Entertaining My Brothers-In-Law

Story Info
She is pissed with her hubby, finds comfort in her in laws.
750 words
30.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

Gregory and I had been having some marital problems. It even resulted in us not fucking for about two weeks. Our 7 years of marriage was at a turning point. And truthfully, l was so fucking horny I was ready to fuck a doorknob!

Let me describe myself. I am 5 ft 6 with long auburn hair chestnut eyes and a nice hourglass figure, kicking curves, big breast, small waist, and a big butt, measurements about 38DD-29-37. I had always men and women coming on to me because of my body but I never felt of being unfaithful to my husband as we communicated well with lots of imagination applied to our sex life. The reason that things turned sour lately was either pressure in Gregory's work, or the 7 year itch of every marriage.

Gregory's two older brothers, Markus and Jim, came for a visit and Gregory told me to entertain them while he went to a business meeting. Markus is 6ft tall athletic build as he is working out. Jim is 5 ft 8 with a chubby fat body but with lots of benefits as I found out later. l was so pissed at Gregory that I decided to really entertain my two brothers-in-law. As soon as Gregory's car backed out of the driveway, I shut the shades, locked the door and did a slow, sultry, sizzling strip before the wide eyes and bulging cocks of my husband's two big brothers. I peeled down to nothing, then turned around, bent over, and looked back at them through my parted legs. I shook my hips, which made my breasts flap against my face.

Both of them quickly got undressed, never taking their eyes off of me. I squatted in the center of the floor and played with my pussy, strumming my lingers over my labia like I was strumming the strings of a guitar.

In my sexiest voice, I asked.

"You guys want to fuck what your brother won't touch anymore?"

I lay back on the floor and Markus lay on top of me. His fingers parted my pussy lips and hurriedly pushed his hard cock into my hot and wet cunt. l wrapped my legs around his thrusting hips and felt my passion soar, as Markus's cock plumbed me deeply and beautifully. I was so horny that I felt a huge orgasm building up deep inside me, almost instantly. The naughtiness of what I was doing fucking my husband's two brothers while he was away turned me on even more.

Just as Markus popped his rocks into me. l came. My guttural grunt echoed off the living room walls. My cunt spasmed wildly. l came hard, and it left me feeling happy but still hungry for more. Markus rose off of me, and his brother, Jim. quickly took his place. He had thick 8 inch cock that could split me in two. Jim held my legs and raised them up, against his chest. He leaned forward, his fingers opening up my juicy slit. His hard cock slipped easily inside me. Jim began thrusting his hips back and forth, pistoning his cock in and out of me, drilling me deeply. My .juices rolled out of me and my breath came in shallow, spasmodic spurts. Each thrust of his cock took my breath away. The nerves around my labia were tingling like crazy. I was absolutely on fire and careening straight toward the edge of another orgasm.

Before I got there though, Jim came. His cum sprayed my insides, and then his cock went limp. When he rolled off of me, Markus knelt between my legs again, his cock standing straight out once again. Markus slipped me his dick, and I wrapped my legs around his pumping hips. l strained and struggled to reach orgasm, but it was taking me awhile.

l grunted and groaned, whimpering with my exertion, and finally came after about fifteen minutes of frantic pumping. I finished right along with Markus.

We were all dressed and just sitting around talking when Gregory arrived home and of course, none of us told him about our big crazed escapade.

Before Markus and Jim left a week later, both of them fucked me again, and I came like an idiot. It left me feeling so great that I was even able to hold out until Gregory apologized to me before I felt the need to fuck him again. If he only knew what his brothers had done to me.

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise Husband sets her up to get fucked by his friend.in Loving Wives
Virgin Bride to Hotwife Slut First time my husband shared me with another man.in Loving Wives
Sexy Sadie In lockdown with the hottest mother-in-law ever!in Mature
Church Lady A lady from my church helps out a newly widowed man.in Erotic Couplings
Girls Just Want to Tan Angie's best friend told her about a private secluded beach.in Group Sex
More Stories