Entry into Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes" I exclaimed in relief, "I'm so lucky to have a sexy wife like you, you know that?"

"hmmm" she pondered as she now was locked into a staring match with the end of my dick. "I think we are both a little lucky, don't you?"

Before I could respond she took me fully into her mouth. At first just the tip, making sure to wiggle the tongue ever so slightly at the bottom of the head. Then, gradually, down deeper. My wife gave excellent head. I think it was a combination of her velvety soft lips and tongue, as well as her enthusiasm behind doing it. She always seemed like she couldn't get enough of it into her mouth, grabbing my hips and thrusting me forward in hopes to get every inch inside of her. At this point she was in a full rhythm, milking my cock with her hand and mouth at the same time. At the top of every motion, she would jerk her head and hand to the side at the same time, creating a little extra sensation on the head of my cock. This made my toes curl in ecstasy as I looked straight up into the sun.

I was basking in the art that was a blow job from my gorgeous wife without even having to look. Every movement of the tongue followed by moans of pleasure from her. She was adept at making it seem like my cock tasted like the best thing she had ever eaten, drooling over every inch of it instinctively. I collected myself and swiveled my head back down to admire her. Her eyes were closed in dedication, one hand gripping me, and the other rubbing her clit. "You never seize to amaze me, you know that?" I said to her in awe. She acknowledged my words in the form of a tighter grip and louder moans.

I never thought our day at the beach would start off this way, I was almost positive I was going to waddle back into the hotel room with a sunburn and sweaty hair. I was halfway right in that assumption, my body starting to perspire from the heat that was my wife. I was growing hungry to be deeper inside of her, the head was amazing, but nothing could match the feeling of pounding her into an orgasm.

I glanced out into the ocean again, looking for Miguel. I was curious to see if he really was watching, or if he was merely staring into the distance in thought as he enjoyed his surf. Within a second of looking out into the water I spotted him, this time about 10 feet closer. I could easily see his intentions now. As I described earlier, Miguel was wearing nothing but a speedo to cover up his surfer like body, which left a lot to be seen to the people on the beach. The only thing you couldn't see before, was his cock. Between then and now something changed because there he sat, same as before, only this time I could see that he had his manhood gripped firmly in his hand. His eyes fixated at the sight of my wife taking my cock into her mouth.

Holy shit, was this guy really so bold as to jerk it in the open like that? I mean I would have been horny enough to touch myself too if I were him, only I probably would have stayed below the surface to remain discreet. He had no such idea, boldly running his hand up and down his shaft as if he wanted to be seen.

I tapped my wife on the shoulder, pointing over in his direction. She did a double take, not sure if what she saw was real. As she pulled my dick out of her mouth, she began to utter words I did not expect, "Fuck me right now, I want him to watch." She positioned herself in such a manner that her head was facing the ocean, and her ass was back to the umbrella. I could tell she positioned herself this way as to get a good look at what our friend was doing. I obliged and made my way behind her, cock glistening with my wife's spit. Her pussy was swollen and there was a coating of cum around the edge of her opening.

"Holy fuck you're so wet right now" I exclaimed, pressing my head into her clit and rubbing it up and down. I brought my cock up towards the cream coated entryway and pressed firmly into her. It didn't take much force for her pussy to swallow my whole cock, the coating of her cum making it glide in with ease. She let out a gasp as I pressed my pelvis outward, making sure that every bit of my was inside of her before I started motioning my hips in and out.

"Ohhh baby, your dick feels so good inside of me" she shouted, loud enough for Miguel to hear. "Please fuck me harder."

I reached my right hand up in the air, bringing it down with a decent amount of force to smack her ass. Immediately after leaving my handprint on her right asscheek. I brought my hand up to her top, undoing the knot that was holding her breasts in place. Once the knot was loose, I grabbed the last remaining article of clothing from her body, this time just throwing it behind me. Our bodies were meeting at a fierce pace at this point, your ass making a loud clap each time it connected with my hips. I had a great view of what was going on in front of me at his point. My wife bent over thrusting herself into me with the intent of making my knees quiver, and a stranger off in the distance who was now full-blown masturbating. His glare was piercing through my wife's soul, the look of an animal hunting its prey is what his intentions resembled most.

