Entity Nest Ep. 012: tRAuMa TIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smoke Parrish?"

"Only weed. Don't tell Waddle."

"It's legal. Even though she will grumble over it."

"Only at home! I won't ever be high on duty. She can count on that."

"Good! I'm looking forward to working with you Parrish. It will be nice to have another gal around. Outside of Waddle I'm the only female. Even our dispatchers are all male."

"We can pretty up the breakroom."

"Uh huh!"

"What? I'm thinking posters of Blue Bloods... I love me some Magnum P Selleck. That's one senior citizen I'd let drive my Ferrari. He can even Robin my Masters."

"I love the old series. Those Dobermans were killer."

"Shit! Speaking of dogs. I better go check on Scooby Boo. Take him some water. Question is... in what?"

"Bedpan." A nurse walking by overhearing them offered one from her cart. "It's sanitized."

"You are awesome."

"I know." The cute nurse giggled then pressed on.

"You go hydro up our new doggy detective. I'll watch over Rico."

"He's a good boy, I can tell."

"So, can I. I was the one who arrested him after his car wreck. After I got to know him, I could see his pain over his dad. Anyway!"

"Right! Redran Raggy."

Parrish was a hoot.

********

Ten minutes ago... the ER parking lot.

Scooby Ben was restless moving from the front seat to the backseat for more leg room. On top of that he needed to piss like a racehorse. That part of using the Great Dane as a host body was a pain. He knew he could just open up the car door and jump down to take a leak then climb back up. But with surveillance cameras all around it would capture someone's attention that he was acting far too human. Closing the door behind him would look just plain obvious that there was more than meets the eye. Best in Show for sure!

Whining Scooby Boo was begging Benjamin to let him urinate right there in the car. He just couldn't ruin his daughter's upholstery. It was hard enough keeping the inner pooch from chewing the leather. Grumbling within, Ben doubled up his control over Boo and used the power window button on the far side backseat where the cameras might miss him. Once the window went down, he contorted the dog's body to hike his right leg out the window. Scooting his lower body as close as he could to enable the dog's penis to miss the window frame he cut loose. Relief immediately the dog whoofed with a sigh, eyes wincing.

While his bladder emptied out on to the concrete Benjamin peered out the back glass of the Land Rover and spotted something that made his white orbs bulge. Prowling about almost menacingly was a big black goat with very large, curled antlers. Knowing dead goats were in that hotel room Ben pissed that much harder to be able to close the window and protect himself and Boo. The goat looked right at him with the darkest eyes Ben had ever seen. Beneath his fur coat he got goosebumps.

"She really does have you trained, doesn't she?" Ben heard and shifted his gaze to see Officer Dan Moody going to his patrol car for his cigarettes. Parked three cars away he happened to look over and see Ben's stunt. "I might have to have Erin train Forman to let himself out at home and not run off." A chuckle he unlocked his car and reached in for his center console to grab his smokes.

Stressed out Scooby Boo looked back through the rear glass to find the goat long gone. That worried Ben. He knew he wasn't seeing things and felt that vibe of evil in the air. Within his innermost thoughts Ben just knew that the killer was back to finish the job of killing Isabel Montoya. Urinating ceased Ben recalled the leg and repositioned to look around in all directions. He could smell the sickening scent of bloody fur, but the goat wasn't anywhere to be found. That is until his canine ears picked up a banging noise.

A glance at Officer Moody standing there in his opened car door puffing away he looked perfectly normal. However, in an unexplainable sight the black goat... ram... was up on its hind legs standing behind Dan, hooves on top of the car's roof without Dan even reacting to it. Suddenly, Dan Moody began convulsing, his cigarette toppling from his fingers. To the untrained eye it might look as if the goat were fucking Dan from behind. Dan's facial expression even looked as if he were enjoying it.

Enough for Ben he used his paw to open the car door and drop to the ground. Running around to see if he could save Dan, he found the cop back to normal, even holding his cigarette again. A grin at Scooby at his bumper Dan laughed. "Fellow inhabitant. You see me, don't you?" Snarling at him the Officer reacted at seeing Erin Parrish leaving the ER entrance holding a pan of water. "You had better get to your Mistress before I do." In a bolt Scooby Boo ran for Erin with all the speed his long legs could carry him.

"Dad?" Erin saw him running toward her looking terrified. "What's wrong?" As the pooch reached her, he circled her and snarled toward the parking lot. "Where's Dan going? He must have gotten a call." The patrol car drove off around the building. "What's wrong with you?" She sat the pan on the sidewalk, Scooby taking over for Ben needing hydration. Ben understood and contemplated how to tell Erin about Dan Moody. Once Boo had polished off the water and had scooted the bedpan about Ben resumed control.

Utilizing the dog's vocal cords to the best of his ability he tried to form the word "Demon." but it sounded more like "Doom." Close enough!

"No clue what you just said. A plus for effort though. Try again."

The word Cop sounded like cough. Doom again! Evil came out like awful. Close enough for a second round. "Let's go back to the car. You can't go inside with me. Just relax! Dan probably just went to answer dispatch on something or other. He can't stay here with me all day. I still have Angela. Can you believe those two Dan and Angela have a daughter together? She's precious!" Eyes bulging Scooby Ben turned and ran for the ER doors. "Goddammit dad! Don't make a scene."

She grabbed the pan and raced after the dog. Automatic doors gaining him access Ben ran right by the front desk and slid against the actual ER entrance doors. Needing buzzed in he was at a standstill. Jumping up on the door to stand on his hind legs he looked through the tiny windows. Nothing much really outside of that nurse that gave Erin the bedpan was going on at the moment. She was acting as if she had a lower back pain but smiled just the same.

Caught up to him Erin grabbed Scooby Boo's collar and drug him down on all fours. "What in the hell is wrong with you? What are you sensing?" The front desk lady Agnes was missing but another woman watched with interest. She not as old as Agnes but near 50 at least. She didn't even tell Erin that she couldn't have a dog in here she simply smiled and watched. "Sorry! He got out of my car. He... was really attached to Miss Montoya." That was the only save she had. Oddly! The nurse buzzed her in. "Uhh? Are dog's... allowed?" No reply the nurse went back to filing insurance records. The few people in the exterior waiting room simply stared. "Yeah, this isn't spooky at all, right Scoob?" She led the dog inside then lured him into the waiting room where Angela and Rico sat, still watching Ghost Hunter's.

"You brought your dog into the hospital?" Ang stood up as Ben nuzzled her hand sniffing her. She was clean of evil. Eying Rico the dog pulled away from Erin and walked over and lay his slobbery chin on the boy's knee.

"I thought Rico could use some cheering up. They buzzed us in so I guess the nurses thought so too." Rico did smile and lift his cuffed hands to pet Scooby Ben.

"Weird!"

"I know right! Rico? That's Scooby Boo. You can feed him as one of your jobs around my house when you get out of jail."

"Wait! You're... letting Rico stay at your place?"

"He and Izzy, yes! Izzy will make it Angela. They need help and I need friends. Like you too."

"That's noble of you Parrish. I considered the same that way his sister might babysit Emily. My mom is getting worn out watching her every day." They noticed Scooby Ben leave Rico and sit in the middle of the room staring up at the television. "He watches TV?"

"Yep! Loves Animal Planet and Turner and Hooch."

"Best trained dog I have ever seen. Speaking of seen... did you see Dan out there?"

"Yeah, he must have gotten a call he drove off in his squad car."

"Odd! I didn't hear any calls over my mic. It covers the airwaves for a fifty-mile radius of Belltower. Definitely reaches Melas."

"I don't know then. Went for more cigarettes?"

"Maybe!" Angela pinched her mic button and tilted her head to speak, "You out there Moody?" Nothing! A crinkle of hissing at best. "Come in Moody." White noise! A bark out of Ben at the TV alerted Erin to look up at it. Vienna was attempting to make contact, her forehead pressed against her side of the world. Fingers atop her head appeared like antlers, or horns. Studying it more closely once she realized Vienna was there, Erin saw the girl use her hands to make indented letters the best she could. "G... O... A... T! Oh crap! P... no... maybe a D... A... N... DAN!" Gemma beneath her shirt pinched Erin's skin alerting her to bring the necklace out from hiding. "Blue shimmers. Help me make sense of this Gemma."

"Cool necklace." Angela noted, "I'm not sure what to make of Dan. He's not even answering his cell." Ringing however could be heard in the distance. "What in... " Angela opened the waiting room door and heard the ringing better. Scooby Boo followed her out and began sniffing at the doors leading from the ER out to the regular part of the hospital. Growling at the door he jumped up to look through one of two windows. In the distance walking toward them was Dan. "There's Dan now. He must have parked on the other side of the hospital." Angela began to open the door when a familiar face revealed itself. "Agnes?" The woman wiggled her finger as if saying, "No! No! No!" She then turned as if defending the doors.

"What the hell is going on?" Looking over Agnes shoulder, Angela and Erin noticed the woman lift her forearm facing Dan. In that moment it looked as if Dan was being stopped in his tracks, convulsing in step then as if a zombie while blurting out a deafening, "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" as if goat baying.

"He's herrrrrrrrrrre!" Agnes spoke.

"Dan?"

"Nope! The killer! I think he's back to finish the job."

"That's just Dan."

"Is it? Is it really?" Erin sighed. "Ang? You have to trust me. Dan is... not Dan."

In the second window of the double doors Agnes smacked her forearm up against the pain. On it was a tattoo that began glowing. A connect the dot moment Erin lifted her necklace. "Gemma? Is that... a sigil?" It was!

Barrier approved!

12