Eorin Pt. 01: The Bathhouse

Story Info
An elven princess disobeys her court tutor.
1.3k words
3.45
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Princess smiled wryly, kicking her feet as she sat on the stone wall which overlooked her gardens. She was watching her manservant, L'ewas, labour in the hot sun, admiring his impressive physique as she had done many times before. He was tall, even for an elf, and his muscles seemed to ripple as he raked the fallen leaves of the freshly trimmed hedge.

He looked up, catching her gaze before quickly averting his eyes. Attempting to concentrate on the task at hand, he was now acutely aware of the princess' gaze.

The Princess had made up her mind. Her court tutor had warned her about her lusftul behaviour, having caught her between two soldiers two weeks earlier, but today she needed another liaison. Nimbly descending from her perch, she made her way across the grass towards the sweating labourer.

"Princess Eorin!" He gasped, surprised at her sudden closeness. Her blonde hair was gathered in a loose bun, exposing her high cheekbones and accentuating her full lips. Her piercing blue eyes bored into him. He couldn't help but let his gaze make it's way down her lithe body. She was petite, and L'ewas could just see her nipples through her thin linen dress. He was of course aware of the rumours surrounding Princess Eorin's scandalous behaviour with her guards, who wasn't? But he scarcely believed them. He began to hope they were true.

"Shush. Gather some more of your peers, and meet me at the bathhouse. Tell only those who you trust. Word must not reach my father."

He stood still, dumbfounded.

"Go! Do you not wish to explore me?"

Eorin watched the man turn and walk briskly away, trying to cover the bulge that was forming in his threadbare trousers. She slowly made her way to the baths, hoping her servant arrived before her with more muscled garden hands in tow.

********

When she arrived, the bath-servants had left their posts as she had asked. She found herself completely alone, surrounded in the dark room by nothing but steam. Suddenly, a hand brushed against her ass. She giggled and turned to face the man, who was unfamiliar to her but was handsome and every bit as well built as L'ewas. He pulled her close and a delighted squeal escaped her lips, which were now trembling with anticipation. His hand slid down her back and pulled loose the fastenings of her short dress.

It dropped to the floor. Her bare ample breasts were now pressed against his chest, and she felt a throbbing hardness against her stomach. A familiar wetness grew between her legs and slipped her hand down to toy with her clit. Two hands clasped her shoulders from behind, forcing her to her knees. She reached forward blindly in the steam, finding the top of her lovers waistband. Pulling it down, she felt his large, hard dick spring forward and his hand clasp the bun tied at the back of her haid.

She allowed the thick, veiny cock to part her lips. Placing her hands on his hips, she tasted the servants precum. She slowly sucked the tip of the huge member which was now trying to push its way deeper. She allowed her hands to fall to her side. She was going to be his plaything.

As she felt his dick being pushed deep into her throat, another two were suddenly in each of her hands. She couldnt see who they belonged to, but they were also impossibly large and she stroked them sensuously as the first man took her head in both hands and started fucking her mouth with more urgency. Suddenly, hands grasped her hips and hoisted her into the air. Her now wet pussy didn't offer any resistance as yet another thick, long cock slowly penetrated her. She was now face down, taking the first man deep in her throat while another fucked her slowly from behind. The two in her hands were almost too thick to close her fingers around and she could feel them becoming harder and larger.

The elf at her front withdrew from her mouth, and gruffly told his companions to flip her over. They obliged, and she soon felt herself being lowered down onto the torso of the first man. He was lying on the floor and grabbed her ass cheeks with both of his hands,spreading them. A tongue was pushed between them, sliding into her asshole which involuntarily resisted, before relaxing to allow its entry. She pushed her hips back to take it deeper, but it retreated. A cock was pushed into her pussy again; this new intrusion took her by surprise and she trembled with pleasure. Her ass was still being held open - it made her feel vulnerable and even more excited.

She felt the hard cock of the first elf press against her tight asshole. She groaned and eagerly pushed back; she'd never been double penetrated before and the throbbing penis in her vagina was now being thrust deep inside her with increasing speed and force. Eorin could feel every rock solid inch of the cock being slowly worked into her ass. She felt herself relax and allow the full length of the cock that was previously in her throat inside her asshole. He paused and seemed to savour the feeling of being so deep inside her, while the other servant fucked her hard.

He didnt wait for long before slowly fucking her eager ass, pulling her hips down onto him hard with each thrust. She felt her orgasm building, and it crashed over her like a dam breaking. Waves of pleasure washed over her, and her body jerked in extasy. She fell limp, but was pleased that the servants didn't stop their use of her.

She lay face up on the sculpted body of the first elf, while he and another servant filled both of her holes. She had a throbbing cock in each hand, which she'd almost forgotten about until she felt one of them tense and shoot its heavy load over her bouncing tits and face. It was immediately replaced by another. Yet another servant took his place at her head, positioning the warm tip of his already dripping penis on her lips. She opened her mouth and threw her head back, letting this newservant use her mouth however he wanted. The hands on her hips pulled her suddenly faster and harder, and she knew that the dick that had used her ass was about to fill her with cum. She groaned loudly as she felt the hot rush of his orgasm.

Suddenly, the other cock that penetrated her was pushed deep and hard as yet another load was pumped into her. One of the men she was pleasuring with her hand roughly flipped her over and told her to get on all fours. He pushed his way into her anus, while the other man in her hand took the opportunity to fill the space left by the lover who had just cum inside her. The cock in her mouth returned when she was in position, and she felt hands pushing her head until it was deep in her throat and she could feel his torso against her face. He moaned and she felt his seed filling her mouth, dripping from her lips as he pulled his dick away. No sooner had he done so, he was replaced by another servant.

She lost track of time as what she learned to be 5 muscular labourers repeatedly filled her with their hot, hard meat. She guessed the smallest of them was at least half as long as her forearm. Orgasms shot through her like electricity one after the other. She almost didn't hear the wisened voice of her mentor shouting at the entrance to the bathhouse. Her lovers did though; she was quickly discarded on the floor. Cum covered her breasts, glazed her face and dripped out of her mouth, pussy asshole. She could do nothing but lie crumpled on the tiles, catching her breath and swallowing the cum that dripped from her lips into her mouth.