Envy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jana's meddling could ruin everything.
8.1k words
4.81
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

***Authors would like to thank kenjisato for their editing help***

I don't think either of us had slept so well in a while. Jaden and I woke up the following morning to our alarm, sleeping in the same bed as well. After cleaning up the night before, and saying goodbye to Jana, we went to our room and were asleep within a minute. At least the contention seemed to be gone between us, now that I let him wear the clamp a second time and cum with his two dicks.

He rolled over, kissed my forehead and got out of bed. I heard the shower start a few minutes later as I gazed up at the ceiling and contemplated my life. Four people. That was how many knew and had used the clamp since I was given it. Three females and one male. I figured that was a pretty good number. I wanted to enjoy my clamp and my penis, and to do that I needed pussies, mouths and bodies to go with them. Four was enough. I tried to convince myself, rolling over and picking up the small ring box I decided to keep my clamp in while I slept.

I opened it up and ran my fingers over the gold and ruby, thinking of how lucky I was. Taking it out of its new case, I let it roll around in my hand, thinking about putting it under the sheets and clamping it on my clit. But the phone rang before I could.

I put it back, closed the box and answered the phone. It was Jana.

"We've got a problem?" she said, not even saying hi.

"What now?" I asked.

"Last night, after I left your house, I drove home and there was a car parked outside my place I haven't seen before. I didn't think much of it then, but I just looked out my window and it's still there with two men inside. I recognize one of them from the shop I went to for more information on the clamp. He's the one that told me about the signature and got excited about it."

"He followed you?"

"No, I don't think so," she said.

"How'd he find you then? I thought you didn't tell him about the clamp," I said.

"I didn't, but I had the symbol written on that piece of paper so he must have figured I'd seen it somewhere and I left my name with him."

"Great! If Luludja's objects are that rare, they're probably looking for more and you're their next lead. Damnit, Jana... sure wish you could have just left it alone and not asked around. Do you think you're in danger?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I don't want to lead them to you for sure. I really don't know what to do," she said.

"Well, shit... just act normal, I guess. Go to work, see if they tail you there. Stay in the open, with lots of people around, never alone. Don't come here or to my office. I'll talk to Jaden and see what he thinks," I said.

"Okay, Jess. I'm sorry. I'll keep you updated," she said and hung up.

"Damnit!" I shouted out loud just as Jaden returned from the shower.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a towel around his waist.

"It's Jana, again. Some guys are outside her house watching her. Same guy she got info from on my clamp and the Luludja signature," I said.

"Oh, shit. Is she okay?" he asked.

"For now... I told her to act normal, not come here and stay in public places. She's going to keep me updated and let us know what they do and if they follower her," I updated him.

"That's good. They probably think she has an object," he said.

"Exactly or knows where one is, which she does and now because of her insatiable desire to learn everything about something, she might have put us all in danger," I said.

"Or, maybe the guys just want to buy it and when we say no they will go away," he said.

"Seriously? You don't really believe that, not after what you've seen the clamp do?"

"No, but I was trying to be positive," he said.

"I don't know what to do. Should I go into work? Stay here until I know more? Wait until she calls back?" I asked, holding my clamp box in my hands.

He came around and sat on the bed next to me, putting his arm around my naked shoulders. I hadn't put any clothing on before going to bed.

"Don't worry, Jess... we'll keep it safe, no one's going to take it from you," he said.

"I can't lose it, Jaden... not now, not ever," I said opening the box and staring down at my clamp.

"Well, you're the only one that can put it on or take it off, so that's one way to keep it safe," he said, looking at it with me.

"So, like, wear it all the time?" I asked.

"Doesn't have to be you all the time, but someone you trust for sure," he said.

"Are we overreacting?" I asked, picking up the clamp.

"I don't think so... I mean, think about it, Jess... if they know what Luludja's object can do, like we know what this one can do. What effort would you go to, to get one?" he asked.

"Fuck, you're right. Someone has to have it on all the time until we know it's safe," I said, yanking back the sheets.

I pulled back the folds of my sex and set the clamp onto my clit, letting go as my cock sprang into being and the rush of arousal coursed through me.

