Envy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"It's imbedded in her flesh... I don't know how to get it off," he said as the other held me.

"Just pull it off," the second said.

I felt his fingers trying to pry off my clamp, making my cock rock back and forth as he groped around with his fat fingers. Damn it if it didn't feel good! Even under bodily danger, the clamp on my body made the pleasure first and foremost.

"It won't come off, no matter what I do," he said.

"Fine, then we'll take her with us. She'll know how to get it off," the second said.

"Like this? Naked and with a huge dick?" the first guy asked.

"Find a coat or something," the guy holding me said.

My struggles were useless, these guys were big and strong. The first guy found Jaden's large overcoat and brought it back from the closet next to our front door. They wrapped it around me as they started to carry me outside, a hand over my mouth so I couldn't make much noise. I struggled nonetheless until one of them hit me over the head and I lost consciousness.

**

My head hurt like a bitch as I regained awareness. I was sitting in a chair, naked with my hands zip-tied behind my back and my ankles tied to the chair and gagged. As I raised my head, I discovered I was in a kitchen. Like a kitchen in any house and I was tied to one of the kitchen chairs next to the kitchen table of all things. Looking around, I found the men who had kidnapped me talking to a raven-haired woman who was almost as tall as they were.

It wasn't long before they realized I was awake, my hard cock extending upwards between my legs as I sat on the hard wood chair. At least the clamp was safe.

"She's awake," the woman said with an accent that sounded European, maybe Russian or similar.

They all came toward me, soon standing around my naked body.

"I apologize for my associates, but under the circumstances they didn't know what else to do," she said.

I yelled nonsense at her with the gag in my mouth and fought against my restraints, making my cock waggle back and forth.

"Leave us," she said.

The men reluctantly left, disappearing into the rest of the house.

This woman, this really tall woman had a strictly gorgeous face, dressed in a white blouse with several buttons undone to show cleavage and black slacks. Her pants were tight, hugging her impossibly long legs and shapely buttocks. She reached forward and pulled the gag loose as I stared at her defiantly.

"What is your name," she asked.

"Jessica!" I spat.

"Hello, Jessica, my name is Lera and you have something very special," she said, looking down at my cock.

"Are you referring to my cock or the clamp?" I asked.

She grinned, "Such attitude, such spunk... I can see why Luludja chose you," she said, which made me snap to her face.

"Yes, I know who's magic this is," she said reaching down and grabbing a hold of my shaft.

"Only one gypsy was this strong in gem magic. To give the gift of phallus, is indeed powerful if not a bit odd," she said, stroking hard with a downward thrust that made me moan with pleasure.

"But equally peculiar is your mastery of it," she said, stroking upward just as hard.

"You are the one that controls the magic, correct?" she asked, stroking faster now with hard long strokes.

Fuck! It felt good and there was no way to slow her down and I knew if she continued at the same rate I would unavoidably cum.

"Yes... I do... only I can control... the... clamp," I struggled to say amid the pleasure.

"You think you do, but don't yet understand. So, this is what's going to happen. After you enjoy your last male orgasm, you're going to give me the item," she said.

"Oh... shit! Ohhh, fuck!" I screamed as my cock exploded high into the air, splashing down on my body and her moving hand.

She pushed my cock against my stomach as it continued to ejaculate jet after jet of hot cum all over my breasts, tummy, and legs, dripping down my body to the chair. After the pleasure stopped and she let go, the fatigue set in but still my hardon raged on.

"And... if I... don't," I asked, breathing between words.

She immediately grabbed my cock again and started stroking it, "Then we continue until you do or you die."

I had never stroked my cock again so soon after cumming, usually it takes so much out of me, I remove the clamp and try to recover. I had no choice in the matter this time as this Lera was stroking my cock hard and fast again. The pleasure gripped me, taking over and my body flushed with new arousal even as I was covered in my massive load. I knew it would kill me if I came too much and she did too.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was going to be forced to give up my greatest gift by succumbing to my greatest gift. Pleasure surged through me as if I hadn't just cum; she stroked my shaft using the cum as lubricant this time. She slid her hands up and down the slippery shaft, from the head to the base, bringing my arousal to a quick finale.

I started to ejaculate again, sending more cum into the air and down onto me as my body jerked and convulsed under the contractions and pleasure. It felt incredible but there was the deep sense of pain and fatigue that settled in as the contractions faltered. I lost consciousness again, this time from cumming too much.

I don't know how long I was out, not very long I guessed, because when I came to, she was still there and the cum was still fresh. Seeing that I was awake, she grabbed my cock again and started stroking anew.

"Okay! Okay, just stop!" I screamed.

She removed her hand, leaving my cock throbbing and wet. I had never felt worse in my life. Never been that thirsty or hungry ever and yet the arousal remained and my cock throbbed.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, starting to sob.

"I want it," she simply said.

"But why? It won't work for you," I said.

"Oh, dear... I don't want to use it... I just want the magic," she said.

"But how?" I struggled to say, getting weaker.

She turned away from me and disappeared, leaving me half dead, naked, tied to a chair and covered in semen from my cock that was still throbbing and hard. She returned about a minute later with a large collection of gold chains, a necklace of gold.

I instantly recognized it. It was the same necklace of gold chains that Luludja was wearing when I first met her, the collection of chains she had removed the clamp from and handed it to me. I could see each chain had a different object hanging from it, each one had a different gem embedded with it.

"Luludja's collection of trinkets you see. Yours there, around your cock is the final piece to the puzzle," Lera said.

I was starting to see why she wanted it. She had been collecting them for who knew how long.

"Once I have them all, her power will be mine," she said. "Now give me the final piece!" she screamed, shaking the gold in front of my face.

What she didn't see was the gems started to glow as she held them close to my body, all of them, including the one around my cock. I suddenly understood what each item did and where it was supposed to be used. I understood how foolish and idiotic Lera actually was by bringing them all together and bringing them to me. The one I did have, was the key to all the others.

"You'll have to untie my hands for me to give you the clamp," I said.

She looked around, before going to her kitchen knives and returning with one to cut the zip-tie around my wrists. Once it was cut, I brought my hands around my body as she came around to stand in front of me again, still holding the necklaces of gold.

I just needed one, the right one... the chain holding two. I had to time it just right or she might be able to stop me. I searched with my eyes until I found the chain I needed. She was getting impatient, and still had the knife.

"Give it to me now!" she screamed. "No more stalling!"

Just as her voice faded in the room, I acted like I was moving my hands toward my cock and the clamp, drawing her in closer to see how I removed it. At the last second, I lunged for the chain containing two nipple rings and headbutted her at the same time.

With the chain in my hand and Lera knocked back, I separated the nipple rings along the chain and raised them to my breasts. The emeralds flashed bright green before piercing my nipples horizontally with the chain stretched between them. They instantly linked with my clit ring and the pain was replaced by a rush of energy and power I had never felt before.

My fatigue was replaced by strength and energy surging through my body from my pierced nipples. Lera was stunned for only a few seconds, but it was enough time. When she looked up her nose was bleeding and she had the look of anger and hate on her face. As soon as she saw the nipple rings on my breasts her expression changed to fear and wonder.

"What have you done?! How?" she screamed, launching herself at me with the knife.

I stood from the chair just as the knife struck my stomach and broke in half, clattering to the floor, not leaving a scratch on my body. With my right hand, I backhanded her across the face so hard she flew several feet away, hit a wall and fell unconscious on the floor. I snapped the zip-ties around my ankles just as the two men who kidnapped me burst into the kitchen. What they didn't know was that my new accessories on my nipples not only gave me increased strength but invulnerability as well. As they tried to grab me, I kicked and punched them both until they too were unconscious.

I picked up the gold chains, the gems glowing from yellow, red, green, blue and white as I looked and touched each of Luludja's magical items. I began to take each one off and fasten it onto my body. Ears, nose, two bracelets for my wrists, rings for fingers and toes until each piece was where it belonged and doing what it was meant for. The power, knowledge, strength, speed, agility, invulnerability, wisdom, and heightened senses surged through my enhanced body as each item was placed. It was indescribable. All the items linked to the foundation, the clamp on my cock... the one Luludja had given me.

