Entity Nest Ep. 003: miSTRESS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm sad. I mean I've been sad for all of you, but he was so young." She huffs her cheeks, "Now I know I need my bourbon." Bending to release her tub water she clasps her necklace around her neck before picking up her towel and hanging it up on a towel bar on the wall. Clothing in hand she walked naked back to the Mistress room. Entering she used her empty box as a dirty laundry basket, folding the flaps inside the box itself. Totally nude she made the trek downstairs and found the box containing a half empty fifth of Jack Daniels. In the same box she found some scented candles and a Bic lighter.

In the toy box she chose a dildo that she preferred and some lube. Fidgeting she just threw everything into that one box and started upstairs but stopped. Looking back, she retraced her steps to search for her bed sheets. "Can't sleep on the Mistress bed with no sheets. Mine won't fit but at least I can spread them out on the king to sleep on. Blanket and pillow too." Realizing she had too much to carry she sighs, "Oh what I wouldn't give for a strong young man to carry my things upstairs for me." Batting her lashes about she waited to see if any of her roomies might assist her.

Box hoisted before her eyes she began to follow it up the staircase only to feel her pillow and bedding being tugged from her grasp. "Aww!" She smiled sheepishly, "You guys are the coolest." Two steps behind her savior she felt her body being picked up as if being tossed over a shoulder. Squealing at her sudden loss of control she felt a pressure on her ass as she found herself weirded out by floating up the staircase. The lights going out at the top of the staircase made her whimper nasally. Only Mistress room was lit up.

Carried over the threshold into the room she watched the door shut and the lock turned. Visually watching her sheets being fanned out over the bed neatly she grinned, "I love this hotel. Speaking of, I guess I go get my things tomorrow. I am paid up a day anyway." Stood on her feet she fanned herself. "You boys really are strong for ghosts. Whew! It just got hot in here real fast." A balcony door opened for a faint breeze made her laugh, "Not what I meant but thanks." Finding her candles and lighter she lit them and strategically placed them around the room. Eying the jewelry box she decided to remove her necklace and drape it over the box so it couldn't be broken should they get physical with her.

Turning toward the box she reached in and found her fifth of bourbon. No glass she just unscrewed the top and took a healthy swig. Downing it she gasped fanning her mouth, "Fire in the hole." Crawling into bed with her bottle she sat Indian style toward the center. Hair still damp from her bath she wanted it to air dry, so it didn't look horrid by morning, her hairbrush was at her hotel room. Of course, she did have a few ballcaps to cover her bedhead if needed.

Swirling her neck she popped it, "I could use a massage. You boys up to it?" She felt the mattress dip on all sides as if body weight added. "Hold up! Let's see if we can make this interesting." Crawling through her intangible gauntlet she dug into the toy box and brought out that earlier selected dildo, her lube, a box of condoms, and baby oil. Returning to the bed she resumed her sitting style and spread out her items.

"Experiment time! Let's see if these pretty little latex socks fit anyone." Tearing open a condom she sits it down on her sheet. "I'll let one of you put this on considering I can't touch you." Plucked up she feels as if knees were crawling toward her. Before her eyes she observed the condom rolling itself out over a massive cock until it couldn't stretch any further. "Oooo! Nice!" She reaches over and taps the crown of the cock with an index finger, it being covered and allowing it to be physically realized. Gripping it she she softly stroked it, a curled lip to express her wonderment. "That's really hard. I'm not sure which one of you this belongs to but I'm impressed."

Stroking it a bit more she pauses with a finger, "Just a second." Tearing open three more condoms she lays them around her. Swiftly picked up and installed she found herself surrounded by four colorful cocks. "There! Now I know where a few of you are. Someone turns out the overhead light please." Out it went leaving her in only candlelight.

"Okay, now that I've set the mood let's play nice. If you want me as the new Mistress, then you each abide by my rules. Respect me... understood?" Condoms wiggle up and down before her sheepish gaze. Picking up her bottle of baby oil she uncaps it and trickles some on her chest, closing the bottle before palming her tits and gently spreading out the oil for a smooth shiny gloss that looked amazing in a candles glow. Eyes lowered to her roaming hands she enjoys her own touch, continuing her glazed palms over her belly and hips. Laying back amongst those obviously on her bed due to their vicinity of erections, she lifts her left leg and caresses the oil toward her knee, then curling her leg to capture her calf. Oil needed she reaches for the bottle but finds it evading her fingers. Observing the bottle float above her and the lid pry upwards the bottle tilts over her as her body relaxes to lay flat on her bed. From chest to toes the bottle glides over her dripping oil. Capped again it is returned to the mattress.

"Gently now!" She coaxes them. With condoms pointing toward the bed, she knew they were leaning over her. Warm pressures of hands touching her body she peers over her horizon to see the oil pools spreading out to consume every pore of her full-frontal beauty. "Very nice boys. You do good work."

Against her control her legs rise up and she understands a romantic warmth as unseen hands massage her feet again. Left foot lowered she finds a condom gravitating toward her big toe, guided between that toe and its neighbor the dick slid in and out. Someone was fucking her foot. Giggling at his performance she sighs, "Just call me Cinderella." They did, but it was beyond her ears capability in being able to hear it.

