Entity Nest Ep. 008: DOGGY DADDY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Slave girl. Supposedly Geneiveve strangled Mildred for spying on her when writing in her diary. All she was doing was bringing Geneiveve her breakfast."

"How do you know this?"

"Brimley told me."

"Did Brimley... know... I mean how could she know all that?"

"Ghost whisperer, I guess. I wondered how she could know so much myself. She did though."

Piano music playing again in an aggressive manner made the ladies jump. Seeing Cotton up on his hind legs peering out at the woods then yelping the women took another look thinking maybe Cotton too sensed Mildred. Nothing!

"I'm sure we'll know more at some point." Erin sighed, picking Cotton up and cradling him in her arms. Scooby peering up at Kyra made her frown, "Don't look at me. I'm not even going to try picking you up." Big babies!

"I smell steaks. The boys must have brought him the meat. They can go outside the house in the front yard but not the back. I presume that the barrier... yeah, there's some spell on the place that keeps the boys from venturing where Geneiveve didn't want them to. There's a slave cemetery out there in the timber somewhere."

"Where did the slaves sleep?"

"Good question. There's the tool shed but that's not big enough to house many. I suppose the prior owners the DeVore's could have torn down the slave quarters."

"That or there's homes buried in the woods, overgrown since the 1800's."

"We can take a walk this weekend if you want to."

"I'll pass!" Kyra flared her eyes.

"OH!" Erin remembered something, "Remember when you called this morning and we laughed about setting you up with a tall, hunky, Denzel?"

"Yeah?" She dreaded the finishing line.

"When I found out about Brimley passing away, I drove by her house when the EMT's were taking her away. I met the hunkiest Mandingo... sorry!" She gnashed her teeth, "FUCKING FINE! He has muscles like you would not believe. He's a Belltower police officer. I invited him out this weekend. Threesome?"

"Only you would bring that up."

"His name is Eerie."

"Oh, that just fits Haunter's Corner."

"I know right?" Erin giggled. "Trust me, he's gorgeous."

"It's been a while since..." Kyra locates gloved hands in the opened doorway to the library, "...no getting ideas." Palms flew up in apologetic defense, obviously the boys were hoping to have some fun with Kyra. "Hang on..." Kyra fidgets, "...Two things. One, do you notice not one of your glovely boys are entering this room?" Erin hadn't but motioned them in, all denied with a thumbs down.

"Forbidden in here?" Thumbs up!

"Answers that. Secondly, if Geneweave is against blacks why am I allowed in here?"

"Well, I think slaves were allowed but only during meal hours, possibly bathing. Mildred got in so that says something."

"Does that piano ever stop?" Kyra grew agitated, in her growl a slam of the piano lid echoed again. This time however a wicked scream filled the house then fell silent. "Oh, Big Momma's pissed now."

"Let's not get her vengeful." Erin pats Kyra on the shoulder. "Let's go see if dad has the baked potatoes wrapped up. I've starving." The dogs bolting down the hall Erin closed up the library. As soon as the lights were out the curtains slowly creep along the rod until darkness once more ruled. Now how was that possible if the ghosts were forbidden to enter the library? Interesting!

In passing the music room Erin ushers Kyra on downstairs. Lingering at the door she places her palm on the exterior. As if a palm mimicking hers on the other side was sensed Erin looks at her necklace twinkling blue. "Keep us safe Gemma. I trust you." A sudden pound on the door from within made Erin lift her palm away, "Easy now Genie. Take a nap." Silence! It was enough to relax Erin.

Joining Kyra out on the front porch they found plates with steaks and baked potatoes, even wrapped in aluminum foil. A tub of butter, sour cream, and utensils in ready. Blown away Kyra looked at Erin, "Daaaamn! Five-star restaurant. How do they do this?"

"I'm pretty certain dad played chef and told the boys what he required. Maybe I should open up a bed & breakfast."

"Yeah, I wouldn't!"

"Dig in." Plates lift aloft to be passed to the ladies, both dogs sniffing and begging for bites. Dinner was delicious.

"Compliments to the chef."

Not wanting to feel left out, the boys used napkins to dab the corners of both of the women's mouths after their meal. They even took their dinner plates to the kitchen sink and washed them off. Of course, it was after the dogs licked the plates clean. Beers in hand as their food digested, Erin had a thought.

"Wanna get high?"

She did have weed.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12