Entice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out once again softly... Then again... Again yet again...

He massaged her until her legs trembled weakly and steadily; they automatically parted away further, as if having brain of their own!

And to add fuel to his fire... Her cries became a long continuous moan of unprecedented level.

That was when he removed his finger from her. He caught her, almost fainting, in his strong arms, one under her upper legs and one under her torso, lifting her, carrying her cradled in his arms like a baby.

"Wait... KIDDO... Please... Don't... No... Stop..." Were all the haphazard words Samantha could come up with as against her ultimate protest, which were like lullaby to his ear.

"Come on, Samantha. I could see that you're enjoying yourself thoroughly when I was finger fucking you." Said Rob in a voice lashed with sweet venom.

As he said so, he didn't lose the opportunity to cup each big boob of his dream SIL in each of his hand and very slowly ran his tongue over her delicate nipples.

Although she tried her best to prevent it as a last ditch, but the nipples stood perfectly erect a they did when she was normally tremendously aroused.

I could see that and feel that through my half open eyes, sleeping motionless on the king-size master bed anticipating the next course of action.

Seeing the response of her nipples, he laughed seductively with a typical smirk of self-pride on his chiselled face, before taking them in-between his sharp incisors and biting them almost lovingly as if chewing a big black Concorde grape without bursting it. That was the exact amount of external pressure Rob was exerting to create the right amount of internal stimuli for Samantha to surrender completely to his present action and future course of action.

Seeing that this was again taking Samantha to the new heights of pleasure and ecstasy, he discontinued his current action!

That left Samantha high and dry.

She looked both amazed and frustrated at the same time. I being her caring husband of 15 years could easily read her mind.

Before she could even dare to react he immediately pushed her down on her knees and squeezed both her opulent breasts together to wrap his erect enormous cock and then started fucking the lovely smooth groove thus formed with the impact.

Samantha didn't know what was going on but thought she should try to bring him off quickly, so that he might GET RELEASED AND GET HER RELEASE NEXT. Thus she began rocking to his rhythm created as per his whims and moods.

Rob liked the way his adorable woman was moving with him now and picked up mood and momentum. He gave a smile of his next course of wicked action!

******

CHAPTER: XIII -- Action & Reaction!

After a few minutes he lifted her face by pushing up her chin with his index finger.

She looked up at him giving a dreamy expression, but he had other intentions in his dirty mind. He pried open her small mouth with both his thumbs to the optimum level of elasticity. As a spontaneous reaction, her tongue came out a bit. Her eyes were closed anticipating something more romantic, that was when Rob did two things simultaneously. With one hand he pulled out her tongue out and with the other he pushed his almost one footer cock deep inside her oral orifice to the level of virtual gag!

He was in a half kneeling position. That was awkward, but he had a mastery in that too. He controlled her by holding both her big boobs with his gig palms, as if they were her 'CONTROL PENAL KNOBS' and started to fuck her mouth vigorously and mercilessly with his thick cock meat!

Samantha could not turn away. He held her in place by her boobs and drove forward until his cock pushed into her throat, almost reaching her oesophagus!

By way of reflex action, Samantha opened her mouth in such a way that her teeth would not hurt the intruding one eyed monster; the lips were so positioned that they held the foreskin back while allowing the entry of the dark monolith in her mouth in the most soft and smooth way.

The realization dawned on her that he was using her pretty little mouth with pouty lips as his latest fuck toy!

Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace of jabbing her face time and again.

Samantha was shocked as his virile hot seeds shoot down her mouth, consequently jamming her throat with the sheer quantum! It was probably ten times more than her caring husband's that is me. The sheer force of discharge rendering her incapable of doing anything else. Because she at that moment of time was in a total trance.

She choked and tried to turn away but only after a substantial amount of cum had found its way down her throat. Surprisingly the taste was not all that unpleasant, which was pretty evident from her talkative eyes and expressive face. Though, a generous amount of copious cum dribbled down through the corners of her mouth on to the semi-circular chin on to the vitrified flooring.

"Are you happy now? Can you get off me?" Samantha was seemingly glad that it was all over and she wanted him to get out of there before I probably get up for a nature's call.

"Thank you a ton -- SAM! That was very nice of you to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life!" He said with reflection of reality in his voice and face. Then he slid back down but still held her pinned to the ground.

She was still in that kneeling position, so to reach her level he too knelt down. Stooped forward and kissed her lovingly on her sweaty forehead. Then pressed her cheeks, so that her mouth got opened up. Bending his fingers he scooped out a fair amount of cum from her mouth and started to massage on her pale and puffy nipples.

Like a 'MASTER OF THE GAMES' he kicked her legs open again and positioned himself between her knees spread open like the wings of an eagle.

"PAYBACK TIME!" All that he said as he dove down into her wet and waiting pussy and immediately found her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Samantha tried to push him away but found her legs squeezing his head in place out of sheer excitement and willingness.

One of his hands started mauling her fleshy boobs as though they were balls of dough! While with the other hand he was manipulating her outer sphincter muscles and the perineum. She could not resist the temptation of multiple attacks by a single individual at multiple places, sending shivers at multiple levels. Her body's desperate instincts took over her completely. She was in seventh heaven -- Totally satisfied and satiated!

She pulled him in with her thighs and her hands now, not wanting any of those actions to be stopped and when the wave swept over her for the second, third or fourth time (God only knows how many times) there was absolutely zero resistance from her side. Rather she was co-operating as her hips humped his face like he had fucked hers just a few minutes back.

She couldn't tell if she was breathing until she heard her own screams of multiple orgasm tearing her body virtually into pieces.

Finally, as it passed, she let him up for some air.

What Robert saw as he rose took his breath away and brought his cock back rock hard.

Samantha's voluptuous married womanly body, still writhing in ecstasy as she was laid out spread-eagle before him like his fuck-toy.

Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering with excitement and anticipation.

Her mouth half open, still showing his copious cum on her pouty lips was which were seductively open, to catch some laboured breath.

Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, and her nipples still standing erect out of never ending excitement.

Everywhere her skin glistened with the mix of their mutual sweat and his abundant sperm -- Good enough to produce a million babies.

******

CHAPTER: XIV -- The Final Encounter!

As Rob calculatively moved his massive cock up to Samantha's hairy outer labia, she offered no resistance!

Which surprised her too?

She realized that he was going to fuck her just as she had tried with him only a few hours before! The only difference was that -- The last one was on their master bed, whereas this one is right there on the vitrified flooring!

No outrage! No tantrums! Nothing!

Robert slowly began to push his beasty shaft until just the head of his massive cock nuzzled inside her outer pussy lips.

They willingly opened up like petals of a full bloom flower!

And the pussy walls eagerly wrapped themselves around the shaft of the mammoth cock as the foreskin rolled back with each mild shove. He was not in a hurry. Not at all. He had seen her condition late in the afternoon. Thus never wanted to take a chance. Perseverance has its own rewards.

He kissed her softly on the smooth and sweaty cheek with a question mark in his eyes.

"It's all right," She said, though experiencing a bit of discomfort in accommodating a hulk of an intruder deep inside her.

"Just relax and let it happen naturally." Said Rob as he was plowing her love tunnel with only fifty per cent of his cock meat.

Samantha relaxed a little as per his verbal instruction, and tried to control her breathing in a way to accommodate more of him inside of her..

Robert's face swam in and out of focus above her. She remained still, trying to flex her cuntal muscles as much as possible to give him more and better access.

He pushed in and out -- 5"... 6"... 7"... 8"... 9"... 10"...

She could feel the rim of his cock head driving the walls of her vagina apart, grinding against her moist flesh somewhere deep down her womb.

A little further and he would be completely inside of her.

She could feel HER HEART BEATING DEEP DOWN INSIDE HER PUSSY! Her flesh contracting around his. As if never wanted to part with it

The deeper he moved... The wider he was splitting her apart!

Does she have to stop him?

Samantha grabbed his shoulders again and held on to him like a baby monkey clinching on to the mother monkey! She bit her lower lip out of sheer desperation and excitement. But she didn't even utter a single word. That was her determination and will power. Rather in contrary she lifted her knees in a way and opened up herself as much as possible for rendering him with better access.

Rob would withdraw almost fully and again thrust his cock back into her so that a steady fucking rhythm was formed for both of them to enjoy the ultimate bliss. After repeating the same action for about half a dozen time, finally with a ruthless jab he pushed in all of his 11" into her vaginal cavity. There was even a mild sound emitted from within her love tunnel as the delicate muscles stretched to the maximum to give full access to that beast of a cock.

One good thing that Rob did when he gave the final jab. Deliberately he bite Samantha's already sore left nipple a bit hard. Leaving almost a deep hickie out there. Samantha yelled in pain. Her attention got diverted, and he was fully in without her even realising it!

Gradually his entire11 inches was in and their pelvic bones met like Siamese twins. As their dense and coarse pubic bush inter-mingled with each other, Samantha was amazed at the monstrous cock that was pushing into her cervix literally to the hilt.

"How you managed that?" Asked Samantha in all awe.

"Simple." Said Rob with a smirk on his face, "I prepared you for this ultimate thing. So, I didn't do anything. It's you who have taken me completely inside! Kudos!"

"Not bad KIDDO!" Complemented Samantha, "With you age, the maturity you show is very high. I must admit -- Your wife is going to be very lucky!"

"I know you are very lucky!" Said Rob.

"No. I mean your wife." Samantha intended to get corrected Rob.

"I know, you're Bob's wife, my SIL, indirectly my HALF WIFE! With a dream woman like you, do you think I'll go for any risk in future?" Rob said with some sarcasm.

"You are incorrigible!"

"With a naked woman like you in any man's arm, he would certainly be incorrigible!"

"You are a gone case!"

"Since I saw you first! And then when I reached my puberty! And then when I reached 18! And finally for the past 10 days! THAT WAY I'M A GONE CASE ONE FOUR OCCASIONS!"

"You can bring a dead woman to life with your trick of the talk!"

"Again misquoting MY LOVE! With a woman like you at home, I don't require to see any woman outside!" Saying so Rob started to draw his cock out of her pussy, lifting his body slightly.