"For all we know they could come for it anytime," I said, staring down at my raging cock.

"Better safe than sorry," he said watching my dick throb and pulse in the air above my stomach. "Can you take wearing it for long periods of time?" he asked.

"I think so... as long as I don't cum, it doesn't drain my energy... but it makes me so horny and it's difficult to think of much else," I said.

"Okay, well if you need a break, I hope you'll trust me to take it," he said.

I knew there was some honesty in that as well as some envy and desire to have the clamp on himself. I couldn't blame him.

"I'm good for a bit, and yes, I do trust you, Jaden," I replied.

"It sure is amazing," he said reaching his hand out to touch my cock.

It lurched as his fingers grazed the shaft, pulsing to my heartbeat. He ran his fingers up the underside to the head and back down the front as my breathing increased from his touch. My nipples hardened and I felt my sex moisten from the arousal.

"It makes me hard as well when I touch it," he said, taking his towel off to show me his growing penis.

"It's so weird, I've never been attracted to cock, but when it's connected to you or Jana... it's a huge turn on," he continued, tracing my dick with his fingers as I sat in my bed and enjoyed it.

I reached over and took his in my hand, grabbing the middle of his shaft with light pressure. He followed suit, doing the same to mine. I stroked his... he stroked mine, my arm under his arm. The pleasure rushed through me, so powerful so concentrated. I stroked again, he followed my lead, until we were both stroking each other at a slow, but steady pace.

I didn't speed up, because if I did he would and I couldn't afford to climax, not this soon. I had learned a lot in a short time about how fast and how hard I could stroke and keep myself from cumming. I'm sure he knew exactly the same thing for his cock and I think he would have let me stroke him like this all day if I wanted to.

Pre-cum oozed out of both our slits, mine had made it down my shaft to his hand by then, his not quite to mine. I put out more apparently. We kept this up for probably fifteen minutes, slowly stroking each other's dick until my phone vibrated from a text.

"Probably, Jana," I said, taking my hand off his cock to reach for my phone.

It was Jana. The text read: They followed me to work... I'm scared but safe.

"Shit. They followed her," I said.

"To her work?" Jaden asked, still holding my cock.

"Yeah, that's all she said and that she's scared but safe."

I reached down and pushed the ruby, making my cock disappear while Jaden was holding it. Reaching over I clamped it onto his cock, splitting it in two and got up. He took in a deep breath but said nothing.

"I have to pee," I said, leaving the room and him with the clamp.

I used the bathroom and decided to jump in the shower, still kind of sticky from all of Jaden's semen from the night before. I yelled out the door that I was getting in the shower and then turned the water on. I'm sure Jaden was just fine with his twin cocks, probably learning what they could do.

The shower felt good and so did my original body. I was thinking that me being in the shower and the clamp in my bedroom, was the furthest I'd been away from it since Luludja bequeathed it to me. It felt weird but good. Jaden might have been right with my obsession with it, but wanting a cock for so long, can you blame me?

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body, leaving my hair mostly wet, and headed back to the bedroom to find out what Jaden was up to with my clamp. What I found was not only humorous but also not a surprise. He was lying on the bed, covered in semen, with both cocks oozing down their respective shafts.

"Wow, couldn't wait until I got back, I see," I said walking up next to the bed.

"Well, in my defense I was only stroking one of them," he said.

"You wanted to know if you could just cum with one and save the other for later. Weren't you?" I asked.

"Exactly, and as you can see, it didn't go as planned. As soon as I started cumming, they both did," he said, shrugging.

"Well, you do only have one set of balls," I said, taking off my towel and dropping it on his body so he could clean up.

"We're either going to have to do laundry more often or buy more sheets and towels," I said, giggling as he cleaned up.

His twin cocks were still hard, like raging hard even after all the semen that had gushed out all over him. I'm sure that was something new to him, usually he goes soft minutes after cumming. Once he was clean, I could tell he was pretty wiped out, he was moving slowly and fell back on the bed when he was done. I sat next to him, reaching forward and unclamping the clip, returning his cocks to his normal single one, which not only became one, but shrunk to flaccid as well.

Pulling back my lips, I fastened it to my clit and out sprang my cock, not wanting the clamp to be unprotected. I stood up, looking down at my exhausted boyfriend and walked out of the room, naked with full hardon swaying back and forth. I got breakfast for the both of us and returned to the bedroom.

"You need to eat," I said handing him his food before sitting next to him to eat mine.

As we were eating, another text came in from Jana: Their car is gone... don't know where they went.

I was hoping that was a good sign and they had given up on Jana and stalking her. I told Jaden what it said and we finished our meal, helping him recover. Before I forgot, I texted Amanda that I wasn't coming into work and put my phone back on the nightstand. Grabbing my cock, I waggled it at Jaden to get his attention.

"Want to suck it?" I asked.

"Okay. I'm feeling a little better," he said, sliding down the bed next to me.

He took my cock from me, pulling it over to him and opened his mouth, sucking me in. The hot, wet sensations seized me, making me moan and close my eyes in pleasure. He wasn't the greatest cock sucker, that's for sure, but it still felt really good. He stroked while he sucked on the head and put about three inches max in his mouth. I watched his cock, to see if he'd get hard again sucking mine. It took a bit of time but I finally saw signs of his cock stirring as he worked on mine.

He got a little more adventurous, taking more of my cock into his mouth and not only stroking, but fingering my wet pussy as he continued to play with all that I had down there. Soon his cock was hard and he rolled over onto me, smashing my cock next to his as he fell between my legs. He knelt up, looking down at me and grabbed his cock, sliding it below mine into my pussy. It felt great, making my cock harden and lurch as his slid under it.

He started thrusting into me, making my longer cock rock back and forth with each thrust, until he reached forward and grabbed it, immediately stroking me as he fucked my pussy. Holy shit, it was good, the double sensations were amazing, blending together and making my entire body feel electrified and humming. My nipples stood hard off my breasts, my heart beat fast in my chest as I laid there, letting him fuck and stroke me. It was the best of both worlds and I absolutely loved it.

I was so horny, so aroused I could feel my juices flowing out of my pussy and down to my little puckered asshole, pooling there before oozing to the bed. He had plenty of staying power, since he had just unleashed a huge dual cock load about a half hour ago. He wasn't stroking me very fast, not fast enough to make me cum just yet but enough for my cock to hum as my pussy enjoyed his thrusts as deep as he could go.

I suddenly got the idea in my mind to let him fuck my ass, knowing I was wet enough and horny enough and then I decided to put the clamp on his cock and let him double me up for the first time ever. I know he wanted to, and I thought I could handle him in the state of arousal I was in at the moment.

Without saying anything, I reached forward and took the clamp off my cock. He suddenly stopped thrusting into me.

"Pull out," I said.

He didn't question, pulling his cock out of my drenched pussy and I leaned forward and put it on him, dividing his cock into two. The rush of pleasure showed on his face as his twin cocks throbbed and hovered over my body. He looked down at me and them, wondering what to do next.

"Fuck me in both holes," I said to him. "You know you want to."

The look of shock showed on his face but it quickly turned to excitement as he debated on how exactly to do that. I helped him out, grabbing my legs and pulling them over my body and lifting my ass partially off the bed so he could get easier access to me.

"First one in my ass, go slow... you know how," I said.

He did, he was actually pretty good at it and hasn't ever hurt me. He opened me first with his finger, before adding another one, getting me ready for his wider cock. His fingers felt good, I was really horny even without my clamp and cock. I played with my little clit as he made sure I was ready for his cock and pulled them out. Taking his right cock, he lowered it to my ass and started easing the head in. I pushed out, relaxing my muscles and let him in. He went really slowly, the way I like it until his head and an inch or two were inside me. Then he held still until I adjusted.

"Good, that's good... it's tight but I'm fine," I said.

I was working my clit even faster now, relaxing my anal muscles around his wide cock. It was strange to look down at him and know his cock was in me but see another one throbbing above my pussy. I hoped I could handle both of them, they looked really big at the time.

"Okay, I'm ready to try the other one," I said, fully adjusted to his cock in my ass.

