Entertainment for Seniors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took them both a few minutes to recover. April leaned over to comment first. "That was what I've been missing. Toys can never compete with the real thing."

"I guess that means the next time I come over for a walk with you, I don't have to make sure we get an early start," Jack commented.

"Oh goodie! You are planning on a next time," April squealed.

They chatted for a while as they finished their wine before Jack put back on his clothes and headed home, but not before setting up their next date.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail or a comment, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley

12