Envy Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Identical women clash to settle an old score.
2.4k words
4.29
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Charlene stood in front of the mirror in her gym and admired her magnificent body. She had just finished an intense weights session and was glistening with sweat. Her tight red sports bra and shorts clung to her muscular yet feminine body, her every curve accentuated by the light and she couldn't help but admire herself in the mirror.

Who could blame her? She was an attractive sight; almost six feet tall and 75 kilograms of pure sensual muscle. Even though her short blonde hair was matted to her forehead, she exuded sexuality! Her face was a perfect balance of jagged robustness and feminine beauty, something that matched her dominant personality. Her shoulders were well sculpted and drew attention to her perky firm breasts which were neither too small or overly huge. Her rippling abs and obliques were like an arrow pointing towards her womanhood, which sat between two muscular tree trunk legs.

She was bare feet; she enjoyed exercising with no shoes on to maximise her gains in the gym. Charlene flexed her biceps in front of the mirror and admired her hard earned physique. Her nipples were poking through her bra, and she could feel a certain heat and wetness between her legs. weights always made her a little bit horny, but today she was extra aroused.

And with good reason!

Karen, an old "friend" of Charlene's, was in town for the next week. Charlene had bumped into her at the supermarket and they both agreed on a much needed "catch up" for old times' sake.

Charlene and Karen had a history of course! They had met at college through their mutual love of fitness and had hit it off. They became fast friends and would do a lot of things together, even moving in to a shared house together. They found each other easy to talk to and could depend on the other during tough times. But most of all they loved working out together at the gym.

However, what really brought them together was that they looked almost identical to each other, and they made every effort to dress and look as identical to each other as possible to the point many would mistake them for twin sisters. It was no secret that they enjoyed this and they viewed it as a sort of competition to see who could pull off a look the best, who could turn the most heads and of course, who could fuck the most guys.

One night after a few too many drinks at their regular nightclub, Karen and Charlene got a little bit too close on the dance floor. Both women looked stunning in their short tight black dresses which hugged their firm athletic bodies. They bumped and grinded against each other while dancing, innocently at first, but got progressively more suggestive as the night wore on.

When they got home, Karen and Charlene tore each other's clothes off in fervour! Years of sexual tension between the two women was finally too much to bear after the almost sexual dancing at the club. Even though that night was the first time either of them had been with a woman, Karen and Charlene fucked like wild animals!

The next morning, neither spoke a single word to the other, and were too ashamed to even look at each other. Over the next few weeks and months, they avoided each other like the plague; Charlene moved out to a different apartment, and Karen moved to a different city. They drifted further and further apart, both physically and metaphorically and even came to despise one another.

Charlene was broken from her reverie by the ringing of her phone.

She answered the phone, still admiring herself in the mirror.

From the other side of the line came a very familiar voice.

"So, when do you want to 'catch up' Charlene?" asked the voice, dominant, yet sultry and feminine, emphasising the phrase as if to imply a double meaning.

"Name the time and place Karen, somewhere we won't be disturbed." responded Charlene while fondling her breasts.

"I'm staying at the Hilton for the next few days. Room 609. Meet me there tonight at 6pm" the voice replied.

Then added with lusty tone,

"Bitch!"

"I know I am, and we're gonna find out just how much of a bitch you are tonight!" Charlene replied without missing a beat.

"Bitch versus bitch then!" said the voice from the phone. Her tone was that of a challenge yet full of lust.

"Wouldn't have it any other way! It's about time we settled this like the bitches we are." Said Charlene in response with an equally lusty tone.

And with that Charlene hung up and hurried to her bathroom to prepare for the night.

------------------

Chapter 2

At 6pm sharp, Karen heard a knock on the door of her hotel room. She answered with just a towel wrapped around her sexy body.

Inside stepped Charlene and was greeted by a stunning blonde with a towel tightly wrapped around her firm body. Karen quickly shut the door and threw off her towel to reveal her sexy muscular body.

