All Comments on 'Entry into Sharing'

by JennyTools

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Murr-murr-meow... Your wife's pussy is really delicious, fragrant and slippery like a fish... I know for sure. I tried it the same evening when you fell asleep, cuckold...

(Cat Raul)

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Jenny, what a treasure to have you on board. This first effort was wonderfully well described. Your word crafting was excellent, altho a few glitches survived the Grammarly edits. They won't catch the problems when the new word you accidently created is a real word. Suggest you take the time to pass your next work by a free Volunteer Editor. (I volunteer, it would be great to contribute to such a fine writer's work.) This one begs for a continuation, she hasn't even become a Loving Wife yet. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another bitch and willing cuck nothing new or erotic. To disrespect yourself so much like these characters is very sad.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Fabulous. You are a fantastic writer please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mediocre at best and wrong category.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 2 years ago

Nice story. Should continue it.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

Excellent beginning.

Don't allow the Burn The Bitch trolls to chase you away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. I love the scene you have set. Please continue, I look forward to it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

1st story with your new pen name and you didnt improve at all. And shockingly you stuck to writing another really badly written shit story.

Shitty shouldnt be an aim in any hobby regardless of what it is. Leave that close you share with 26th and venture into the LGBTQ community, they'll welcome you with open arms. Maybe you'll find that special someone where you can welcome them with an open anus.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Loved story, suffer gets wife for sure. Prob knocks her up! Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An odd perspective of what is erotic. Good luck finding a woman who wants to be used to arouse you by arousing other men. And thanks for the effort.

kevin_55kevin_55over 2 years ago

Hot!

9 days left!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice piece off writing. Pity about the negative comments. To correct one anonymous comment, cuckoldry fits perfectly with Loving Wives. A woman who loves her husband can still enjoy sex with other men. And he can love her for it too. And be turned on by the 'competition' for her cunt, as long as she makes it clear she loves him and only him and will never get emotionally involved with anyone else.

This of course is different from a woman who disrespects her man, puts him down, has a full blown affair, or lies and cheats behind his back. That's where ditch the bitch comes in.

But Loving Wives can tease and play on their man's desire for them, with anything from flirting with another guy, to fucking him.Relax, enjoy the eroticism of the ride, unless you're too insecure to love her open sexuality.

JennyToolsJennyToolsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the support! I pay no mind to trolls, so let them comment! The story will be continued, just taking my time to make sure it’s what I want it to be. Stay tuned!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Anonymous, your comment below sums it up beautifully. I am going to copy and paste so that it gets read again.

Nice piece off writing. Pity about the negative comments. To correct one anonymous comment, cuckoldry fits perfectly with Loving Wives. A woman who loves her husband can still enjoy sex with other men. And he can love her for it too. And be turned on by the 'competition' for her cunt, as long as she makes it clear she loves him and only him and will never get emotionally involved with anyone else.

This of course is different from a woman who disrespects her man, puts him down, has a full blown affair, or lies and cheats behind his back. That's where ditch the bitch comes in.

But Loving Wives can tease and play on their man's desire for them, with anything from flirting with another guy, to fucking him.Relax, enjoy the eroticism of the ride, unless you're too insecure to love her open sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least he wasn't a cuckold. The comments of women can enjoy sex with men other than with their husband's. But I for sure would not tolerate. One of my best friends John found out that his wife Karen was cheating. Someone had sent him pictures of his wife and the guy with the address of the guy. He's had suspected that she was cheating but no proof. His 3 children were with him at the time and he came up with this idea. He took a marker and on their family picture circled his wife and put a question mark and sent it along with one of the pictures he received . He was surprised by the quick response that he received. They did remain together and she straightened up and became faithful again.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

It was hot! I DNK where the cuck comments are about. They were showing off in public, a hot genre in it's own right. Surfer dude was only a silent spectator.

Keep up the good stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot!! Looking forward to more, hopefully sharing with the surfer guy,and on to others later!: I shared my

wife many times and was the hottest sex both of us ever had!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous