Entertaining the Clients

Story Info
Nina's boss asks her to help entertain the clients...
8.4k words
3.83
44.2k
60
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was looking like another late night at the office. Nina typically liked to arrive early, she did most of her best work in the morning. But business had been so hectic lately that even early mornings had turned into late nights more often than not. Her job was essentially to run the office, make sure everything was smooth and taken care of so the bosses didn't notice. She was good at her job.

When she arrived early this morning, she wasn't the only one at the office. Robert was already in his corner office going through files and talking on the phone. He had noticed her when she walked in and to her desk. They made eye contact briefly and she smiled, he nodded a hello. She could never be sure, but she always had the feeling that his eyes lingered on her as she passed by. In her mind she imagined that they did this morning, and it made her smile. Robert was an attractive guy, still in pretty good shape in his early 50s with rugged good looks.

Nina was a knock-out too, so it wasn't a stretch at all to imagine any guy checking out her ass as she walked by, especially with the skirts she wore to work. Having turned 40 just recently, she still didn't look a day over 30 with her slim figure, long legs and tight curly hair. She was married, but she and her husband Brent often had conversations about how other guys would check her out wherever they went. It was a major turn-on for both of them, and that morning as she sat down at her desk she noticed how her mind had strayed a bit and her pussy was wet thinking about another man looking at her.

The day had progressed just like any other, and now here she was again past 6pm, just her and Robert. First ones to arrive and last to leave. She would have to call Brent soon to let him know she would be late for dinner again. She suddenly felt like she was being watched, looked over her shoulder and saw Robert standing behind her. A smiled crossed his face.

"Hey Nina, another late night," he said in a kind voice. "I notice you've putting in a lot of extra time lately and wanted to say thank you for that."

I turned in my chair to look at him. "Thanks Robert, no problem. I know things have been busy, I don't mind helping when I can."

Robert gave her a look, she couldn't quite tell what it was. "Well, now that you mention that...I was actually wondering if you were open tonight for a couple more hours. We have clients arriving in town tonight for all-day meetings tomorrow. Chris and Hector were supposed to join, at least one of them, but they've both bailed and left me to do the entertaining on my own. I know you are amazing with people, so I'm wondering if you'd be willing to join us for a couple hours. I have a feeling they would be more entertained with your company instead of just my own."

My first reaction was to start shaking my head and get home, but I had to admit that going out sounded like fun. Especially with how he buttered me up by complimenting my people skills. Maybe my talents were being noticed more!

I sat in silence for a moment, my eyes narrowed as I considered the offer. "C'mon, just a few hours. You can be home by 10pm," he pleaded.

I had to admit, it felt good being wanted for my company. "Sure," I said and smiled, "let me just check in with my husband and let him know."

"Great!", Robert said a bit too eagerly. He took a breath, "sorry, just excited to not be doing this all on my own."

"What kind of place are we going? Will I be OK with what I'm wearing?" I asked. Today I was in a grey business suit with a black see-through top beneath. I figured I could dress it up or down as needed.

"We're meeting at the Empire Hotel where the group is staying," Robert responded. "You look perfect for it."

"OK great," I said as I turned in my chair back to my desk, smiling to myself with the thought of Robert's words. It was nice to hear an attractive guy tell you that you look perfect, even if he was my boss. "I'll pack up and call my husband. I don't have a car today, mind if I catch a ride with you."

"Not at all, we'll get out of here in five minutes," he said.

I closed down my computer and picked up my phone. Brent answered on the second ring. "Babe, I've been asked to stay late for work tonight. There's a group of clients that have come in to town tonight and the boss has asked if I can come along and show them a good time. Any issues with that?"

"No, all good here," Brent answered. "I've got things covered. Where you guys going to be? Do you need a ride after?"

"That would be amazing if you could. We'll be at the Empire Hotel, but I'm not sure how late we'll be out. How about you just plan to pick me up at 10pm?"

"Will do," he said. "I love you babe."

"Love you too," I responded and hung up as I walked toward the front door of the office.

"Thanks so much for coming," Robert said as we drove in his car over to the restaurant. "I'm not sure if I could have put up with another night of schmoozing without some great company."

"You're making me blush Robert," I said through another smile, "but it's my pleasure to help out. Besides, I enjoy meeting new people."

We sat in silence most of the way to the Empire Hotel, me in my thoughts about who I would be meeting tonight and what kind of people they might be. I caught Robert looking over at my legs every once in a while, but I didn't say anything or let on that I noticed. Of course, I wouldn't let anything happen with Robert, but still I could feel my juices start to flow just a bit with every glance that he stole. I've always enjoyed being admired.

We dropped the car with the valet at the hotel and walked across the lobby to the lounge where we expected to meet the group of clients. Robert spoke lowly with the hostess, a hot young brunette with a ton of cleavage and mini-skirt. She pointed toward the back of the room, Robert nodded and we walked toward a group of tall-backed booths near the far corner.

The lounge was dark and loud, music thumping on a background level still and sure to increase in volume through the night. I made sure to work the room a bit as I walked, noticing all the men and even women looking at me as I swayed my hips along the way. One guy at the bar made long eye contact with me. I always take it as a challenge to see who will break eye contact first, and I rarely lose. I didn't lose tonight either.

We came around the corner and there were our clients, shaking hands with Robert and exchanging pleasantries. I could tell they had been here a while, there were empty glasses on the table and several of their ties were already loosened. I wondered how long they had been waiting. I also noticed that the group consisted of four men and Robert. I was used to our clients typically being men, even so I took a deep breath and turned on the charming smile. I knew it would be a night full of flirting and giving attention to stroke their egos. Good thing I was good at it.

I shook hands as Robert introduced me to each one in turn. I could tell these were nice guys, eager to make me feel comfortable and welcome. Until the last guy. "Maurice, this is Nina," Robert said to him.

Maurice lifted his head in greeting, took my hand in his, and leaned forward to plant his lips on the back of my hand. "The pleasure is mine," Maurice said as he rose back up, glancing at my chest and then meeting my eyes with a wink and smile.

I could feel myself flush just for a moment, regained any composure I may have lost, and responded, "Yes it is", with my own mischievous smile. This one would be more of a challenge than the others.

"Please, sit," one of the men said. I think his name was Marcus.

We all found a place around the table and scooted in. The men all waited for me to find my seat first, so I had little choice but scoot all the way into the middle. That's where I wanted to be anyway.

The conversation continued for an hour or two, each of them having more to drink. The conversation began as small talk of course, but as the alcohol flowed they each loosened up a bit at a time and the conversations turned more personal. Who was single and married. Kids. Dating experiences. Travel and flirting. Checking out the women at the bar and getting the nerve to dance.

As the night worn on, I got a bit more free with my hands too. It's always good to touch the people you're talking to so that they feel that you're listening. I would reach out and touch a shoulder, a forearm, accidently brush against a leg with my own. I smiled and laughed until my cheeks began to hurt. I knew the touches, no matter how small, would get the guy's blood flowing a bit, and it didn't hurt that out of the entire group they were all good looking in their own way. Especially Maurice, and he knew it.

I would catch each of them staring in different moments at me, and when I did I would hold their gaze and smile at them. That put them at ease as well, like the staring was OK. But what was a bit more startling was how many times I caught Robert staring at me. He would look away quickly at first, but once he noticed that my gaze lingered he would let his as well. One time as our eyes met and as I smiled I could see his breath shake and his body shudder involuntarily. It's rare to physically see what you can do to a man just by a sexy look.

Eventually the group got up from the table and started to mingle. There was a table with a group of women nearby, and the guys talked about how sexy they were and pushing each other to go talk to them. At first they were shy with me there, but I threw out that I liked the dark-haired girl on the end with the short skirt, and they visibly relaxed. The conversation took off from there, each of them daring the others to buy drinks for the women or be the first to go say hi.

It's pathetic watching grown men wring their hands over talking to women, so I said I would go talk to them if someone would come with me. "I'll come!" Cody jumped up a bit too excitedly. I took his forearm in my hand to steady him. He took a breath and shook his hand. "Let's go," he said.