She was wearing a red bra and matching g-string which accentuated her curves and showed off her sculpted body, her rippling muscles shone under the lights of the hotel room. She was almost identical in height and physique to Charlene. She had similar facial features to Charlene, however she had slightly more femininity to her face. Her short blonde hair was the same shade and length as Charlene's. Her muscular shoulders and arms were similar to Charlene's and her perky firm breasts were a perfect match to Charlene's pair. Her arms were feminine yet strong, her torso was well toned with muscled abs and obliques that pointed a viewer's gaze down to her womanhood which sat between a pair of sexy thick legs. All in all, she was almost a mirror image of Charlene.

Charlene without saying a single word, took off her coat to reveal that she too was wearing a skimpy red bra and tight thongs.

With a smirk on her face, Karen reached down into her panties and gently fingered her labia and clit, then brought the fingers to her mouth and licked her womanly juices off them, challenging Charlene to match her depravity.

Charlene was not to be outdone, she reached down and inserted two fingers inside her pussy and gave two good thrusts. She too licked her pussy juices off her fingers, and took time to suck on her fingers.

"Hmph, dirty bitch!" Smirked Karen.

Both women stepped towards each other, their hands on their hips, with their chests out, trying to intimidate the other like two warriors preparing for combat. They both knew this was going to be a clash between two dominant women, both willing to do whatever it takes to make the other submit.

They came together in the middle of the room, their bodies pressed together, forehead to forehead, breast to breast and belly to belly. They were staring daggers at each other and were pushing hard against the other, neither backing away from this staredown.

"You think you're better than me?" Charlene growled at Karen, and pushed her with her tits.

"I know I am bitch! My body is sexier, my tits are better and my pussy is stronger!" replied Karen and pushed back with her tits which collided with Charlene's with an audible smack.

"Hah! If I remember correctly, last time we went pussy to pussy, you came like a fountain, and you were too ashamed to even speak to me afterwards bitch!" said Charlene, bumping Karen with her tits and belly.

"I could say the same about you!" Karen said in response, and retaliated with a pelvic thrust which elicited a groan from Charlene.

"This time it's gonna be different. This time we go all the way, and I don't care how filthy we get, we don't stop until one of us lies broken under the other's feet!" Challenged Charlene and thrust her pelvis onto Karen's, which elicited a grunt from Karen.

"Fine by me! Let's find out who can outfuck who." Karen growled and responded with a pelvic thrust of her own which elicited a groan from Charlene.

"Then bring it on bitch! I've been waiting years for this!" Charlene growled and pulled off Karen's bra, exposing her magnificent tits.

"Slut! Let's get dirty!" Karen was not to be outdone. She too tore off Charlene's bra to reveal her equally magnificent tits.

They were both a sight to behold. Karen looked a little bit more muscular in her upper body than Charlene, and Charlene's legs seemed thicker than that of Karen's, but it was as if they were staring at mirror images of themselves.

They had always envied each other's bodies, and their first night together had ignited the flame of sensual competition. They were ashamed not of that feeling but the fact that neither woman came out on top that night. Tonight is going to be different. Tonight the two women will decide once and for all, who really is the top bitch!

"Dyke versus dyke!" they both growled in unison.

With their shreds of decency literally ripped from their bodies, the two muscle women leapt towards each other. They wrapped their arms around each other's muscular bodies in a tight mutual bearhug. Grunting and groaning, they pressed their cheeks together, the sides of their lips touching. They could feel each other's hot breaths on their mouths, their firm breasts pressed against the other's pair, their taut bellies pressed together and of course their pussies rubbed against each other through the thin fabric of their panties.

"Urghh, fuck! Fight me whore!" grunted Charlene, her face contorting with effort as she squeezed Karen's body as hard as she could.

"Argh! I'll make you my dirty whore!" groaned Karen, her face contorted in an ugly snarl as she reciprocated the squeezing bearhug.

The two muscular women stared deep into each other's eyes with raw hatred and primal lust. They wanted to destroy each other. This was a battle between two women of course, and physical violence wasn't the only weapon in their arsenal!

