Ep. 01: Meet Cute Ch. 04

Story Info
The Conclusion of Meet Cute.
1.7k words
4.65
3.6k
5

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The raw sexual tension in the room seemed to be held aloft on the sunbeams streaming in my 18th floor corner office. Laurel pulled back from me and gave me a grin.

"Wow," she said. "That's a first kiss."

"You're an incredible kisser, and that was worth the wait." I was glad she decided not to wear lipstick. I looked into her eyes and kissed her again. Starting slowly our open mouths explored as our tongues probed. I felt the warmth of Laurel's hands on my back and her large boobs pressed against my chest. My hands moved to her sides just above her hips as we embraced.

When we finally pulled away, she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, Just this... here... I'm here for a 'job interview.'"

"I think you're hired," I joked. "Hey, I know it's early but can I offer you a drink?"

"What'cha got?"

I pulled out two glasses and the bottle of Maker's Mark that I keep in the desk for long nights at work. "Hope you're okay with bourbon neat."

"Perfect," she raised her glass to me in a toast. "To unconventional first dates."

"I thought this was a job interview." I clinked glasses with her. "To unconventional first dates."

As Laurel and I moved to the leather couch, I took a moment to appreciate the outfit she was wearing. Her black skirt hugged the curves of her hips and remained tight to the knees. She wore sheer black semi-opaque stockings that showed how long and shapely her legs were. The single strap on her high heels added to the look. We sipped our bourbons.

"Are those your qualifications," I asked, gesturing to her portfolio.

"Maybe I misunderstood the job," she said, reaching for the top button of her blouse.

"Maybe you're here for a different kind of job," I tried not to laugh as I adjusted my growing cock in my pants. I saw Laurel's eyes follow my hand movement.

I set down my glass and she followed suit. I moved in for another kiss. One kiss followed another as my hands began to explore. She hiked her skirt high enough to reveal the lace tops of her stay up stockings. I ran my fingertips over the lace back and forth as we made out. She let out a soft purr. I methodically unbuttoned her blouse revealing the black lace bra that matched her stocking tops.

"Do the panties match too," I asked.

"You'll have to wait to find out," she replied coyly, her massive natural tits being held in place by a very sexy bra. She leaned in this time and kissed me. My hand moved to her tits. They were so soft and wonderful. I squeezed them and worked my thumbs and fingers toward her nipples. We spend the next ten minutes kissing and slowly getting more undressed.

I was in my boxers and undershirt as Laurel stood up for me to unzip her skirt. My cock raged inside my underwear. I felt a drop leak out. Her skirt dropped to the floor revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. Just a garter belt and the stockings. She turned to face me as I sat on the edge of the couch. Her soft pale skin lit in the late morning sun. I looked at her perfectly smooth mound and spread it with my fingers. I leaned forward and began to lick Laurel's pussy. Her taste was subtle and delicious. Within a few licks her juices were flowing like mine. I ran a finger up and down her slit, getting it really wet. Her hard clit was begging for attention as I pressed the pad of my finger on it and began making circles.

"Fuck!" she let out.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry," she whispered. "I'll be good."

I went back to work on her clit with my finger as I lapped away at lips. She softly moaned as she adjusted her stance to give me better access. I slid a finger inside and then another. I slowly worked my fingers in and out of her as I started sucking on her clit. She felt tight and wet on my fingers and I began to curl them and rub inside her. I found her magic spot and felt her clamp down with her pussy.

"I'm not sure I can be quiet if you make me cum right now," she said. "But I need it so bad."

"Can't have the whole office hear you. Be a good girl and keep quiet," I instructed her as my finger went back to work inside her.

She moaned softly. "I'm so close." Laurel clenched her eyes and took in a deep breath as she neared her orgasm. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it hard into her pussy. As my mouth surrounded her mound and clit, her hips bucked and she began to cum on my fingers and mouth. I could sense the waves of intensity as her hands pushed my head into her wet pussy. When I was allowed to come up for air I looked up at her heaving chest. Gasping for air she smiled. It was one of the special smiles that not everyone gets to see.

As she caught her breath her smile turned into a wicked grin. "Stand up," she ordered.

I did as I was told. She grabbed my cock through my boxers and it throbbed. "Let's see it!" She was excited. She pulled my underwear down and my hard cock stood pointing at her. Laurel got to her knees. She gave the base a grab and looked carefully at the head. It was purple and swollen with lust. My shaft was a bit better than average sized and was just how she liked it. My body hair was trimmed neatly and the shaft of my cock and balls were completely smooth.

Laurel cupped my balls in her hand, looking up at me, as if to weigh them. As she did, her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of my cock. She held it tight as her lips met the enlarged purple head. She flicked her tongue back and forth across the slit which quickly gave her what she wanted. A glistening drop of clear liquid appeared.

I looked down at her magnificent tits as she began to suck my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long with all of the build up. I reached down to cup her tits and found they were even larger than I expected once I was holding them. Laurel was skilled with her mouth. You could tell she enjoyed what she was doing and that made it even hotter. She took me all the way in her mouth, hungry for it. She got my cock really slippery and wet and came up for air. She stroked my veiny, circumcised cock up and down in her soft hand. I looked down at her and she came up for a big wet kiss. My cock throbbed in her hand as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I grunted. She adjusted her grip on my cock, fingers and thumb tightly around the base. She gave it a squeeze and I let out a guttural moan. She rubbed her thumb in wet, slippery circles around the sensitive bottom of my cock head. My cock pulsed at the intense feeling and a large clear drop of precum appeared on the purplish head. Without hesitation, Laurel took the head of my dripping cock in her lips and softly sucked the head in and out of her mouth. I felt a change in my balls as they filled in anticipation of my release.

"Fuck, I'm so close," I moaned.

She began to pump my cock with her hand as she sucked the tip like a popsicle. I was close. I felt my heart pound, my breathing was heavy.

"Cum for me Jack. I want to taste you! Give me what I want and cum in my mouth," she pleaded between sucks and she kept her rhythm. That was enough stimulation for me. My body tensed for a moment before the huge wave of release came over me. As my cock began to pump warm cum into Laurel's mouth, she looked up into my eyes and squeezed the base of my cock. A drop of cum appeared on the corner of her mouth as she tried to take it all in. The sounds of greedy slurping and swallowing were met with the aroma of semen.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" was all I could manage to say.

As the spasms of pleasure left my cock, Laurel carefully removed my cock from her cum filled mouth and swallowed her remaining prize. She smiled at me. "Delicious," she said with a wicked grin. "But then I bet you already knew that." She straightened up and gave me a big, wet, sloppy kiss. She was right... delicious. We kissed and explored each other's bodies for a few more minutes.

Laurel threw her blouse back on over her bra and began to button it. "So, did I get the job?"

"Well," I responded smartly. "It seems like this position has been filled. We should meet again soon to discuss other openings."

She laughed. I was glad she appreciated my sense of humor. "I'm amenable to other positions," she said with a wink. She gave me one more kiss and unlocked the door. As I was about to open it to walk her out, there was a knock that startled Laurel and I. After a beat, I took a breath and opened the door to find Rebecca standing there.

"Oh. Hi Rebecca," I said.

"Hey, I just wanted you to know that I'm going out to pick up food and I wanted to see if you needed anything," Rebecca replied.

"I'm good thanks," I tried not to grin. Rebecca shifted her gaze from me to Laurel. I used the opportunity to wink at Laurel. I turned to her and said, "Well thanks for coming in. I'll be in touch."

"Thank you Sir," she said with a wry smile that only I could see as she sauntered out of my office. As I watched Laurel's curvy ass walking away, I hoped Rebecca did not smell the aroma of sex in the air. If she did, she didn't let on.