Ep. 02: A Proper Date Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack and Laurel finally get their proper first date.
2.2k words
4.66
4.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 2 - A Real Date - Episode 1

My frantic work week came to its conclusion on Friday and I was free to focus on my date with Laurel. We were finally getting our long-awaited real date. I selected a restaurant near Laurel's place that she'd been to before and said was good. Throughout the afternoon, we sent flirty texts back and forth. I drove home to get ready and headed to the restaurant. I arrived first, a few minutes before our 7:00 pm meeting time. As I waited to be seated, I noticed that most of the tables were crowded together and would make first date conversation more difficult. The perimeter of the room was lined with large booths.

The hostess came to the front to greet me. "Hi, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, Jack party of two," I continued to look around. "Hey, is it possible to get a booth?"

"We're fully booked tonight," she said. "Is it a special occasion?"

I thought quickly, "yes it's our anniversary." Why did I say that?

"Oh that's so nice. Thanks for celebrating with us tonight. Is it a big one?"

"Just our fourth," I casually replied.

"Wait here. Let me see what I can do." She disappeared into the back only to return shortly thereafter with a big smile and showed me to an open booth.

"She should be here any minute," I said after thanking her for hooking me up with the booth. What if they said something to Laurel when she came in? I'd better give her a heads up. I pulled out my phone. Laurel should be here any minute. I texted her, "If anyone says something when you walk in the restaurant, it's our fourth anniversary. I'll explain when I see you." I waited as seven o-clock approached. I ordered a bourbon on the rocks while I was waiting.

*Ding* "Okay" Laurel replied with a wink emoji.

I had a perfect view of the setting sun as it came streaming in the front door as she walked in. Laurel's copper red hair blazed with the fire of sunset and outlined her substantial curves. I saw her have a brief word with the hostess before she looked my way. She came over to join me and I could see that she was in an emerald green cocktail dress with black shiny stockings and matching patent pumps. My heart beat faster and I felt myself swallow. Though the dress was cut modestly, it was clear that Laurel had really big boobs. The dress flowed out as it passed her waist. She slid into the booth and sat next to me.

"Happy anniversary?" she said.

"Happy anniversary," I laughed. "When I walked in, I asked if I could get a booth, since I thought that we would want to have some private conversation. They said only if it was a special occasion and that's the first thing that popped into my head."

"Aww, well I'm glad you did it. This is much more... intimate," Laurel said with a smile.

The waiter came over to take Laurel's drink order; she ordered an old fashioned. He told us he'd bring out some waters as well, while we looked over the menu. He stepped away leaving us with a moment of awkward silence. As our waiter came out of the back with two glasses of water and Laurel's old fashioned, I saw that he had a set of balloons in tow. He set down the drinks and tied the balloon bouquet to the post of the booth with a large shiny mylar balloon proclaiming "Happy Anniversary!" as the centerpiece. "Congratulations you two," he said.

Laurel and I made small talk after ordering dinner and we each got another cocktail.

"Your stockings look very shiny," I observed. "I'm hoping the tops are lacy." My confidence grew as I sipped my drink.

She took the hem of her dress in her hand and pulled it back to reveal an ornate lace pattern. I moved my hand to her thigh and then ran my fingertips over the lace band. It felt so soft and wonderful under my fingertips. I gave her thigh a squeeze.

"You like them?" she asked with a knowing grin.

"You know I do," I replied with excitement. I slid my hand up her thigh.

She playfully stopped my hand. "Careful, you're going to get yourself too excited," she joked.

"I'm already pretty excited," I laughed.

Dinner came out quickly, followed by a lot of great conversation and tons of flirting. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own and kept finding their way to Laurel's thigh. If it was turning her on as much as it was turning me on, she showed no sign, just a soft, sultry smile. Meanwhile my cock was sensitive and kind of hard in my pants as she let my hand go further up her dress. I picked up the check and we walked out to the parking lot. Laurel carried the balloons in tow.

She stopped in front of a silver sedan. "This is me," for the first time in front of me, Laurel got shy. She looked down at my feet. "Um, thanks for dinner."

I stood in front of her. "Thank you for going out with me." I placed my right index finger under her chin and lifted her lips to mine. I leaned in and kissed her, our bodies pressed together. Her tongue met mine and the passion in that kiss set my desire for Laurel on fire. As we continued to explore each other's mouths, I firmly grabbed Laurel's soft ass. I thought I could feel her heart pounding as our lips suddenly parted.

"Wow!" she stared right into my eyes. Her five inch heels put her nearly even with me at six feet tall.

My confidence was high and I gave her another quick kiss. "What do you think about cocktails at your place?"

"Are you inviting yourself over?" her tone was sassy.

"I suppose I am," I grinned. It was one of those grins that I caught myself making when Laurel would text me something flirty during the day.

"I'll text you my address and you can follow me there," she took her phone from her purse and sent me a message.

Laurel's place turned out to be an apartment just minutes away from the restaurant and right in the heart of a very desirable neighborhood. Parking on the street turned out to be challenging but I finally found a spot a couple of blocks down the street. I briskly walked back to her place and knocked on the door. She opened the door and I followed her inside. She showed me around her place and we ended up in the kitchen as she poured us each a glass of Bulleit bourbon with a large ice cube.

I took the glass from her and we clinked glasses and each took a sip. She led me to the couch where we sat down, alone for the first time. The sexual tension in the air was electric. I took another sip and set down my glass. She did the same, mirroring my actions. As she leaned to set her glass on the coffee table, I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips locked with our hands around each other's heads. She leaned back and rotated towards me as I shifted to be leaning over her. We kissed more and my hand again moved to her thigh highs. I worked my fingers deliberately from her knee to her thigh. I spend time delicately tracing the lace of the stay-up tops with my fingertips. I pressed her back, my tongue in her mouth, my hand sliding up to her hip. I gave it a squeeze and she gave a quick gasp before moaning, "Mmm."

Laurel took a deep breath, looked me in the eye, and pushed me back so I was seated leaning back on the grey sofa. She reached for my pants, undid my belt, and unzipped my pants. She knew what she wanted. Her hand rubbed my already firm cock through my boxers. I felt a drop of pre-cum leak out. I kicked off my shoes and she pulled off my pants. My cock stood erect in my underwear as we kissed again. She pulled back my boxers and my hard cock was exposed. She moved the coffee table aside and positioned herself between my legs, kneeling on the floor. She gripped my cock with her soft hands, her jewel-toned nail polish looked exquisite in contrast to her pale, freckled skin. She looked up at me, making eye-contact before delicately kissing the head of my throbbing penis.

The look in her eyes was pure lust and desire. She took her tongue to the base of my shaft and slowly licked up to the head. Then, deliberately, repeatedly, she licked me from base to tip in measured sensual stokes of her tongue. I let out a small moan which intensified her lust. She took a little more than the head into her warm mouth and swirled her tongue around. My hips bucked involuntarily forward with the urge to go deeper. Laurel knew what she was doing and used her firm grip on the base of my cock to maintain the shallow thrusts into her mouth. I put my hands on the sides of her head, guiding her, feeling her as she worked me in deeper with each bob of her red head. She was more than halfway down my veiny dick and I was already getting dangerously close to cumming. She pushed her mouth down on my cock making it all the way in and on the upstroke I pulled her head up off my dripping cock.

I looked her in the eyes with a big smile and pulled her up for a kiss. She lingered, leaving the taste of my pre-cum on my tongue before going back down on me. Up and down she worked my cock and she stopped about three quarters of the way down my cock and began licking the base with her skillful tongue even occasionally licking my balls. I could feel it swelling and throbbing as I got close. Laurel could sense it too and switched up her technique, sucking faster on the head and stroking the slippery shaft with her hands. The first wave of ecstasy hit me and I grunted and I began to cum in her mouth. She was greedy for it and swallowed it with pleasure. I was panting and repeating myself, "oh fuck, oh fuck yes, fuck that's good, oh fuck..."

Laurel got up from her knees with a look of both satisfaction and hunger. She'd had a taste, and now she wanted more. She was fully dressed and I was naked from the waist down. I'd already pulled off my tie so I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside.

"Please take me to bed." Laurel outstretched her arm and led me to her bedroom.

I turned her around and unzipped her dress, lowering it to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned to me in her bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. I lowered her onto the bed positioning myself above her. I kissed her, noting my flavor on her tongue. My hands caressed her body, feeling her soft, smooth skin. I squeezed her big boobs in her bra and knew that I couldn't wait to get them in my mouth. I unhooked her bra and her tits spilled out before me, more spectacular than I had remembered. Her areolas were deep pink and relatively small compared to how big her boobs were. Her nipples were perky and I popped the left one into my mouth, sucking, and licking it. It was very sensitive and grew in my mouth. I moved to her other nipple and sucked it while carefully rolling her wet left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I varied the pressure to see what she liked and what was too much. I could have spent an hour worshiping these massive mammaries but I had other plans. I kissed and licked my way down Laurel's body and placed my hands on her thighs. I kissed her inner thighs, teasing and getting closer to her black lace panties.

"They're crotchless," she grinned up at me.

I spread the opening of the lace panties revealing her shaved, pink pussy. It was wet with anticipation and I parted her lips and gave a lick with my tongue. She tasted really good. I had been licking her for no more than a minute when she pulled my head up from her pussy. "Please fuck me," her tone was more urgent than a request. "I need you inside me."

I climbed on top of her and kissed her. My cock already mostly hard again, pressed against her body. I grabbed the shaft and rubbed the head up and down her slippery pussy. I was fully erect as she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside her with one thrust. She was tight and welcoming inside as I slid in easily. She gave a small gasp and then a little whimper. Her stockinged legs wrapped around my body and we embraced as our bodies merged for the first time. I rhythmically moved in and out of her, noting every fold and texture inside her. She pushed her massive tits together, massaging them and showing them off for me as she moaned, "Oh fuck, Jack!"