His hand was shaking, he was visibly so excited I thought he might burst. He pushed his left cock down, trying to get it into my pussy but not let the other one pop out of my ass. He had to back out a bit, leaving just the head of his right cock in my ass before he could slide the left into my pussy. Once it was down and slightly inside, he moved forward slowly. I had never felt anything like it before. The sheer magnitude alone, took my breath away. I had never been that full before and I felt every inch of his cocks enter me above and below as he slowly descended into my body.

"Fuck... fuck... holy shit, fuck!" I screamed, moaning as the last couple of inches entered me.

He froze, now deep inside, expanding my holes to their limits, his cocks crossing over each other inside me. I was panting, trying to get enough air from the new experience and I could see he was doing the same. I'm sure it felt phenomenal to him and I didn't expect him to last very long, which was probably for the best since it was my first time with this much inside of me.

My hand worked frantically on my clit as I adjusted to having two healthy cocks inside my body. The clit play began to relax me and blend with the fullness I was experiencing and the pleasure started to settle in. He still hadn't moved.

"I'm... fine... you can... try and move," I said.

He started pulling out slowly, and it felt great as my ass collapsed around the emptiness until his heads were all that were in me. Then he pressed back in, filling me full again and not just with cock, but with pleasure as my orifices pulsed as they widened once again. The look on his face was pure ecstasy. I knew he loved anal and now he was experiencing anal and vaginal at the same time, so it was obvious and expected to be phenomenal.

"Good for you?" I asked, as he was deep once again.

"Fucking unbelievably good," he said. "I'm not going to last."

"I don't expect you to," I said as he was pulling out for the second time.

I could feel his cocks throbbing with blood and excitement, I knew they were on the verge of exploding from their sheer size and the expression on his face. He pressed in and pulled out only two more times before he lost it.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" he screamed holding himself deep inside of me.

His cocks surged forth filling my ass and pussy with his huge load. I could feel his contractions, see the pleasure on his face as he unloaded, moaning and shaking with each convulsion until he fell on top of my trembling from the massive anal and vaginal orgasm I gave him.

Of course, his cocks didn't shrink, they stayed huge and throbbing inside of me with all the cum and juices around them. I was exceptionally full now and he wasn't moving. He may have actually passed out. I had to shake him after a few minutes to get him to react. I'm sure he was totally spent but it was getting hard to breathe with his weight on my body.

"Jaden? Jaden? I need you to roll off of me," I said.

He was finally able to do so and with him rolling, out came his cocks and so much semen I thought he might have ruptured something inside me. It just kept oozing and spurting out of my holes I was actually concerned and leaned forward to see what was happening. Thankfully it was just him, a shit ton of him.

I grabbed the used towel and tried to clean up but it was pretty hopeless. Taking the clamp off his hard, double cocks, I let him rest and put the clamp back on my cock for safekeeping. As I was laying there, another text from Jana came through and I picked up my phone.

It read: Still okay, the car hasn't come back and I called my neighbors and they haven't seen it either. I shot back a simple reply and set the phone down, staring at my huge cock throbbing over my body.

I wondered if they could find a connection between her and me without her knowledge. Unfortunately, I got the answer with a knock on our front door. I looked over at Jaden and he looked at me with one tired eye. We were not expecting anyone. I got up, and walked out to the front door naked, sporting my huge cock. I looked out the peephole and saw two men standing there. They must have seen my shadow darken the peephole because they waved at me as I looked at them.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I said through the door.

They went into this fake spiel about selling solar panels and I cut them off, saying I wasn't interested. They then asked me if I had been to the carnival lately. And that's when I knew I was in trouble. I hesitated and the next thing I knew they had kicked in my door knocking me back and onto the floor.

I screamed as they rushed toward me and Jaden came bursting out of our room, as naked as I was. The two guys suddenly stopped and I knew what they were looking at. It's quite a shock to see a naked woman with a huge cock between her legs, taking them aback and stopping them in their tracks.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Jaden yelled, helping me up.

This only pulled them from their initial shock and they both rushed us. Unfortunately, Jaden was still fatigued from his orgasm and didn't amount to much resistance before they knocked him out and grabbed me. I screamed out of fear for Jaden but it did little good. One of them had me from behind, holding me roughly as the other inspected my clamp and cock.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers