Entry into Sharing

Story Info
Wife enjoys a little extra attention.
5.8k words
4.18
43.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hun, hurry up and get your bathing suit on so we can go to the beach! I want to make sure we get a good spot by the water and away from kids" My wife shouted from the bathroom as she herself was finishing getting ready herself. She was a true sun lover; in fact, it was her favorite part about taking a beach vacation. I can't say I was always ecstatic to go roast in the sun, but having a wife as drop dead gorgeous as her gave me something to look at. All the years I've been with her, she's only became more attractive to me as time has gone on.

"Did you hear me?" She asked as she exited the bathroom wearing only her bikini bottoms, holding her toothbrush in one hand, and her phone in the other. "Yes dear" I responded mouth still agape at the end of my response.

As I said before, my wife's beauty was enough to bring any man to his knees. Her soft Dark hair wrapped around the sides of her face and draped down past her breasts, barely exposing each nipple. Her full, elegantly arched eyebrows defined her face in a manner that made you know she was not one to mess with. Her lips were soft and plump, any time she spoke I imagined them close to my neck. The way her body moved when she walked hypnotized men and women alike. She was wayyy out of my league that's for sure.

I closed my mouth, trying not to drool in front of her. "I just need to put my top on, and I'll be ready." She said as she made her way back into the bathroom. "I can't decide if I look good enough in this though, can you give me your opinion?"

"Absolutely", I responded enthusiastically. My wife and I didn't go on many vacations alone together. Most of the time we had some sort of friend or family member with us, someone that would make her feel uncomfortable when it came to wearing a risqué bikini. The times we did go on vacation alone however, she made a point to pack the sexiest bikini's she could find. The more skin showing the better as far as I was concerned.

I never was much of the jealous type, not since I was a kid at least. I may not like when someone we know stares her up and down like a porn star, but as far as strangers went, I rather enjoyed it. I think she did too, I mean who doesn't like being looked in a sexual manner? If you say you, then you're certainly lying. For me though, something about the idea of other men seeing her half bare always turned me on. Often times when role playing during sex, we would use the idea of someone else watching, or even participating, to fuel our passion in the moment. I can truly say those times were home to some of the hardest orgasms of my life.

Just as I began to drift off into a daydream of one of those times, my wife came out of the bathroom. This time she was "fully dressed" in her bikini. Her breasts were covered only by a thin piece of yellow cloth material coming across the front of her chest. As my eyes traced down her fit, tan body to her waist I admired the tightness of her bottoms. The waistbands were pulled up just below the level of her belly button, exposing her tan lines from earlier in the year. The way the material grew thinner as it wrapped down and around her woman hood leaving the crease between her pussy lips exposed behind the cloth caused some blood to shift into my pelvis.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked as she did a twirl, showing me that the bikini bottoms were even more revealing in the back than in the front.

"I think we should spend a little more time in here before we go to the beach, don't you think?" I said, reaching my hand up to her neck and firmly grasping the back of it. "Why do you choose to torture me on the beach with that all day, knowing damn well my boner will prevent me from standing up?"

"Because the anticipation is only going to make our return to the condo that much more exciting."

I couldn't argue with her, I knew the sight of seeing her get checked out a million times would drive me into a frenzy. I responded quickly, "I guess you're right... That's if we even make it back to the condo. In a bikini like that, I might just have to fuck you on the beach"

Her eyes widened as that statement escaped my lips, "Oh yeah? And I guess the people on the beach will just get to look at me naked right?" she said in a half serious manner, placing her hand on my chest to jokingly push me away.

I smirked, releasing my hand from her neck and letting it fall down to her ass. Giving it a decent tap and grab. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I mean hell, you might be giving them something to get off to later." I said, glaring into her eyes passionately. I wanted her right then and there, but I knew the payoff for waiting would be worth it, so I released eye contact and suggested that we be on our way.

