night. That means that you are a keeper!"

And she looked me in the eye as serious as a heart attack and started to buck, and scream and climax as her breasts arched up, her toes curled, and she finally screamed my name over and over.

She fucked her pussy with it for a while longer, dropped her eyes looking lovingly at me. Turned it off, licked it clean, put it down, spread her beautiful thighs wider with her slender fingers, and asked in a plaintive voice, "Are you going to leave me or make love to me?"

I moved over to the bed, sat on the edge, stroked April's hair, picked up her braids and started playing with them and teasing her nipples with the ribbons and the ends.

I leaned over and gave her a long, hard kiss. Held her face softly, stroked her hair and said,

"Yes, I'll stay awhile."

I got up, and turned to walked out of the bedroom to get another cup of coffee. April turned over onto her stomach, spread her legs and as I walked out of the room, the last thing I saw was her pink friend held across her pussy and clit as she writhed and moaned into her white, satin sheets.

(More to come.)

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers