Epic Level Courtesan

Story Info
Epic level courtesan returns in time.
1.9k words
4.61
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bimo897
Bimo897
8 Followers

Kaia woke up from her slumber. It was about evening. Her body felt weird. Sluggish.

She looked around. It took her a second to come up with her bearings and remember this place. It wasn't her Empress Chambers. It was the small cheap room in the tavern that was meant for courtesans. She had come back in time, to her 19-year-old self, just like the Eldritch One has promised in their deal.

Wait a second. She was in 19-year-old body. Slow, sluggish, underdeveloped body. She appraised herself. About 1,67 centimeters of height. Long black hair. Hmm, uncomfortable in a journey. Welp, at least she had her perfect white skin back.

"Kaia! You have a client."

Kaia had remembered that voice. The voice of Tonno. He was a small but sharp man that owned the tavern. Tavern where she was currently working as a harlot. Not the most romantic profession, but at the time she needed money and this one seemed to provide most income for least effort.

She weighted her options. Last life her adventures started when the city of Anoppa that she was in right now got invaded by dark elves and she became a slave. Most of what followed in the next decade or so, including her becoming the most skilled pleasure slave, spy, diplomat and warlord in the continent was just the result of her efforts to survive. If she was correct, she had about a week to flee Anoppa this time. Trying to save the city was pointless, nobody would believe the words of a harlot initially and convincing them would take too much time and create too much risk.

Well, for now she was content just to work her shift in the tavern. She took the stairs and then saw her client.

Her client as it turns out was an orc, as she appraised two meters and two centimeters and 112 kilos worth of hungry flesh. She started to study him, an instinct she picked up in her previous life. He had a wound on his left leg. It was hidden under the leather pants, quite healed with only a scar to remind of itself but she noticed almost imperceptible imbalance in his stance. Proficient with an axe. Body language tells that he is proud and honest. Gaze says that he likes human women, quite likely a fetish of his. A simple guy, but not a stupid one. Was likely a trader in their nomadic clan. Based on the weight of his pack she figured he had about 200 gold coins to spare.

"I will take two. One human woman is usually not capable of satisfying my urges without being hurt. Especially after the long road"

She now remembered that she and Leela did indeed put quite an effort to satisfy him in their previous life and were a mess the next day. He paid handsomely though -- one gold coin, and she needed money. She was not the same Kaia though, and although her body still needed work, she had quite her fair share of mind tricks and skills. She decided to take the challenge.

"I am yet to meet a male of any kind that could match me in bed. Of any race and occupation."

He was surprised. She kept observing his body language. He liked assertive women she figured. Women that could handle him. No, that could challenge him. He liked them agile and flexible. For him sex was not only game of pleasure, but it was also game of power and skill. She accommodated his fantasies. Her pose and body language had shifted to make her look like an amazon, to accentuate flexibility. It worked.

"You seem confident."-he said- "I will give you a try. Have a good feeling about it."

Kaia took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled pink smoke giving her a taste of blood for a few seconds. This body needed some tricks to become capable of pulling off what she was about to do. Nobody noticed what she did, but she had put her body into overdrive, taking semi manual control of the hormones and strengthening specific muscles and tendons beyond their natural capabilities. This would put some damage on her organs, but she also knew how to recover from such damage in relatively short time. Right now, she needed money and to get fair money she needed her cute and generous orcling to be screaming from pleasure.

Next, she decided to live up to the mask that she donned on herself. She needed to be a predator in this relationship. She walked up to him and took him hand.

"Business later my little cutie. First allow me to welcome you."

She made an eye contact with him. Short enough to show hunger and adoration, to put his mind off balance. Long enough to show that he is in trouble, to show that for her he is just a cute little orcling. She caught the moment when his pulse started racing, and then she yanked him into her embrace and started making out with him.

Her kiss was ravenous, her grip gentle but quite unbreakable. She noted the moment when his breath had left him. She noted when his blood pressure raised too high to be healthy. She noted how his bulge stood up in his leather pants too hard to be comfortable for him. And she noted thousand little tells in his body language that told her what he enjoyed. She tailored her tongue work and how her body contact to those signs. She made him feel the steel behind her artificially strengthened muscles while also accentuating the softness of her breasts and lips. She pinned him to the counter while also caressing his bald head. She made a dozen smaller signs that told him that if he would follow her to her bed, she would gently ravish him until he can take it no more. She stopped when she felt the short ripple on her tummy that told him that he went over the edge and blown his load.

