Entwined and Enraptured Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kesh continued to stare off into space, quietly talking to himself while running over every possible variable he could think of in his head. His voice picked up in note here and there with an 'indeed' or an 'oh, and also that'. Kala watched him, a little surprised at first, but she soon found herself unable to stop smiling - more accurately, beaming - at the distracted prince in front of her.

She had seen - more accurately, spied - him doing this many times before and had often found it rather charming.

"Yes, that should be fine, keeper Kala," Kesh finally responded properly, with a slight nod. As much as her request caught him a bit by surprise, he was already trusting her plenty by being taken in as her consort; a position as advisor felt rather tame in comparison.

Kala nodded in acknowledgement.

"Excellent, now onto more entertaining matters," Kala smiled. "My prince has earned himself a small reward."

She held the index finger she'd been touching herself with up to Kesh's lips. It dripped profusely, lathered in a thick coat of her moistness.

"Taste," she commanded.

Kesh practically lept forwards at the word, taking her finger in his mouth and soaking most of the liquid in immediately. Swirling her finger around with her tongue he reveled in the flavor, his body growing overwhelmed again with that intense sense of purpose and place; a place he was enjoying being put into more and more. He licked fervently, running his tongue up and down to get every drop, kissing it softly with his lips when he knew he had gotten as much as he could. He continued kissing it for several minutes as Kala watching him, pleased, till she finally spoke.

"That's enough, stay," Kala commanded.

Kesh stopped, pulling back into a reserved position, his hands on his ankles.

Kala reset her dress before turning around and collecting her things. She sealed her satchel and bound it across her waist again, finally throwing on her coat. Adjusting herself, she began walking towards the doorway, much to Kesh's alarm. He was hesitant to disobey her by moving; he shut his eyes and steeled himself for a rather embarrassing encounter with Deneb.

To his relief he heard the shuffling of papers and realized she was simply collecting the documents on the floor. He heard a sigh.

"What a brat I've gotten my hands on, dropping things everywhere and making others pick them up for him," he heard her mumble as she walked back, placing the papers on the table carefully. Kesh watched the sway of her gorgeous body before daring a wry grin as she turned back around to look at him; Kala matched the grin with her own promptly.

"My my, a bit of attitude for me is it?" she said with a chuckle. "Well, I guess I'll be maintaining this mark for now then; hope you don't have to focus on anything else for the rest of the day." She said playfully, ruffling Kesh's hair as she did. The proximity of his face to the mark led to a wash of strong, lurid emotions in his mind again; she was right, he wasn't going to be able to push down his arousal for a while.

"Get dressed, sweet prince," Kala ordered in a carefree tone. "I'm sure that dutiful advisor of yours is probably a bit worried by now, so we'd best give him the news."

"Umm, alright my keeper but, what about-" Kesh let go of his ankle, touching the collar around his neck.

"What about it?" Kala replied, smiling. "Your tunic has more than enough coverage to keep it hidden."

Kesh blushed, feeling the gem underneath her fingers. He was too embarrassed to admit how much he liked it; she had given it to him herself, and that sense of belonging was oddly warm and fulfilling.

He stood up, reaching at his waist to tuck his still throbbing cock back inside his leggings.

"Oh and no touching the little prince tonight, is that understood?" Kala commanded assertively. "I will know if you disobey me, and I assure you your punishment for that will not be enjoyable."

Kesh was a bit taken aback. He was had admittedly been thinking about how to vent these sensations and was looking forward to some personal time for that tonight. Now it seems he will have to deal with visions of Kala all evening with no respite.

"Yes, keeper Kala," Kesh responded promptly, getting himself presentable.

"And it will be advisor Kala around everyone else," she said softly, walking up to Kesh and placing her hand against his face again.

Her thumb parted his lips, spreading them and caressing them affectionately. Kesh's eyes grew heavy once again; he did nothing to resist her as she stared into them possessively.

She bent over slightly, lowering her head towards his as she pressed her lips against his cheek, kissing it deeply. Her free arm wrapped around his waist, her powerful figure pulling him in gently as she held him close. Kesh leaned into her; his face pressed against her breast, while his hands instinctively wrapped around her waist in return.

"I assure you; you'll have plenty of opportunities to call me that from now on," she whispered quietly, smiling as she looked down at him. She parted her hug carefully, giving his cheek one final caress with her hand before she began walking towards the chamber exit.

Kesh stood there for a moment, firmly flustered. He wrapped his robe around himself tightly, making sure the front of his leggings was well covered before collecting the documents off the table and walking after her.

---------------

As the two of them reached the door Kesh led the way outside, an act which proved to be quite the stroke of luck given the chaotic scene in front of him.

At least a dozen knights in full plate armor were arrayed around the entrance. Some held their shields aloft with swords poised while others hoisted even more fearsome spears and bows with their arrows half-cocked. The air was thick with combat enchantments, their power oozing out of the knight's armor and weaponry. There was a sudden groan and the sound of something hitting the floor to Kesh's right; he caught a glance of a giant ball of fabric rolling around on the floor.

In front of the knights, two figures were having a rather animated - and one-sided - argument; a well-dressed attractive woman, who looked to be in her late twenties, was waving her arms at Deneb. The poor advisor looked significantly diminished, as if he wanted to implode just to get away from her. As the magical seals silencing the room faded away, the rather cacophonous noise of the hall rushed in; a mix of clanking armor, barking sergeants and of course the pair arguing at the front.

"And you just let her walk in with the prince, alone?" the woman shouted at Deneb, practically screaming. "A suspicious woman walks into the castle, the only one who claimed to know her was that daft old bat Benning, and you just-"

She paused, suddenly noticing the now open door. Practically everyone in the room was frozen in place, staring at Kesh. Kesh in return was scanning the room, his head turning from side to side, bewildered; the energy of the situation almost made him want to go back inside the meeting room.

Kesh noticed that the ball of fabric on the floor was one of his rather rotund court magicians, Meister Wedmore. A quick guess as to why he was there led to a rather prompt realization as to why everyone was so worked up as Kesh connected all the dots; the sun seemed to be setting now and it was rather bright when they'd gone in, the room was locked and sealed with rather powerful magic, Meister Wedmore had been ordered to try and unlock the door from this side and the knights had been deployed on the presumption that something had happened to him inside the meeting chamber given how long they'd been in there.

The woman eating Deneb alive was his elder sister, Princess Ive. And her prompt look of shock was rather quickly turning back into an expression of rage.

"You," she shouted, pointing a finger at Kesh. "You have some nerve."

She began to march over towards Kesh. She was halfway to him - and Kesh was halfway towards shielding his face from a slap - when she paused; her gaze shifted from Kesh to somewhere behind and above him. He turned slightly to see that Kala had stepped out from behind the door, a picturesque smile of proper etiquette on her face. She stepped from behind Kesh gracefully and gave his sister an elegant bow.

"My apologies, your highness, for keeping your brother for so long under such suspicious circumstances," she spoke quickly yet without a hint of disrespect, keeping her head bowed slightly.

"Unfortunately our discussion regarding the mines contract required more time and privacy than we had originally anticipated," she added promptly as she raised her head to look at her.

The Princess's expression changed to that of surprise abruptly.

That had been the key word for defusing this situation as quickly as possible; Kesh had a feeling Kala had quickly added the word 'mines' in just for that effect. There were few things more critical to the country than those mines, so if there would be any discussion that warranted this much time and secrecy at present it was obviously going to be a matter related to that.

The princess paused, her expression softening to a frown. She reached up and pinched her nose, folding her other hand across her chest.

"My apologies for that display just now," she muttered, rather loudly. "As well as for all of-"

She waved her hands at the scene around them. The knights were exchanging looks with each other, their expressions hidden under their helmets, while Meister Wedmore was being helped up onto his feet by one of his assistants. Deneb looked as if he'd been bestowed a miracle and seemed - rather appropriately - in the middle of a small prayer.

"So," she finally muttered, regaining her posture and clearing her throat. She glared at Kesh. "Everything is fine, then?"

Kesh nodded several times in succession. He smiled at his sister; she continued to glare at him.

"Well, you heard him you lot," she turned around towards the small crowd, snapping her fingers at them. "Disperse."

The knights cleared out, a couple of them muttering about how they'd been interrupted from a good afternoon of whoring for nothing. Meister Wedmore seemed to have sprained his back; he limped away with two apprentices on both sides of him supporting him.

"Not you," the princess spoke suddenly. The recipient of her scorn was, of course, Deneb; he had tried to make a discrete exit with the rest. He bowed politely and walked over to the small group that remained.

"My apologies, I'm afraid both my advisor and brother aren't the most apt when it comes to protocol," the princess said loudly, bowing slightly towards Kala.

"I assure you, this will not be happening again," she glared at Deneb and Kesh, her gaze jumping between them.

Kala bowed again slightly.

"In both of theirs defense, the insistence on privacy was entirely my request," she replied politely. "I hope you can find it within you to forgive them, your highness."

The princess smiled, rather humorlessly.

"No matter," she continued. "So, this matter regarding the mines-"

"Forgive me your highness, but I'm afraid that there are a few matters outside the castle walls that I must attend to immediately before dark," Kala interjected, glancing at the reddish orange light coming in through the windows with a look of genuine concern, bowing slightly yet again. "There were a few rather important medical matters that I was asked to provide assistance with, which I'd unfortunately lost track of given the nature of our discussion."

"Though I will see if I can return later in the evening as soon as said matters are cleared, so that we may discuss everything in detail," She finished, another disarming smile ready on her face. "My apologies again for this haste."

The princess looked like she was about to say something about that rather obvious excuse, but she restrained herself at the last moment. She glanced at Kesh.

"Erm, would you perhaps be interested in joining us for dinner then?" Kesh muttered out promptly. "I believe I can brief both my sister and Deneb on the gist of things by then."

Princess Ive leaned back slightly, blinking in surprise.

Kala smiled warmly, narrowing her eyes at Kesh.

"Of course, your highness," she replied, batting her eyelashes at him. Kesh blushed, an embarrassed smile appearing on his face.

Both the princess and Deneb watched this scene with a fair amount of bewilderment. The princess sighed quietly.

"Very well then," Princess Ive finally said softly, a bit defeated by the evenings events. "Till then."

Kala bowed once more. She began walking towards the gates, her strides long and quick.

The princess seemed poised to question Kesh further yet was once again thrown off by the sight of him staring after the druidess as she walked away, his face firmly flushed red, a rather childish grin on his face. She was about to collect herself and interrogate him properly when he passed her the documents he'd been holding in his hand.

"I'd like to go rest and prepare for tonight," he said softly; he bowed slightly towards his sister and excused himself, promptly shuffling off towards the stairs to his room.

The Princess stared at him for a moment as he walked away, but her gaze was quickly drawn towards the papers in her hand. The royal stamp on its front threw off its hues of indigo and teal.