Just A Couple Housewives

Story Info
In the 1950s, two women have an interesting morning.
4.5k words
4.56
5.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing of the alarm clock awoke Martha from her deep slumber to begin the day before the light of the dawn made a single appearance. She climbed out from under the sheets and slipped the white silk dressing gown over the nightgown of the same color she had slept in. She looked over from the bed she slept in alone to the identical one nearby her husband Fred was still fast asleep in. He and the rest of the family would be up soon, so Martha made her way downstairs to make a quick breakfast for everyone before they started their day. She fixed bacon, eggs, toast and coffee as she heard the sounds of movement coming from upstairs. She moved back to the bedroom and heard Fred in the shower. She slipped off her dressing gown and nightgown, before her eyes wandered to the full length mirror in the corner.

She looked at her naked body and wondered if something wrong was with her. Despite being just over 40 and having given birth to three children, she was still in great shape for her age. Her daily walks, house and yard work kept her fit. Her short black hair did not yet show any gray in it and only a few lines of age started to appear on her face. Her breasts barely sagged, her stomach was flat and she did have curves in all the right places. She ran her hands down her long, smooth legs as she looked at her reflection. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a bra, pair of panties and nylons to slip on. As she pulled her white shoes and light blue house dress out of the closet and got dressed, she did not seem to think she was any less attractive than she had been in her youth. If this was the case, then how come she had lost the fulfillment in her marriage?

Breakfast went by fast as the kids headed out the door to catch the school bus. Then it was just Martha and Fred alone. Like every other morning for the past year, they did not say a single word. It had not always been this way in the 15 years they had been married. They had been in love, always talking to one another and showing their physical affection frequently. Almost every night they lay together in bed, making tender love. But as the years went by, the marriage had changed from one of love to just the same old routine they had always done. The big marital bed had been sold and replaced with two smaller ones. The two had not had sex with each other in almost eight months at this point.

Fred put down his morning newspaper, picked up his briefcase and headed out the door to the office. Martha stood at the window and watched the car pull from the driveway and head out of sight. She and her husband were no longer in love, but there was nothing they would do about it. This was a small city in 1950's America after all, and if they had bothered to get divorced both would be social outcasts. Besides, it would look bad for an executive at a major company like Fred to have a broken marriage. He would lose lots of respect at the office. And after all, the office was one of the reasons why he no longer cared about their marriage. He worked late hours of the night, just him and that pretty new secretary. Even though she had not worked there long, replacing his previous one who had to suddenly move out of state for a reason Fred never told his wife (or the reason he would send the other woman a check every single month), Martha knew that Fred was very attracted to Missy, Mindy or whatever her name was. She did not care after all. As far as she was concerned, any other woman could have him now. Besides, Martha herself had a secret from Fred that just happened to be coming up the sidewalk right at that moment.

Martha headed for the door as soon as she heard the bell ring. She opened the door and greeted the lovely Phyllis who was standing there. Phyllis smiled as she walked into the house and once the door was closed and no prying eyes were around, she threw her arms around Martha and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Martha had once promised Fred that there would be no other men for her besides him, and she intended to keep that promise. But she never said a single thing about another woman.

Martha had met Phyllis several months earlier and the two had become fast friends. Phyllis was 22 and recently married to her husband Peter. The two moved to town recently when Peter was hired at a local law firm and Phyllis found herself settling into the role of suburban housewife as Martha had done all those years ago. They were popular around town, seen in all the popular restaurants and clubs and attending all the major social functions. It seemed like the two had a regular all-American marriage and fit into the times perfectly. But one secret that would shatter all the front they put up was only known to the two of them, Martha and a certain handsome waiter at the local country club knew. The truth was that this young couple's marriage was a complete fraud, and the fact of the matter was that both Peter and Phyllis were gay.

