Entice Pt. 03

Story Info
Love Knew No Bounds!
6.8k words
2.76
6.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENTICE PART III

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is a 'Loving Wife' story. A fair amount of sexual content between a sister in law and brother in law, making it an incest story inter-mingled with extra-marital relation. If you like such stories then I'm pretty confident that, you might like this story too. If such themes are not your cup of tea, then please stop reading it right here and move over to the vast range of stories available under the umbrella of Literotica.

You're already politely cautioned and decently warned about the story theme and content. So, you may either read the story all along or drop it at once as per your choice. Please. Because, at the end of it I as a cautious author don't want you to spoil your mood by reading a story which might fall under the category of 'Cuckold', 'Betrayal', 'Ditching' and breaking of 'Marital Vows'; and then regret for spoiling your mood and time.

Have a good reading of this 'Loving Wife Story' and have great time... Enjoy...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

PRELUDE:

Part I: 3rd February 2020 (Late Night) -- Story of Just 1 Hour! For the first time I (Bob) discovered the under-current between my wife of 15 years -- Samantha and my kid brother -- Rob in a private party when she gave an out-of-the-world blow job to him in the backyard hot-tub.

She was 36, at the prim of her sexual needs and he was 21, all eager to explore the new found sexual bliss. She was adorable, beautiful and voluptuous, and he was tall, dark and handsome.

Though I was no less in any physical aspects with a descent height of 5'10" and a weight of 175 pounds. But in front of my kid brother's 6'3" height and 230 pound weight I stood nowhere close even to be compared.

Though I proudly possess a manliness of 7" with a girth of 5", what I saw that day in the party put me to utter shame with a cock size of 11" and girth of 7.5"; Rob's cock had a volume more than double of mine! No wonder why even Samantha my loving wife of 15 years and mother of two of our cute daughters just could not hold back herself inner urge to give a blow job to her own BIL! To whom she lovingly refers to as 'KIDDO'!

Naturally my 7 incher must have been a pigmy in front of a 11 incher! Which she must have compared and concluded ultimately.

Part II: 13th February 2020 (Late Afternoon) -- Story Of 2 Hours! I saw Samantha and Rob in my bedroom, on my master bed in a compromising position. They were virtually doing everything that a newly married couple would be doing just after their marriage, during the honeymoon period.

To the extent I saw how my loving wife rode my kid brother, like a reverse cowgirl, though could not take him entirely in, despite married for 15 years! Because of the sheer girth and length of his beasty cock! Though tried her best to get penetrated fully! She could manage only partial penetration, which was probably her first breaching of marital vows and stepping into the threshold of extra-marital affair, that to an incest to begin with.

On the other hand my kid brother of 21 was desperate and frustrated. But showed maturity and resonance at that moment of time by not forcing his SIL to do something silly. Because, her tears had made his day and he knew it was only a matter of time when he would be fully inside his dream woman!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: XI -- Seduction Of My Wife In My Bedroom In Front Of Me!

Year: 2020, Month: February, Date: 13th, Day: , Time: 11.45 PM.

Place: Southend Floors, Sohna Road, Gurugram (NCR -- National Capital Region), South of Delhi, India.

After a candle-light dinner with my wife Samantha, in a pre-booked up-market themed-restaurant 'Gufa' (Cave), we returned to our plush villa at about 10.00 PM. The wine intake was a bit too much as the mood was in a wilder swing.

So, by the time we're back into our master bedroom, both were pretty tipsy and literally passed out, the moment fall on to the well cushioned master bed.

It was probably an hour and half later, I somehow woke up and saw my wife was getting up a bit unsteady to use the restroom. As she was about to open the restroom door, I hazily saw the opening of the bedroom door too.

Before I or Samantha could realise anything saw Rob, my kid brother bumping into our bedroom stark naked! His eyes suggested that he was drunk like a pig.

Normally Samantha sleeps in a long shirt with no undergarments. So, she was virtually naked excepting a loose shirt covering her voluptuous body when Rob caught her in surprise right at the bathroom door.

I was about to get up and counter Rob, but all of a sudden with no warning, he, bent down and pulled up the long shirt and took her expose and excited left nipple into his eager mouth.

Samantha was stunned.

Her body shivered.

She was taken completely by surprise.

She gasped.

She was not expecting that even at the wildest of her dreams.

She giggled once, more out of intoxication and astonishment than out of any pleasure, and tried to pull her body back and told the intruder sharply to stop.

But he held her in place while he continued to suck on her nipple and had no intention to stop. Come what may be.

She put her hands on his shoulders and urged him to go away from her with as much strength as she had. Because she was scared as I was sleeping just a few feet away from the site of the actual action. And I was watching the full action with half closed eyes.

But Rob was definitely much bigger and stronger, with a greater determination to conquer his lady love. So he kept on sucking her nipple, despite all her protest.

He had his hands on her sides, partially around her back, gripping her tightly, and secured her chest to his mouth to make things easy and comfortable for him.

Now she probably felt his nakedness, along her naked butt-cheeks. It was so badly exposed and felt so helpless. She looked around frantically for help, then realized that this was a room where no help could be there for her. Because she just could not ask help from me, her husband, the only person around in the room, for obvious reason.

And if she yell then it would probably open up a can of worms. She knew the repurcations and consequences. So she thought to remain quite, and to give a silent fight, not to get exposed or caught in front of her husband.

She slapped his arms and shoulders with her hands with all her might, but those seemed to have absolutely no effect on him.

He only licked and sucked the nipple harder.

Samantha was in real turmoil now -- Her excited and elongated nipple felt so wet and vulnerable, so helplessly trapped in his greedily sucking mouth. Rob probably could feel his SIL's rubbery nipple started to grow harder and longer in his mouth as he sucked on it. Because there was a change in his facial expression, which I could see and read.

Samantha was desperate and shouted more sternly with growing anger, though in a low and firm voice not to disturb my sleep, "Stop this right now. I mean it. What the hell you doing? In front of my sleeping husband? Get the hell off of me!"

Rob ignored and brushed off her pleas and kept on sucking and licking the same left nipple, as all her pleas fell on to deaf ears.

Samantha swung her head from left to right, highly embarrassed as well as excited as to what was happening to her right there and then. But she did not know what to do and how to react.

Nevertheless she tried to get back some of her composer and said again sternly, "Okay, I think you've enjoyed enough of me already! Can I be freed right now - KIDDO?" With that she tried to push him off. But she just could not get his mouth away from her opulent breast.

In a desperate move, she made her hands into fists and beat upon the tops of his gym-fit muscular shoulders, without any real effect. She tried to pull his crew-cut hair, but it was slippery with perspiration and her hands slipped off instantly.

She snarled, "KIDDO -- Will you please stop right now?"

He kept on assaulting the same left nipple, time and again, sucking in it deeper and stronger, and then tickling the hard and wrinkled tip with the tip of his tongue.

That action drama went on for about a minute or two. I was feeling excited and restless. Rob too was probably feeling the same way as her nipple harden further in his wet and warm mouth against her will, becoming quite stiff and jutting out like a bullet for his thick lips to tease her all the more.

With all the prolong and sensual actions, she was getting a little aroused despite of her anger and resistance.

He sucked harder and harder on her left breast, not giving her a chance to recover her composure. So that he could capture the situation and reap the bonanza.

Samantha was distraught. She was caught on a cross-road of lust and faith. She tensed and writhed her body, trying to escape the desperately compelling sensations coming from her kid BIL's eager mouth and active tongue.

She tried pushing on his chest.

But it was no use.

She felt herself weakening from the struggle and from the pleasure she was reluctantly feeling gradually filling her body and mind. She knew it by then that unless controlled immediately, she would not be able to control herself after sometime and that might lead to something of much higher magnitude.

As they struggled, aimlessly and pointlessly, she felt sharp jolts of pleasure emanated from her left nipple, growing into her entire 36" 'DD' fleshy breast, suffusing her massive chest and spreading out to the rest of her already sweaty and excited body.

His tongue danced around her left nipple as he continued to suck, taunting her, teasing her, and then focused onto the very pink tip on the pale skin, sending sharper ripples of sensation through her womanly chest.

The battle between tongue and nipple continued.

Samantha cried out softly, "Ooohhhhhh Nnnoooooo!"

That was music to Rob's ears who only intensified his sucking to her rhythmic yelling.

She began to breathe in and out a little harder and her hands trying to move him away from her left breast were not pushing away with as much force as she was doing it before. Was she actually budging down to his gradual persuasion in a slow yet steady way?

She said again to him, but in a much softer this time, "Would you please stop? We already had enough! Don't you think so... KIDDO?"

But Rob being Rob kept on doing what he was doing. If anything that changed on his part was that he started doing his job all the more intently!

I could see and feel from my dear Samantha's dazed and sweaty face that she was feeling dizzy; confused and a bit aroused. All at the same time! Too many sweet things pretty shortly. But Samantha being Samantha tried to concentrate her will power with all her focus.

If she won't FOCUS now, then it's not long that Rob would FUCK US! Physically Samantha and mentally me.

She had to stop this NOW. Or it will be a situation NEVER!

But, what she scarily knew that her long and thick nipples were always been her weakest of the spots! Extremely sensitive! Very exquisite! I too knew that very well. So, unless she does something very dramatic and drastic at that moment of time, then she could probably never able to withstand her resistance for long. As the way Rob was manipulating her body was just too much for her already excited body. Added, she being close to her periodic monthly cycle, her arousal and excitement level were an all time high.

Samantha groaned in frustration and erotic agony as the young yet experienced man continued his expertise of deep sucking of her left nipple while manipulating her areole and breast with his expert teeth, lips, tongue by altering the actions for maximum outcome.

Rob held her tightly by her sides and kept his mouth at the very same breast, never wavering, always sucking, licking, and teasing. While tormenting his voluptuous SIL as she struggled against his teeth, his tongue, his lips, his mouth, his hands, and top of it his will power and determination.

This went on for another couple of minute, I guessed, as if her breast and his mouth were locked in a silent combat of -- YOU MISS I HIT -- Determination!

As she continued to fight against him, that was when she realised that her growing panicky and desperately tried to cast her mind elsewhere, think of something else, ignore what he was doing to her... Anything else... Anything else...

But she felt HER VERY OWN SOUL grabbed hold of by his unrelenting tongue and lips, wrenched back from where she was trying to escape... From that place of her current situation... To a newer level of excitement and thrill... As to the thrilling sensations he was giving her all the while... All the time...

Oh God, she could not escape the assault!

But she feared if it continued any further then she probably won't be able to resist!

Might give in, in consequent effect!

Rob continuously sucked, licked, nibbled and delighted the tender flesh of her fleshy and opulent breast and brought her reluctantly back into the carnal game of lust and desire.

Samantha's head moved back just a little and she closed her eyes for a brief moment of time. Then realised to her HORROR!

NO!

She HAD TO keep her concentration to the fullest.

She HAD TO.

She could not yield to her kid BIL and his eager mouth... When her dear husband is sleeping hardly a few feet away. Hardly knowing the fact that I was fully awake since long and was watching and probably enjoying up to some extent the ongoing drama for last few minutes.

But she knew she was closer to the situation of surrendering herself!

Point of no return!

Surely could not hold out much longer!

The way things were proceeding by far!

She was breathing harder than before and she felt that her right nipple, which was till now untouched by her lover boy, had also become very hard by now!

Strange but true!

Samantha let out a low yet long moan, the sounds resembling gasping, while she kept her hands on Rob's shoulders, trying to push him away again, probably for one last time, but definitely realized that she had no real chance of getting him off her now sore left nipple.

Her heart was beating wildly.

She shook her head back and forth in frustration, in anguish, trying to clear her head, and grabbed the sides of his beard face, with un-cut stable of a week trying desperately to push his face away.

It was a NOW OR NEVER SITUATION for her.

She had to escape this torment.

It was her LAST CHANCE to maintain her dignity and pride in front of her husband.

Or else she's going to get surrendered in front of her husband to this young man who is 15 years her junior.

She fought literally with her tooth and nail to gather her resolve, her inner strength; she had to fight the sensations, try to resist.

But his tantalizing touch, his tongue, and his techniques were too good and were gradually winning her over.

She could not overcome the overwhelming sensations that his sucking was giving her.

She attempted yet again to escape by arching back her upper body away from his relentless mouth. But failed miserably. As he held her firmly in his grasp and her nipple in his mouth. His mouth never left her breast. He was literally driving her crazy.

If only her nipples were not so tender and responsive. She wouldn't have reacted that way at that moment. His tongue was maddening, exciting, insistent, hard, cruel, but at the end... So sweet... So good... Feeling so crazy upon that critical part of her tender body.

She had gotten so aroused, so excited, that she felt the fervent glow of that untold excitement start to move down lower and lower, into her flat belly, caressing her fleshy thighs with warm tingles, spreading out tendrils of a vexing urgency, tremulously into her wet groin, where warmth and sexual pain meet so decisively, to create a feeling of unparalleled experience.

But to her sheer amazement his cruel mouth never left her tender nipple.

"Ooohhhhhh My God! What do you want KIDDO?" She cried in utter desperation.

"I told you. Something has to be done about this, you know." He said as his cock nuzzled into the crack of her massive ass-cheeks.

Samantha tensed her heavy chest, pulling back, for she was afraid he would go for her nipples again with his relentless mouth.

If it continued any longer and any further then with all probability and possibility she might bow down to his persistent actions.

******

CHAPTER: XII -- Seduction At The Next Level!

Instead he reached his free hand down toward his SIL's hairy vagina, exposed like the rest of her.

He put his eager hand between her fleshy thighs before she could react, and quickly inserted his thick and long middle finger into her.

Samantha tried to close her legs and keep him out. But she just could not. Her body jerked and then stiffened with new sensation the new intrusion. She cried out softly, "Ooohhhhhh! Nnnoooooo! KIDDO"

However there was no resistance inside of her! She was already wet! That to with just a gentle suction on his finger from the tightness of the warm passage. Samantha's thighs twitched at this invasion; she gasped again as she felt him so provocatively inside of her. She felt so FULL! If that was her condition with his finger... Then what HAVOC his cock might create? If at all it gets a chance to get in? Wondered Samantha in her bewilderment.

She tried to fight against him, pushing him against his hairy chest, trying to twist away, half-heartedly reliving the struggle that had occurred just a little while. Her action to me was more of a face saving action or device to get rid of any repentance of the POST ACTION PERIOD!

But Rob any day was much stronger than her. He moved his now moistened finger up to her already elongated clitoris, excited from all the recent actions. Finding it handy immediately, he started rubbing it softly with his thumb and forefinger. He held her very closely to him and slowly, carefully, rhythmically massaged her delicate inner most part with the tip of his digits.

She could feel his hot and erratic breathing over her neck and in consequent effect struggled less as he massaged her most delicate body part with utmost care.

That was probably the FIRST SURRENDER -- HE REALISED -- OF HIS PROLONG SEDUCTION OF HER! A BIG VICTORY BY ANY MEANS!

The pleasure of that was so intense, so overpowering for Samantha, and the touch was so intimate and stimulating, that her resistance had diminished to a greater extent than ever before.

She began to melt like wax.

The friction of his finger was unbearable.

Her mouth opened.

Her breathing increased.

She sagged against him, her flushed face was resting against his broad muscular chest, as he stroked her with his finger persistently, provoking ripples of pleasure that overwhelmed her and left her with total helplessness.

He caressed her steadily like the same until he once more felt her total surrender to him!

The tension fading out rapidly.

Allowed him to support her upper body against his.

Her face shifted and rested against his broad shoulder.

He could hear her panting into his ear, and feel her hot breath on his neck.

Though confident and sure, yet he never wanted to give a chance.

Thus he continued with his assault, until she felt his hardness nuzzling against her flat stomach. The movement of his finger upon her was urging her along, driving her crazy, moistening her like never before, and coaxing her into an unexpected whimpering of total helplessness.

12