Envelopment

Story Info
Warmest welcome to a new life.
2.8k words
3.92
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook all over. Told myself to be the one who first gets up. Aunt Jill had gone back in the house. She did tell me Ellie was certain to try and get me to do only what Ellie wanted, and I was to not let Ellie do everything she said if I did not want. Aunt Jill had now washed her hands as I guessed she rinsed dishes from the delicious lemon cakes with tea. So I had no excuse, but there I continued to sit, preferring Ellie catch my hints. I'd never done... things with another, as it became clear she was interested in we two doing. All I had to do, so I kept telling myself, is to politely yet firmly inform Ellie I had to go to my room. Please. I was tired: all day flying across the country, trying to sleep on the plane, but simply too excited; yes I was still excited, for innumerable reasons. Jet-lag was new to me.

Please. Please back off, Ellie. So I would tell her if she but tried to once more push me -- or I suppose in this case it is better to say Pull; slowly reel me into doing what I by now could not pretend ignorance of, but, thank you Ellie but I am looking forward to meeting those beautiful boys at the beach.

In the meantime, tomorrow would quickly come and I had so much to get to know and begin. Did we not have many tomorrows ahead for us to become acquainted? Was she really so insistently hungry to take me to her room or invite herself to mine? Could she not empathize with my first hours in a brand new world? That I had never tasted this climate flavor before, felt this moisture in the air? And I barely had a few minutes before sunset?

But there I sat. Not resisting. I did not speak up. It was enough, more than enough, overwhelming, to register this reality in the form of this other girl my age of nearing nineteen, all but swarming all over me as though already conquered and taken as her possession. So I only sat frozen. Yet I was hardly still, or my heart could not at all stay still, as it had already raced into the nearest future, that is, later in this night, we would no longer be sitting at this outside table. But we would be together. Naked? I would be naked with this other girl? Even this skimpy nightie she had insisted I wear? It would be off?

While sitting like a frightened rabbit, I sought fresher strength with my independent voice, and reached for topical words that might act as cold spray sprinkles in Ellie's face; mentioning while spending a broad gaze at the surroundings of my new residence that it didn't seem right for Aunt Jill to not have a servants if not several servants.

Ellie's facile verbal swatting away of my observation as anything that could possibly derail her intentions... as though pointing out that yes beach sand is sandy, she said, "She does, actually, have servants. We do. We call on them as needed. The chauffeur who delivered you to our doorstep, he is one. You will meet them all soon enough. Carmela. Hmmmm. Carmela. I might have to get tough with her just to get her to keep her hands off of you."

My frowning blush triggered her little victory smile.

The other thing that happened while I sat there and tried to use words; as Ellie replied, she'd swung her legs so she straddled the bench and she could snuggle next to me so her middle abutted the side of my hip. Her right hand reached for my hair and her other found mine which I'd set in my lap. She did not treat my lap as my personal space but more like her space, and slipped her fingers between mine as though we were to never remain apart for longer than this length. I could not accuse her of being forceful; or as forceful as she needed to be, which was with no real force. It was more or less envelopment. Her lips were close to my ear and I still simply sat there.

She exerted more firmness in her clasp of my hand, whether to help settle my anxiety or to feast on it I never had the chance to ask; what most mattered to me at that moment was the empty teacup in front of me and the fountain somewhere down one of these garden paths that made its watery music, and that Ellie wanted to, and would, have her way with me, which was the sexual way; it would happen. Tonight. Sex. With me. Sex. I was this close to sex experience with another girl. This girl next to me. And tonight meant tomorrow's repeat.

As though she could read my mind, she used the comforting tone she'd used when we stood together, before coming to have teas and cakes with Auntie; because even then I understood her intentions, the word Sex growing larger in my imagination; that moment of realizing, This girl intends to have sex with me. She knew I'd caught on; that I was nervous. She had said, "you are far away from anyone who will condemn you. And I know you're sort of afraid... no not sort of."

Now here at the outside table as the young night grew a little longer, her manner was as then. Ever so gently pried my hand I tried to keep glued to my lap and like I was her doll, set it atop the table, keeping it there as she scooted even closer and planted her wet lips against my neck. A dab of her tongue raised ripples and made me aware that I would leave a wet stain on the seat.

