Entertaining the Clients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better fuck me good," I whispered into his ear as my tongue lingered on his neck and I bit down onto the muscle between his neck and shoulder. He tensed up immediately and only thrusted longer and deeper. I started moaning again, louder and louder until I saw the light from outside the door flood into the room. There were several silhouettes just standing in the doorway. They quickly filed into the room and found a place to sit, one in the chair, one on the bed next to us, one stood over us and watched. I could see a hard cock sticking out from the one standing by the bed.

"Fuck me good Robert," I said again, louder this time, "fuck me like you've wanted to all this time. Fuck me how you've imagined every time you look at me walking down the hall, every time I've worn a short skirt or that dress I know you like because of how it shows off my tits."

And he did. He fucked me on that bed long and hard, like he had been waiting for that moment for so long and wanted to savor it. And after he was done, each one of the men fucked me again. I don't know who it was or how many times, all I know is that they filled my pussy with their cocks and their cum, and I came more times than I could count.

And at the end was Brent. After all the others had their turn, his body filled the space between my legs as he slowly teased the head of his cock at my fully swollen and pounded lips. My pussy was so sensitive by now that it throbbed somewhere between pain and ecstasy, and his teasing just heightened it and made me want it more. It wasn't just his cock that I wanted, it was the feeling of having him inside me. Finally, after all this waiting. He slid slowly and gently into me, his body pressed against mine, and he kissed me long and deeply.

"I love you beyond words Nina," he said in my ear. "I hope tonight was a dream come true. I'm happy we could experience this together."

"It's the only way I would want to baby," I replied, thrusting my pelvis into him and feeling his cock deeper inside of me than I thought was possible. "But I fucked my boss tonight baby, I let him fuck me and I'm pretty sure he'll want to again. I'm not sure what to do, I don't know how it'll feel being around him at the office."

"We can talk about that later," Brent responded, "maybe we'll have to let him fuck you again, but only if he earns it."

I smiled and kissed my husband as his cock stroked my delicate pussy. I passed in and out of sleep several times, and finally in an awake period between drifting off, I felt as his warm sperm filled me up one more time and mixed with the fluids of the five other men that had all fucked me that night. Even in my sleep, even as I worried about seeing all these men in the office the next day, I knew I would have done it all over again. Next time I'll have to think of a new game.