Entertaining the Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two minute timer didn't come soon enough, but once it did I moved over to Brent's lap and sunk down quickly so that my skirt was lifted and my pussy pressed against his cock still underneath his pants. I looked him in the eyes and whispered "What is it you want from tonight?"

He didn't answer, at least not with words. He put his hands around me and found his way under my blouse, unclasping my bra with one motion. I helped him pull the straps down my arms and through my top, and looking down now I could see that my dark nipples were hard and pressing against the fabric. Brent looked down at my tits, only covered by a sheer fabric, and lowered his hands to my ass where he found the zipper of my skirt. Just then, the timer went off and as I got up and walked to Marcus I finished the job for him, unzipping the rest of the way and stepping out of my skirt to leave it in a heap on the floor as I looked at Brent over my shoulder and he watched my bare ass as I walked away.

"That's not fair," someone yelled from the other side of the room, "that guy used his hands!" I smiled, knowing that Brent had started a new game now. I had left the choice up to him, and he did just what I was hoping he would do.

I shifted my gaze from Brent to Marcus as I approached him, and I could see he was looking my body up and down. His eyes were hungry. Marcus wasted no time as I sat on his lap, he put his hands on my hips and slid them up my sides. He got to my ribcage and squeezed as his thumbs glided over the bottom curve of my breasts and across my erect nipples. I couldn't help letting out a small moan as he did.

Marcus already had his shirt off and his belt undone. I decided to continue by pulling at his button until it came loose and unzipping his pants. I curled my fingers over the waste band of his boxers and pulled down slightly until I could feel the tip of his cock on my fingertips. Meanwhile, his hands had found my ass and began sliding the sides of my thong down my hips. I wasn't sure what I wanted yet, so I lifted off of Marcus and kneeled in front of him, pulling on his pants until he lifted his ass up off the couch and allowed them to fall to his ankles. The head of his cock was peeking out of the top of his boxers, so with the last few seconds before the timer rang again, I leaned forward and gripped his shaft, pulling it out for the next girl and giving a brief pass with my lips across his bulging head.

"I'll see you soon," I said as I pulled away from him.

I was only in my shirt and thong now as I strutted over to Paul, feasting on him with my eyes the whole way. He tried to hold my gaze but looked away, but his eyes quickly found my tits and he stared again as I approached. I turned around and lowered my ass down onto his lap, still covered with his boxers, and as I lowered he grasped the hem of my blouse in his fingers and lifted. In only a moment the sheer top was over my head and my bare body was undulating on top of Paul. His hands were wrapped around me, caressing my stomach and cupping my bare tits, lingering on my hard nipples. Paul pulled me back toward him, and I rested my head on his shoulder as he looked over mine to see my tits up close.

"Your body is so amazing," he whispered in my ear. "I've been wanting to hold these tits all night."

"I noticed," was my response, "and I've been wanting them to be touched."

I took the moment to survey the room. The next guy in line, Maurice, was without a girl this time. He was staring at my body, licking his lips with yearning and stroking his naked cock. I noticed that Marcus, the guy I had just left, was alone too. My eyes flicked toward the entrance where I saw one of the women putting her shoes on, her blouse still half undone, fumbling at the door. I smiled...it would be her loss whatever her reason for leaving.

I then looked over at my husband. He and Cody both still had women. I couldn't see everything, but it looked like the woman with Brent was completely naked. She was on her knees in front of him, his legs open and her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. From my view behind her, I could see her bare pussy dripping with her own juices between her legs. I came close to orgasm as I looked at my husband's eyes and saw him staring right back at me as his cock was being sucked. I closed my eyes and leaned into Paul with all my weight, and he pulled me back hard against his cock.

The timer went off, too soon it seemed, and I knew Marcus would be next. As I lifted myself off of Paul's lap he grabbed onto my hips and held me back for just a moment. I looked back at him, about to tell him not to worry, that he would get another turn, but he grabbed at my thong and pulled down hard, exposing my small patch of hair and dripping sex. I had no choice but to step out of them, and fell forward into Maurice's arms. He caught me around the ribcage as I stumbled, my tits straight into his face. As he caught me, I lifted one leg over his lap and lowered onto him as his cock slid directly into my wet slit.

