Entrapment

Story Info
A sleazy boss and a motivated employee.
3.3k words
4.05
21.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly I have come to the conclusion that no man wants to become a father. I had recently hit a major milestone in my life. 30! The big three zero and it reminded me that I needed to prioritize having a baby.

I had been dating Cristian for 3 years and we were of a similar mindset. We did not believe in marriage as a concept and we put our career before anything else.

It was soon after my 30th birthday that I brought up the idea of having a child and Cristian looked at me as though I had murdered his cat. It was a hard no and he made me feel guilty for breaking our supposedly shared values.

There was a moment where I thought about trapping him by no longer taking the pill. In fact I had put this in process and I stopped taking the pill but after that discussion sex seemed to be something he was no longer interested in. It was as though the thought of having sex with me would remind him of the idea of having a child with me and the thought seemed to repulse him. We grew more distant and the relationship ended as he just phased me out as though the last 3 years meant nothing.

I was hurt but my mentality would not let me dwell on this. My outlook had changed and I wanted a man who would want to settle down for a family. Only this man was almost impossible to find in the city.

I had blue eyes and blonde hair but I was never the one a man wanted to settle down with.

Then the light bulb moment hit me. I did not need a man. I just needed a sperm donor. That is all a man was at the end of the day. Women had all of the control and the power to procreate.

I had stopped taking the pill and I began to monitor my monthly clock as I planned a sperm donor. I signed up to a clinic but on one of my visits I noticed a vagrant looking man sign up to provide a sperm donation and well it made me a little queasy to think I would be taking that sperm.

On my ovulation days I would visit bars and clubs but I could not bring myself to have unprotected sex with a stranger. The risks were just too great in my eyes.

"Jenny! Do you have the Axle report?" Vinay came up to my desk as I was lost in thought about my options. My ovulation period was approaching in 2 days.

Vinay was the CEO and he was the boss of my boss so when he approached me directly I usually found it intimidating. There was a boys club in the higher echelons of the work place and the majority of the board was old white men. Vinay being the exception as he was Indian.

"I should have it with you before close of business," I reply in my cheery but direct business tone.

"Are you coming for drinks this Friday?" He asks.

Friday was the start of my ovulation period but I knew to always be there for office parties. Out of sight out of mind as the old saying goes.

"Yes I will definitely be there," I reply.

We had a private bar and a few lanes for bowling. The drinks were flowing on the company dollar. I was a conservative drinker and always watched what I drank. I was not much of a bowler but was there more for the networking and being a team player. The VP role would be coming up soon and I wanted to be at the forefront of their minds. Vinay would be heading the panel so it was important he saw me favorably.

Vinay loved his scotch on the rocks and he had a few by the time he slid next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"You will be my number one pick when the time comes," he whispers loudly and drunkenly in my ear. His hand caressing my ass over my skirt.

Vinay is the office pervert and he treads the me too line very carefully. I would not be surprised if one of these days he was walked out of the office with his box of belongings. It makes my skin crawl but I also know how to play the game.

"That is good to hear. I do respect your guidance," I say as his hand is guided to squeezing my butt cheek.

Just as he gets comfortable groping me someone hits a strike and he moves to congratulate Paul on his strike as a cheer erupts among us. I wonder if he will be giving him the same greeting.

A few hours later people are making their excuses and leaving. The crowd is thinning but I always like to time my exit right. You can never leave before the big players. They need to see your face and feel your presence.

As the evening wound down Vinay began to give me more attention. I had the sense he was acting more drunk than he was.

There were 4 of us left as we made our way out. The first taxi was taken by Paul and Steff as they lived in the same part of the city.

It was just me and Vinay left as we waited for another cab to turn up. It took a while and it was getting cold.

Only one cab turned up after 30 minutes.

"Shall we share this one?" Vinay asked. I couldn't take it and leave him here. Although I was seriously tempted to.

"You should take it. I don't believe it will be long for the next one," I say.

"Come on. Don't be silly. Who will finish the reports if you freeze to death here," he says in a jokey manner. In a way making me feel silly for being concerned about sharing a taxi with this pervert.

He ushers me in and he gently strokes my thigh over my skirt. There is a growing sense of uneasiness within me and he seems to be acting on a predatorial instinct.

"Gosh jolly, it is cold," he remarks as he pretends to shiver and uses it as an excuse to rub my thighs trying to make his touching innocuous. When the driver asks for directions he gives directions to his apartment.

"My apartment is just around the corner. I can't let you go home in this state," he comments suggesting I am too drunk when I know I am not.

"I will be fine," I tell him as I nudge his hand away. He rests it just over my stocking clad knee.