It was our first time in Cabo together, my first time in Mexico in general. We were no strangers to a tropical vacation though. Something about being in a foreign country with nothing but sand and cocktails surrounding you had a tendency to fuel the libido. The resort we were staying at was an all-inclusive, adults only resort. Every night there was something new to get into, and we were excited to see everything our resort had to offer. The first on the list of course, was the beach. It was a 95 degree day, not a cloud in the sky. The beach was exclusive to resort guests only, so when we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised by the number of open spaces in which to lay our towel.

"Wow can you believe this?" My wife exclaimed, "We practically have this whole beach to ourselves!"

She was right in that statement. When we settled into our spot, we had only 2 other groups of people beside us. Both of which were enclosed in a beach tent, only visible when down by the water looking back up. I lied down the chairs I had been carrying, along with my shade umbrella and announced "Yeah Hun, this is awesome. I'm going to run to the bar real quick and get us some drinks, don't go in the water without me!"

She nodded her head in acknowledgment and proceeded to start lathering sunscreen on her body. "Hurry so you can put this on my back!"

Oh I wasn't going to miss that opportunity, not in that bathing suit. I skipped across the sand gingerly, trying to keep the bottoms of my feet from burning as I made my way to the bar. As I was making the trip, I passed a gentleman heading down to the water with a surfboard in his hand.

He resembled what you would think a stereotypical surfer would look like. He had long brown hair that was almost as long as my wife's, a chiseled body as if he had never eaten an ounce of fat in his life, a dark tan that only days in the sun could reward you, and a speedo that looked to be a little small on him. "Hang tight bro" I exclaimed, chuckling to myself as I found myself in front of the bar.

"2 Bahama Mamas please, and hey, make them doubles" I requested, smiling from ear to ear. Work had been piling up lately, and this vacation was my much-needed break from it all. I guess in a way, your vacation doesn't really begin until you are sitting in that beach chair with no cares in the world. I grabbed our drinks, leaving a large tip as to be remembered next time, and went on my way. As I approached the crest of the hill where the beach began, I noticed one of the tents had disappeared.

As I proceeded to scan the area, I also noticed my wife sitting on the beach staring up at the surfer dude I had passed earlier. I began to walk down the hill, squinting into the sun to try and make out a conversation between the 2 but could not. I assumed as he made his way down to the water to do his thing, he spotted my wife sitting all alone and couldn't resist saying hello. I mean after all, who wouldn't want to stop and say hello to a woman of that magnitude laying on the beach. Just as I entered the range of being able to hear what they were talking about my wife turned around and shouted, "About time! My back is waiting to be lathered! Miguel here almost had to do it in your place" She teased.

"I'm sure Miguel would have leapt at the opportunity" I proclaimed, noticing Miguel staring at the crease between my wife's breasts. Miguel noticed me catch him and quickly put his hand behind his head. "Okay it was nice talking to you!" He spoke. "I have to go out here and take advantage of these waves while I can!"

"Have fun bro! Do a flip for me when you're out there" I jokingly remarked. Miguel gave me a weird look, followed by him eyeing up my wife's body one more time before heading down to the water. "Man, we've been here not even 3 hours and you're already getting eye-fucked!"

My wife started to blush, "Oh stop it, not every guy that stops to talk to me wants to fuck me. He was just being nice, making sure I was safe."

I rolled my eyes, looking at her with a "you're joking right" face.

"I'm serious, now can you put some lotion on my back please?" She demanded.

I grabbed the lotion bottle and began squirting it onto my hands. As I did, I looked off into the ocean taking in all of the view that was in front of me. "Wow Hun, this is something that I don't think will ever get old. Do we have to go back to Baltimore?" I half-heartedly joked.

"Well unless we hit the lottery while we are down here, yes we have to go back. But we can certainly make the best of the 10 days we have." She said with a naughty little grin following her words. Fuck did that woman know how to work my buttons. Even with the slightest look she'd have my cock standing at attention. At this point I had made my way down her back with the lotion and was taking extra care in making sure every inch of her tight round ass was protected from those harsh UV rays. This was always my favorite part of rubbing lotion on her body.

