Entertaining the Hot Brothers Pt. 05

Story Info
My happy ending with 18 year old god was a fantasy come true.
2.3k words
4.41
5.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My summer being a nude entertainment slave to the hottest 18-year-old guys you ever met, was drawing to a conclusion. They were in my area, living alone for two weeks, and today was the last day. We had met up a few times, each one hotter than the last. We didn't meet every day, because how many nude jumping jacks can you do?

But today, the SMS came as expected, and I happily made my way over to their house at about four. The door opened, and Kyle, the older brother who had arranged the whole thing, smiled and said "How are you doing," as he gave my crotch a little squeeze. He led me into the living room, where Jared and Evan were reclining on the couch, as usual.

They were wearing muscle shirts, shorts, and their feet were bare. I always love their beautiful smooth tanned skin and their well-built muscles and torso. They were so fucking gorgeous!

"We've got something special for you today, since this is our last play date. Let's get ready, take off all your clothes now. We know how much you loved being our naked slave!"

So I took off every stitch of clothing, and stood in front of those gorgeous supermodel boys completely naked. My cock started to jump immediately. Jared signaled me with his finger to come over to him. I stood right in front of him, and he lifted up his foot and began to play with my balls and dick with it. My erection was reaching its full power.

I stood there with my hands on my head as Jared jiggled my private parts with his foot. This went on for a few minutes, and I enjoyed seeing the smirk on his face as he did so. "I love being a god, and I love having you as my slave. You're just a nude horny man, and we can strip you naked, make you jump and dance for us, and touch you wherever the fuck we want. We have even exhibited you to our friends, showing them how powerful we gods are that we have a mature sex slave, a respectable man who comes here to crawl around naked and suck our toes. What do you have to say?"

"Yes, master Jared, that was very hot. But it's true, you do have me as your willing sex toy slave. I worship you, I get so horny just thinking about you. And when Daniel became your slave last time, that just proved your sex power. I think you can command anyone to strip and serve you, and I am honored to have been the first. I beg you to let me serve you in the future, even after our two weeks end today." And to make the point, I swayed my hips and shook my cock for them.

Evan got up at that moment, walked right to me, and spanked my ass. Then he grabbed my dick, rubbed it, and began swatting it from side to side. "You love an 18 year old hunk playing with your balls and spanking your ass, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, master Evan, my private parts are your toys. I am here to serve you and give you pleasure and entertainment. I hope you liked when I sucked you the other day. If you want, I will pleasure your godliness again."

"Yes, it was good. But no, I do not want you to suck me now, bitch. We have something else in mind, right Jar?" As he said this, he was fondling my dick with his smooth and perfect hands.

I thought about how, after these two weeks, whenever I would see him or his brothers on the street somewhere, we would all know that they had owned me most intimately. They would have that power over me forever, basically.

And I liked it. I knew that a lot of guys would be jealous of me for having succeeded in getting sexual with those gods, even if it was to be their humiliated naked slave man.

But what did they have in mind for today? The answer came immediately.

"I want to say that we really appreciated playing with you this summer," he said. "I was talking with my brother, and we want to finish our fun time together with a pleasant surprise for you. Are you ready, Evan?" His brother nodded. They both reached out and pulled my arms, bringing me down onto the couch to sit. And then they both got up and stood in front of me.

What was happening? Was I about to have a different fantasy come true? Yes, I was!

Kyle put on some music, and Evan and Jared began to dance. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were, possibly, going to strip.. for ME! What I had just thought about others being jealous because I got to be their slave just got amplified a hundred times. They were entertaining me!

First, their shirts came off. Now, I had seen Evan naked when I was giving him personal service as his oral slave, but that was to pleasure him, for his benefit, not mine. This was different. Now they were stripping for my pleasure.

I was afraid this was not to last long, because I was tempted to shoot my load quickly enough! I couldn't get over my good fortune. Their torsos were, simply put, made for fantasies. Tight muscles, smooth skin, perfect pecs and nipples. Not an ounce of fat, amazing abs. They were both beautifully blonde, but their skin was a shiny tan that was irresistible. They danced facing forward, and turned around, even bent over to let me see the shape of their perfect asses through their shorts.

Then, they went down on their knees, and came towards me. Jared took my wrist and pulled my hand to his body, leaned to my ear and whispered "Feel me." OMG. Fire! I did as told, of course. I was still, technically, his slave, so if he ordered me to feel him, I guess I had to.

As I caressed his amazing skin, my dick grew hard as a rock. Evan came on the other side and took my other wrist, and I explored his beautiful torso as well. So warm, so smooth, so firm. They, in turn, leaned forward and rubbed themselves on my body, which felt like heaven. My dick danced. I couldn't hide how much I loved them, and they loved seeing how much they turned me on.

And then they stood up again, slipped their thumbs under the elastic on their shorts, and began to pull them down. They were both looking straight at my crotch, enjoying seeing how horny I was for them. My dick was twitching, and they loved it. They slowly lowered their shorts, until they were standing there in very tight underwear.

What amazing legs! Smooth, with muscles, perfectly shaped. They both spread their legs, put their hands on their heads, and swiveled their hips in the most tantalizing striptease move I have ever seen.