Charlene reached out with her tongue and started licking the side of Karen's neck, which elicited a moan of pleasure from her. Karen responded by licking and nibbling Charlene's neck. Both women were moaning and groaning now with pleasure and pain.

"Ohhh! Fucking dirty dyke! Fight me!" yelled Karen in between licks.

"Arghh! Make me your dyke whore!" yelled Charlene and opened her mouth with her tongue hanging out, inviting Karen to meet her tongue to tongue.

Karen reciprocated, and reached out with her tongue and flicked Charelen's tongue. This first touch of their wet tongues sent electricity along their bodies!

Charlene smirked and flicked her own tongue against Karen's in retaliation. Karen fought back with her own flicks. Still in a tight bearhug, the two muscular women gave in to their burning lust for each other. They flicked and licked each other's tongues, saliva flowing freely and, dripping from their sexy mouths.Their rivalry was a bitter competition between their identical sensual bodies, and they were going to compete with every part, no matter how dirty and depraved!

Karen hawked up a wad of saliva and spat on Charlene's face.

"Nasty lesbian bitch!" Growled Charlene and then she too spat a wad of spit onto Karen's face, missing her mouth by just a fraction of an inch.

"Show me how dirty you really are bitch!" Challenged Karen, and licked the spit off of Charlene's face and spat into Charlene's open mouth.

Charlene took that same wad of spit and spat it back into Karen's mouth, matching each other in their nastiness.

With that, the floodgates were opened! Both women launched into a filthy sloppy kiss as if to devour each other sexually. They were moaning and groaning in lust and pleasure while their mouths locked in sensual combat, each trying to dominate the other's lips and tongues. Their mixed saliva flowed from their mouths and dripped onto their bare breasts, which were still pressed tightly together. Their nipples jousted and sent shocks of pleasure along their bodies.

Charlene reached out and grabbed Karen's blonde hair with such intensity that it jerked her head to one side!

"Argh!" groaned Karen, and then she too reached out and clutched onto Charlene's blonde hair with the same intensity.

"Fuck, bitch!" roared Charlene like a tigress in pain. She then reached out with her free hand and grabbed Karen by the throat!

"Whore!" growled Karen like a lioness, while struggling against Charlene's grip on her throat. Then she too reached out with her free hand and gripped Charlene by the throat!

Now it was on! Two statuesque blonde women locked in violent combat, bitch versus bitch! Each had a grip on the other by their hair and their throats.

"Pull my hair harder bitch!" grunted Karen, smacked Charlene across her face and continued choking her.

"I'll make you my bitch!" responded Charlene, and retaliated with a hard slap of her own.

The two women continued to slap each other in between choking each other. They maintained a firm grip on each other's hair, which made it easier to slap each other across the face. Besides, what bitch doesn't like to get her hair pulled?

Insults flew as fast as the slaps between the two muscular lesbians.

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Filthy dyke!"

"Dirty leso!"

"Fucking cunt!"

And with the final insult they both screamed in unison and slammed their pelvises together in a resounding smack.

"Fight me!" roared Karen and spat on Charlene's face.

"Fuck me!" responded Charlene with a spit of her own.

They both grabbed onto the thin fabric covering the last shred of modesty and tugged upwards, wedging each other's panties into their pussies. They both growled and roared in pain, until their panties gave way and tore apart with a loud rip! The final piece of decency now too was shed from their sexy athletic bodies, as the two bare naked bitches stood staring at each other. Neither spoke a single word, only their heavy breaths could be heard as each woman ogled the other with a nasty look on their faces. Their pussies were clean shaved so as not to leave anything to the imagination.

The two muscular dykes slowly moved closer, staring into each other's eyes. Their hands were on their thick butts, and their pelvises outward, they moved closer towards their rival. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. They both knew they were moving into the final phase of their battle; the decider.

"Cunt versus cunt!" Challenged Charlene with a fierce snarl.

"Fight me!" Responded Karen with a ferocious roar.

And with that, the two dirty lesbian sluts launched onto each other!