The driver sets off towards his apartment and we talk amiably about office politics. He is talking about recent discussions by the board on the VP role. It is intriguing for me as I am on the outside and want to be part of the boys club.

His hand slides just an inch under the hem of my skirt. It is all safe and harmless I think as we talk about the office.

His hand creeps up my skirt as he distracts me with conversation. His fingers subtly brushing up against my mound.

The driver arrives at his apartment quicker than expected and we were still mid conversation.

"Are you sure you don't want to come up for a coffee? I can tell you about senile old Greg's proposed plans for the marketing department. Like most things with Greg they are a good chuckle," he says with a light chuckle.

I know I shouldn't and I have been in this scenario enough times to know the implication of late night 'coffee'. But I also desperately want to be in the boys club and Vinay is my in.

"Just a quick coffee," I tell him.

"Let's hope it is not too quick. I wouldn't want to leave you disappointed," he says with a not very subtle sexual innuendo.

There were many red flags by this stage that I had actively chosen to ignore.

As we made our way up we talked more about the office and we had a giggle. He made me feel a part of the boys club when everyone else put me on the outside.

Instead of a coffee he poured a scotch for himself and me. Despite being slightly tipsy I could not help but drink with him as we talked about office politics. He talked about my prospects of getting the VP role as he poured a second and then a third glass.

By the third glass I was pretty drunk and he was sitting a little too comfortably next to me. He had hitched up my skirt to the top of my stockings and every time I would try to move it back down he would distract me and keep it up.

My drunken state made it harder for me to protest his advances and then I felt his hand snake between my legs. He pulled my panties aside and inserted a finger inside of me. His movement was so sudden and quick that he was inside of me before I could react.

My eyes went wide with shock and an audible gasp escaped my lips as I held his arm. Not quite resisting but not wanting this either.

A shame crept up inside of me that I was moist enough to allow him easy entry inside of me at his first attempt. His finger fucked me and his thumb simultaneously began to manipulate my clit as moans escape my lips.

"I did not come up for this," I find the courage to say but as the words leave my lips I can hear my pussy squelch and I squirt gushing juices over his hand.

"But here we are and your lewd vulgar cunt is gushing," he replies feeling bolder.

"Stop! Please!" I say but I can sense an orgasm coming and a part of me does not want to stop.

"Perhaps I should listen to you," he says as his fingers leave my cunt but his thumb is continuing to rub my clit.

He pulls my face towards his and draws me into a kiss. There is a force pulling me towards him and despite my reservations I am unable to resist.

He slides his tongue into my mouth as we kiss. He is aggressive and entitled. There is no respite with him and he has an aggression about him. Perhaps I never really appreciated just how dangerous Vinay was.

Vinay returns his finger to my gushing cunt and he began to finger me harder as we kissed and I could not help but moan into his mouth as we kissed.

The way my body was reacting to his actions I felt every bit of the words 'lewd' and 'vulgar'.

I felt myself squirt a gush of fluids as my body convulsed from a powerful orgasm.

Vinay eased me back against his leather couch.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He eventually asked.

My body was exhausted and I felt no choice but to give in as a thought crept into the back of my mind. Perhaps a man like Vinay needed to be taught a lesson more than Cristian.

I drunkenly got up without any words being needed and allowed him to lead me to the bedroom.

He had a devilish grin at my acquiescence and it made the idea of punishing him even more appealing.

Vinay undresses to his boxers and he pulled out a condom from his wallet and my skin crawled as I imagined what a general creep he was. Did he expect to be fucking someone tonight or did he always keep a condom with him?

"It is my last one. It was saved for you, " he says with a wink not realizing how creepy he looks.

"I might use the bathroom to freshen up," I say as I try to buy some time.

"Am I really going to do this?" I asked myself as I looked at my drunken state in the mirror.

I opened the buttons on my blouse to reveal more cleavage and removed my blazer. I hitched up my skirt to the top of my stockings and kept my high heels on.

I made my way out of the bathroom to find Vinay completely naked on the bed.

"Why the fuck are you still dressed?" Vinay says as he approaches me aggressively.

He pins me against the wall aggressively and pulls my blouse apart breaking off the last few buttons. He pulls my bra straps down and lowers the cups below my breasts.

I am shocked by his aggression but I stop myself from protesting as I think it may play into my hands.

He takes a nipple into his mouth as his hands work on my skirt and it soon falls to the floor. I am just in my panties and stockings as he removes the rest of my clothes.

He carries me and flings me on the bed.

He grabs the condom still in the wrapper.

"Let me take care of that for you," I say as I watch him with the condom.

I go down on my knees and lick his hard cock. I pull the foreskin back and lick the underside of his cock.

He shivers with excitement as I do this.

I want to show him my skill set and I began to wrap my tongue around his hard cock as I take it deeper down my throat.

He grunts and snarls as he hits the back of my throat. His hands grabbing my head as he thrusts deep down my throat.

It is turning me on watching his body react in such a way but I have more important plans than to swallow his sperm.

I try to ease him off but he is reluctant and tries to keep his cock in my mouth. I eventually pull myself off his cock.

I gasp for air as I show him the condom still in the wrapper. I go to tear it but deliberately rip the condom.

"Oops. It has been too long," I say as I looked up at him with my big blue doe eyes.

"We are still fucking," he says as I begin to stand up.

"Hmm. I always preferred the pull out method," I whisper in his ear as I stroke his cock.

He roughly bends me over the side of the bed and kicks my legs apart. I feel his fat cock pressed against my wet gaping pussy.

"Give it to me! Fuck me, Big Boss Man!" I moan.

He thrusts hard inside of me pulling my hair back causing my head to snapback.

I struggle to take him completely the first time but he continues to violently thrust inside of me until my walls breakdown and allow him complete entry.

I nestle my butt back against him as I feel my cheeks slap against his body.

He is larger physically than any man I have been with and his cock is bigger than any I have ever experienced before.

He is rough and aggressive with my body as he thrusts hard into me. He slaps my ass hard as his thrusts become more vicious.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" My moans are hard to contain.

*Slap* sound can be heard with every thrust he makes into me.

My legs struggle to hold the vicious fucking as another orgasm overflows my senses.

"Yes! Fuck Yes!" I moan as my body thrashes from another orgasm.

I am unable to keep myself up and collapse on the bed. He climbs on top of me, not giving me any respite.

He is between my legs in a flash and fucking me without mercy. He lifts my legs on to his shoulders to gain greater access.

He is so large that it is difficult for me to take his weight and girth.

It is not the first time he has had to manhandle a drunken woman during sex.

He is fucking me harder in this position but I need some control or my plan will not work.

"On top," I moan as he thrusts hard inside of me.

"I need to be on top," I finally get the words out.

He seems to enjoy the idea of my more active participation.

I turn him around so that I am on top of him. My hands are on his chest as I take him deeper inside of me. My hair is over my face as I focus on riding his cock.

Yes he is a creep and pervert but I might as well enjoy the sex.

I am bouncing on his fat cock and grinding hard against him when he is completely inside of me. My juices are flowing as I repeat this several times. He gropes and slaps my breasts as I ride him with greater pace.

"Fuck! Vinay! You are good!" I moan as he thrusts deep inside of me to match my rhythm.

He is groping my breasts and gently flicking my nipples. His fingers begin to roll my nipples.

Another orgasm is building inside of me when he quickly turns me around and begins to pound me.

I quickly wrap my legs around him not letting him escape or move me away. He does not like the constraints of my legs and I relax a little letting him have a false sense of security.

He is relentless as he continues to fuck me. For an older fatter man he has good stamina.

He pulls me in for a kiss and this is the moment the repulsiveness of the act finally sets in. But I don't give the game away. I kiss him back hungrily with a real thirst.

He is losing control and I can feel him trying to pull out.

I urgently wrap my legs around him and tighten my legs around his large girthy body keeping his fat girthy cock deep inside of me. He is unable to fight me as his need to cum grows.

He is unable to control it any longer and I feel him climax inside of me which unleashes my own orgasm and I climax hard. My heels digging into his back and my fingernails in his hairy back.

Even after his cock softens inside of me I don't let him up. I needed his sperm to make me pregnant.

I let him roll off me after a few minutes.

"Did you pull out?" I asked.

"No. I couldn't," he replied nervously.

"Fucking pig," I said acting annoyed.

It was a month later that the process for replacing the VP began. Vinay had ignored me since that night but as the process started rumours began to swirl of the likely replacement and it was not me.

I went to see Vinay in his office.

"Do we have something scheduled?" Vinay asks surprised to see me.

"Are the rumors true that Paul is getting the VP role?" I asked direct to the point.

"It is still early days and no decisions have been made yet..." he replied.

"That is good because I wouldn't want to have to discuss the night at the bowling," I said in a confident manner belying my nerves.

"Fuck off. You wanted it as much as me," he replied defiantly.

"Hmm. I wonder how the press will interpret a CEO impregnating someone significantly more junior than him," I said and saw the aghast look of horror on his face.

Pregnant? Press? I could see the thoughts swirling in his mind.

"There is no need for that. As discussed previously you are my recommendation for the job and you will be getting the job. But we don't want to hamper your chances by discussing pregnancies," he answers in that sleazy manner he has.

"I am sure there will be a good signing on bonus and I will discuss other payments in 9 months with you," I say and he can do nothing but nod his head in response.