I unbuttoned my blazer and slid it off my shoulders. "Hang this for me," I said to Maurice. They all looked down at what I had been hiding so far, my see-through top with lace bra beneath. It didn't show anything that I didn't want it to, but it gave the impression of much more. The bra was incredible though, my tits are a decent sized B-cup and I know the curve and shape of them look amazing. I'm not shy to admit that these tits get a lot of looks even if they're only medium in size.

I put my arm through Cody's as we walked over to the table of women to try and score these guys some pussy for the night.

It couldn't have gone any better in my opinion. Within minutes the women had joined our table and the guys were playing it cool and flirting. Lots of touching and laughing and some dancing. Robert kept looking my way until he motioned with a nod to get away for a moment. I walked over with him to the back of the bar and he leaned in close.

"Nina, thanks so much for coming tonight. I've never seen these guys have such a blast together. Usually they're in bed by now."

I looked at my watch. It was a quarter past 10pm and I hadn't checked my phone or texted my husband. Robert must have noticed the look on my face just then because he leaned in close and put his arm around my back. "I have to go soon," he said into my ear, "I need you to stay longer until they slow down. Show them a good time." I wasn't sure what he meant by that exactly, but I could tell it wasn't a request.

I sighed. "OK, I just need to check in but it shouldn't be a problem."

"Good, good," he said. "Let's get back before they know we're missing."

We walked back to the booth and I saw that the number in the party had increased. Another woman and two men had joined. Cody tried to introduce me over the music, but it was difficult. I looked around and met each one of them in the eye, until I froze at the last man. It was my husband, Brent.

"This is Brent," Cody shouted in my ear as he pointed to my husband. I laughed and was about to say something when Brent leaned over and clearly said "Hi, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

I narrowed my eyes at him for a moment and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Nina," I said over the noise.

"Very nice to meet such a beautiful lady tonight," he said to me as he took the moment to look me up and down. I giggled a bit, he has that effect on me.

Cody put an arm around my waist, resting his hand on the top of my ass, and pulled me in close to him. My tit was resting against his chest. "Sorry buddy, she's with us tonight," he said to Brent.

"No problem, nothing meant by it," Brent replied and put a hand on Cody's shoulder. "Just couldn't help but let her know."

Cody started laughing a deep laugh and clapped Brent on the shoulder, giving my ass a squeeze at the same time. "You're a good guy," he yelled at Brent, "stay and hang with us!" Brent noticed Cody's hand on me and winked. I relaxed a bit knowing that Brent was having fun too.

So we mingled for a while longer. Robert stayed for another half an hour or so. He kept looking at me...but so did everyone else. My top and short skirt made sure to attract a lot of attention. Brent kept looking at me too like he does. He would smile and suggest with his eyes that there were no problems here. Besides, he was pretty popular with the other ladies tonight as well.

Eventually the dance floor started to get going and Maurice asked me to dance. He led me onto the floor and we danced close through two or three songs. He liked to put his hands on my hips as I rubbed my ass against him. I could feel him get hard right away and I looked over my shoulder at him. His gaze met mine and he wasn't shy. He started to lean in for a kiss, but I looked away quickly while continuing to press into his body at the same time.

Each of the guys took a turn leading a girl onto the dance floor, and Cody and Marcus also each took a turn with me. It was fun getting passed around a bit. The last of the clients, Paul, was too shy to dance so I grabbed his hand and led him out there with another one of the girls that had joined us. We danced with him in the middle and showed him a good time. He was shy, but when no one was looking his hands definitely were not so shy.

It was starting to get late now and the lounge was shutting down for the night. The guys looked disappointed. They talked the girls into coming upstairs to one of their suites and a group of three of them agreed to come along. I started saying my goodbyes, but Maurice interrupted me immediately.

"Uhuh. No way," He said sternly. "You've got to come up too. We can't finish this night without you."

I looked around at each of the guys, peeked quickly at Brent who had a devilish grin on his face and just shrugged his shoulders at me. I sighed.

"OK, just a bit longer," I agreed, "but it looks like you guys will have plenty of fun without me."

"There's no fun without you," Cody said.

