Entity Nest Ep. 015: DOLLFACE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I tell you I played piano when I was a kid?" Erin tried for a friendly tone. My mom taught me; she was a piano teacher that worked at my grade school growing up. She taught a lot of us how to play. May I?" She pointed at the keys which immediately ceased movement and tune. Shocked a bit Erin looked at the boys. Newt and Dim moved around and held the lid to cover the keys just in case Genevieve might go cross and try and slam Erin's fingers under it. That resulted in a single key being pressed as an acknowledgment that Genevieve was trying to behave. Willy placed his gloves over his former Mistresses shoulders to keep her seated.

"Boys? I think you should leave us alone for a bit. Genevieve and I need to bond if we're going to co-exist here." Sheet music on the piano turned on its own to a page of the 1700's French composer Elisabeth Jacquet de la Guerre, Suite in D minor. Eying it as the boys moved away with hesitance she passed the key to Dim, "Take this to Kyra please." The boys then left the room. "May I attempt to play this? I'm a little rusty so don't laugh." She was trying hard to get through to Genevieve. While the ghost of the former homeowner seemed docile at the moment Erin was regardless on edge. Taking a deep breath Erin released Gemma to her chest and used both hands to begin playing. The composition lovely even Kyra bulged her eyes at Erin's talent. Focus meant everything.

"How am I doing?" She playfully nudged her shoulder as if to connect with Genevieve then found a sigil of blue light forming between, she and Genevieve. Music halted at the sight of it, Erin looked down at her necklace. "Gemma?" Removing her fingers from the keys the wooden door slammed shut on its own, yet she could feel Genevieve's hands upon her arm at the same time. Eyes like saucers Erin mumbled, "If Genevieve's hands are on my arm... who shut the piano lid? No gloves in sight it could not have been one of the boys ignoring her leadership. "Was that you Gemma?" The stones light faded too normal. She tried to reopen the lid, but it refused to rise no matter the pressure applied. "Well, I was really hoping to show off my talents Genevieve." A pat to her arm she felt as if the lady of the house understood. "Maybe... we can try this again sometime."

POOF! The sheet music burst into flames making Erin jump out of her seat. As if invisible hands trying to put it out Genevieve tried to save her music. It was ash before it went out. "What just happened here?" A glance at the door gloved hands looked boggled. "How could that paper just combust like that?"

Stepping away Erin heard weeping and then a loud, "LEAVE ME!" Mistress privileges it seemed.

"Okay! I don't know what happened here but... I'm sorry." Erin left the room, Beau and Willy returning to finish their shift in guarding their former Mistress.

"That was weird." Kyra handed her the key back.

"Yeah, it was. Boys? Was there anyone else in the room when the music caught fire?" Thumbs down. "Did Genevieve start it?" More thumbs down. "Okay, I'm at a loss. I need a shower and some sleep. Where are Rico and Isabel?"

All hands point at the guest room belonging to Kyra. "My room? Say what?" Kyra hurried to the door and opened it. "ERRRRRIN?" That did not sound good. Shuffling up behind her Erin dropped her jaw. Within the room on the guest bed lay Rico on his back, eyes white and naked, his t-shirt draped over his one cuffed arm. Equally a pair of sweatpants and a nurse's smock was on the floor. On top of Rico Montoya was his sister Isabel riding his big cock. Rico was moaning and loving it.

Isabel's eyes streaking with tears at being forced to fuck her brother due to Vienna's nympho urges was caught between emotions of terror and delight with each gyration over Rico's lap. Even more, there were gloved hands holding Isabel's hips as a ghostly cock ripped her anus wide. DP! Above Isabel a set of gloves was holding her hair up and force feeding her mouth with another cock. Rico squeezing her breast with his own free hand only added to the nightmare. Three ring circus!

"Oh fuck!" Stepping in quickly Erin began clapping her hands with a brewing temper. "THAT'S ENOUGH! Stop this right now." Isabel lifted her free hand and flipped off Erin saying, "Fuck you." with a gurgled tone. her mouth full at the moment.

"CURLY! I know it's you inside Rico. You have to stop this baby. I know you're attached to Vienna, but this is wrong abusing innocents." Rico's eyes immediately went dark letting his host return. Realizing his predicament Rico Montoya lost it.

"GET OUT OF MY SISTER!" Vienna laughed even as her jawline thief removed his cock. Amos could not disobey Erin, his newly chosen Mistress. "FORGIVE ME ISABEL." In the rapid thrashing over his beast Rico was ready to nut thanks to the length of time Curly was residing inside him. Reacting to everything Rico was feeling but masking Rico's mind from understanding the possession Curly had him on the climax. Nutting extremely hard into his captive sister, Vienna yelped through Izzy's vocal cords.

"AGAIN! I NEED MORE!" Even as Vienna made demands Otis withdrew from Isabel's asshole and left the bed to join his brothers. All three boys had dropped to Erin's feet and clasped their hands together as if begging to be forgiven.

"Out! All of you." The boys retreated swiftly. Once outside, Erin closed the door even on Kyra. Locking it she sat down beside Rico and took his hand with her left. Her right-hand holding Gemma, Erin looked right at Vienna through Izzy's eyes. "Let's make one thing clear Vienna. This is my house not yours. That body you're in is Isabel's house, again not yours. What you're doing to her, to Rico is hurting them. I need you to stop."

"I don't want to. His dick feels incredible. Fuck me, Rico. Take what I know you want."

"I DON'T WANT YOU. I can't even see you. Just my sister."

"Look me up online you'll see my face. Bet you want me after you do. We're stuck together handsome so just get used to it."

"Help me, Erin." Rico pleaded. "Help Isabel."

"Trying Buddy. Gemma? Let's end this please. If you're on my side, save these kids." Nothing! Not even a flicker of blue from the stone, however the handcuffs did glow and the sigil connecting the kids reflected badly on Erin. A wave of energy threw her off of the bed. Getting up she tried something else. Rosalita had slapped Isabel in the face at the hospital to an interesting response. Reeling her hand back she smacked Isabel on the face and left a rosy spot, one that healed immediately. However, Isabel found control in the agony of the slap and came to her senses.

"Rico?" She bawled and dropped in over him to hug him tightly. His dick still inside his sister he rolled them over and pulled out and away from her. "You know I would never do this."

"Nor I sister. We must work together to push this bitch back."

"That's it guys. Find your combined strength."

Isabel suddenly started laughing, Vienna reassuming Izzy's thoughts and body. "You guys are not going to win this. I like my new home and I'm keeping it. Exorcise away Erin, I'm here for life... literally." Rico hearing this slapped his sister as hard as Erin had, again Izzy returned. "Rico! Do as you must I will accept it."

"Guys! Guys! We can't slap Isabel every two minutes."

"Sure, you can." Vienna laughed, "I love the rough stuff, Rico. Hit me with everything you got Hottie."

"Dammit!"

"This is going to be a loooong night. No rest for the wicked."

"It's just getting started Erin. You can't separate us, and I can control your pretty boys for short durations. If I don't get what I want, I'll make your life the hell I had to endure. So, take your precious Gemma there and go do your thing and let me do mine. Curly loves me. He's my boyfriend now!"

"Curly obeys me."

"Not when I tell him otherwise. I can make this very ugly Erin. Watch your back beautiful. Yeah, I'm bi too."

"Threatening me in my own house?"

"Genevieve's house, you just have a paper deed, not the one signed in blood."

"Wait! What? Blood... deed?"

"Witchcraft, baby! You think that doesn't involve horns, pointy tails, and pitchforks? Genevieve made her bed and slept in it with her boys. Just like you're doing with the boys and Gemma there. You think Gemma doesn't have ties to hell? Possibly heaven! My family came from there and I'm just finally learning all the facts."

"I wonder something Miss Edwards."

"Do tell!"

"What would your parents think of you now? This woman that you've become."

"They know I'm dead. Anything you tell them would make them think you're crazy. Besides only my mom would believe you and probably say that's my girl. Witches stick together."

"Do they? Agnes migrated South from Salem. Obviously, Genevieve did too. Who knows how many others? So, I'd say they get tired of one another enough to split off. Maybe I'll just have Agnes pay a visit to your mother, see how that goes."

"Go for it! Until then I'm using these beautiful bodies to cum up a storm." She began masturbating, Isabel's hands forced to finger herself. Try as he might Rico couldn't stop it. Another slap to his sister Vienna laughed at him. "Do that to her ass a few hundred times. She did say she would accept it." At a loss Rico just sat there crying along with Isabel's escaping emotions. Erin... she opened the door.

"Kyra? Bring me the duct tape."

A hurry downstairs to the kitchen she brought a thick roll of tape up and with the help of the boys bound Isabel and Rico back-to-back, arms to their chests. Rico had to laugh over it all. Vienna screaming through Isabel at her immobility she glared at Erin for overtaking her. "This won't hold me forever. Hi, Curly man... I miss you baby." Riiiip! Over the mouth. She was duct! Fucked!

"Night Vienna! Boys? Stay out of this room. Rico? Pee the bed if you have to, we'll deal with this in the morning. Kyra let's leave V there to learn a few lessons. MY HOUSE! MY RULES! RIGHT GENEVIEVE?"

Chopin's Nocturne op.9 No.2! Obviously, the lid was back up on the piano.

"Now that I can sleep by."

Lights out!

********

Belltower... 8 PM...

"That hat is so adorable on him. It needs to be dry cleaned through it might give him head lice." Bambi Maedeere smiled as she and Elijah Barker's father Eric stood watching their son sleep. Closing him off for the night Eric made his first steps for the front door. Stopping at the knob he turned to see Bambi and for a split-second saw Kyra. He had to shake off his vision.

"Are you okay?" Bambi looked concerned.

"Yeah! Just been a long day. What's your thoughts on that doll?"

"My thoughts are mostly why you would even take our son out to that cursed place to begin with. I'm not mad, just... agitated."

"I get it. Good people own that property now. It was nice of them to invite me out and let me explore. Elijah loved it out there."

"Especially... this woman Kyra?"

"Am I digging into your love life?"

"I know you want to know." She smirked, "Buck was wonderful."

"Buck?" His eyes bulged. Too close for comfort.

"Buchanan Mosley Stagg! We met in church."

"Right!" Opening the front door, they heard sirens blaring. "Wonder what that's about?"

"Firetrucks it sounds like."

"I'll follow it before I head home. Night Bam!"

"Night Eerie."

Taking his leave Eric Barker followed those sirens. Bambi living in the country meant a short jaunt past farmland. Headlights bright he had to brake suddenly. A huge male deer ran across the country road. Unnerved by the buck over his back earlier he peed his pants again. "Lord have mercy. I won't be sleeping tonight."

Pressing on, he passed a black goat laying alongside the road which looked up at him in passing. Not completely filled in on the incident in Melas he just shivered and kept on going. Entering town, he saw smoke then flames up over the trees. "Some fire!" Continued driving he found the source. Three towns worth of firetrucks were at the Belltower Inn watching it go up without any chance of being put out. The entire place was toast.

Pausing there along the street out of the way he took video of the blaze and sent it to Kyra and Erin. Another car parked facing him on the other side of the street stared at the flames. "Nice GTO!" The driver looking at him wore sunglasses even at night. "I guess cool is cool." The GTO rolled on. So did Eerie. His time on the clock would come in the morning.

********

Hatchmoore Sanitarium...

Vivian DeVore began humming in her sleep, sedated after a screaming fit hours ago. Residents all in bed by 8 PM, she had been there much longer resting. Chopin was one of her favorites. She wondered whatever she had done with her sheet music. So hot in her room she fanned herself with a single hand as if a conductor in her sleep. Her way of getting a good night sleep, while others counted sheep. Black sheep at that.

It was hell to be her.

12