I can say now what I couldn't see then: in the most hidden niche within me, I knew both of us took a delicious kind of delight in my fear of what was to come. I could not pinpoint the concept of attraction to her sureness, that she would navigate everything. I need only agree to get on board. And let come what may.

"Once we begin, after tonight, we will begin to really have incredible fun. We will make each other feel so good. Every day."

I'd not even noticed she'd taken her hand from mine until it settled near my knee and progressed until I both felt and heard her fingertips meet my slit which she showed with a slow upward sweep were puffy and slippery, and most responsive to her touch. She pulled me tighter against her and skipped with her wet lips around my neck and my jaw and my ears as she continued to swish her fingertips along those wet pussy lips. I had to shift my grip to the edge of the table lest I shatter the teacup.

"When you understand you now belong to me," she took her swishing finger off my pussy to ease my hem high enough so I knew I was now exposed, "you will see the fun we'll have now is a preview. Appetizer."

She caused me to focus all my attentions on the pleasure her fingers produced between my legs; how I responded with drips down her fingers.

"Do you want to cum?"

I couldn't speak. I was on the brink.

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

I nodded. Yes I did. I wanted her to do this to me all night. I wanted this all the time. And I wanted it to be okay.

"Then we will go to my room. Will you join me in my room?"

She withdrew her touch and her fingers were at my lips.

"Let's go to my room. Yes?"

She helped me up and rejoined my hand in hers except now her hand was slippery because of what she'd done with me; before continuing, she halted us and directed me to note where we'd sat and there were two telltale patches of dampness.

But when we reached the top of the stairs and were about to enter Ellie's room, I pulled back in panic. She did not pursue me. Merely said she would be in her room. Midnight was yet over an hour away. Plenty of time for us to be in our respective beds. When I was ready, I was to come of my own volition. Join her in her room, she would welcome me as bed mate.

Just before we would part ways for the time being, she retook my attention.

"I think you might want to know something. Auntie will shortly retire. Probably doing her nightly toiletries now. She is a light sleeper and one of her few rules here is to not make such noise as to disturb her sleep. If you insist on making yourself cum without me, and you happen to allow a squeal too much volume..."

Now that she provided cause for me to pause my fear-fraught escape to my room, she grabbed my hand and said she wanted to show me something, which meant we were going back down the stairs. She guided me through a hall and into a room and a specific wall. Two paddles. Practically little more than long thick boards with enough handle for holding. On one I made out Ellie. The other... chills poured down my back, coated my legs... Burned in the wood as Ellie's name was burned in the wood: my name. Alongside each paddle was a small whiteboard, one titled Ellie's and the other, yes, for me. Ellie's side was marked like the five lines with the slash, many crossed out, but the last sitting snug in a circle. Mine was as expected, empty.

Wait. No. Two? Two marks? Already? What had I done?'

"You will find out soon enough. Now shall we go to my room? Pick up where your resistance threw us off?"

No amount of preparation could match the first touch of her tongue to my belly, while her fingers brushed up and down my slit, telling the universe of its increasing wetness. Ellie had taken my hands, holding them to the bed, so while I did slip one free, the yelp flew out before getting my hand to clap over it.

She lifted off her lips enough to give me a warning, "shhh" and returned, inching lower, in sync with the push of two fingers between my puffed pussy lips. I had to wonder if the bite I gave my lips might really draw blood.

The last words before she gave me the first ever kiss to my pussy, "pay attention."

I sought to squirm away at the touch of her finger to my littlest private hole, She told me not to do that again.

"I too have a paddle specifically for you."

Again I reacted with motions of resistance.

"Hm I guess you don't really want to cum?"

Yes. Yes, please, please, oh please. Because she was not at all wrong. It felt good, so so good, her kisses, her tongue, her finger.. To cum from this... yes please.

Oh but my last please came out like a singer losing control of a long note. And I should've not been surprised to be aware of the steps coming to the room and then of Aunt Jill's presence and then her voice.

"Hope you two are having fun. You may feel otherwise tomorrow."

She wanted to know which of us had chosen to disturb her ability to sleep.

"I am familiar with Ellie's tone. What I heard did not resemble it. Care to help me?"

I confessed it was I.

"It looks like your first breakfast here will be rather memorable. Hope you can be at the table at eight sharp."