"You like getting him off? I'm sure he hasn't seen a woman like you in quite some time. I think we should give him a little bit better of a view, don't you?" Before she could answer I wrapped my hands around the front of her throat, gesturing her body upwards so that her breasts were clearly visible to all in front of us. I started thrusting more aggressively, each stroke making sure that my balls smack hard into her clit.

"I'm going to cum, please don't stop." She whispered.

I wasn't planning on it; believe me I didn't want this moment to ever end. As my cock thrust all the way in, and all the way out of her warmth her moans grew louder and louder. I could feel her whole body tightening up as she brought her hands up to my arms. She was clenching my forearms harder than she does when we fly an airplane as her orgasm took over her whole

body. "OHHH FUCK IM CUMMING "

"Fuck yes baby, cum all over this dick." I grunted. Her pussy gripped me tighter, coating me from top to bottom with her cum. You could see a layer of cream start to build up at the base of my dick, this made me groan in arousal. As horny as I got at the thought of someone watching, making my wife climax brought me to the edge like nothing else. I pulled out, feeling my orgasm approaching gradually. "Climb on top of me, show him how good you can ride" I demanded as I lied on my back.

Without saying a word, she proceeded to straddle me with her feet planted firmly on the ground. Her ass was facing out towards our guest, intentionally I presumed, as she began to lower herself onto me. This was by far my favorite position as it allowed me to go deeper into my wife than any other. The view for Miguel had to be perfect because my wife had a perfectly round ass to compliment her tight pussy. After the initial entry she placed her hands on my chest for support, allowing her to move at a much faster pace. The feeling of her ass slamming into my torso sent vibrations through my balls, causing me to extend my feet outward in pleasure. "Oh my god, you are going to make me cum if you don't slow it down" I protested, powerless to her.

"Good, I want you to cum inside of me" she said, slamming her body into me with more force than before.

"Are you sure? "I asked hesitantly. My wife was VERY against all of that, the thought of a pregnancy tainting her bright future made her anxious and I respected that. So why now? Was it because we had someone watching and she wanted to put on a show? I had no objections to her request, I was just curious.

"Please, fill my pussy up baby. It's been too long since I've felt you shoot into me." She said to me in lust.

When she said that, an animalistic behavior took over me. I needed to cum inside my wife, I needed to orgasm with my cock still surrounded by her warmth. I pulled her down to me by the back of her neck, locking my lips with hers. She let her legs slide back, allowing the soles of her feet to now face upward and lied there with me still inside of her. I grabbed both of her arms, still passionately locked into a kiss, and placed them behind her back to restrain her from taking control. I scooted my body down ever so slightly and planted my feet onto the beach towel.

Without hesitation, I thrusted my pelvis upward into her. My pelvis was what was slapping her clit now, and my balls were bumping into her ass with each gyration. "I'm so close" I whispered keeping the same rhythm I had initially. She said nothing, I could tell she was on the brink of one herself. As I pounded harder and faster, I could feel my knees growing weaker. I was at the edge, biting my lip to get a few extra pumps out so that she could climax again.

I let out a huge sigh of relief as my cock started pulsating inside of her, "Ohhhh fuckkkkk" My whole body was locked up as I could feel my balls empty out inside of her.

"Ohhhh your cum feels so warm inside of me" she shouted, having came for the second time.

My thrusts grew slower, exhaustion took over my whole body. I could feel my cum dripping down her pussy, covering me more and more with each gentle stroke.

As we lie there, chest to chest, still connected with each other at the hip, we took a minute to catch our breath and enjoy the moment. In that instant, I had almost forgotten the events that had just transpired. My wife was truly the woman of my dreams, her beauty and elegance were not her only qualities. She was kind, she worked hard at everything she wanted in life, and she was as sharp as they come. She was the definition of the full package, she was everything I could ever ask for in a partner. I often get lost in her eyes, forgetting what's going on around me, this was indeed one of those times.

I just took my wife in front of a stranger. Not only that, but I came inside of her for the first time since before we were married. What was going to happen next? Do we just act like it never happened and enjoy our beach day? Before I could say anything to my wife, I noticed Miguel out of the corner of my eye walking back towards the resort, surfboard in.

12