"I am so humbly grateful to my masters for showing me your beautiful bodies. You are the hottest guys in the world, and it's my honor to be your nude toy." As I said that, I realized how stupid it sounded, but they smiled anyway without saying a word.

And then, they started playing with their underwear. Evan turned around and pulled his underwear tight into his ass crack, making it look like a thong. I saw his whole glorious ass. Jared then did the same. These guys were killing me with horniness. They bent over and moved side to side. At one point, Jared reached over and gave Evan a spank on his ass, and then Evan returned the favor and slapped Jared's. I couldn't believe my luck!

Then they faced me again, and smiled a smile of superiority. Yes, they were stripping, but they knew that their power over me was increasing, not decreasing, because of it.

They both lowered the elastic band of their briefs. Once it past the crowns, their cocks bounced out into the open. The underwear then went to the floor and they stepped out of it. These gorgeous boys were completely nude for me, and I was afraid I was going to explode right there. I had to take a deep breath to keep from coming. Both well-endowed, both fully erect, and both allowing me to explore their manhood freely.

Evan came over to me, put his knee on the couch next to me and climbed up on top of me. My hands explored his gorgeous back, squeezing his perfect ass, as he rubbed my dick with his own. Jared sat next to me and was grinding on my side and thigh. I freed my left hand and felt his legs, ass, and inner thighs as well. This was heaven!

But the best was going to come now. Evan got off me, and Jared got up and sat on my crotch. He knew my no-anal rule, so I was not worried. He slid his butt up over the front shaft of my dick, no insertion happening, but plenty of wonderful rubbing. His warm, smooth skin sent waves of pleasure through me. I just reached around to envelope him.

My hands went around his front, felt him from his shoulders down over his pecs, his amazing abs, over his legs and into his thighs. I came back up inside his thighs and started playing with his balls. With one hand I fondled them, and with the other I slowly touched his dick. It jumped at my touch, and I then felt this gorgeous boy's cock freely. It was hot and hard (as was my own). Meanwhile, my dick was now rubbing against his perfect ass. And Jared, at that moment, leaned in and started licking my nipples.

I sometimes wonder if they other guy is enjoying as much as I am. It's an insecurity I think a lot of guys have. Well, when you hear the other guy whisper "Fuck" repeatedly under his breath, you know you're doing something right and he's enjoying. And my teen gods, therefore, were enjoying pleasuring me. I'm not going to flatter myself that it's my body that did it, although my body is actually pretty decent.

No, it was the fact that they still completely controlled me. This session I was now having was a fantasy come true, and they knew it. Their own sexiness was what was turning them on, and the more I was in bliss, the more they enjpyed their power. They were getting a slave for life. A win-win, to be sure.

After a nice amount of time in this heavenly position, Evan moved to my side and started rubbing on me horizontally. Jared's tongue worked its way south until he reached my cock. I couldn't believe it, he was going to suck me! The first moment his tongue touched my dick, I felt a tingling that I had never felt before.

Sometimes, even an unattractive guy giving head can be a pleasure. You just close your eyes and forget who's doing it. But with Jared, that dominant and verbal 18-year old god master of mine doing it, the "who" became even more, um, stimulating than the "what!" The warmth of his moist lips, and seeing his gorgeous blonde hair going up and down as he pleasured me was the hottest wet dream I have ever had.

And Evan was rubbing ever faster, seeming as if he was almost ready to come.

And he was! Within just a few seconds, I felt his hot liquid all over my rib cage. Jared continued working my dick, while he stroked his own hard on with his left hand. It was just getting to be too much, and I gasped, "I'm coming!" "Yeah, fuck," moaned Jared, as he was about to as well. Just as I began to shoot, he took me out of his mouth and I came all over his face. At that exact moment, I felt his cum on my legs. We had timed it perfectly.

We all relaxed, feeling totally happy with that experience, and there was a brief silence as we all sat back on the couch.

"That was fucking amazing," said Kyle from the side, breaking the silence. As I looked at him, I realized that he, too, had taken his pants off and had also jerked off.

"Yes," said Jared, "it was. Man, we had so much fun with you." And he put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze. Even though I had just come, that alone felt hot. Evan put his arm around me from the other side. I was in sex heaven.

"I had the most amazing summer ever," I replied. "You guys are the most hot awesome supermodels I've ever seen, and I totally loved being your nude entertainment slave. I'm not saying that because of our agreement, but because I really feel that way. Thank you, Kyle for your gentle blackmail! And guys, you didn't have to do this for me today, but it was the hottest fantasy I ever imagined."

"It was our pleasure. We'll gladly do it again, if you'll serve us again."

Wow! I was so happy to hear that. I already started thinking when and where we could play some more. I sure hoped an opportunity would present itself! Whenever it would, I would be there.

We all got dressed, and it came time to say goodbye. Kyle took charge again. "Let's keep in touch! We want you to know that we really like you too, and you can play with us whenever you want. We look forward to next summer then, if not sooner." Evan and Jared nodded their agreement. They came over and each gave me a really great hug, a little groping, and, believe it or not, a kiss at the same time.

I thanked them, and left. How on earth can I ever beat that experience?