I hung the empty chains around my neck and began tying up the two men before dragging Lera back over to the kitchen table. She was still alive. I sat her in the chair, restraining her just like I had been.

Luludja's knowledge was passed from the gems into me. I knew her life, I knew her magic, I knew what the items did and how she made them. Looking down at my huge cock, it disappeared, leaving just the clamp on my clit. It wasn't just for having a cock. It did what the bearer wanted it to do and because I have always wanted a penis, that's what it did before I had the rest. It gave Jaden two cocks because that's what was in my mind when I placed it on his cock. It gave Jana and Amanda a cock because that's what I thought it should do.

Concentrating, I turned my clit into a smaller cock with balls, and then two cocks without balls and back to just my clit. I could make it arouse me, vibrate, go cold, or hot, even turn into something so long and flexible, I could fuck myself with it. It was whatever I wanted it to be. Luludja's power was centered around lust, passion, arousal, ecstasy. She had crafted the clitoris clamp first to harness the power from her sexual core. The others followed later.

I went to the kitchen sink and got a cup of water. I drank two glassfuls before returning to Lera with a full glass that I threw in her face to wake her up. It worked. She shot awake, looking around and then struggling against her bonds. When she saw me, wearing everything, fear and horror spread over her face.

"You, my stupid friend, are a fool," I said.

She just scowled at me, looking at all the magical items arrayed on my body. Each one slightly glowing and enhancing my entire form. I'm sure I was a sight for sure, because I felt amazing.

"I guess I should thank you. I had no idea any of these existed until you brought them all together and basically gave them to me," I said, displaying my body for her, even spinning around.

She noticed my cock was gone, with just the clamp around my clit. I made it reappear before her eyes, hard, throbbing and huge. "You like that better?" I asked. "You really had no idea what you were doing, did you?" I asked her.

"You, fucking bitch... you have her power... you have everything!" she screamed, the envy was huge on her face.

"Thanks to you. I have it all and you have nothing. I understand more than you ever thought of knowing. Let me give you a little taste of what you were trying to achieve," I said.

I reached forward, grabbing her blouse and tearing it off of her body. I did the same to her black slacks, panties and bra until she was naked on the chair. She fought against the zip-ties, anger and hate on her face. Reaching down, I pushed the ruby on the clamp around my clitoris, taking it off and showing it to her.

"The final piece... all you needed, though even with it, I doubt you would have been successful. Luludja gave it to me and me alone," I said.

I reached down, spread her legs and lips, before clamping the clip to her exposed clit. The spikes bit into her nub and she called out slightly as she looked down at the glowing ruby on her clit.

"See, no cock, unless I want it to be there," I said. "But I have a better idea."

Suddenly she started to wiggle on the chair as the clit ring began vibrating and growing warm and then hot. I cause it to arouse her and I saw the effects immediately. Her nipples hardened, her face flushed as she fidgeted around on the chair.

"Like that... feels good doesn't it? Makes you so horny, you'll do anything," I said.

"Ohhh, mmmm, you... little... bitch," she said moaning from the pleasure.

She started shaking and I knew she was climaxing, making a puddle on the wood chair as her pussy began to contract and flood with a release, making her moan and scream with desire. Her clit became a cock; a nice, healthy, long cock between her legs as she was still cumming. Her eyes widened as the new sensation took hold.

"That's new... that feeling... the desire... the draw to fuck something with your new cock... Yes, I know exactly what it feels like," I said, dropping to my knees and reaching forward and grabbing her new appendage.

"Intense, isn't it... something you've never felt before... just wait!" I said, giving her the first stroke.

She moaned. Her wide eyes grew even wider as I started stroking her cock like she had mine. I knew she wouldn't be able to take much, but I still lowered my head and sucked her in between my lips. Ten seconds later she exploded in my mouth, forcing me to lift my head and stroke her cock through to the end, covering her legs and my chest with fresh hot semen. She jerked and moaned, as her body convulsed with each blast of new cum.

"Starting to understand now, aren't you," I said, turning her dick back into her clit with my mind. "The last item you needed was the only one you needed and the key to everything."

I removed it from her and placed it back onto me, bringing forth my large cock, just like the one I'd always had with the clamp. I moved forward, straddling her legs and pressed my cock between her large breasts, dripping with her semen. I pressed them together around my cock and began tit-fucking her breasts as she tried to recover and breathe from the intense orgasm.

"Mmmm, yes! That feels good. I like fucking your tits," I said, making my cock hit her in the chin as I thrust upward.

I knew she was weak from the ejaculation, her head kept rolling around on her neck as I thrust up through her cleavage, loving the sensation of my cock sliding in the cum between her large breasts I was smashing together. My arousal grew with each passing minute as I fucked her tits, basking in the pleasure of the clamp around the base of my cock and the rest of the enhancements on my body. Thoughts and memories flooded my mind. Things I could do, things Luludja had done, power I now possessed.

I placed my hands on Lera's head, the gems on the rings on my fingers glowing a soft white. I got into her mind with my hands, making her do what I wanted. She lowered her head and opened her mouth as I raised up on my toes to let her suck me in. She obeyed my commands, sucking and licking my cock as I stood over her legs enjoying the sensations. It was perfect, because I was telling her what to do and how I liked it. The pleasure she was producing surged through my cock, until I unleashed my load in her mouth and all over her chest, face and legs.

With the other items on my body, I didn't get weak or tired after the climax. I could continue and fuck her anyway I wanted for as long as I wanted. After I finished cumming all over her, I broke the ties on her wrists and ankles, using my hands on her head to keep her compliant. She did as she was told and got down on her hands and knees on the tile floor of the kitchen.

Her pussy was sopping wet from her orgasm, staring right at me, hanging open and ready. Standing behind her, I pressed my large cock downward, only having to squat just a bit because her legs were so long, easing my cock into her hot, wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I filled her up with long, stiff cock until my body hit her ass.

It felt amazing, hot and wet encapsulating my throbbing cock. I gave her no respite and began slamming my cock in and out of her body as hard and fast as I could. She moaned, screamed and begged for me to fuck her, all because of what I put into her mind before untying her. She was mine to control, to fuck, to show what it means to have Luludja's power.

I pounded her pussy for a good long while before deciding I wanted to know what Jaden had felt when he doubled me up. Pulling my cock out to the head, I had the clamp grow an additional cock above my original. They were stacked vertically unlike Jaden's which were horizontal. It made fucking both her holes easier. I first had to get used to having two for a second. It did multiply the lust and arousal but I adapted quickly.

Bending my new cock down, I placed it at the entrance to her puckered rosebud and her mind reacted as expected. She opened up to me, letting my large second cock head into her body. It took me aback! The heat, the tightness, was like nothing I had experienced. I instantly knew why Jaden liked anal so much. My first cock eased into her pussy as my second eased into her ass until I had both large members inside Lera's body.

I had to pause. The sensations and excitement were mind-blowing, putting me on the verge of climax with the first penetration and plunge into her. I could feel her body pulsing around both shafts, adapting to my cocks. I didn't move for a minute or two, basking in the thrills of her body encapsulating both dicks. Jaden had done well not to blow for as long as he had with me, it felt that good.

I gathered myself and started pulling out, making her pant and moan from pleasure and me as well. It was so fucking intense to feel both cocks being stimulated by her body at the same time, especially the one in her ass. No wonder Jaden climaxes so fast and gets so excited when I let him do anal. Watching both my cocks leave her body was a sight as well, stretching her holes to the max, making the skin around her asshole white as my wide cock forced the skin taut. I eased out to my heads, before sliding back into her and shaking from the ecstasy.

Juices were running down my legs from my pussy, my body fully aroused and literally radiating heat and power from the gems and the erotic pleasure. The more pleasure I felt, the more powerful the magic became. I felt invincible, surging with sexual energy I could scarcely contain. I began fucking her good, somehow controlling my pleasure, letting it build and build as I pumped my cocks inside this bitch's body over and over. The pleasure was pure rapture and ecstasy I had yet to experience.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers