Entice Pt. 02

Story Info
The Next Level Is Always Much Better!
6k words
2.92
7.3k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRELUDE:

Samantha -- My wife of 15 years, mother of two of our lovely daughters, is a voluptuous beauty of 36. She had celebrated her last birthday on 18th July. Being a Cancerian, as per her horoscope, she was always extra ambitious, and used to see the world through a pair of 70mm lens with techno-colour and stereophonic DolbyNR sound system. To her life is always full of enjoyment and excitement with tons of flirts, flings and sweet nothings. That was her view of the personal life.

Coming down to her professional life, being a Law graduate, and associated with the Numero Uno Legal Consultancy of Delhi -- Mahapatra & Mahapatra, Samantha had specialization in Criminal Law and cases, with an envious track record of 88 per cent success rate in the High Court.

After completing my Graduation in Anthropology with specialization in Forensic Science. Then I did my MBA with specialization in Finance and Advance Accounting. With my typical spectrum of specialization, I got a lucrative offer from one of the best investigative journalism TV Channels. I further pursued my advance Diploma in IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) New Delhi for better on job perspectives.

Samantha in the mean time was pursuing her LLB when I proposed her and she instantly agreed. We got married and went for a whirl-wind honeymoon over to Leh and Kashmir. Spend sleepless nights in the house-boats and sleepy days inside the luxurious tents.

She was a virgin and I was no better off. Our first night was worse than worst! But with every try we developed with immaculate precision! By the time we were back from our honeymoon, I was a diploma holder and she was a degree holder so far as bedroom rendezvous were concerned.

When we got married in 2005, my kid brother -- Robert Gibson (nick named ROB) was just 6 years old and Samantha was 21 then. She treated him like a kid and pampered him to be a spoilt brat subsequently. Today Rob is 21 and Samantha is 36, and I Bobby Gibson (BOB) 38 years.

I'm 5'10" where as Rob is 6'3", my weight is 175 where as Rob is 230 pounds. I'm fair, he's dark. More importantly I have a 7" long cock, which is 5" in girth, whereas Rob has a cock in excess of 10" in length and 7.5" in girth. Any woman sees his cock for the first time would definitely fall in love with it and would want it again and again. I can say that without prejudice.

The first time I saw my wife and my brother together in an intimate moment and compromising position on 3rd February 2020, when she gave him a blow job in one of our private parties (ENTICE PART I).

Since then I's anxious to see what will be happening or is happening behind my back between the two -- My wife and my brother.

I didn't have to wait too long to get my answer. It was a day before Valentine Day, 13th February 2020; I came home early from office to give a surprise to my wife by taking her for a candle light dinner.

But rather I was in for a bigger surprise to see my wife and my brother in my master bedroom, on my master bed, in an explicit position and situation for fulfilling their carnal desire.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VI -- The Amorous Affair!

After that day's (3rd February 2020) unusual development and experience, I believed and realised that both of them had become much more free and liberated by shading off most of their inhabitations.

Putting a full stop to my thought, Rob said, "There is something I've been waiting and wanting to tell you."

"Yes my love... what is it?" Asked Samantha while pulling his dense chest hair.

"It's about that day's events." Rob was trying to read her face. My heart skipped a bit as I heard his question and then his further comment, "You see... I'm glad that we both are no longer shy about our action. And I'm getting an erection every now and then when with you and it has become a NEW NORMAL thing for both of us. But I would like you to stop taking it this far."

Samantha looked at his face into his eyes as he continued, "When a man is aroused, he needs to do something with that energy. Usually, he just needs to masturbate and release that pent up tension. But you know, after seeing you naked that day, I'm in no condition to masturbate myself. Because if I do so then it would be an insult to your sensuous beauty. Added, this arousal with the lack of masturbation from my end really hurts me badly. Very badly. If this goes on any longer, then I might probably go crazy from frustration and would die of lust. And you will be squarely blamed for that!"

I realised Samantha couldn't think of any answer at that moment of time. She was excited, aroused and a bit selfish! She was probably only thinking about her fantasies and teasing this kid BIL while he was taking her arousal to the next level with his words and action.

I could see from her face that she was feeling ashamed with herself. She couldn't bring herself a situation to say anything. That was when he put a small bomb, "So I think it is better if you stop teasing me any further or else..."

"Shall I help you masturbate..." She blurted out without thinking, while biting her lower lip with her upper incisors.

"Excuse me?" He questioned with excitement.

I felt terrible for being a mute spectator seeing the conversation between my wife and my kid brother. It was probably a dream cum true for both of them at that moment of time.

Samantha probably wanted to give something back to Rob and she couldn't probably think of any better way to handle the situation at that nick of the moment.

I guessed this was just a way for her to justify what she was going to do was probably pretty okay. He was curious about how his SIL going to handle that huge cock of his... The way Samantha was looking at that beasty thing as if wanted that mammoth thing inside her tiny marital pussy.

But that was a threshold that either of them could gather any courage to cross at that moment of time. So she was in a duel mind as to how far she could really go? She was in a cross road.

That's what I thought looking at her action and I waited in anticipation as to what would happen next?

"Yes. I think it is nothing to be ashamed of..." Samantha started off slowly without really knowing the real past of my kid brother -- Rob -- Who was a perpetual flirt in his High and College days, as she continued, "You are a MAN. Rather a REAL MAN. Young and energetic. You have your basic needs. Needs I guess that you require badly and so very badly. It is my fault that I didn't take care of you in a way that you were required to. As being young and unmarried, you do get aroused quite often and frequently. So it is my duty now to make things even."

I couldn't believe the bullshit that my loving wife of 15 years was spewing right there shamelessly in front of her kid BIL.

"Wait... Are you sure... About what you're going to do now? I mean I could surely control my urge. Because I don't want anything that would affect our relationship." Said Rob with searching eyes while gauging Samantha's reaction, so that in future the blame should not be on him totally and squarely.

"It's not at all a problem Bro. Don't over think or over react. Just sit back and relax. Today I will take care of you wholly and solely. Happy?"

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VII -- The Fillatio With A Difference!

I don't know as to what was going on in their confused minds, because their statements were too horny to be true.

But what I was pretty sure about was that sooner or later my wife is definitely going to masturbate her BIL like the last time and there is no going back in that. She had made up her mind decided to masturbate my brother for a memorable release of his life.

I saw a small squeezy pack of aromatic oil on the bed side table. I immediately recognised the pack. It was one of the proud possessions Samantha had specially bought from Goa on our last visit. She took the pack and lifted her nightgown over her well-toned knees and sat next to him.

He was all excited. Which man won't be? With such a voluptuous woman going to give him an oil masturbation after all! It was a dream cum true moment for him! And for me? Aaahhhhhh!

Then putting a full stop to my thinking process she said, "Here Kiddo... Let me help you..." With that she completely removed the Bermuda he was wearing to reveal his massive cock in all its full glory.

In the bright light of the master bedroom, all the swelling veins of his one-eyed monster were clearly visible to my naked eyes. Its rugged terrain aroused my wife almost instantly and she probably clenched her pussy muscles to control herself. Because her facial expressions were saying exactly that as to what I was anticipating from my past experience.

She was definitely wet already. I could feel it from her face and body movement. Moving closer she took some oil in her delicate womanly palm and rubbed it on his rugged manhood. His massive cock twitched.

Then she started rubbing it from the tip to the base very gently, almost with a tickling manner with an intently looking gaze on her pride possession.

When his entire cock got covered with aromatic oil, it started to reflect a typical glow in such angles that it looked scary and attractive at the same time.

She then tried to hold it with one hand, but just couldn't get a tight grip. There was a good gap of about one inch between the tips of her thumb and middle finger. So, shamelessly she put both her hands to work for. Even when both her fists stood on each other, they still couldn't cover his entire length. There was a descent space left for a third hand! That was the actual length of his shaft! Definitely in excess of 11" probably even closer to one foot!

She moved her tiny looking hands in a twisting fashion along the curved surface of the oily monster while simultaneously moving it up and down the length in a rhythmic manner. Occasionally she would give some attention to the head and rub it with add-on oil to make it dripping wet.

When she was dead sure and completely satisfied that the oil had almost been well absorbed by his mammoth cock with her expert palms, she paused for a moment to take some more oil.

I was shocked and jealous at the same time. Because in last 15 years never she had taken that much of time or care for my cock.

But then there were valid reasons with Rob's cock to be dealt differently -- A different person, a different cock, and most importantly -- A different size all together. Got to get a kick of different kind.

At that moment as I glanced at her, observed that she was glancing at her lover boy. His eyes were closed, and his chest was protruding away from the bed, breathing heavily and groaning mildly. He was surely enjoying all those loving attention of his SIL.

On the other hand, her pussy was probably all soaked, and the heat was rising through her groin towards her navel for an immediate release. That was when she went for the masterstroke. She cupped his twin hairy balls with her oil-doused palms. The dark balls were the sizes of tennis balls only difference were of colour and shape... Though much more heavy than tennis balls

His cock just jerked violently with her sensuous touch. But he didn't cum. Well he did not want cum and she didn't want him to cum. As if she was masturbating him in such a way as if wanted this to continue forever.

She wanted this to cross the threshold, which was pretty evident from her very expressive face. She probably wanted him to make the first move for obvious reasons for not to be blamed completely for the incestuous outcome.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: VIII -- The Hairy Beauty!

She slowly yet gradually moved her opulent ass next to his broad chest, pointed it towards his face in a calculatively way. As if she wanted him to rip-off her clothes and takes her in a way as if intended to initiate a forced fuck.

That was when Rob made the anticipated move. While groaning and breathing loudly, he clenched the heap of Samantha's nightie and bunched the same near her knees.

I could feel her reaction, as I's very much accustomed to her minutest of body language. She tightened her grip on his cock to indicate that she was almost ready to take the plunge.

His hand slithered under her thin night gown, reaching towards the ultimate hairy destination. I was in double mind... Would he stop there? Or not? Or would he go all out to grab the most secret and sacred destination of a woman's body?

The room was becoming less bright for me as my eyes were then partially closed as if I'm lost in a dream world of its own. I watched intensely as my brother's strong hands followed the heat and caressed the inner part of my wife's thighs, he then slowly withdraw his hands to the back of her knees. As if he was in a duel mind trying to control himself from a moral debauchery -- Whether to go for it or not?

After a few seconds of hesitation, he started rubbing her inner thighs, which was pretty evident from his hand movement. His eyes were still closed, so also her.

I know normally Samantha never wears bra or panty at home. So it is but natural that her pussy juices got to get leaked down over to her slender legs, despite her best efforts to keep them in. Because I'd experienced such situation so many times in our numerous occasions of love making.

Rob spread the love fluid in copious quantity around her thighs and then probably finally put his palm on her abundant pubic hair. His palm's movement made a rustling sound similar to what black cats generally do with expensive Persian carpets.

Samantha has the thickest of pubic hair I'd ever seen in the hairiest of fetish porn. It was astonishingly long, surprisingly thick, astoundingly coarse, unbelievably wavy emitting the type of intoxicating aroma which could easily beat hollow even a twelve year scotch by putting the same into utter shame! I normally spend quality time in-between her thunder-thighs to inhale and relish the heavenly delight for literally hours.

Being my own brother I knew it jolly-well that Rob too was a hair fetish person like me, so he had plenty time and energy to play with the well kept vegetation.

His fingers twirled the hair and rubbed more of my pussy juice on them. He was playing with her like a little boy. Teasing her uncontrollably. Mind it, he still hadn't touched her delicate pussy. And she was all wet like never before. Perhaps he was waiting for another signal.

The way she was sitting her left thigh rested on her right thigh and there was some part of the nightgown stuck between the gap. So, she raised her left thigh a bit and left it like that. That was enough signal which he was eagerly waiting for.

Almost immediately he clasped her pussy lips with two of his thick fingers. I could guess a current shot from her groin to her head and obviously she was in trance. She lost her sense and clenched his penis so tightly that it must have hurt him, because I could hear him groan loudly. That was probably the pain of pleasure.

Samantha's hands' movement had become slower by pace but not by intensity. She was holding Rob's cock very tightly while stroking it and when she moved her delicate fingers to his hairy balls, his whole body shuddered with excitement.

With so much length to work at, Samantha was holding it in weird ways that she had never done with her husband -- That's me -- BOB -- Bobby Gibson. As I observed I saw sometimes she would put her lovely hands side by side, and then sometimes one above the other and other times in a reverse position as if a baby had got a lovely toy to play with.

As she was playing with him, his restless fingers were playing with my wife's hairy married pussy. I could clearly see under the bright light as my kid brother's long, thick and black digits were entering slightly, before coming out, then running along the ridge of my dearest wife's puffy outer labial wall. Playing delicately with the hairy triangle as if he was completely lost in that Amazon forest of rich growth.

The whole place was a sloppy mess and his finger was like a child enjoying his play in the muddy mess of slippery delight. His games were creating an obscene noise from my dearest wife's married pussy, which resonated with the noise arising from her stroking his beasty cock.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: IX -- Getting Ready For The Final Game!

Rob suddenly withdrew his hands and said, "Samantha, there's no turning back now. I knew this would happen. I should have prevented it. But now I think it's too late to resist."

"Rob, it is not just your SIN. If at all it's a SIN, we will share it together. Let it be our SIN"

I observed as my kid brother put his palm on my wife's wide ass and kneaded it like dough. Then he proceeded to tug her nightgown upwards. She could immediately recognize that universal signal and lifted her nightgown up above her waist.

Now her womanhood was completely exposed in front of her BIL for the first time that to with such a close proximity.

I could see and realise as my wife jumped into the ocean of sexual bliss and I could feel my wife's soul had been drenched in its sensual water of ecstasy.

Rob pushed my wife's hips towards his muscular body. She could understand that he wanted her to sit on him. Thus she obeyed his untold instruction like an obedient pupil.

She was now totally under his control. I could feel that my wife would now do anything he asked of her to do -- Moral or immoral. She parted her slender legs and sat on his flat belly very cautiously because that was probably her first sexual encounter outside our marriage.

I observed as my brother pulled my wife's butt towards his chest and spread her delicate legs wide apart. Her pussy dragged across his chest and left a trail of her precious pussy juice in its path. Her legs were wide open like eagle wings for him to watch and act. He started widening the delicate flesh with both his thick thumbs and inserted one of them to its full length into my wife's wet and warm pussy.

Then he repeated that several time with his thumb bent at different angles. He was a master.

I couldn't comprehend how he knew all these spots, still being a bachelor. Then quick to realise that 'Practice Makes A Person Perfect'!

Most of the women are all the same. They possess the same things in their bodies. The shape, size and colour might differ as per regional variations. Maybe he would learn a great detail of things from my wife to be used in subsequent times with her and with his future girl friends.

Then I suddenly realised that my wife's face was now very close to my brother's cock. A typical and strange smell was emanating from it. It was an admixture of his body sweat and perfume along with the aromatic oil my wife had used on her.

Suddenly my wife's face became red with excitement. She probably remembered the first time she smelt his pungent cock in the private party on 3rd February 2020. But this was so unique and so different than that. It became difficult for her to gauge as to which one was better -- That one or this one? Then she probably had the sudden urge to take her kid BIL's massive cock into her sensuous mouth.

But the sheer size of my brother's cock scared me to the hilt. Will my wife be able to take it fully into her eager mouth?

That was when my kid brother pulled apart my fleshy hips even further; making my wife to lie flat on his flat belly and her hairy crotch was extremely close to his watery mouth. I could realise that Samantha could feel his breath on her puffy pussy.

He then did something unexpected -- Both for her as well as me. He put his flat tongue on the outer part of her fleshy and hairy outer labia. That probably tickled her to a great extent, because there escaped a low yet prolong moan from her pouty lips. She giggled and so did he.

12