I had a habit for rubbing the lotion down the back of the thigh, and then ever so slightly grazing her labia as I brought my hands back up through her inner thigh. Sometimes it would grab her attention, others she would act as if it never happened. Being that we were pretty much alone on this beach, I was willing to take my chances. The first time I made the motion, I did it nonchalantly, barely grazing her as to seem pure in my intentions. The second time I was a little more direct, pressing the knuckle of my pointer finger inward slightly to direct my hands more and more inward with every stroke.

I could tell me wife was enjoying the extra attention as she began to poke her ass up a little, widening the gap between her thighs. As far as I could tell this was fair game for me to rub my hands wherever they desired to go. I no longer was rubbing my hands up her thighs to make a pass, this time I was rubbing from the top of her ass, down and around towards the front of her body. Almost cupping her warm pussy from behind as she let out a faint moan.

I stopped for a minute, basking in the beauty before me that was my wife. There she laid, barely covered by a few pieces of yellow fabric, ass sitting up in the air. Hair blowing in the wind, showing off the tattoos on her rib cage. In that moment I caught myself pondering on just how far she would let this go. She looked back at me wiggling her backside playfully in my direction., "Well don't stop there, I think you may have missed a spot or two."

As I grinned from ear to ear, knowing this was my permission to let my hands run wherever they desired. I began to wonder what had gotten her so aroused. We were usually pretty sexual to begin with on vacation, but beach time was very important to her. I shrugged it off, too busy being distracted with what's in front of me. "Lay back down then, I know what I'm doing here." I demanded. She let out a huff, with a slight smirk of her own and proceeded to lay her face back down in the towel.

Were we about to do this right here? I mean it wouldn't be the first time we have fooled around in public, but definitely the first time in broad daylight with nothing to cover us but a beach umbrella. The umbrella was very large, and sat with the pole perpendicular to the ocean, providing shade for our backs as we look out into the water. We were ever so slightly in front of the other group, so as long as nobody walked in front of us, we would remain discreet. I took one more scan out in front of us to make sure the coast was clear, and once that was confirmed I directed my full attention to the beautiful woman in front of me.

With her butt still levitating a few inches from the ground I began to press the tips of my three middle fingers on my right hand right at the crest of her lips. I made sure to press firmly enough to grab control of her clitoris and move it in a slow, rhythmic, circular motion. Stopping briefly as I reached my fingers starting position. Her moans began to become less and less faint, and with each circular motion her upper body would move back. This naturally would cause the knees to bend, making her slit no longer hidden from view.

I placed my left hand firmly on her back to take control of her body and ease her back down. I whispered into her ear, "Is this how you thought our beach day would start?" The skin around the opening of her pussy was starting to shine differently than it had a few minutes prior. "Now the question is, how long do I torture you on this beach before I actually make you cum?"

She bit her bottom lip in frustration and begged, "Please..."

I placed my finger over her mouth to silence her plea and started kissing down her spine. Each kiss paired with a flick of the tongue, and a breath of air causing shivers to run up her spine. I could see her grip the blanket harder with each kiss. Inch by inch getting closer to her spot. My teeth met the waistband of her bottoms, I latched onto them with a soft but firm bite and began inching them down. She was fully exposed now, wind from the coastline lightly caressing her sheath. The chill of the wind mixed with the warmth of my fingertips was making my wife squirm in ecstasy. What were once faint moans were now echoing off the beach umbrella. Surely someone had to hear her.

Fucking in public was always a kink of hers, one we saved for special occasions such as this. We had only fucked one other time on a beach, the trip we got engaged. That was at night with no one else around, on a beach with no lights or hotels in sight. This was far different from that, and I could tell she was feeling hornier than before. I lifted my head back up, releasing her bottoms from the clench of my teeth, making sure to graze her pussy ever so slightly with the tip of my nose. I proceeded to place my lips over her hood and suck her clit into my mouth. My tongue dancing around it slowly yet firm enough to not let it slip out of rhythm. Both my hands gripping the top of her thighs as to not let her slip away.

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good on me", She gasped as she tried to collect her breath for another loud moan.

