Entity Nest Ep. 024: HERMAN SHEPARD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh!"

Erin looked to her side and saw Timothy's dick right over her shoulder. Jumping at how close it was she smirked and kissed his girth from the side. Ben seeing this opened up with, "Really?"

"Hey! You know I'm fucking the boys, none of that. I'm not a baby anymore, right baby." She licked Timothy this time.

"That feels so good Mistress." Timothy sighed loudly. "You can see Lester and I as well?" Looking up at Tim she smiled. Kyra doing the same of Lester next to her.

"Ohhhh, yes!" Erin winked at him.

"Oh, my goodness." Kyra fanned her features at seeing how handsome Lester was. "You can use a haircut but mmm-mmm!"

"If only I could, Miss Kyra." Lester stroked his cock. In his youth his former Mistress Genevieve demanded her boys constantly touch themselves as if to beg for her attention. Grooming back in the day made the Mistress happy.

"This is awesome!" Vienna beamed then dropped to her knees as if praying before Erin. "Erin... I'm so very sorry for being a pain. I swear to you I didn't mean any harm."

"You need to apologize to Isabel and Rico, not me. What you did to them is unforgiveable."

"Yes, it was!" Rosalita towered over Vienna. "You should be ashamed of what you have become."

"I am Rose. I swear to you I am. I... was overcome by the fact I felt alive again. Sex was always on my mind before I was murdered. I... " She stiffened up as if getting a powerful chill. "Ben? I am sensing what we felt earlier when that van and trailer drove by. Do you feel anything?"

"Not really!"

"It is perhaps your death reoccurring within you. It was obviously horrific." Rosalita pointed out. You did face the Baphomet upon your demise."

"Maybe! Yes, I can still see it's black eyes... just like the guy in the car. Ben? Are those two drivers somehow connected?"

"Could be. They weren't far behind one another. Anyways, fill the ladies in on what you saw out in the woods."

"Okay!" Vienna chose to sit down on the ground Indian style, her ethereal body not truly touching the soil as to leave any impression. "When I tracked the kittens down, so cute by the way, I explored the cave they live in."

"Cave? I have a cave on my property?" Erin puckered. "Cool!"

"It was... the deeper I went in past the den." She paused looking up at the cluster of boys, including Curley who had all stepped out onto the porch, all eight boys were stroking big erections. "Not helping guys." Vienna showed signs of being turned on.

"Hey!" Erin looked back at them, "Take it to my room. All of you but Timothy and Lester."

"Awww, maaan! I wish I could go with them." Vienna pouted as the screen door opened and the boys went back indoors. "If you can see us and talk to us now... does that mean the sigils will let me back in the house?" She stood up quickly and made the attempt only to find her body blocked by an invisible barrier. "This sucks!"

"One thing at a time Vienna. Just learn to control your urges. So, far I'm only hearing an apology, not any signs of resisting temptations."

"You're right, Erin. Sorry, again." She returned to the ground in her former leg cross and sat back hands on the ground, again no prints. "Back to the cave. I'm not sure how it was built or by who, but there are carved stone steps going deeper underground. There's even a lake, stalactites and all that. Torch holders on the walls so it all had to have been built by man."

"Oh, wow!" Kyra chimed in, "That would be fun to check out."

"Getting in might take time." Vienna continued. "Momma Cat could barely fit through the entrance. Bodies your size; there's no way unless there is some other way in."

"We can go look when we get more time." Erin nodded with a yawn. "I need sleep. Is there anything else we should know?"

"Not yet." Ben found Scooby Boo strutting up in a vigor. Darting past him the pooch jumped on Kyra making her fall backwards. The second she and Erin's arms stopped touching the ghosts faded away from view. Taking Kyra's wine glass from her Erin stood up. "I'll let you two lovebirds have your fun."

"SO WRONG, ERIN! Get him off of me Ben." He however couldn't touch the porch enough to rescue her from saliva all over her face. Scooby Boo's tail was the only thing within reach but even in making contact with the dog he couldn't inhabit him until he was closer to the yard. Finally, Erin had sympathy and used her foot to tantalize Scooby into following her down the steps. Once he was in the grass Ben took over. Sitting up Kyra wiped her sigil arm over her lips and reacted with a grimace. "Bleeech!" Even more disturbing, her sigil lit up without contact with Erin, only she able to see the ghosts. "Ummm? Erin? I can see them again."

"You can?" She looked left and right and saw nothing. "Hold up!" Hunch speaking to her Erin licked her own sigil spot and it too lit up. Another glance around she spotted Vienna and Rosalita, Ben on his hands and knees like Scooby standing there looking up at her. Chuckling she patted her father on the head and headed back upstairs. Cocking a brow at Kyra, she helped her up. "DNApparitions! I guess that's how we see and hear them. We lick our arms."

"Twisted!" Kyra whimpered then waved goodnight. The second they opened the screen door another surprise occurred. An out of body experience Scooby Boo's own astral body escaped his shell. Ben was just as shocked as anybody. The astral form breached the barrier on the porch and acted as if he would in life, pouncing on Kyra again. Feeling a weight on her she turned and saw nothing. "What in the world?"

"You alright?"

"I just felt... jitters I guess." Hooboy! Astral pup bolted past them into the house and straight upstairs. Unable to see him the girls thought nothing more of it. Locking the front door, they took their wine glasses to the kitchen and rinsed them. No words, simply yawns they walked up the staircase pausing only to look in on Isabel and Rico soundly asleep for once. Peaceful!

"I hope we don't wake the kids." Erin stripped her nightie off with a smirk. "Mistress needs some... oh, we have to hold hands and see the boys while they make love to us."

"Absolutely!" Kyra giggled and took off her own nightie. Entering the Mistress chamber hand in hand they saw all eight young men stroking their cocks with winning smiles. A rough brush against her leg made Kyra look back. Nothing! She could see the boys in blue, but not Scooby Boo's astral form. There was a difference between dead and astral scouting it seemed. Boo wasn't dead so therefore somehow missed but felt in small degrees.

Ignored now that the dog's astral body had jumped onto the bed without any noise or visible movement whatsoever, Erin lit some candles for ambiance then crawled into bed patting it for Kyra to join her. Arm in arm, sigil touching sigil Erin giggled, "You're up Boys. Take us to orgasm so we can sleep like babies." Smothered in blue light studs it was amazing to finally witness who their lovers were. Maybe the days of latex gloves were over. Gemma be praised, Erin thought. Taking the risk, she took off her necklace and stashed it beneath her pillow. Let the sexual destruction begin. They should have gotten high first.

********

Belltower! Approaching midnight. Thorn Briar cemetery!

The Shepard's van pulled through the gates in total darkness, headlights off. With the caretaker fast asleep he had no idea of any unwanted visitors. No cameras, no alarms in a peaceful town, there was just no need. There had never once been vandals out here, so he was feeling rather secure. Sleep aids only assisted in his comatose stupor.

Coming to a halt in the parking lot, the driver Herman Shepard killed the engine and got out of his panel van. Going to the trailer he stood vigil awaiting his follower. A few minutes later Ewing Lambert drove the GTO through the gates and pulled up behind Herman. He was forced to use his derby to block the blindness of lights until she switched them off. Once pitch blackness ruled; he placed his hat back upon his head.

Ewing getting out approached him as if expectant and stood face to face with the man. No words spoken Herman turned to open his trailer doors. If Ewing were in charge of her body, she might have been mortified by what she saw. Hearing the sounds of a lamb baying Herman lowered two small ramps then stepped up inside.

The lambs fell silent.

Shear terror! No wool upon their bodies they were frail and shivering.

Only Hannibal Lecter might have understood.

12