All Comments on 'Entice Pt. 02'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage=one star. That's what I thought, but then the sewer rats will think differently. Count on it.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow you wasted 5 minutes of your life thinking and then typing out this drivel?

After a few paragraphs I felt that since you felt the world should read this literary bowel movement, that I should point out to you something you obviously avoided while writing it.....and, in case you didnt figure it out, that is that this was a literary bowel movement. Or BM if you prefer, or a dookie, a number 2, also known as a shit, feces, poo poo....need I go on?

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

When you call others 'SEWER RATS' that shows and reflects your culture and social up-bringing. I'm not unhappy, but having pity. May God give some piece of mind. Have a nice day. World is not full of sobs... It has smiles too... See the other part... Will be happy to lead a better life!

By the way thanks for your ONE STAR remark. I do need ONE BAD COMMENT with SIX FAVORITES for a story just under ONE DAY of PUBLICATION...

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 3 years ago

Loved that emphasize how big her ass is. Five stars.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

That was a mess. Need an editor. Why would two brothers both be named Robert?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Yes anonymous, sewer rats have standards too. I doubt any of them can be found amongst Sweet’s 6 acolytes. Apologize now sir.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes you are right 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th... SEWER RATS DO HAVE STANDARDS TOO! Which I don't see around in civilized society with a mask of so-called pseudo intellectual! Apologies sounds good from people with integrity and credibility... Don't you agree 99thZC?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shit show

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Checking up on old Nothings, and the old boy still hasn’t hit 100 followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

26thNC... I SEE YOUR COMMENTS ALMOST IN ALL LITEROTICA STORIES!!!

ALL NEGATIVE!!!

EVEN FOR HOT 4.5+***** STORIES!!!

DON'T YOU GET BORED OF ALL THE NEGATIVITY YOU'RE NURTURING???

IF SUCH A GREAT CRITIC, WHY DON'T YOU START WRITING???

LET PEOPLE JUDGE YOU...

BY THE WAY I WAS JUST CHECKING, THIS AUTHOR HAS ABOUT 115 FAVORITES.

NOT BELOW 100.

STOP CRITICISING. YOU'RE MAKING A DONKEY OF YOURSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continuity is maintained well, what's there in the booty for part lll?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Entice Pt. 01 Previous Part
Entice Series Info