Ellie did not try to allay my fears: yes I should plan on Auntie paddling me tomorrow. That was my problem. What mattered now was her directive that it was now my turn to do the same with her as she did with me. Begin with sucks and kisses to her nipples. Slowly kiss my way down.

Auntie Jill returned. Impossible to sleep now. She got on the bed, settling behind, positioning herself so I kept my legs apart. Something brushed my bottom. Not a paddle. Not a hand. Something like firm but not-so-hard rubber. Sound of a lid to a plastic bottle. Snapping open, snapping shut, though the contents were not actually liquid, more like a lotion or lubricant. I raced my tongue faster over Ellie's pussy.

Auntie Jill's fingers were at my little hole as Ellie's had been.

"Have you perchance gotten her acquainted with this?"

At Auntie's This she wiggled her fingertip just inside.

"Oh I tried, Auntie. But she fought me."

To me, as the fake cock touched my hole and I cried against Ellie's wet pussy, Auntie said, "are you going to fight me?"

I would've actually taken my mouth from service to Ellie just to assure Auntie I had to admit I had no ability to fight, were it not for Ellie's hold so firm, keeping me pressed, keeping me so her pussy was now more like an ownership cunt, filling my lips.

Auntie's weight gave more power to her fake cock which ease of penetration did not match the intensity it dealt me.

Amid the fog of usage, namely the new sensation of realizing a woman was beginning to fuck my little bottom hole, noting that yes, it did hurt, but not in the way something really hurts; again, more of an overwhelm; and amid thus they spoke of me, but not to me.

"Oh Ellie but I did not expect this one to be this difficult."

""I tried to be really nice to her. Show her how good I am at making girls cum."

"And I foresaw a liberality in her mobility. I do not appreciate... it's like..."

"She conned you. Made you believe she would be well-behaved, a good girl."

"I am forced to wonder how much she got away with all because of those innocent dimples."

"You will have to be extra strict. And I will help you."

"Yes. Very strict. Will have to be kept in restraints. Obvious now."

"Punishment for the littlest things."

"Conniving." Here Auntie stung my bottom with a spank.

"Conniving little slut."

Auntie expressed agreement with another spank and an extra stabbing thrust of the fat phallus my little hole hugged so tightly.

Ellie pulled my hair so my face was free from her pussy,

She said to Auntie, "conniving slut and wasteful", saying the 'wasteful' as she wiped up where her wetness collected, feeding it to me. Another stabbing thrust from Auntie; two, three, and I now had not Ellie's pussy to cry into, so I yelled, yelped. Then she slapped me. Not hard. But a slap.

My little hole went crazy with winks as Auntie had fully extracted her rubber cock. I registered it as a blend of relief and a radical confusion about absence after an intense adjustment. She asked Ellie about a spare stuffie; nice thick one. Ellie was happy to grab the nearest and Auntie thanked Ellie, bidding me lift enough so she could scoot the stuffie between my legs; this gave her a better angle. If the sensations before sent me to crazy-land, this... this new: the soft but firmly cushy stuffie where I had to push my pussy when Auntie returned, when I realized she was returning, to fucking my little hole. I somehow, intuitively deduced, knew, the initial sensation of a patch once creamy but now crusty had origins in Ellie's pussy. My creaminess made this crusted patch gradually creamy and wet again, so it was almost like our pussies becoming acquainted.

Where the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure melted into pure pleasure I simply cannot pinpoint. All I know is it did: the pain and pleasure melted into all pleasure. All pretensions were falling away. Shame evaporated. I shamelessly pushed back as was able; pushing back on Auntie's fat rubber cock, feeling where I was making the soft stuffie fabric wet and slippery.

"She will learn. Day by day."

"Even if we must lose count of all the days she will need."

"Even if."

Then the cock Auntie fucked me with, somewhere, somehow, it hit a switch, a button, the reason for auntie keeping the cock in my little hole, just to discover, uncover, this... and this gave the sensation of the stuffie to my pussy all the more intensity, like my clit was a little galaxy of pure electric energy, and the touch slammed the power all the way on.

Ellie's pussy was now pure nectar heaven and Auntie kept fucking me, fucking my little hole, pressing my clit, keeping it grinding on that thick pillowy stuffie, the same spot where Ellie had humped and leaked so much girl cum.

Ellie and Auntie enveloped me in bliss.

Ellie caught my eye, and allowed the slightest smile, lipping more than speaking, "told you."