All Comments on 'Entertaining Company Ch. 05'

by blueyedlass

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow 5 chapters of dribble

Took that long to almost give rob some small amount of masculinity.

She of course did not care. Luis I thought had a wife so now he also has a slut.

Oh well her life will slowly fall apart, nobody to pay her bills.

That's all rob was needed for to pay her bills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 chapters asshole annony You read all 5 of them!!

So don't tell us you don't fucking love these types of stories! I gave it a 5 all chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I did like the series

Rob could see the lust in her eyes for Luis. He knew he had lost her... This story has too much life within and in my opinion an excellent closing thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Some Anonnys seem to have anger management issues......

.....that said, I want to thank you for bringing the story to a decent conclusion.

While I'd like to see one or two more chapters delving into the aftermath and the inevitable divorce. I absolutely appreciate how Rob dealt with the situation.

He got his point across in technicolor, he maintained his integrity and self respect and Tess got what she earned with her disloyalty.

The one last thing I'd like to see, is Rob locate and spill the situation to Luis' wife, then have her jump his bones for a couple weeks of revenge fucking. In a world where real justice lives, a man that would cheat on his wife with another man's wife, then gets caught, also gets challenged and shot up....then loses his family, his assets and his livelihood. Tess should be reduced to a house slave, cook and baby sitter, living in the basement.

Luis' wife, now pregnant with Rob's baby and her other children should then come to live in Rob's house under his protection. If something develops there, she could become his permanent concubine or his wife.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Wow, really hope you finish this

Rob had to be really pissed off, but we never got the benefit of his thoughts. Just are a witness to his actions here. What had him so upset? I mean he ends it wiht a threesome, where in everyone seemed to have a good time. How could he end it like that wihtout a discussion to get into his longtime spouses head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Liked all chapters but I agree that it needs to finish up with some details . Like what he does to Luis and how he finishes off the marriage. She is obviously a pig and it seems he confirmed that with her still letting Luis fuck her with him there. I feel if she put up a fight that she fucked up and I would never happen again she might of had a chance but she fucked him again. It sounded like a test from hubby. Hope he ruined Luis and his marriage and job . Finish this up yourself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complicated, or hoakey? Not sure, yet. So far, mostly hoakey.

Inviting a stranger to spend a week in his house was either too trusting or stupid. Not sensing the sexual tension between Tess and Luis before they became fuck buddies also indicates a shallow and distant relationship with his wife. The shallow distant marriage connection is reinforced when Tess goes to bed rather than wait up to explain or beg forgiveness, then presumes her husband is OK with her fucking Luis and continues in Rob's presence. Unfortunately you made some of Rob's initial reactions appear submissive, accepting, and cuckish. Which was misleading or out of character given Rob's eventual rejection of Tess. Fucking her in the ass, then reinserting his anal-contaminated cock into her vagina was at least an insult, and could be considered violent. Some might also think she deserved it. Spilling his spunk on her ass rather than mixing his cum with Luis was also a symbol of contempt. The last fuck scene might be considered his passing Tess over to Luis in a final act of kicking her cunt to the curb.

Luis taking the chance to fuckup his new job, fuckup his marriage, maybe his entire career, is unbelievable without some explanation, which was omitted.

Finally, the swiftness and completeness of Tess submission to Luis, without any dialogue or explanation seemed at best totally sluttish, but actually just made the whole story that much more puzzling, and therefor distracting. I kept wondering, what the fuck is she thinking? I'm still wondering. Congratulations, if that is how you wanted to leave the readers.

So I appreciate the attempt to keep things mysterious, subtle, unspoken but implied. But it was just too much so to make the story satisfying. Intriguing? Very! Entertaining? Not so much. I would rate this a good rough draft, of a first chapter. You can leave it as finished, in the style of Just Plain Bob, but that's annoying. I will withhold a rating until I see that this is finished, one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave all chapters a 1

Didn't have to read any of this trash.

Bonnie giving these her usual worthless and meaningless 5 was all I needed to know.

Yes anon, some of you do have anger issues, especially bonnietaylor. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
At least he ended it, taking his ring off and saying goodbye to now to be ex wife?

Hefucker her for the last time showing her what a whore she became only to end the marriage. So he is not a chuck after all.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
As all the other 4 parts...just 1*...

As all the other 4 parts...just 1*...And I don't believe this is the end...What will happen to the false friend and his marriage? If he will not be punished then better end it here!!!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 9 years ago
All you haters.... I gave all 5 chapters 5* .... But ...

I don't feel that it is the end!

I agree with some other commenters, and I'm glad he is not a wimpy CUCK which when he went for the threesome, I thought he would be! But we really never understood what he was thinking and I would like to understand that a little better.

I would also like to see some retaliation against Luis! Here Rob was gracious and brought him into his home and hosted his interview and introductions to other colleagues and Luis turns around and screws his wife! Something has to happen here!

Will be looking for chapter 6!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
@ramonbrook...

I gave to all 1*, just because she showed she didn't love her husband, and also because, as you say, the false friend was received with open heart in his house and the first thing he did was to fuck the wife. What I said is that part 6 only has fundament if he also punishes the lover, because he is so guilty as the wife...As I said in part 4 this marriage was dead, and when he said to her: ""If you want to fuck another man...", and she instead of recede and repent, she went to the lover...That moment defined her destiny...

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Another Chapter Please

This story needs another chapter to tie up the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh?

Not entertaining just way too long and ending way to abrupt

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

What a slut 'wife' and wimp 'husband'

Luis came, catch and Fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous