Ep. 02: A Proper Date Ch. 03

Story Info
The Proper Date leads to more dates
2.2k words
4.67
3.5k
3

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bourbon Chronicles

Chapter 2 - A Proper Date Episode 3

Laurel and I met for lunch during the week following our "First Real Date/Four Year Anniversary." We'd been texting a lot since that wild night and it was exciting to go out and sit face to face again. I found Laurel, seated in the atrium area which was filled with natural light from the skylight above. The walls were lined with a variety of plants giving the space an outdoor feel. Laurel was in a cute floral top and dress pants. The light played off her hair and reflected in her eyes.

We talked and laughed our way through lunch. "I love your laugh," I told her.

"Thank you," she said with a laugh. She reached her hand out across the table. It felt natural to take it in mine. Electricity. That's what it was. Every time our skin met, it felt electric. I softly held her hand as we gazed into each other's eyes. We dragged lunch on as long as was reasonable, both having to get back to work. Laurel's parting kiss came with a surprise grab of my ass. My cock started to grow.

"Text you later," I said, needing to get away before my erection got out of hand.

"You better!" She'd already noticed her effect on me. She gave my cock a quick grab through my pants and it throbed to full attention.

I gave her a playful smack on the ass as she turned to walk away. What an ass.

Laurel walked to her car and got in without a look back. She was as excited as Jack, but she didn't need him to know it. She briefly rubbed her hand down her crotch as she sat in her car before starting it. I watched her drive away as I waited for my arousal to subside. I headed back to work to finish out my day.

As the days passed, the texting became more frequent with Jack and Laurel spending hours each day flirting and getting to know each other. Dinner plans for Friday were just the start of what would be a very sexy weekend together. This time a casual dinner was in order and they decided to go to a local pizza place that made the tastiest meat-lover's pizza you could imagine. A few slices, a few pints, and a lot of sexual puns later, Laurel invited Jack back to her place.

There was no pretense. I wanted to fuck Laurel immediately and she wanted me too. I kissed her as she fumbled with my belt. "I got it," I said as my hands met hers. My belt and pants were open and Laurel shoved her hand inside as we continued to make out. I grew to her touch, but she only rubbed me through my black boxer briefs. "Fuuuuck..." I let out.

"Come to bed Jack," Laurel said and her voice made the blood in my veins move faster. She flipped the back of her soft black and white dress up to give a peek at her ass cheeks as she turned towards the bedroom.

I came up behind her intentionally fast and we fell onto the bed. Laurel was face down on her bed as I lifted the back of her dress to reveal her black lace thong and curvy cheeks. "You were a bad girl grabbing my cock the other day after lunch. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" I asked.

"What happens?" Laurel was grinning as she looked over her shoulder at me.

A series of careful and quick spanks was the answer. "I suppose that bad girls sometimes need to be reminded." I followed this up by two much more firm spanks. Laurel gave a squeal.

"It won't happen again," she said with a wicked grin.

"You're supposed to say 'thank you sir' when corrected with a spanking," I said. I gave her five more deliberately timed spanks.

"Thank you sir," she said in her sultry voice.

"Arch that ass up for me," I said as the arousal spread through my body.

Laurel got on her knees, ass up, face down and flipped up the back of her dress for me. Her creamy ass cheeks were marked pink from my hand. I pulled her panties to her knees and made slow, sensual circles around her ass cheeks in a figure eight pattern with the palm of my hand. Laurel's smooth pink pussy was exposed as she knelt there in front of me. I quickly pulled off my remaining clothes and got on my knees behind Laurel. I spread her pussy lips and slid my thumb up and down her already wet slit. I pushed it half an inch inside and then back out. Laurel made a small gasp. I pushed my thumb back in deeper this time and used my fingers to cup her pussy with my fingertips on her mound. I worked her hole and her clit with my right hand as my left made more circles on her ass. Laurel began to push back on my thumb with her needy pussy.

"Someone's greedy," I laughed.

"Please fuck me, Jack," she begged. I love to hear a woman beg.

I put on a condom and pressed the tip of my cock to Laurel's needy hole. She tried to push back but I kept her where she was. "Not so fast," I told her. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down the length of her wetness, entering her with only the wide purple head a few times. "Are you going to be a good girl for me, Laurel? Only good girls get the whole thing."

"Yes sir. I am your good girl," Laurel was truly desperate to be fucked now. She reached back and spread herself open. "Now please give me your cock!"

"Now that's a good girl," I said with a huge smile as I pushed my entire cock inside of her.

"Oh shit!" she gasped.

I gave her two quick spanks. "Wrong. What do we say when we get what we've been begging for?"

"Thank you sir."

"Good girl," I said. And with that I proceeded to fuck Laurel hard. I grabbed her hips and found out just how deep I could go.

She pushed back, taking as much cock as she could. Laurel couldn't believe how perfectly this man's cock fit inside her. Any longer would just be too much. This way he could pound her really hard and she could take him balls deep.

As much as I was enjoying fucking Laurel like this, it didn't give me any view of her big boobs and they were too good to be missed. I pulled out and pulled her dress up. "Let's take this off," I said. I flipped Laurel over as she lay there with her boobs spilling out of her black lacy bra. Her tits were truly spectacular. I dove back inside and moaned. "Fuck it's so good."

"Fuck me, Jack. Take what's yours," she panted, already out of breath. I thrust in and out of the full depth of Laurel that night, not just her pussy, but her soul.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" she suddenly announced.

I looked at Laurel with her face in exquisite anguish. "Say thank you when you cum," I told her.

Her eyes squeezed shut and she threw her head back.I got my thumb full of spit and rubbed it on her clit. Laurel clenched down on my penis as her cunt began to pulse with her orgasm. It grew warm and even more slippery. Her head popped up and she looked me in the eyes as I continued to thrust in and out. She gasped for air.

"THANK YOUUUUU!" Her release was loud and beautiful. It turned me on so much. "Don't stop fucking me," she ordered.

"Of course not," I panted as I grabbed her ankles. I lifted them high in the air and spread them apart, holding them tight as I switched to very shallow fucking. I gave Laurel just the head of my cock, back and forth, never really out but never really in either. I pulled it up and rubbed it on her clit and she shrieked.

"Thank you! Please. Thank you! Please fuck me properly, Jack!" she begged with urgency.

I plunged back in, filling her with the entire length of my dick right up to my balls.

"Thank you! I can't stop cumming," Laurel cried.

It was then that I remembered her telling me that she wanted me to cum all over her then next time we had sex. "I'm close," I said. "Where do you want my cum?"

"Oh fuck. Please cum all over me Jack." Her eyes got wide with excitement.

I pulled out and slipped the condom off in one motion. "Fuck," I gasped. My cock was slippery with my precum and a few quick strokes sent me over the edge. I watched as spurts of cum shot from my cock, all over Laurel. Her belly and left boob took the first shot. The second pulse was the biggest and I over shot and got her in the chin and mouth. We both laughed a bit and I covered her in several more spurts of warm liquid. She looked so hot there with my cum all over her bra and body. That was way more cum than I expected.

"Sorry about getting your face," I apologized. "I got excited and it shot way farther than usual."

"I make you that excited," she grinned with my cum running down her chin.

"Absolutely!"

Laurel was really excited by all this as she looked up. "I came so many times," she said as she grabbed my chin and gave me a big sloppy kiss. "I'm going to clean up a little." She slid off the bed with my cum all over her bra and body, and went into the bathroom.

As I waited for her, I stared up at the ceiling, catching my breath. I thought to myself, damn she's so hot. It was my turn next as we swapped spots. I headed into the bathroom as she returned to bed. She'd left a washcloth on the sink for me which was nice. I cleaned myself up and headed back to the bedroom. I looked over at the clock and it was already 2:15 am. I started to gather my clothes to get dressed and go home.

"Going somewhere?" Laurel asked that look in her eye.

"Well, it's late and I was going to head home."

"Nothing good ever happens after 2 am," she said. "Stay the night." Laurel gestured to the bed.

I dropped my clothes and got in bed. After all, I was exhausted. We kissed a bit and found a good snuggling position and drifted off to sleep together for the first time.

I was pretty disoriented when I woke up. It had been a long time since I'd woken up anywhere but my own bed. I noticed my morning wood as I lay with my eyes still closed.

"Looks like you're ready for more," Laurel gently spoke into my ear.

I suddenly realized where I was and that I was not alone. I opened my eyes and looked over at her. Her eyes were so pretty in the morning light. Wordlessly, she reached for my hard cock and gave it a wonderful squeeze. It perked up to full attention from this and Laurel was feeling pretty proud of herself. She materialized a hair tie from somewhere and put her long, flowing copper red hair up. Everyone knows what comes next when a woman puts her hair up right after grabbing a cock. Laurel got between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She was still learning what I liked and started trying to take as much down her throat as she could.

"Just lick it. Suck the tip. Play with it," I reassured her. "I don't need your throat like that."

"Oh thank god," she said. "I just wanted to make you feel good."

"You make me feel really good," I said as she continued to lick and suck my cock.

"Mmm, mmm, mmmph," she said with my cock head in her mouth.

"Good girls don't talk with their mouths full... unless instructed to," I added.

Laurel's tits hung down as she bobbed on my dick. I reached out and gently cupped them, feeling their weight. They were so soft and impressively large. I was feeling really good after a few minutes of great head plus I had an amazing view. Without a word, Laurel took her mouth off my cock, grabbed a condom out of her nightstand, wrapped it over my cock, and positioned herself on top of me with the tip of my cock pressed against her pussy.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as she slowly slid down my cock. Her pussy had gotten very wet from sucking my cock and I slid in easily. Her tightness engulfed me as my hands again went to her bountiful bosom. She began to ride and grind and I had the best view in the world. Laurel began to bounce on my cock and the way it made her tits jiggle was so hot. She leaned forward, adjusting her base as she began to grind her pussy on me. I grabbed the nearest nipple and popped it into my mouth.

To be continued...