Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also made sure that the escort agency's twentieth-story room in the hotel wasn't booked that night. I had a couple of copies of the key card.

The rest was easy--invitations sent to Senator Crawford and Robert Lu from the escort agency, without Cheryl knowing about it, inviting them to take up front-row seats for the performance and private time with me afterward in gratitude for their high-paid contract in Duck the previous month. The rest was getting the ballet's costumer to help me get made up in a sexy costume for the ballet that was sure to make Senator Crawford's tongue hang out.

That part of the plan worked a charm as well. Other than a form-fitting flesh-colored leotard that smashed my enhanced breasts down, I was in body paint. Forrest greens and browns that covered the leotard provocatively, blending the edges of that into the body paint in splotches of color covered in sparkles that picked up the lighting from overhead and from the footlights. I dazzled, seemingly naked, androgynous, gliding across the stage in a sexy rendition of a forest faun that would have given Nijinsky an erection.

I danced for the two men in the front row, their tongues hanging out.

Afterward they fucked me separately and together for over an hour in the escort agency's twentieth-floor hotel room. We put on quite a show, the three of us. The senator loved the faun costume as much as he'd loved the maid outfit. And both of them delighted in the standing double penetration fuck in the center of the room, with the faun dramatically dying between the two naked men, Crawford fucking my pussy and Lu fucking my ass.

Everything else aside, I rather enjoyed the fucking.

After they had gone, I showered and dressed in street clothes and went downstairs to the surface parking lot behind the hotel. I opened the back door of a black van and encountered the grinning face of Stan, the escort agency's recording technician. He was in the process of packaging up the video, with audio, recording he'd just taken from the escort agency's hotel room. I'm sure Cheryl planned to judiciously use these recordings made in the room, with embedded cameras and microphones that covered the room from all angles. It likely was both her protection if the agency got in trouble with the authorities and needed to enlist its clients for help or maybe it was Cheryl's retirement policy. In any case, it was helpful to me at the moment.

"That was one steamy performance," Stan said, a big grin on his face. "I busted a nut twice just getting it all on tape."

"If you want to go for a third time, you can come upstairs with me, Stan," I said.

"Shazam, I've been waiting for you to say that for months, Kyle."

"With conditions," I said.

"What conditions?"

Then I told him, he agreed to it, and we went up to the twentieth floor and I let him do whatever he wanted with me, which included him finding that my pussy was just as good as any woman's he filled was. Stan had some kinky ideas for sex, including one that involved his fist, but I went with it to get what I needed, which included him not telling Cheryl about it.

* * * *

"Hello," Congressman Richard Blake said tentatively. It may have been the only call he'd ever gotten on his burner phone, and he might have been leery about who had the number if it wasn't me. But it was me.

"It's me," I said. "We need to meet. The same place as last time, same day and time?"

"OK," he said and clicked off. We both were being very antsy at this stage.

I was sitting at a small table in the food court of the Roslyn Metro building, my coat folded over the chair of the table beside me, a package on the seat, when Blake came over, with a vanilla milkshake, and sat in the chair facing me at that table. We both spoke straight ahead, not looking at each other. We'd both been careful about not being followed and had each had given the people at the food court close scrutiny before coming this close.

"The package," I said. "You can use it to counter what they have from Duck. There are two videos of C, both pretty kinky and steamy. L is in one of them too. They are every bit as useful as what they have on you."

"You think this will work?"

"As well as their plan did, I'm sure," I answered.

"Kyle."

"Yes?"

"I guess we should close this down now--not get together again." I could sense the regret in his voice and I shared it.

"No, we shouldn't meet--not for a while, at least," I said. "But I'll keep my burner phone if you keep yours."

"Thanks, Kyle."

I wasn't thinking of him. He would be the one burned if this didn't stop. I'd be ten minutes of titillating news and then forgotten. Everyone already thought that male ballet dancers were all gay--or bi at least. It wasn't much of a stretch to accept that they were trans. Richard had made his own choices. But I couldn't see giving up a master cocksman that easily. I knew, though, that what I was giving him would do the trick this time.

I had had Stan burn me a copy of not only the tape of the night of the faun in the hotel room with Crawford and Lu but also to go back and find the tape of the maid session with the senator from the previous month and make a copy of that as well. Crawford and Lu were now in a balance of power situation in the national capital. They undoubtedly wouldn't give Blake the Duck tapes, and would retain copies even if they did, but now they couldn't use their tapes on Blake without him using the tapes with the two of them and me in retaliation.

"That's entrapment too," Blake said.

"Yes, it is," I said. "This is Washington." We both laughed, turning our heads away from each other but in a direction that would look to anyone nearby like we were amused by the same something--which we were.