Envy

Story Info
White woman sets up black office coworkers to get fucked.
770 words
3.6
24.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had envied her from the day I saw her. It was why I made those snide remarks about her big round ass and trim waist. I felt envy over how my husband watched her hips sway and her tits bounce. I burned in rage when we would fuck, and I saw his head turn away from me and his thrusts become less and less enthusiastic.

Yes, I hated that bitch. What did his coworker have that I didn't? I was a petite, thin blond with icy blue eyes and a trim ass. My tits weren't ghetto like hers. My ass was athletic, tight with little jiggle and my body was slim and graceful, having seldom changed since high school.

It was then that I had taken to dying my hair platinum blonde and getting breast implants. I don't know if that bitch was simply trying to compete with me but she went on vacation and suddenly came back with even perkier tits and fatter hips. I heard that black women sometimes go to Latin America to get their bodies done.

Shit, my man was always into the sculpted type. Which is why I got my implants. But in all honesty my tits looked stiff, awkward, bulbous and unnatural in comparison to hers. I don't know what she got done, at least I didn't until I realized she used fat from her own body instead of an implant.

One day I put on sexy lingerie, and went to seduce my husband. He finished without hassle and he was thoroughly satisfied in our love making. However when he got up to leave I saw the words big and bright on his phone.

Cute Black Office Sluts

My heart sank.

He came back in the room with a knowing look in his eye. I confronted him and he responded with a proposition. One which satisfied my obvious need for revenge, and his desire to fuck her. Of course I didn't want to pass up the opportunity for revenge.

My husband offered to take her home one evening from work, seeing that she usually rode the subway. She politely accepted. Big mistake.

After watching her go with him, I made sure to drive ahead of them to get to et to the house first. There I waited.

As they entered her sprung on her. Locking the door behind them and running his hands along her curvy body. I could hear her high pitched whimpers even from across the foyer where he was groping her.

She gasped, her legs snapped closed. He forced them apart with his hand, leaving soft pecks on her neck in a tender way in which he had not once done with me. I shook the insecurity, he had to butter her up.

I watched as his pale hand moved between the crevice of her dark pussy. His other finding the dark coils of her hair. Quickly he found her pussy, making circles around her clit with his index finger. She whined like a bitch and begged him to keep going.

I paused, not expecting this slut to actually be turned on by being forced by a superior. However she arched into him. The moonlight shining just right to reflect the drips of liquids from her pussy. Her golden bronze skin still shone in the darkness.

He did not go to plan and whipped out his rock hard cock. Kissing her all over forcibly before grabbing hold of her hips and sinking his dick inside of her, grunting as he went in. His eyes closed and brow furrowed and he called out her name. Moving his hips forward and back in a rapid pace. She screamed for more. begging him to cum inside of her.

I hadn't even had him do that. Before I could object he was loudly proclaiming his orgasms. However he kept pumping in and out of her pussy, his dick still rock hard.

She cried out, "I knew you've been watching me! What about your wife?"

"She set this up, dumb bitch didn't know I know you sweetheart. I know you need a real man. A viking dick to take all of your troubles away." He smashed into her one more time, emptying his seed before asking her to be his girlfriend.

She said yes and they made out for what felt like hours. When I went back home, all of his stuff was gone. He had planned this. I sat alone in the darkness, wondering if I should seek out revenge or give up. Knowing my boxy white body was nothing compared to that woman.