The Burning Flame Pt. 01

Story Info
Two dragons, apart in age, meet for the first time...
1.3k words
1.1k
4
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sasha wasn't looking for anything special. Not at all, not that day. Not as she headed out to the Autumn fair, a little event that her daughter, Fyr or Fyrdrgon, had told her about. Fyr tended to like outdoor pursuits and, living on a ranch, Fyr had surrounded herself with everything she loved, everything she had worked for, even in her young life.

Sasha could not be prouder of her, though Fyr doing a fling with cider tasting and activities and dancing... Hm, it wasn't really her thing. Still, she went to support her daughter as music filled the air and all kinds of anthros took to the makeshift dancing for, spinning and twirling and, in most cases, dancing rather terribly. She couldn't blame them for having fun.

She, on the other hand, wouldn't be heading out there with the younger ones just yet. Best to get another drink down her first, some kind of apple and toffee cocktail in her hand that the horse trailer bar had served her. Fyr had done all the arrangements so, frankly, the dragoness didn't know whether it was any good or not. Sitting on a barrel that had been repurposed into a moderately comfortable seat was not how she would usually have chosen to spend her Saturday night but, well, it was good enough. And it was nice to have a lively atmosphere around her.

"Hm..."

Sasha extended first one wing and then the other to work out the kinks in them, her blue scales moving smoothly over her body as she stretched. Yet, as she was doing so, the dragoness caught the eye of another dragon, across the way. He looked like he'd just picked up a bite to eat at one of the food stalls, but Sasha could not see what he had in his paws.

He was tall though and rather handsome too with bronze scales that caught the evening sunshine in a rather fetching way. Of course, he was much younger than her, though Sasha seemed to be one of the older attendees there, even if that could have just been the kind of crowd that attended that kind of event. She wasn't sure.

The dragon smiled, meeting her eyes, and, to her surprise, walked over. It was deliberate too, not as if he was trying to find someone else and had merely crossed paths with her.

Sasha raised an eyebrow, the ridge above her eye, for dragons did not usually have facial hair like some anthros, as he approached.

"Hey," he said, a warm smile spreading across his muzzle. "Are you on your own here?"

Sasha couldn't help but smile in return. His warmth was infectious, a sense of the easy-going around him. Well, a chat couldn't hurt, surely?

"Kind of," she said, nodding in the direction of the staging area. "My daughter organised this, along with her husband. Though I don't know how much Ropes actually did to help."

Privately, Sasha knew Ropes had been rather preoccupied while Fyr had been organising the entire thing but that suited her daughter just fine too; she needed space to work. Ropes could be helpful but, more often than not, the cougar got in the way of her frenzied focus when she had something to do.

"Ah, that's great, but you shouldn't be left out here on your own," he said, taking a perch opposite her, though not seating himself fully on another repurposed barrel. "I'm Carenath. You don't mind me sitting and chatting for a while, do you? The view is lovely."

It took the dragoness a moment to work out what he had said, her mind seeming ever so slightly slow on catching up with him. She scoffed softly, though her tail twitched back and forth, betraying her amusement and enjoyment to herself.

"Carenath," she said, testing out the sound of his name and the syllables in her mouth. "I'm afraid, as flattered as I am, I'm not the dragon you're looking for tonight. I'm sure a young drake like you can find someone more your own age."

Carenath blinked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"What do you mean?"

Sasha chuckled.

"Dear... How old do you think I am?"

The drake blinked, pulling back a little.

"I mean...thirty at a push? You look more like twenty-five though, if that."

Sasha blushed minutely. Well, that was very flattering, at least. If she hadn't already had her pick of partners in bed, Carenath may well have had a shot with her.

"Fifty-two, hon," she said more gently. "Though I like you thinking like that, you've got plenty of points with me there."

"Oh!" Carenath chuckled. "I would never have thought that, no!"

Car was actually more the age of Fyr, though the dragoness wouldn't have been interested in Car either. Even though there was a special agreement in Fyr's relationship, the dragoness really only had eyes for Ropes in the end.

But Carenath was still there, leaning on the high, round table between them, his long tail curling back and forth softly as he met her eyes. Sasha paused. There was something smouldering in those eyes, hot and enticing. It made her want to know more, to be closer to him... But she had no need of him. There might have been a lot she could give him and teach him, but, well, was she even interested in that with him?

Probably not.

She had her pick of guys to be with and all her needs met, so the dragoness just wasn't interested in adding an unknown drake to that equation at that time. That was okay too.

Yet...something felt different.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to go get a coffee or something, maybe in a couple of days?" Carenath suggested, leaning in closer, a soft blush on his cheeks. "I don't know... I'd just like to get to know you better, would that be okay?"

Sasha chuckled and took a sip of her cocktail.

"Car... May I call you Car too?"

Carenath smiled.

"All my friends do. And I'd like to see you, very much, as more than a friend."

The dragoness startled slightly, her wings flaring out -- yet it was only a twitch, only brief.

"Oh! Oh, you are forward."

She knew she could only really say no to him, that there was nothing that could grow between them. Yet...it was like all those years ago, way back when she had first met Orrix.

She'd adored him. Things hadn't fared well for them, in the end, there...but she had her family. That was enough.

She had love at home, a family that adored her. She had all the sex she could ever have wanted too, from those partners who had already been with her for so long. And Sasha, at that time, wasn't in the mood for a quick fling. She didn't want to simply have a fuck and leave again, maybe even seeing Carenath around the same events.

But maybe...

Oh... Why not?

"Sure then," she said, surprising both herself and the drake. "But let's make it dinner then. If you get me another drink here, perhaps we can chat first."

Car smiled, his wings lifting a little.

"No pressure."

Sasha shared his smile.

"No pressure."

Continued in part two of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
Phoenix's Lust A phoenix loses her virginity to a dragon...in NonHuman
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
Here be Dragons... Bronwen meets a Dragon that needs a mate to carry his eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories