Envy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lera's mind was mine, her pleasure was mine to control and as I fucked her ass and pussy, I made her cum on both my cocks shoving them deep and holding them there. Both orifices began to convulse on my shafts, milking my cocks without having to move. She screamed and shook as her body exploded with waves of anal and vaginal climaxes.

I knew she had never felt anything so wonderful in her entire life, because I was in her head. This was what Luludja had desired for the magic and the items and Lera was finally realizing the truth.

"It feels... sooo... amazing!" Lera screamed.

"Yes! You finally understand!" I screamed as well.

I increased her pleasure by exploding inside both her holes, filling them up with my cum, as jet after jet of warm jizz sprayed from my ejaculating cocks. I thought my single dick orgasms were good, but this was beyond belief. Intensity multiplied by two as I shook and spasmed, ejecting my loads deep inside of her convulsing body. We both moaned and shuddered as we came together, becoming one with the pleasure.

I pulled my cocks free, as I was still ejaculating, shooting several ropes of cum from each cock onto her body and staining the floor with cum as it bubbled and oozed out of her open holes. I watched both cocks cum at the same time, the ropes of white, spraying at the same time, as I stroked my top cock with my left hand and my bottom cock with my right. I stood back, stroking my cocks and watching the white jizz gurgle out of her body and drip to the floor as I enjoyed the power and energy pulsating through my body. I dribbled my remaining loads on her ass, shaking my cocks and shuddering as the massive orgasm came to an end.

I knew I could fuck her all day, but I realized, Jaden was probably panicking and worried about me, if he was even conscious. I knew I had to get back home, but I had to make sure Lera and her goons couldn't find me. I changed my two cocks back into my clit and went to work.

Moving around to Lera's head and using my hands again, I erased any memory of me in her mind, I left the pleasure and what she had learned about the gemstone magic but nothing about me or where to find me. Once it was done, I left her naked and still oozing on the tile floor, she had fallen unconscious. I went to the two men and did the same thing to their minds, leaving them tied up. I found Jaden's coat and the car parked outside they had kidnapped me in.

I had no idea where I was but the car had GPS so I just typed in my address after starting the car and headed home.