'Not yet!' Samantha was about to say, 'Don't take it out!' With a pause she was thinking, 'Just leave it there a little longer pleeeaseeeeee... Then we might stop!' She was thinking shamelessly.

But, what she did not realise was that, he was just preparing himself for the next big push. The tip went in more easily this time, the way her inner pussy walls were generously lubricated. She dug her fingernails into his masculine back. As she was being stretched again, pulled tight inside. And then Rob pushed hard. Rather harder. That was probably the hardest push Samantha experienced in her life!

It was as if he was touching her everywhere all at once, and every new place his massive cock reached was even more sensitive than anywhere he'd been before. She was startled by a sort of abrupt change in the pressure, then he was pulling out again, then in a little further. She felt like a virgin all over again and held Robert even tighter, burying her blushed reddened face in the dense hair of his masculine chest.

Now would be a good time to stop, she thought. I'll say something, once I catch my breath. But then he slid back inside her in a different way from a different angle. The sensation made her both crazy and dizzy. And along with all those new and sensational happenings, she felt his massive hairy balls were rhythmically slapping against her sleek perineum, creating an erotic sound of its own though of low intensity yet high dividend.

His whole of the 11" cock was balls deep inside her!

And she got the funny feeling as if he had broken her hymen all over again! Once 15 years back by his elder brother and now by the younger one. But the funniest coincidence in both the cases was that it hadn't hurt her at all! Not really! Was that a fact? Or her own feeling of contentness of sexual bliss? Difficult to say.

The only prevailing reality being she was getting fucked! Badly fucked! By a MAN! A real MAN!! Rather an ALPHA MAN!!! He was not her husband by any chance, nor her lover for sure, but her own BIL -- Who had given her the happiness in sexual encounter she had never though prior to this was existing at all!?

Her body was so aroused and her pussy was so soaking wet that she took him in all the way so easily.

Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. Her anal opening and perineum were obscenely visible to his naked eyes. For a moment he felt like pulling out his cock from her pussy and pushing it inside her dark puckered hole. But refrain from doing so at the last minute, not to give her another jolt in one single day.

She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her fleshy boobs now and let him take her as if there is no tomorrow. With each thrust she felt his pubic bone grind against hers, along with the mixing of their pubic hair. She could also hear the clapping sound his wrinkled testicles were making as they clapped against her sleek perineum.

Samantha accepted their maiden fuck with quiet resilience. It surprised her that she had given in so easily, to none other than her own kid BIL -- To whom she was referring to as 'KIDDO'! But she realized to her surprise and shame that it turned her on incredibly to be forced as she moaned with pleasure of multiple body shattering orgasms!

She circled her fleshy legs around his muscular back and pulled him even closer into her and he began to suckle on her big boobs with all love and eagerness.

And then her thoughts seemed to dissolve gradually. She could only feel what was happening to her, the hard, hot flesh moving in and out, the wet smack of every thrust that shuddered through her body, the smell of his skin, and the weight of his chest squashing her rock-hard nipples. She felt her skin getting red and sore, and that made her move against him even faster.

"Not inside... Don't cum inside me KIDDO!... Pleeeaseeeeee! I'm not on pills and this is the most fertility period of my monthly cycle!"

He continued to pound her as if he had not listened to her plea until he announced unilaterally, "I'm close SAM!"

"Take it out. Pleeeaseeeeee..." She implored and made a feeble attempt to expel it but it seemed that his cock was trapped in her pussy lips forever.

After a few more thrusts he grabbed her hips and held them there with globs of warm and sticky baby making seeds pulsing into her willing cunt, filling her well fucked pussy to the brim; each spasm releasing more cum until she felt the excessive cum were leaking out from her saturated cunt onto the vitrified tile, changing its colour to a shade darker.

Then finally they collapsed on top of each other as his cock still lay buried in her sloggy pussy.

"That was really a good fuck. Isn't it?" He said in a teasing tone.

"You horrible creature! Did I not tell you not to come inside me?" She said in mock anger, "If I become pregnant with your child then?"

"Simple. Shift the blame to Bob Bro!" Interjected Rob.

"Shift the blame to Bob Bro..." Repeated Samantha aping Rob's words, "It's not that simple. After our second daughter, he'd done vasectomy."

"In that case I'll take the ownership. He'll divorce you. I'll marry you with half of his wealth transferred to your account along with the three kids at our disposal." Said Rob while playing with Samantha's sphincter muscles.

"You're absolutely a mad guy. Do you understand the quantum of madness you possess?" Asked Samantha with sarcasm.

"Yes, I do know the quantum of madness I possess. One of that madness is YOU!" Said Rob with a tinge in his eyes, "How about round two? If you agree for the anal way!"

Samantha got a shiver in her body! Anal with Rob? With that monster of a cock! She looked at him, into his eyes, saw a different Rob! The look was not the same, what she had seen in his eyes as usual, always. But it was intensely different. May be a bit scary.

To divert his attention she implored, "By the way why you bed women?"

"I NEVER BED WOMEN! I FLOORED THEM!" Was his reply as he inserted his index finger into Samantha's awfully tight asshole.

To Be Continued...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

12