Entity Nest Ep. 017: doUBle HElix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Able to see their brother William content holding her the boys' found hints of jealousy. They wanted girlfriends too. The sight of this sent Curtis, aka Curly downstairs and out the front door to the porch. The dogs lifting their heads watched the door open and close, Brimley and Ben giving the pups their own bodies back for a while they stood with Rosalita talking all night long from behind the veil of the living world around them. They now, could see Curly as he truly was, a strapping young man with definite intellect. They knew why he was here and pointed at the cars.

Being a ghost again Vienna Edwards sat inside Kyra Whimsey's Bronco, her head in her ethereal arms on the steering wheel. She missed driving; she had just gotten her license a few months before she was murdered by a possessed Truman Porter. Stepping from the porch to venture out Curly faced her from the driver's side window. Sensing him she looked up, his face bringing a smile to hers.

"Curly! Hi!" She attempted to primp at her hair but come on it was perfect because she was a ghost. Instinct was all! She slipped through the door as if it weren't blocking her way and stood facing the formerly blond, blue-eyed stud. "I wasn't sure if... Erin would forbid you to see me or not."

"She did." His voice outside carried as it had in the hospital but without being heard aloud. "I will not be punished as I would from my former Mistress. She knows I am loyal to her."

"Oh! I'm such a bitch, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are. What you did to Isabel was... horrible. I should not have let you talk me into possessing Rico. Neither of them deserved being hurt so."

"I know! I know! I just... I was high on life again. So were you for a brief period. If not for these stupid sigils everywhere we could just run off together, you and I."

"And go where? I am bound to Souillon for all eternity. My brothers are here. Erin... my Mistress is here. I... care."

"About her? More than me?"

"I barely know you Vienna. I have... only served Genevieve and now Erin... she by choice. I am not... her slave... I am her friend."

"She's a good soul. Even if she doesn't see that her stupid necklace has her on a leash. It's evil Curly... I can feel it."

"It does a lot of good. I do not sense that in it."

"I am a witch born, Curly. I might have just accepted that knowledge thanks to the sigils drawing us together. I know evil... evil... is in my family. Distant family, but bloodline still. She might not understand things like I do yet, but Isabel has a bloodline like mine. Rosalita was Bruja, a coven from Mexico that escaped her heritage but was cursed for it. You see what has happened with Rico and Izzy, not just because of me, but because of the demon sent forth by the covens to harm those who forsake their kind. I was taken from my mother because she abandoned her beliefs. Isabel... was very close to dying if we had not intervened. The stone on Erin's necklace... did at least unite you and me. We did a good deed even if my own personal curse, my lust consumed me by being in Izzy's beautiful body. I... I'm sorry I hurt her." If tears could fall on a ghost they would. He could tell she was sincere.

"I will visit you often. Vienna? I... have never known love... is what I... how can I feel when I am dead? I do... as if my once beating heart wants to beat again."

"It is this house, the spells Genevieve aligned what was hers. It was a witchcraft war between she and her slaves. I do not know everything, but my senses grow in tune more each hour I am bound here. There were... so many circumstances that led to your demise Curly. The Mistress of the house was driven crazy. She took her madness out on everyone she knew. Even... beyond these borders... I can sense it has traveled." Again, if a ghost could get goosebumps she would be covered. Arms folded over her chest as if embracing an unfelt breeze Vienna faced the gates of Souillon in the distance. Her thoughts traveled with her suspicions. For the moment, Curly turned away and went home. His travels, his own.

********

9:45 AM.

Belltower... 15 miles from Souillon House. Kettle Black, the diner belonging to Aretha Maedeere, Grandmother to a certain Elijah Barker. Place of employment for her daughter Bambi to feed the poor boy.

Bambi Maedeere checked in on her son Elijah Maedeere Barker while she could. Barker, not on paper but recognized out of honor to his father Eric. It was the least she could do they never marrying. When Bambi got knocked up unexpectedly eleven years back, she adored Eric, but marriage was never a smart move for them. They watched over one another and simply shared the most amazing young man they could ever hope for. He born blind grounded them into caretaker mode, seeing to his every need as he grew to be far smarter than his pants could contain. Yes, a smarty pants!

"Homework done?" A braille laptop he had ear buds in to listen to his teacher and not disrupt anyone dining. A glance at the monitor she found him playing of all things a card game rather than learning from Mrs. Delbeck, with other more adult players online. "You are not gambling." She yanked out his earplugs, the neighboring tables used to the boy's hijinks. Chuckles her way she swatted her son and tipped his new hat over his eyes. Not that that blinded him any.

"You're just like your grandfather. Always going against the odds." She slipped a plate of hotcakes in front of him. "Here! Less Blackjack, more flapjack." Rolling her eyes at her customers she shook her head grinning. Everyone in town loved the boy. He was so out there it was hard not to. No one even questioned how a blind boy could even read the cards he was dealt. It was like he just knew the hand and when to play or discard a particular card.

Stepping back into the kitchen, now that the breakfast rush was thinning down Bambi approached her mother. "Momma? I have something to show you." She pulled Aretha by her arm to the back room and to her purse. Digging in while her mother frowned, she quickly flared her eyes at what Bambi had to share.

"What is this?" Aretha hissed and stepped back.

"I know what you're thinking but Momma, but this is part of who we are. Eric went out to Souillon House, to the woods where our people... "

"Were butchered! You must burn that doll. Before it does you harm."

"I thought you would take more interest in this Momma. It could have belonged to greatest granny Bambia. You did name me after her. There must have been some good in her to have done that."

"It is not Bambia I worry about. It is her sister, your greatest auntie... Ora! Their hatred of one another corrupted their souls."

"So, you've said. Do we really know facts Momma? I mean this fabric... it holds the test of time." The dolls outer dress over a thicker body beneath it. Beneath the skirt an area of missing thread in what would be a human's privates. A day ago, that area held a needle with Eric Barker's blood on it giving it the necessary link it needed to cast its curse, that and the unforeseen abuse of Erin Parrish and Kyra Whimsey's pubic hair used to go full on juju. Eric had omitted the complete story, not wanting her to get spooked and deny him privileges to Elijah. It wasn't easy just admitting to being at Souillon. Both he and Bambi had family history in that godforsaken hell. Elijah was even sworn to secrecy. Fingers crossed! The boy wanted to visit the place again, so there was that zipper.

"Put it away." Aretha touched it pushing her daughter to hide it back in her purse. Thing is Aretha immediately felt flushed. Waving off the bad vibes she left Bambi in a flustered tantrum. Bambi creased her brow at the actions.

"Sorry Momma! I thought... I guess I didn't!"

Going to the restroom Aretha splashed cold water on her face and glanced into the mirror. "What was that girl thinking? Lordy save us from..." Her eyes turned black briefly and back to normal. "What was I...?" Thoughts addled she dried her hands and went back to look out at the dining room. Seeing her grandson now bobbing his head to music Aretha took a stroll to his side. Removing one ear bud she heard rap music and shook her head. "Snoop Dogg? Really Elijah?"

"Is what it is my, Fo shizzle my nizzle."

"Mmmhmmm! More syrup Baby Boy?"

"More butterin' up, Granny."

"I hope that means a hug." She snuck in and smothered him in kisses. Eyes going black again she even inhaled the boy before returning to normal. Lost in translation yet again she eyed his hat. "Where did you find this hat?"

"It was Dad's when he was a kid. We found it at Erin's house. Small world right Granny?"

"Too small, I fear. Butter coming up."

The chills worsened. That hat smelled of lost love.

********

Erin's home... shower and talk ended; the ladies got dressed up.

Erin in a white dress that was a bit sheer in spots but covering enough to not look hooker, her long blonde hair flowing past her shoulders looked supermodel. White heels ending the necessaries she was ready to go. Kyra Whimsey went long skirt but with a blouse that shared cleavage but also attempted sophistication. Her beaded extensions perfectly planted, and makeup applied she was goddess level. Who needed underwear it was hot outside; they were hot themselves.

"Who are we trying to impress?" Kyra giggled, "Eric if we run into him for me. What about you?"

"I thought I might stop by the cop shop and meet the captain. I'm curious to know how far-reaching Agnes Bloom's spell might have gone concerning Rico's 30 days and what might have been hidden from them. Agnes did say this whole Baphomet thing could not get out and create havoc in the populace. Newsworthy it could turn this community upside down. I think here in a week I might make a run to see Mrs. DeVore and see if there's anything I can learn from her about this place."

"Loony bin? She might not even acknowledge you. You only dealt with her kids in buying this place."

"True! I'm grasping for straws Kyra. That key we found for one thing. Any clues to Genevieve's diary even would help."

"You could have just asked Genevieve when she was in a good mood."

"Come on Kyra, if she strangled poor Mildred after seeing her even write in the diary, she doesn't want anyone to know where it's hidden. It's going to take some serious detective work I'm thinking."

"Right!" Kyra looked at her phone for the first time this morning. "Uhh? Erin? Look at this." She shared her cell to see video of the hotel fire that Eerie had emailed her. "There goes Tokyo."

"Wow! Someone didn't want things to goat... get out. Don't ask... it just came out that waaaay!" Sheepy Creepy!

"Stop that."

"Maybe Agnes torched any evidence. I mean we really don't know what we're dealing with, but this fire does erase a problem or three. If we visit the cops and it's like nothing happened yesterday when rescuing Izzy... we let it go. Hopefully the worst is over concerning any Baphomet."

"I hear that."

"You ladies ready?" Rico ducked in after knocking on the wall. Across the way in the music room a similar knock mocked him. "That was weird."

"Get used to it. Oh, stay out of the music room. That's where Genevieve is trapped. Most of the time. She did sneak out once to get her jewelry. I'm still trying to figure out how she did that. Of course, I had all twelve boys in my bedroom at once so there wasn't a guard at that point. At least I don't think. I had Gemma off that night and things kind of went... hostile. That was the only night I think I feared for my life since living here. No more taking my girl Gemma here off."

"Maybe that was her way of saying don't leave her hanging bitch." Kyra smirked. "How's your body Izzy?"

"Sexy as ever. Still resting!"

"Are we really sure we should separate you for so long? That brain damage thing Agnes mentioned... "

"My body isn't possessed. It's a shell at the moment. I'm dreaming of unicorns."

"Okay, if you say so. I just think we should take your body with us to be safe. Maybe, if it's possible Rosalita could inhabit you awhile. Make it a family outing."

"Oooo! That would be fun." Izzy smiled again through Rico hiking his shoulders in a giddy feminine way. Rico groaned and halted her dance about before he looked as if her were in a ballet. "We can try that, right Rico?"

"If we can. I do not know everything I do."

"Ow!" Izzy suddenly felt a jabbing pain. "Owwww!"

"What's wrong Isabel?"

"Unicorns stabbing you?" Kyra mused then gnashed her pearly whites. "Open mouth insert combat boot. Sorry!"

"Something is wrong, Rico."

A mad hustle to the bedroom they found a gory sight. Isabel's body was bleeding from her former lacerations at the hotel, but they were healing as fast as they ripped open. Even worse poor Willy was bloody?

"Are we really seeing William?" Kyra bulged her eyes. The boy had blood covering much of his chest and hands from cuddling up close. Somehow like being able to physically touch Isabel, she him, her blood adhered to his ghost as if an anchor. Even his penis had blood on the tip of his crown.

"Willy? What have you done?" Bloody hands rose as if innocent and pleading. He had entered Izzy's pussy but only briefly before the bizarre reaction. "Are you in agony Izzy?" Erin shot a glance at the conjoined sibling souls.

"At first! Now I feel... I think I started my period."

"What?" Erin took point and moved closer. She kept distant due to her white dress not wanting to ruin it. Sure, enough as Willy rolled her over by instruction Isabel's cunt was messy. In an even more twisted moment Willy's head right over his urethra was visible due to the wet blood, the stain leaving a perfect heart shape around it as it dried like a coat of paint.

"Izzy?" Rico called to his sister, "This resembles the white marks on your ass cheeks. The bleaching effect caused by the boy." Again, Erin advises Willy to roll over Izzy's body to see the white stains that tattooed her ass.

"William was using bleach to clean." Izzy reminded them, "I think he... somehow mimicked its effects."

"So, now it's payback by your blood?" Erin cocked a bewildered brow. "Well, at least we'll know Willy by his willy. Your cut wounds are slowing up I think your dreams might have gone nightmare, reliving what you endured at the hotel. All this DNA I swear." Watching William for a moment, oddly, he licks his bloody fingers moistening them. In the time he did that Isabel's body moved on its own dipping fingers into her bloody snatch, then reaching to her chest to write letters in her red-letter day. A W between her breasts over her heart was followed by the letter I below it. LL side by side on her belly, then ending her script with a big Y that lay across her thin pubes, the tail of the Y leading into her cunt.

"Isn't love grand." Izzy giggled through Rico. "I did that from here. I just wanted to make a point to Willy that I'm his." The boy held his bloody hands to his heart as if honored. "Yes William. I will be your girlfriend."

"Kyra? Break out the tampons. Willy? Go ruin my clean tub and wash up Izzy. We need to dress her to go for a ride. You, Sir Willy can change her bed sheets and reclean my bathroom. Rico? Izzy? My closet. Let's find something to wear. Oh, and Izzy? Try not to have any more nightmares that ruin any dress I loan you."

"I will do my best."

"Let's not forget Dan Moody's sweats I need to return those to Angela Dare."

"On it!" Rico grabbed them from the floor as Willy with the help of Beau carried Izzy's body to the bathroom. Lester was already running water. The boys were always there for one another.

"Hold up a second. Rico? You said you couldn't touch Willy before? Try now that Izzy's soul shares yours." A shrug Rico reached out as the boys passed by and to his shock, he felt Willy's back. "Touch someone else." A hand probing about found a rubber glove and touched the arm above it. "Well, I'll be... this sigil stuff is driving me crazy. Gemma what did you unlock in Rico last night?"

Good question!

"Mother likes it when I wear red dresses."

"As if we haven't seen enough of that color for one lifetime. Red it is!"

It was in fashion.

Just like wearing Willy.

12