Just a Little Help

Story Info
Jake's busty neighbor Alina asks him for a favor.
3.1k words
4.14
28.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very tiring night, Jake was coming back home from the hospital after an exhausting night shift at his job, he just wanted to get home, have a quick breakfast, and go to bed.

He arrived home and parked the car, he lived in a nice neighborhood. Being a doctor, even if one in his 28s, allowed him to earn quite a good sum of money even if the shifts were very demanding and long. He turned off the podcast he was listening to on the drive home and picked up his night bag that somehow seemed so much heavier than it had been at the beginning of the shift, he got out of the car and finally made his way toward his apartment.

Jake had started living in this new city without his longtime girlfriend ever since he got accepted for his residency and had to move. He would have gone to visit her the evening after a good sleep and a shower to prepare him for the one and a half hour drive.

He was finally in front of his door and was about to insert the key into the lock to enter, when someone spoke behind him

"Hi Jake, how is it going today?".

He turned around to see Alina, his next-door neighbor, she was about 30-31, slightly older than him, about 5'7'', dirty blond hair with a cute face, she had blue eyes and was wearing highliner even if it was 8.30am on a Saturday morning, but what stood out the most about her was that she very had big breasts. She was definitely more of a curvy girl, but you could tell that she had been athletic earlier in life, maybe she had been in gymnastic or something similar.

Alina was wearing jeans with a white tank top and a dark blue light sweater that opened in the front making room for her prominent boobs to stick out through the tank top, showing the outline of the bra she was wearing.

"Ehi! it's all good, just a bit tired, how are you doing?" replied Jake trying not to look down at her breasts.

In the 4 months that Jake had lived there Alina and him had just made small talk in the hallway and all he knew about her was that she worked strange hours, and she was apparently very successful with guys since she changed at least 3 boyfriends since he moved in.

"I'm doing ok, sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you had a toolbox that I could borrow since my lamp and shelf broke and I really need to fix them" she asked smiling.

"Yeah, I have something, I'm not a super handy guy, but I got the basic stuff, come in" said Jake trying very hard not to lower his sight onto her chest, which was a very trying task seen their size.

Jake and Alina entered the apartment.

"Would you like a coffee? I was about to make myself one" Jake asked politely while he was looking for his toolbox in the living room closet.

"Yes please, I would love one" answered Alina.

"Found it!" exclaimed jake lifting the small toolbox in the air and moving towards the kitchen.

Jake made the coffee and served it on the kitchen counter, as Alina sat right across from him, Jake was having a really hard time looking anywhere else but at her big breasts that were sticking out from her tank top stretching its fabric forward.

"Are you leaving today to go visit your girlfriend?" asked Alina.

"Yeah, I'm resting for a little bit and then I'm going to be on my way, what about you? Do you have plans with your boyfriend this weekend?"

"Oh no, we've actually broke up yesterday, the only plan that I have this weekend is to get my lamp and shelf fixed" Alina said while taking a big sip of the coffee.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, I hope you're doing ok".

"It's ok I broke up with him, I was getting bored, he could never have" Alina finished her coffee smiling, put down her cup on the counter and laid her hand over her right boob on the part of the tank top that was stretched by her bra. Jake's eyes involuntarily followed her hands and as soon as his eyes rested on her boobs he felt a pulse, and all the tiredness from the night shift came back seemingly all at once, he was tired and the world outside his field of vision and the sound of Alina's voice felt very far away.

"The problem with this break-up is that he was the handy man, so now I need to find someone that will replace him" Alina kept going with a smile that Jake could partially notice with his peripheral vision and looked a lot like a devious smirk.

Jake couldn't do much but to keep listening to her. His tiredness was catching up to him the more he looked at the bumps in her tank top.

"You know, it's always been pretty easy for me to find new guys to do me any favor after I let someone go" Alina kept going and while she was talking, she took off her sweater showing off a lot more skin, revealing her deep cleavage that was under the sweater. As soon as she brought her arms down, making her boobs bounce under the tank top, Jake felt another pulse, a stronger one, going through his body. Jake's outside world got even further away than before and he felt tired that his body was impossible to move, like it was frozen as his eyes were glued to her incredible cleavage.

Alina kept going "I always know who is interested, they are all the same, you know?" she asked Jake who was having a really hard time following what she was saying and was only able to answer "yes" in a low voice.

"Ever since I was in high school it has been easy making guys doing what I want them to do, they make me happy and I give them something in return" Alina said while slowly shimming her shoulders from side to side so that her boobs moved and jiggled in the same way "and I think you want to do what I want, don't you Jake?"

Jake was completely lost in her alluring voice and the sight of her tits jiggling made the outside world so far away that he was just agreeing with her and nodding without really understanding what she was saying, he was completely mesmerized by the movement of her breasts.

"So Jake you are discovering how nice it is to stare at my tits, how they make you want to agree with me, how it makes you want to do what I say, because as long as you do what I say you get to keep staring" Alina's voice had turned into a more sultry version of what it was before and Jake was still lost, only able to answer "yes, you are right", but the conversation was taking a weird turn, he was agreeing with her, but what Alina had just said made the distance between him and the outside world closer, he felt like his tiredness was lifting a little bit, he felt like something was off, something was wrong, but then Alina put her hands under her boobs and lifted them up letting them fall again, making them jiggle and bounce.

Again, Jake felt a pulse spreading from her huge bosom that made that distance grow again, he was back to being frozen, heavy and unable to look away from her cleavage.

"See Jake, my boobs have this effect on men, even when they are covered up. They make them more agreeable and make them want to do whatever I say. Just stare at them, think about how nice they must feel, how agreeable they make you, how you would do anything to see them, how you would do anything for me just to stare at my hypnotic tits, because they make you feel good, they arouse you more than anything you've ever seen"

"Yes, I would do anything for you, so aroused..." Jake was completely mesmerized, his cock was beginning to grow in his pants, he didn't understand what was going on, he just wanted to stare; stare and agree with Alina, he saw her huge breasts getting closer and closer, her hand caressing his left cheek and... bzzt... bzzt.

Something went off in his pocket, his phone was buzzing, the outside world came crashing into him, all his tiredness felt lifted, and his thoughts came back, but he couldn't remember what he and Alina were talking about, but the whole situation felt off.

He checked his phone, there were a couple messages from Sarah, his girlfriend, asking if he was already at home safe, and the time he was going to leave in the afternoon.

"Uh, sorry Alina, I guess I'm more tired than I realized. You can keep the toolbox for as much as you need. I should probably get some rest" with that Jake got up and walked her to the door.

"I'm sorry Jake, can I just use your bathroom, then I'll get out of your hair" said Alina when they reached the door.

"Yeah sure" Jake agreed and when Alina closed the door, he realized that he had a hard on through his jeans, he went to the kitchen sink to splash some water in his face, but images of Alina's cleavage kept coming up in his mind, sending waves down to his still hard cock.

He sat down to answer the texts, his head still confused, why was he suddenly aroused, he couldn't really remember what Alina and him were just talking about and images of her deep cleavage kept going through his head.

He heard the door of the bathroom open in the other room, he lifted his head off the phone and around the corner came Alina, but she had taken off her tank top, she was wearing only her jeans and her black bra.

Jake was shocked as he looked at her and her massive boobs just covered by the black bra "what are you doing?"

Alina smiled "look at me Jake" and then he felt another pulse coming from her tits, his body froze again, and he couldn't look away from her, from her tits.

"You see, I've always had this power, my tits are hypnotic, no man can resist them, for as much as they try, everyone eventually falls for them. Now that I let my last boyfriend go, I need a replacement, I've had my eyes on you for a while, you're a doctor, you make good money, you cook. So, I think I'll have you as my next boyfriend and slave."

"What are you talking about?" asked Jake in shock, but still not able to move, eyes glued to her prominent and alluring chest.

"My hypnotic tits can send hypnotic waves to whoever looks at them, and if that person is aroused by them, it works even better, like on you. On you they were working so well that they could hypnotize you without even being exposed, but then your phone went off, I can't let you go so I'm finishing the job with the big guns."

"Why are you doing this to me, this is wrong, I have a girlfriend, we're engaged, you can't just..."

Alina smiled evilly "of course I can, all of that doesn't matter, in just a little bit you won't even remember that you are engaged, only I will matter to you".

Another pulse came from her boobs and went through Jake's body, making his cock throb and his mind lose focus.

Jake was feeling his mind slipping away, but he was realizing the gravity of the situation. Before, he wasn't aware of Alina's explanation, but now he needed to resist, he couldn't just forget Sarah, their engagement, their life together. He had to get away, make a run for it, maybe lock himself in the bedroom and make her leave.

As jake's mind was racing with all these thoughts he saw Alina reach behind her back to unclasp her bra.

He had to look away, with one very big effort he managed to take his gaze off her tits and looked at the ceiling.

"Alina, I really need you to go now, all of this is wrong and you need to leave!" Jake said very sternly, his head raised to the ceiling.

"Oh, wow resistance, I haven't seen this in a while, it must be really important for you to keep you free will then" said Alina in a mocking tone "well, you did manage to look away from my boobs, and that is no easy feat, looks like you are way tougher than I thought. It's a nice try, but it won't help you."

Jake was still looking at the ceiling he was about to tell her again to leave that it was over when...

"Look at me. Now, Jake" Alina's sultry voice resonated through his body and his cock that was growing in his pants. "Lower your head and look at me".

Jake was caught off guard, he thought he was out of trouble when he managed to look at the ceiling. Alina's voice felt like an order too compelling not to obey.

Jake lowered his head and he saw, first, Alina's pretty face smiling in a seductive way, her piercing, deep blue eyes fixed on him, and then, as he lowered his head some more, his gaze went back to her breasts that were pushed out and looked even bigger, because her hands were behind her back to unclasp her bra.

As soon as his head came to a halt and his gaze was back on her breasts, her bra came falling down exposing her naked tits. Another pulse. But this time the pulse was actually visible, a pink pulse of light expanded from her tits and everything faded away, all of Jake's thoughts were being pushed out of his head.

"Look at my hypnotic tits Jake, lose yourself in them, they are your world, nothing else matters now, only my tits matter, they control your thoughts, your will, you just want to obey my words"

Alina was rolling her huge boobs in her hands and Jake couldn't keep his eye off them, only able to say "yes, I want to obey you".

Alina kept talking while walking towards Jake "you are falling in love with my tits, and falling in love with me, nothing else matter, you want to obey me, you want to be my slave" at the word "slave" another pulse of pink light came out of Alina's tits.

Jake fell backwards onto the couch, his erection was straining in his pant, his eyes glued to her tits.

"Yes, I want to serve you"

"You want to be mine, mine alone, you will do whatever I tell you and you won't be able to resist me anymore" Alina kept going in the same assertive tone as when she had ordered him to look down from the ceiling "lower your pants for me, slave".

"Yes" Jake couldn't do anything else but obey her and opened his fly exposing his hard cock.

Alina smiled "now slave I'm going to claim your body" with that Alina slid Jake's cock between her boobs and started to slide up and down his shaft.

"Your control over your body will belong to me and will respond only to my command" Jake's arousal grew to an unbearable point as he finally came on her tits.

For the first time in the last 5 minutes Jake took his gaze away from Alina's boobs and looked at her face.

Jake's thoughts were coming back after his orgasm, but his body was frozen he couldn't move.

"Now your body belongs to me slave, it only responds to my boobs. It is mine to command" said Alina in a triumphant tone.

With some of his thoughts back Jake was able to speak "what did you do Alina? I cheated on Sarah"

"I think it's finally time we fix this fixation you have with Sarah and your engagement. You belong to me now, you are my slave, and you just want to serve me, your mistress, your only love" another pink pulse of light came out of Alina's breasts.

"Rise" said Alina looking at Jake's dick and it obeyed her, it got hard again.

"Now, I want you to start pushing all of the memories of your life before being my slave down to your cock" said Alina while sliding off her pants and taking off her panties.

Jake's shaft grew harder as he felt his memories starting to fade gradually.

Alina lowered herself on Jake's shaft and slid his cock inside her.

"Look at my tits" Jake's eyes went back to being glued to her amazing breasts that she was pushing together with her hands, and a pink pulse of light invested him, making his cock throb.

"Now it's time to claim your soul as well Jake. You'll be mine and you won't remember anything before me, after I've claimed your soul, you'll belong to me completely, I will be your mistress, your goddess, your sole purpose in life, you will only love me and you will want to serve and obey me."

With that Alina started riding him slowly at first and then accelerating the pace, her hypnotic tits started to bounce as Jake got even more mesmerized by their motion.

"Since I already own your body, you won't be able to cum until all your memories and all of your will is ready to be drained you understand?" said Alina while riding him.

"Alina, please, you don't have to do this" said Jake almost in desperation, feeling his thoughts and ability to resist her fading out of his head and his cock starting to throb inside her, unable to look away from her huge, beautiful tits.

"Tell me Jake, who am I?" said Alina while smirking at him as a pulse of pink light for her huge breast invested him.

"You're my mistress" said Jake while he started to moan, as he felt the pressure building in his cock.

"Who are you then?"

"I'm your slave"

"Very well then, you are in love with me right jake?"

"I am in love with... no, I am in love with..."

"Cum slave, give your soul to me, become mine forever" the strongest pulse of pink light yet invested Jake as he came inside his mistress.

"Aaaah, yes mistress!!" Jake came, his eyes fixed on his new mistress' huge boobs glazing over.

"You are in love with me slave, only me" said Alina in an assertive voice, smiling evilly.

"I love you mistress, only you".

Jake's eyes were fixed on his new mistress' breasts, he was her slave and loved her deeply. There was no one else in his life more important than her.