I squeezed harder onto her thighs, acknowledging that I heard her. Still twirling my tongue, this time letting out a slight moan myself to vibrate my everything in and around my lips. She tasted better than any other woman I had experienced, eating her out was one of my favorite things to do. If shed let me, I'd leap at the opportunity to give her head on a nightly basis without expecting anything in return. I released her clit for an instant, letting my tongue flutter down and back up the crease of her lips before pressing my mouth back onto her sweet spot. How far would she let me go out here? Would she really let me take her on this beach in broad daylight?

I brought my hands up to her ass, spreading her open as I moved my head from side to side. Her clit still firmly gripped between my tongue and upper lip, my nose was getting covered with more and more of her cum with each twitch of her body. I released her from my mouth, backing away from her and reached down to remove her bottoms the rest of the way.

I could tell she wanted more because her head was still buried in the blanket, beads of sweat forming on her lower back in anticipation. I began to blow a stream of air in the direction of her spine as I pulled her last ankle out of the suit that was once very tightly wedged between her beautiful legs. I lifted her bottoms completely off of her and turned to lay them in the beach bag behind me. As I did, I took a quick glimpse out into the ocean and noticed a figure poking out of the surface.

I squeezed my eyelids together to make out what/who it was, blocking out as much light from blinding my vision as I could. That's when I realized it was Miguel sitting on his surfboard, staring up at me and my wife. How long has he been there? I wondered. Is he looking at us or just daydreaming? It surely looked as though he was looking in this direction. Should I tell my wife? Should I cover her up or just assume he isn't paying attention?

"Hun, I think we have someone enjoying the view" I said reluctantly as I tried to make eye contact with him.

"What?!" My wife said in a hurry, spinning around to her back and closing her legs to cover her womanhood. "Where?!"

"It's that Miguel guy. Can't tell if he's looking at us though, what do you think?" I asked

Her head lifted up from the ground just enough to get a look at the ocean, "Oh Hun, I don't think he can see us from way out there. He's busy surfing anyways, don't you think he has to watch out for sharks and other creatures?" She prompted. "Besides, don't act like you don't mind an extra set of eyes checking me out."

She was right, the idea of a stranger we had never seen or met before watching me pleasure my wife did more than get me off. It was something I had masturbated thinking about plenty of times, often looking up videos online of other couples doing the same thing to fuel my fantasy. Doing it myself was 1,000,000 times hotter than pretending, the events that were transpiring in front of me were causing my cock to almost poke out of my thigh high, banana themed, bathing suit. "You know me too well" I said with a grin, "I think it's your turn to take my bottoms off then, huh?"

Our eyes locked into each other's, lust overwhelming every inch of our bodies. In one motion she went from laying on her back, to being back on her hands and knees. This time however, she was flipped the opposite way, with her head at the same level as my waist. She brought her hands up to the waistband of my trunks, sticking the tips of her fingers slightly in between them and my torso. The slight scratch from her wiggling her fingers into that position took my breath away in that instant as she proceeded to inch my trunks down. As they grew closer to the ground the bottom of my cock became exposed, begging to be freed. In one last effort, she pushed my bathing suit down to the ground, causing my dick to almost hit her in the chin as it stood at attention. There was a large bead of precum on the very tip of my head, the anticipation had taken its toll on me.

"Wow, I haven't seen your dick this hard in quite some time." She teased as she gripped the bottom of my shaft with her left hand. "What's got you so worked up, huh? You want to fuck me right here on the beach that bad, or are you horny because surfer boy over there may be watching?"

I chuckled, "Well I'd be lying if I said I don't want him to look. It would certainly be selfish of me to hide a body like this from the world, don't you think?" The feeling of her hand around my cock had me itching for more. I reached my hand behind her head to gesture her forward a little more. "Come on, let's make sure he thinks of you later when he's trying to go to bed."

As those words left my mouth it must have triggered an impulsive response in her brain. She instantly gripped onto me harder, extending her tongue outwards from her jaw.

"Is this what you want? Your hard cock in my warm mouth?" She said as she glided the tip of her tongue from the bottom of my rod, all the way up to the bubble of precum that had been begging to be tasted. The cum left a long thin strand attached to her tongue as she pulled back one last time to make eye contact with me.

12