Martha had been shocked the first time Phyllis confessed to being a lesbian. She told the story that she knew from a young age she was only attracted to other women and accepting herself brought her great joy and inner peace. She and Peter were old friends and both had learned of each other's homosexuality, so they decided to marry to remove any suspicions their relatives may have. At first, Martha did not know what to think. In the 50's, she had never met a lesbian before and had never even given the idea a second thought. But Phyllis seemed very nice and Martha enjoyed her company. Then one morning as the two talked over some wine Phyllis brought over, one thing had led to another and the two...

But this is not the story of Martha's awkward first time with another woman. Surprised at herself at first, she found out that being with Phyllis felt right to her and made her experience feelings she had not for some time: love, being desired and most importantly to her needed as more than a caretaker. Since that first time four months ago, Phyllis was a regular visitor to the house and the two would spend the day together exploring with one another.

Martha could not help but eye Phyllis up and down as the two stood there. To her, Phyllis was a perfect woman, as if she was really an ancient goddess of beauty who came to Earth. Even without the heels she liked to wear, she stood 6 feet tall. Her long, tan legs went up to the pink sundress she wore for now (as Martha knew though, that would soon be on the floor). Underneath her dress, Phyllis had a body full of curves in all the right places and the perfect tan skin, no tan lines anywhere. Her long, red hair was the perfect complement to her beautiful face. It was no surprise to Martha when Phyllis had told her of her past as a model before she got married, and loved to hear about her favorite shoot for the cover of a science fiction paperback where all Phyllis had worn was a black wig and some strategically placed jewelry (a copy of which Martha immediately got her hands on and kept hidden in her dresser drawer).

The two women headed into the kitchen so Martha could finish cleaning the dishes from breakfast. As they went through the living room, Phyllis slipped her pink dress off and allowed it to fall to the floor. She kicked her heels off and to no surprise on Martha's part had been wearing nothing underneath the dress. She walked completely naked into Martha's kitchen, confident of her body. Every single time Phyllis came over, she wasted no time taking her clothes off, always preferring to be nude as she would do in her own house. Martha picked up one of the last dirty plates in the sink and began to wash it off, looking over to her lover's naked body.

"You know Phyllis," she said, "I have no idea how you are going to react if someone were to walk in here and see you wearing nothing but the smile on your face."

Phyllis laughed before replying "Oh dear, you know I don't care if anyone sees me naked. After all, when I'm at the resort, nobody wears clothes." The resort she spoke of was a nudist camp up state that Phyllis and Peter visited regularly, which kept Phyllis's gorgeous body free of any tan lines. "Besides Martha, you know how much I hate being dressed and how much more comfortable it is for me and everyone around me to be au naturale."

As she said these words, Phyllis had moved behind Martha and put her hands around her waist. Phyllis's hands soon wandered up Martha's torso and began to undo the buttons on the blue house dress she wore. Martha stood there, cleaning off the last plate in the sink, not stopping Phyllis. While she did not consider herself to be a nudist like her lesbian lover was, and if she were on her own would never be naked in her house, she loved when Phyllis would undress her each time she came over. Something about the look of desire and hunger for Martha's body that Phyllis showed in her eyes each time gave Martha confidence and the feeling that she was beautiful as well, but not nearly as beautiful as Phyllis was to her.

"Martha dear," Phyllis said as she pulled the unbuttoned dress from the other woman's shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor, "Peter and I are going up to the resort this weekend with his lover Tom. They'll have a cabin to themselves and I am going to be all by myself in my own. Perhaps you would..." Her voice trailed off as she had bent down and begun to work Martha's nylons down from her long legs.

"You know I cannot leave for the weekend like that. I have a family to take care of and plans for the weekend." Martha felt as Phyllis pulled her shoes off her feet and took the nylons all the way off.

"I know, but it would be nice to have you up there with me. It's so peaceful and relaxing up there, and deep down you know you want to go up there and feel the freedom nakedness has to offer." Phyllis began to undo Martha's bra and pull it from her breasts.

"One day, Phyllis, one day." Martha felt her panties, the last garment she had on, being pulled down from her waist and fall to the floor. As she stood there as naked as Phyllis was, she knew that being around Phyllis was giving her ideas that maybe naturalism was not wrong as many in the era had said, and one day hoped an opportunity to sneak away for a while to visit the resort with Phyllis to explore the idea more.

Martha finished washing the last dish and placing it in the drying rack. Now that the dishes were cleaned, Phyllis took Martha's hand and led her out of the kitchen. The two nude women walked hand-in-hand up the stairs towards the master bedroom. They crossed the bedroom and went into the bathroom, getting into the shower. Every time Phyllis came over, she and Martha would take a shower together, one of Martha's greatest pleasures in life now. Martha bent down and turned on the water. The cold water that came out at first was a shock to both and they huddled together to stay warm. Soon, the water was hot, the bathroom full of steam, and both women picked up a bar of soap and began to lather up the other's body.

Phyllis spent a lot of their shower time washing Martha's large breasts, focusing carefully on them. She fondled them, soaped them up, made sure to rinse off every bit of soap on them and even played with Martha's long erect nipples. The entire time, Martha was working on washing Phyllis's back. She was extremely turned on that her lover was so in love with her chest and enjoyed all the attention.

"This is nice Phyllis," she said, "but you know I have other body parts." Phyllis laughed and began to wash Martha's stomach. Besides, after the shower when they went back into the bedroom she would have much more to do with Martha's amazing bosom.

The two women had each other completely soaped up and worked to rinse each other off. Each one had worked carefully to wash their lover and were clean as a whistle. Martha shut the water off and the two stepped out of the shower, grabbing towels to dry the other off. The shower over, they went into the bedroom to continue their day together.

"Do you want to do some yoga, Martha dear?" Phyllis asked. When Phyllis had lived on the West Coast she had learned yoga at one of America's first schools and took to it. She did yoga every day and made sure to do it in a state of full nudity, to both keep up her naturalist lifestyle and her own belief that clothing was too restraining. She had introduced it to Martha, who found herself enjoying the stretches and Phyllis touching her body as they went through the poses. While the rest of America in the 50's may not embrace the coming yoga craze, these two women did.

"Oh course Phyllis, show me some new poses." Phyllis got Martha down to the floor and helped her stretch every limb of her body. Their naked bodies touched one another as Martha felt her body being moved in ways it had never before. Soon Martha laid on her back and saw Phyllis stretch her legs over her body. Martha felt very flexible and was loosened up even more.

"You know Martha, this is my favorite way to stay in shape."

"Well I believe you know my favorite form of exercise," Martha replied as a big smile came across her face. Phyllis giggled and did not fight back as Martha stood up, grabbed her and lifted her up off the floor.

All her years of housework had made Martha a fairly strong woman. She loved when she got to pick Phyllis up and carry her around the house. Sometimes she carried her as she herself had been carried across the threshold on her wedding night years ago, other times she would simply put her over her shoulder. Martha stood beside the bed after one of the trips carrying Phyllis through every room in the house and began to do squats with the woman over her shoulders. Phyllis laughed and smiled the entire time, as she loved every single time Martha picked her up.

As soon as Martha had set her down, Phyllis immediately jumped onto her back and tried to get her down to the floor. Another love the two shared was wrestling, and almost every visit from Phyllis involved a wrestling match between the two. Martha fell to the floor and the two grappled, rolling around and trying to desperately pin the other one down. The extended contact of the two naked lovers had brought both to full arousal and they knew it wouldn't be much longer before they were in the bed together. Soon Phyllis was on her back, laying there as she felt Martha's body lay on top of her's, her arms held back. To be truthful, Phyllis never won a match with Marth and never wanted to. She loved her women to be stronger and was happy to be pinned under a naked Martha.

"Okay, I give up, Martha. You win. Now claim your prize."

Martha leaned in and she and Phyllis began to kiss passionately. They lay on top of one another, enjoying the taste of the other's sweet lips, as if it were the nectar both needed to live. Here, in this manner, time seemed to stop. Martha had released her grip from Phyllis's wrists and felt her hands running on her bare back. Martha felt as if she could kiss Phyllis forever. Soon, taking Phyllis's hands in her own, Martha stood up and helped Phyllis to her feet. The two continued to kiss one another, holding their naked bodies close together.

Because Phyllis was almost six inches taller than Martha, she had to bend down at an awkward angle to kiss. For Martha, who was strong enough, it was much easier for Phyllis to simply wrap her legs around Martha's waist and be held up. Phyllis saw zero problem with this and it was her favorite way to kiss her lover. Martha began to walk back and fell backwards onto the bed. Now Phyllis lay on top of her as she could not get enough of the taste of the beautiful Phyllis on her lips.

Phyllis's mouth soon began to kiss her way down Martha's ample chest. Phyllis had always been a fan of breasts and Martha could tell at all the time she had spent kissing and sucking on her erect nipples. As Phyllis was paying close attention to Martha's breasts, she also slipped her hand between her lover's legs and began to tease Martha's already wet vagina. Martha moaned at all the attention Phyllis paid to her body. In the time they had been together, Phyllis had taken the time to learn every detail of Martha's body and what parts aroused her the most. Phyllis had really been the best lover Martha had ever known.

Soon Phyllis slid her own body up Martha's naked torso and buried Martha's face in her own ample breasts. To Martha the world seemed to stop and everything seemed right when her nose was buried in Phyllis's cleavage. Soon she emerged, kissing and caressing Phyllis's large breasts as her fingers gently twisted her hard nipples. Martha used her tongue to play with the lovely brown nipples before sucking them as Phyllis had sucked her own. She loved the feeling of those large breasts in her hands and the erect nipples in her mouth. She smiled as she heard the slight moans and whimpers Phyllis let out each time her nipples were flicked by Martha's tongue.

"Mmmmm, Martha, you've got me so worked up right now," Phyllis said, her hand now buried between her legs.

"Then let me give that pussy some love too," was Martha's reply. Before she had met Phyllis, Martha never would have used such dirty talk. But her lesbian lover had opened up Martha's mind to all sorts of dirty talk and play. Phyllis laid back on the bed as Martha spread her long tanned legs apart, looking beneath the bush of red pubic hair to get to the already soaking wet vagina.

Martha, who before Phyllis never thought to use her tongue on another person's genitals, began to lick up the juices that flowed from her partner's pussy. She could not get enough of the taste, feeling it was life's own water she could not survive without. She kissed, licked and buried her tongue inside of Phyllis. Phyllis moaned, her hands on the back of Martha's head as she squirmed at the feeling of her lover's mouth all over her. She felt as if this was heaven and if she told Martha, no doubt they would have agreed.

Soon Martha turned around, her own black bush hovering over Phyllis's mouth. Phyllis went beyond the hair and began to do to Martha what she was experiencing now. Soon they were both worked up and aroused thanks to the moaning each was doing with their mouths buried between the other's legs. Martha had never had a lover before who would do anything with their mouth to her lower body, but Phyllis knew exactly what to do. And she had in turn been a good teacher to Martha, for now she also felt the extreme pleasure.

Soon Martha couldn't help but raise up to beg the question to Phyllis that both had in their minds for some time. The one thing that Martha was now interested in after all the talk about the freedom of sex with Phyllis, including learning that the anus could be a place for sexual arousal.

"Phyllis, you know I've been wanting to..." she began but PHyllis stopped her.

"Martha dear, I'm ready for it." Martha got off of Phyllis, who got up and positioned herself on her hands and knees. Ever since Martha had told her of her interest in the buttocks, Phyllis had been open to the idea of having some attention paid to her anus.

Martha looked down at the cheeks of Phyllis's buttocks and could not help but let out a moan. "The best ass in the world," she said, Phyllis smiling at Martha's loosening up of using profanity. She felt as Martha began to kiss her lovely ass and soon felt the cheeks being spread open and Martha's tongue being used to lick around her anus. Martha could not believe what she was doing either, but ever since Phyllis had come into her life, she wanted to experience everything sex had to offer. She felt herself dripping between her legs, fully aroused at the naughtiness of the act, something she probably never would meet another person who would admit to doing it. All those years not being satisfied by her husband left a hunger in her body.

12