Gaze permitting, she witnesses her chest jiggling about, finger impressions showing a grip squeezing both at the same time. That alone really turned Erin on. It was incredible to see an unseen force enjoying her body. Condom repositioning over her torso she watched it navigate up over her tummy and between her tits. Breasts encouraged to press around the massive condom covered cock she watched the ghost titty fuck her. She could feel every single thrust between them, saw it bob back and forth. Yet there did not seem to be a heavy weight sitting on top of her. So weird! "Mmm! I didn't say you could do that, but I'm not going to deny you. This feels incredible. You will have to let me know which of you is doing this."

Hearing a thin shuffle to her right she looks over and witnesses the family portrait of Genevieve and her slaves glide toward her. Held upright for her to see in the dimly lit glow of flickering candles a soft grip over her hand lifts it toward the black and white primitive photo. Tilting her index finger up it is guided to touch one of the kneeling slaves. "Very handsome." She lifts her left hand over to the thrusting cock and pinches the crown, his movement pausing, "Very, very handsome. We need to connect names to each man in this photo, so I know you all much better." She nibbles her lip at his return to titty fucking. "Who is fucking my toes?" Her index moves to the right and touches the next candidate. "Muscles, my favorite."

Her opposite foot rises and yet another entry begins sucking on her toes. Before she could even ask, her finger moves along two young men over to a thinner boy. "Cutie Pie!" At her left a penis loitered as if hopeful of being noticed. Spotting his coming closer Erin utilizes her left hand and curls her fingers around the floating condom. Jerking it off a tad with soft application she glances back to the picture, her finger scurrying left to point at another strapping young lad with bushy hair. "Wow! I feel as if the picture is a Ouija board." That alone gave her the chills more than those ghosts actually touching her.

"Now who is holding my hand here?" Slipping to the center of the lot she lands on another thin boy, his ribs even showing. "You needed some meat on your bones. Handsome none the less. So, who is left in the room right now? There is six, correct?" One last boy pointed at turns out to be the most gorgeous of the group, well-built and looking proud. What bothered Erin was seeing collars on each of them and tethers attached from one neck to another. Within her thoughts she ponders the old term, "The ties that bind." Indeed!

"Thank you for sharing with me." She recalls her right hand from the photograph and reaches out as if patting the frame holder's cheek. "I hope I touched your cheek I really am only guessing on locations." Her opened palm rises two inches, and she feels a warmth press against her palm. "I was close." Devoting a moment to the dick in her left hand she hears the picture frame being hung back up on the wall and straightened perfectly. At least her servants were neat freaks. Right now, though, she just needed the freaks. Erin was wet like never before.

Beyond her heaving breasts being strenuously ravaged she witnessed her toes being loved on in their various uses. Soothed by their actions she found something interesting rising up from the mattress between her legs. "Oh crap!" Her dildo bobbed about as if wiggled by whomever was taunting her. Seeing the toy lower toward her pussy she tensed up with expectation. Feeling it touch her labia and roll between her lips she closed her eyes and arched her back. "You have my blessing." Crown of the rubber dildo finding its home, her wetness allowed it in with not much effort. "Ohh, fuck!" In and out the toy kept her entertained in a loving bout of sensations. Even what seemed to be a rubbing finger massaged her clitoris with a steady friction, adding to her pleasure. "Yes... keep doing what you're doing." Not a problem.

Her left hand gripping the loaded condom set out on a mission of its own. She was curious to see if a ghost could cum. Obviously impossible right? Still, at least she was showing them she wanted to keep them happy as well. Her right hand gripped is led right and curled fingers improvise around an unseen penis. Unfortunately, it not being wrapped in a condom her grip was impossible. Pouting at her disappointment as much as his she apologized, "I'll buy more condoms tomorrow. Enough for every one of you. I'm so sorry." At best she felt a warm friction applied to her palm without any true substance to hold. "I know you're there. I look forward to holding it more firmly. Adore me!" Her command, his wish.

For ten minutes the dildo ravaged Erin, she squirting all over the girth of her embedded toy. Not for a second did the thrusting wane or retreat, remaining a perfect rhythm each and every evolution. Same for her clit massage, that sweet thing was on fire. Third orgasm met she finds her titty lover moving off of her chest and giving her a chance to catch her breath. Even her hands were tired, so she released both of her side lovers and clawed at her sheets. Her moans still rattling the night. Erin was exhausted, without warning she just drifted off to sleep. Silence until she began snoring.

Flames on the candles extinguished on their own, as condoms fell lifelessly to her mattress. Her bottle of booze, the oil, and lube were neatly placed on a nightstand. A blanket tugged across her body to keep their new Mistress warm, the ghosts stood guard. She was beautiful even with drool escaping the corner of her mouth.

Across the room her necklace draped over the jewelry box repositioned on its own, the tiny blue gem almost fluorescent in the shadows for a brief instant now faced the bed as if a watchful eye. Glow fading, all was peaceful in Souillon House.

Only a clock was ticking.

Omen?

Time would... tell.

Rest well Erin Parrish.

Zzzzzzzzz!

12