I let out a loud moan as I felt another man's cock penetrate me. I could tell it was a decent size as he lifted me and lowered me again, reaching as far into my pussy as he could. The feeling of another man's cock, other than my husband's, was a rush of adrenaline and I closed my eyes and pushed down hard with each thrust. His lips and tongue began searching for mine, and before I knew it our mouths were locked onto one another as our hips thrust into each other over and again.

That damn timer again. I knew Cody was next and without a girl right now, and he was probably pretty excited to see what would happen. I didn't really want to leave Maurice, but rules are rules and I was the game master here. I pushed Maurice away and lifted myself off of him. He gave me a look of such longing that I almost thought twice, but then I was being pulled from behind and didn't have much of a choice.

Cody pulled me by my hips back onto his lap and I spread my legs as much as I could to meet what was waiting for me there. Even then I wasn't ready for how thick his cock was. I couldn't feel it deep into my pussy, but I felt it completely fill up my entrance and stretch my pussy lips as far as they could go. At one moment it was slightly uncomfortable, but in the next moment as he began to thrust against me, the girth of his cock filled me with such pleasure in ways I'm not sure I've felt before. At first he pulled my hips back against him with both hands, and then let go with one hand and grabbed my long, curly hair to force my body back more. It was somehow gentle and rough at the same time.

"Oh my god, fuck me Cody!" I grunted at him. "Fuck me hard with that thick cock of yours before your time is up." With that he began to thrust even harder, pulling back harder on my hip and hair. I tried to help him as much as I could.

I looked over briefly to my husband, next in line. He was with the other woman now, she was straddling him and rubbing against him. I could tell by her moaning that his cock was reaching deep inside of her. Then I noticed the other girl was still there, standing to the side of Brent and bending over to kiss him while Brent had his hand against her pussy, his fingers curled inside of her and rubbing against her G-spot. I looked to the right and Marcus, Paul and Maurice were all without girls now. Maurice just sat there, staring at me as Cody fucked me from behind. Marcus and Paul were standing, hovering close and trying to figure out what to do next to get more pussy.

And then the timer went off again. Cody was a good boy and let me go, and his cock made a sucking sound as it slid out of my pussy. The feeling of being empty all of the sudden was strange, and I wanted to replace Cody's cock with something else again. Quickly.

I wanted my husband so badly by this point. In one way, I wanted to take him into the bedroom and fuck him until he spent all of his cum inside of me. But I knew that wouldn't be fair to everyone else now, would it? I sauntered over to him, but the other girls weren't paying any attention to the timer. They just wanted to keep fucking my husband.

"Ladies," I said to them in a chiming voice, "time to move on."

Brent heard me and stopped fingering the girl beside him. He stopped bucking against the girl straddling him. With the pleasure removed, they both stopped and turned to me as I waited for them to move along.

"Let's just go," one of them said to the other.

"Maybe we don't want to play by your rules," the other said.

"That's fine," I said to them, "we don't need you here anyway."

With that they grabbed their clothes and retreated to the door as well. Not even fully dressed, they opened the door and slammed it shut again.

Here I was, completely naked with five men surrounding me and looking at me up and down. One of them my husband. I looked at Marcus and Paul, both of whom looked dejected like they had lost out on half the fun.

"Don't worry fellas," I said, "I am not easily satisfied, so there is plenty of me to go around."

In a moment all of their eyes lifted and I could see the hunger in each of them. I walked over to Brent to sit on his lap and start the festivities, but he pushed me away immediately. He turned me around and held my ass cheeks in each of his hands. "I just had those two together," he said out loud, "it wouldn't be fair to get you next in line. I think Marcus and Paul deserve a turn, don't you?"

They did not have to be asked twice. They descended upon me like ravenous wolves. Marcus was closest and reached me first. He lifted me off the ground and grabbed my ass and I threw my legs around his waist. His dick was the kind that is large, but seems almost soft sometimes and we couldn't quite get the angle right for him to penetrate me. Then I felt a hand grab Marcus' shaft between my legs and hold it upright. My husband, still behind me, was helping to guide another man's cock into my pussy as he sat right behind me soaking it all in. The head went in, followed smoothly by his shaft as he buried it in me up to the hilt. Brent must have had the best view in the house as Marcus bounced me up and down on his cock.

As Marcus was holding me up, he turned to his right and pushed me against the wall where he could help hold my weight up. My tits bounced up and down in front of him as he bucked me against the wall, and his tongue found my nipples as I arched my back.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh Marcus, fuck me harder," I shouted at him. "Pound my pussy! Pound it hard!" His thrusts became faster and faster and his grunts louder and louder until I felt his cum explode upward inside of me. Brent and I hadn't talked about other men cumming inside of me, but at least I was using an IUD.

Marcus almost crumbled as I was lowered down the wall to my own feet. My legs were shaking slightly as I stood up straight, but I still hadn't reached orgasm and I wanted more. Paul was right there waiting, ready to pounce on me and push me back into the wall. I pushed him back. "Lie down on the floor", I said to him, and he obeyed me immediately.

I crawled on top of Paul then, straddling him with his cock raised between my legs. It was an average cock, but it was hard and made no difference to me. It would do the trick for what I needed right now. I put my hands on his chest, squeezing my tits together in front of him, and lowered myself down onto him, having him go as deep inside of me as I could. I looked up at that moment and Brent was sitting directly in front of me, another amazing view of my pussy engorged with another man's cock and my tits bouncing up and down in front of him. I noticed Maurice and Cody nearby and beckoned them closer. I grabbed them each by the cock and pulled them toward me. I wanted the feel of all three cocks somewhere on my body all at once.

For a while I rode on top of Paul as I stroked a cock in each hand, but before long I realized I wanted more. Brent and I had fantasized often during sex about fucking other people, always in front of each other, but there were things that we didn't necessarily know if we wanted to do. We just weren't sure if it felt right in those moments when we talked about it. But now, in a room with five hard cocks surrounding and waiting for me, I didn't want to hold back. I pulled those two cocks to my face and opened my mouth to swallow each one at a time.

I pumped my hands up and down each cock, taking turns putting one and then the other into my mouth. I licked the shafts and tasted the pre-cum seeping from the tips. I tried putting both their heads into my mouth at the same time, the cocks rubbing together and my tongue exploring them. All the while another cock was deep inside my cunt.

The cocks were so different too. I could see now that Maurice's cock was long but on the thin side, while Cody's cock was short and thick with a big round head. I noticed Cody was getting more and more excited, so I focused on him and start pumping my hand on his cock harder and harder. Within seconds white jizz erupted from his cock and sprayed all over my hands, all over Maurice and dripped onto Paul's chest. I started laughing with delight, relishing in the fact that these men wouldn't think twice about cum getting all over them as long as my pussy was available.

With Cody expended, I looked at Maurice. "Get behind me you fucker," I commanded, "I want you inside me too." He wasted no time. I came up off of Paul, I was still surprised he hadn't cum yet, and rotated my hips to open my pussy up to Maurice behind me. He plunged in as far as he could in a split second.

"You like watching two guys fuck me at once?" I asked Brent as I looked straight forward at him. He just grinned widely as he continued to stroke his cock in his hand. That grin turned me on so much that I started shoving hard back into Maurice with each thrust, trying to get him to reach the deepest parts of my wet pussy.

While I was enjoying Maurice behind me, Paul was ready again and grabbed my hips, pulled me away from Maurice and lowered me back down onto him. Within moments he was thrusting away again.

"Shit man!" Maurice shouted at Paul. "Don't take that pussy away from me!"

"Fuck you," Paul said.

"Boys, calm down," I answered. "You're lubed up Maurice, you can both fuck me at the same time." Maurice hesitated for a single moment, not sure he heard me right, but then he wasted no time. He got me lined up at the right angle, spread my ass cheeks apart, and then dripped some oil down my crack that heated up immediately upon his touch. I have no idea where he got it from, but he must have made it handy just in case. I felt the head of his cock trace the oil down the crack of my ass to my rectum, and then felt myself spread apart as his cock entered me from behind. I cried out loudly, it was a lot to take at once, but after a couple thrusts I relaxed and just enjoyed the ride.

At first Paul and Maurice were thrusting at different rhythms and different lengths. I reached back with one hand and grabbed Maurice's bare ass behind me, and reached down with the other hand onto Paul's chest to slow him down. Slowly, rhythmically, I began to move back and down against them both. I could feel two cocks inside of me at once, both of them filling me up in ways I had never felt before. The ecstasy was amazing, I had almost forgotten where I was and the fact that I was fucking my boss's clients right now. I didn't care who it was, I just wanted them deep inside me and making me cum.

I could feel their cocks in unison now, two cocks on either side of the thin wall between my pussy and asshole. I imagined that they could feel each other's cocks in there as well, rubbing against each other and turning each other on even more. I could tell it was doing wonders for both men, they were grunting and moaning and shaking as their orgasms were approaching together. In that moment I looked up again and caught eyes with my husband and without warning a rush of pure bliss came over me as my whole body orgasmed.

Brent got up off his chair and walked over to me, holding his erect cock out to me. I closed my mouth around it as I continued to feel the two cocks sliding in and out. Electricity jolted through my body and my legs shook violently. The muscles in my pussy and ass tightened on the cocks penetrating me, and I could feel as two jets of warm sperm filled me up both in the front and in the back. In that moment I felt hot cum fill my mouth as well, and I swallowed everything Brent had to give me while he watched his wife getting fucked by multiple men.

I collapsed onto Paul, my body shaking involuntarily. I rolled onto the floor, not caring that the cum from three men was leaking out of me and onto the expensive fur rug we had been fucking on. I was so spent, I closed my eyes and everything went black for a time.

I awoke, not knowing where I was at the moment. Then the feeling between my legs rushed back and I remembered everything at once. The electrical pulses between my legs still throbbed, tired and achy, but still somehow wanting more. That's when I noticed I had been moved into the bedroom and covered. I heard voices outside the door. I pulled the blanket onto me a bit more and enjoyed the feel of the soft fabric on my skin.

Then I felt there was somebody else on the bed with me. There was a light on in the corner of the room, so I could make out some shadows but no real details. I thought for a moment about everything that had happened. Maybe it was Brent in here wanting to be near me, but would the other guys allow that not knowing he was my husband? Maybe it was one of the guys wanting another go round? Would I even say no?

I felt a hand rub across my chest, gently hover over my nipple and then squeeze my left tit. I groaned slightly, pretending to still be asleep. I wondered who it was and how far it would go if I still pretended to be asleep. Whoever it was, they raised themselves onto an elbow and found my nipple with their tongue, flicking it back and forth, obviously not caring if I still slept.

I could tell in that moment that it wasn't Brent. The style of licking my nipples wasn't his. So who else was it wanting to get seconds? The man raised himself more, moved one knee and then the other between my legs, spreading them apart, and lowered his naked body on top of mine.

"Who are you?" I asked aloud, wanting to know who I was with again. I waited a moment with no answer, my legs squeezed partly shut so that his cock would not be able to find my pussy. I wanted to know before I let him in.

"It's me," a voice said, but I didn't recognize it at first. My mind searched, and then it clicked. My eyes flung open.

"Robert! what are you doing?"

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do ever since I watched you stride into the office on your first day. You are the sexiest woman I've ever met, and I've always wanted to get you alone when I could."

"No Robert, I don't think this is a good idea," I replied. "I thought you went home?"

He heard me say no, but he either didn't care or could tell I didn't entirely mean it. There was room to push. "I did go home," he replied, "but then Maurice texted me about that wonderful game you thought up. I didn't know how far it would go, but once I got back here and saw the mess outside, all I could think of was this is my best chance to have you."

"Robert, no, you're my boss. We have to work together. This is a bad idea," I said meekly.

"Nina, I'm not asking you," he said as he forced my legs apart with his thighs and thrust into me. I was sore already from the pounding I had taken, but my pussy was still so wet and swollen that it took no effort at all for him to plunge deep inside me. His cock felt so good, both long and thick, and in a mere moment all of my protests melted away and I wrapped my arms around his body and squeezed.