"Ok, let me just run to the bathroom real quick and then I'll join you guys. Which room are you in?" I asked.

"Room 903", Maurice said with a smile. "We better see you up there or we'll let your boss know about it tomorrow," he finished with a wink.

I turned away toward the restroom, giving a quick glance to Brent to tell him to follow me. He was about to follow along when Marcus grabbed him by the shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere either man!" Marcus shouted to him. "Come on up and have some more fun!"

Brent grinned again, "OK, let's go have a good time," he said as the group walked off toward the hotel lobby.

The whole ride up the elevator I was imagining all the ways the night could go from here. What was it Robert had meant by telling me to show them a good time? I hadn't been able to really talk to Brent, what exactly was he up for? I had been turned on for most of the night by all the touching and flirting, my panties were soaked through. What was it I wanted? What lengths was I willing to go to for these clients? The truth was that I liked the attention and I wanted more of it, especially with Brent there to watch.

As I got to the door of 903, I could hear the voices and music so loudly behind it that I knew knocking would do no good. I turned the door handle and walked in, shutting the door behind me. The room was a full suite with living room and adjoining bedroom. Everyone was sitting around the room, their eyes suddenly on me. A girl was on Maurice's lap and another was sitting on the corner of the couch leaning on my husband with her tits only inches from his face. I was wet in an instant just seeing that. I could see what was on Brent's mind, and I had an idea.

"Nina!" the guys shouted practically in unison.

"How about we play a game?" I blurted out before thinking about it. Everyone's faces lit up, including Brent who was sitting in the corner, nodding at me with a smirk on his face.

"What kind of game?" Paul asked.

"Well, there's five guys here and only four women," I responded coyly. "That seems a bit unfair, doesn't it? How about we play a game to break the ice and level the playing field?"

"Of course," Maurice agreed immediately. "That seems fair."

"OK, here's what we'll do. It'll be kinda like musical chairs, but we'll set a timer. Five guys sitting, four girls on laps. Whoever doesn't have a girl on his lap will run the timer. Two minutes each time. It'll be the girls' job to dance and get some of the guys' clothes off, but the guys can't use their hands. At the end of two minutes the girls will get up and move to the next guy. Any questions?"

"Why do the girls get to keep their clothes on?" Marcus piped up.

"Because we're outnumbered," I replied, "and who said the girls can't take their own clothes off if they wanted to?" I looked at each of the girls. They looked a bit uncertain, but none of them were running for the door.

The guys immediately got into a circle sitting around the room. Brent had the girl that was leaning on him in his lap already. She wasn't wasting any time, starting to pick at his shirt buttons. Maurice got up from his seat and strode over to me. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me onto the couch with him. I was taken by his assertiveness in the moment, and I wanted his hands on me. I had to play it a bit slow though because I wanted to have fun, but I also wanted the chance to be with Brent first. The two other girls found seats on the laps of Marcus and Paul, and we were ready to go.

Cody, without a girl on his lap, started the timer on his phone and each of the girls started writhing and dancing on the lap of the man they were with. The girl on Brent's lap wasn't very shy and started unbuttoning his shirt immediately. Brent peered over her shoulder to look at me, and I just smiled back.

Meanwhile, I leaned my weight back against Maurice to feel the heat of his body against me. He couldn't use his hands, so I just pressed my ass into him and ground against his cock. Then I turned around and straddled him, starting to play with the top buttons on his shirt as the music continued to throb. I unbuttoned the top two, then pulled on his shirt until it became untucked from his pants. I did it all very slow and sexy until the two minute timer rang out. There was a groan out from Maurice in that moment. I put my finger to his lips and gave him my sexiest look. He kissed my fingers before I trailed them down his chin to his chest and traced the bulge in the front of his pants as I got up from his lap.

The girls each got up and moved to the next guy in line. Next in line for me was Cody, who didn't start out with a girl. Brent was next in line after and alone this time. I looked over at him and his shirt was completely open and his chest had a few red marks on it. He started the timer, and as I danced on Cody's lap, letting him get close to my chest, I kept my eyes on Brent as he kept his on me.