Entice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like this Bhabhi (SIL)? Does Bob ever do this to you? Or I do it better? I bet that idiot doesn't ever tasted you down here. Isn't it?"

He was partially right. I love to spend time on her pubic bush, but never liked bringing my mouth anywhere closes to her pussy. I can now see and believe as to how much my dearest wife is getting satisfied and satiated from the acts by my own brother. Though I used all my might and skill to satisfy Samantha, her facial expressions were the reality that what she was probably getting one of the best pussy licking exercise of her life that to from none other than her kid BIL! That was incredible.

She reciprocated to his licking by moving her hips in circular motion. In the process became bolder and put her tongue like a snake close to his cock and gave it a good slurp like a typical lollypop.

He moved his groin towards her face to encourage her. His action acted like a catalyst for her to put her lips together and gave the mushroom head a loving kiss. Then licked it again. She had to raise her head quite a bit to be at the same level with the tip of his cock.

I could figure that the purple head being enough sensitive a part of the man's body, she was deliberately paying it good and careful attention. She licked the tip, particularly his pee-hole.

He being an exceptional reactive person, did the same on his side. His tongue started probing and playing with her pee-hole. They both were resonating on another level of sexual gratification. His hands now grabbed her massive boobs firmly and he pressed them towards each other as if kneading two big balls of dough. I couldn't help but think that my kid bro was just a kid at his heart!

Then as I observed my wife of 15 years did something unexpected. She tried to put the tip of his huge cock into her extremely small mouth. I could see it stretched her thin lips a good bit but as a sheer determination she didn't stop. Once half way through, she bobbed her head up and down on his long shaft. Then while doing the licking she gradually caressed both his massive balls with my palms.

He jerked a few times and then shot a load of thick cum that probably hit the roof of her mouth.

She was taken by surprise so tried to remove the cock from her mouth, but he pushed his groin against her face in a suggestive manner and continued releasing his copious cum into her well saturated mouth.

He grabbed her big boobs even tighter and pushed his face harder against her hairy pussy. Finally, when his hip relaxed, his cock flopped out of her mouth and the cum that almost suffocated her for so long, gushed out of her mouth. She took a deep breath. He too was taking deep breathes as well indicated by the movement of his chest and the periodic hot vapour most probably hitting my wife's pussy. Because she again had that tale-tale mark on her face very volatile and expressive.

Then with all love she rubbed the cum on his now shrinking member and thought, this is it.

All his energy must be spent. She hoped that she was probably able to satisfy her young lover fully.

When she finally began to raise her slender legs to get off of him, he grabbed her butt cheeks and said, "We're not done yet. We have plenty of time before my Big Brother returns. Let me show you a couple of tricks."

She couldn't believe it. At this stage he was all out and all eager for round two?

Incredible she thought.

I wiped my sweaty face with my hanky and said to myself, 'You are unbelievable -- Kid Bro! In a good way! But I hate you the most for stealing away my loving wife!'

And smiled to myself. A sad smile of many inter-woven thoughts.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: X -- Going All Out!

That was when my wife bent forward and kissed her BIL again. Right when SHE kissed him, he began rubbing her wet pussy lips. There was a pause and then...once again, a chill raced through my spine, upwards straight to my head as I saw the pleasure centre in my wife's brain.

She could guess that her young lover could sense it, because immediately he pushed a finger through the sloppy hole.

The kiss broke and her head stretched backwards, and she surrendered herself to absolute pleasure. He poked the hole slowly and made sure to touch every inch and corner of the luscious walls. Her pussy continued to drip incessantly. He pushed her butt close towards his mouth.

"Bring it closer to my mouth. I'm unable to move fully under the present circumstances."

She followed his instruction and positioned her plump pussy in front of his eager mouth. He aimed straight for her excited clitoris. With the help of both his thumbs he pulled the little bit of soft skin barely covering her elongated clitoris. With the tip of his rolled tongue he flicked her clit relentlessly. First, circling around it, then attacking it head-on with all his zeal and zest.

He seemed to know all the tricks of this erotic trade. Occasionally, he would mildly rub his chin full of seven days un-cut stubbles on her ultra delicate pussy lips right under the clit to create that extra amount of sensation. Her clit was pitching a tent by now.

His tongue moved faster, changing pressure every few seconds. She imagined this as spectres appearing out of the dark and touching her in lewd ways and disappearing into the darkness again. Her muscles tightened around her crotch. Then, he increased the pressure further.

Her head escaped some weight as she clasped the light mauve coloured satin bed covers and her sweaty back arched.

Was that an orgasm? I didn't know... But from the facial expression I was dead sure that she was definitely feeling awfully good about the whole thing happening right at that moment of time. It didn't tire Samantha like a normal orgasm. She enjoyed every moment of it. It was like an instant and very good appetizer for her to go further and further more.

"Do you want to go all the way?" Rob asked while alternating between her delicate clit and fluffy pussy lips.

That beautiful late afternoon with soothing sunlight creeping in through the crevices between the window drapes, the climate was well set to be romantic, with right kind of romantic music playing in the back-ground in a sublime way, when I was all anxious to know as to what would her answer be, as she turned her head as if made up her mind for the inhabitable to happen in style.

With the profusion of sweat building up and dripping down her sexy body was a treat to watch. That was probably the weakest moment of her life when she finally decided to take the plunge into the ocean of sexual bliss. Amidst the periodic noise from the split ac and melodious sighs of two sexually aroused persons that I was secretly watching, the voice of guilt got drowned under the cloud of raw sensuality.

I watched in awe as she nodded her head in afirmity.

"But I must tell you, I can't give you my best. As I can't stand with the bad cramp. My movement is restricted. So you'll have to take lots of initiative."

"Don't worry Kiddo. You've done so much today. Let me give something back! For you to relish and remember for a pretty long time!" Said Samantha with excitement and turned her body around to take a look at his cock. She was in for a pleasant surprise.

As she hadn't paid any attention to it all this while, she hadn't realised that what it has become in the meantime. But even despite her ignorance it had risen to its former glory. That was probably the strength of being young. At 21 Rob was full of vigour and vitality,

It was fully erect and tilting slightly to the left under its own length and weight. The load that it had previously released had dried on its surface. She extended her delicate hand and held it in her hand, with her sweaty back towards his equally sweaty and hairy chest. Her pussy juices were drying on his chest.

I looked in awe as to how my wife would proceed to put that monster into her small and delicate pussy. The moment had finally arrived as she was probably anticipating. She stroked it a few times and raised her hips. She positioned her hairy pussy right above the massive purple head of Rob's beasty cock. A cool breeze passed between her slender thighs, sending shivers down to her feet even on such a fairly warm day.

I watched as my dear wife of 15 years rubbed the tip of my kid brother's massive cock on her wet and warm pussy. That was the moment when I realized from the expression on her excited face that size does matters. And particularly from the perspective of a person who had never experienced another cock all along her life except her husband's. Rob's cock-head was narrower than the main shaft but it was certainly pretty huge compared my cock head and definitely much thicker and bigger in comparison to my loving wife's comparatively smaller and tighter pussy hole.

Rob was probably thinking that Samantha was just playing with it. But what he did know was that she already had an ill intention running her mind. But what she was probably apprehensive about the fact that with its length and thickness it would stretch her so wide that she would probably scream with pain and excitement.

Because I being her husband for more than 15 years, I knew it very well that Samantha was never good at handling pain. Rather acts like a baby if there is even at the smallest of cut/burn or slightest of pain.

That being the reality I was doubly sure that by no ways the beasty cock of Rob would fit into my wife's tiny pussy. So, it was more than pretty obvious that she might probably deter herself from the final plunge.

But I could hear even from a distance my kid brother's grunts and could feel his hands on my wife's wide and fleshy hips. He was ready for it and she at that juncture of time didn't want to disappoint him. So, what I presumed was that Samantha had already taken a bold decision to bear the pain to give ultimate pleasure to her kid BIL.

As I watched in awe... Apprehensively she slowly lowered her sweaty body... The huge cock head was exerting immense force on her external labial wall... I could see her painful facial expressions... As my kid brother's mammoth cock was literally tearing her... Widening the cuntal muscles... As it had never been before ever.

The profuse wetness did nothing to make this process easier as she had probably expected. She paused for a while to get accustomed to the massive cock's unusual girth. Then continued the downward plunge in an extremely slow motion.

With her continuous painful efforts some proportion of that unusual head managed to enter her slightly. But that was only the tip of the ice berg. Because his cock was thicker further down. Almost resembling the shape of a torpedo.

I could see her legs were feeling sour from staying in that half-sitting position for such a long time. As inhabitable, she lost balance and slid violently down the shaft before gaining back her composure.

The impact was eminent but awfully painful. As the head of that black monolith went into my delicate wife's already saturated pussy, it propagated such a surge of pain through her crotch that a scream automatically escaped from her sensuous mouth.

Tears rolled down her smooth and sweaty cheeks. I could literally feel her pain through her painfully expressive face.

"Turn around!" Rob said ceasing all motion at once. She turned around while half sitting on his extremely big and wide cock head. She was probably looking at him through her tear-filled eyes. It was a hazy look. Then there were FOUR INTENSE WORDS from Rob's mouth, "TAKE... IT... OUT... SAMANTHA...", He said authoritatively.

I was shocked at his words and his feeling for her. But what astounded me more was my wife's reply in FIVE BOLD WORDS, "BUT... I... CAN... DO... THIS...", She sounded defensive and desperate in her statement.

"You've already proved a point Samantha. It has already shown your love and feeling for me and my cock! You've put in me and proved a point. Now only a matter of time when I'll be wholly and solely inside your delicate pussy. But not today. I want you to enjoy our session. There should not be any place for any sort of pain." Said Rob as a matter of fact.

With his words she lifted her butt higher and his massive cock came out and resumed its previous position, "... And here it came out as per your wish."

He pulled my wife's hand lovingly and made her lie on his broad chest. She lay there on top of him with her massive breasts crushing between their steaming bodies. Her crotch was rested on his now still erect cock. It seemed like what just happened had turned him off though, but I as a man and husband definitely appreciated my kid brother's lion-heartedness. Despite the fact that he had just fucked my loving wife of 15 years, he had own my heart with his deliberate concern over my dear wife's painful situation.

"One thing good happened today..." Said Rob with a final statement to wrap up the session.

"What's that?" Asked Samantha while still sliding up and down his massive cock, with his cock trapped in-between her thick outer labia.

"Well, you being really sensible and delicate down there, I'll have to change my strategy when we try it out again..."

"How about trying it out tonight after Bob goes for a deep sleep?" Asked Samantha amidst giggles.

The night was still young and expectations were very high...

To Be Continued...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

* * * * *

12