Tavern was quiet and everyone were looking at her as if she was possessed. Which she guessed she was. By spirit of herself from the future.

The orc looked drunk with tears, sweat and snot running like a shower. His next reaction was anger at hurting his ego and a notable amount of fear.

Fear was bad. He was a trader, not an orc chieftain that she was used to dealing in her time. She overdid it.

She dropped her amazon act and gently hugged him. Before he got his bearings back, she quickly guided him to the nearest room despite his protests and closed the door.

He was starting to panic when she closed the door, but Kaia gently helped him sit on the bed, sat down on the floor and put a head on his knee. Then she started to speak in Southern Orcish.

"I am truly sorry. I am a new girl here and could be overdo it sometimes. I was honestly just trying to impress you. A wealthy trader is a rare sight in this town."

His panic slowly turned into confusion and then into awkward understanding.

"The fault is mine. Guess I ordered more than I bargained for. I swear I can't imagine how I could even dream of surviving a night with two women like you."

Kaia kissed his knee and started unfastening his pants without him noticing.

"Oh, trust me you won't find a single woman as skilled and talented as me in bed, at least not in this town. But I think we should be gentler from now on. I am a harlot, not a torturer."

"I... agree"- hesitantly replied the orc.

"My name is Kaia by the way."

"I am Ugru."

"Then we should start with cleaning you, master Ugru" she playfully replied and then pulled his pants down. It exposed a lengthy 7-inch tool that had become strong again after their brief respite. He was surprised and before he could react Kaia consciously suppressed her gag, tearing and breathing reflexes with the mind trick figuring that it would take about 20 minutes before any permanent damage to her body, hugged Ugru's rear and gulped it all in one swift motion. Ugru reacted with a short yelp and tried to push her away with his hands. Kaia overpowered his hands with her hug and then met his eyes with an adoring gaze, as if this was smallest and cutest cock in the entire world. Then to Ugru's disbelief she started giving him a full blowjob. Just like during her make out she read his body language like a book and tailored her ministrations to him but this time she had a different objective. Just when Ugru was close to climax she freed his cock ripped her own clothes off and ducked into his shirt while peppering his tummy and chest with soft kisses. She basically inserted herself into his shirt until her head came out of the shirt's neck and she stood in straddling position and hugging his chest in the shared shirt. She then came close to his ear and whispered:

"I like your shirt more than mine. Because it smells like you."

And then she dropped onto his dick without missing a beat. She didn't start riding him though, she just started periodically squeezing his already thick cock in her already tight cunt with pelvis and Kegel muscles that she enhanced beforehand. Ugru didn't start a chance. He was about to come 4 times into the same gushing cunt.

~~~

Tonno was heard some screams from the orc. Wealthy orc he might add. Hoping that nothing bad has happened to either of them he took some courage to enter the room that Kaia had taken him in. He was greeted by quite a stunning view. A large pantless orc was rolling around the room while humping what he at first assumed in low light was air to later recognize that it was Kaia, clinging to him like a mite under his shirt and interrupting his moans and screams with heated kisses. At some point Ugru fell into the floor half conscious and Kaia slowly crawled from under his shirt, lifted him bride style and carried him onto the bed. She then dropped him on the bed, looked to Tonno, winked and asked:

"Wanna join?"

Tonno hastily closed the door.

Kaia changed her demeanor when the door was shut. The tumble had taken a toll on her body and she needed about an hour and a half to completely recover. She lied herself near Ugru and entered the trans state that gave increased regeneration.

~~~

Next morning Ugru woke up to careful kisses to his ear by his lover.

"If that was gentler, I am afraid to learn what the alternative is." He grumbled in Orcish.

Kaia just responded with a kiss and a wink.

Ugru took five gold coins from his pack and gave it to her. That was a yearly wage for her old self.

"Hey little frog."

"Don't call me that ever again."

"But you are cute like a little frog."

"..."

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you if I could join your caravan. I am willing to provide services to you in exchange for a spot."

"That... could be arranged. But you won't be providing me the services."

"Won't?"

"Yes. You are too beautiful. Our chieftain is young. He would proclaim you his concubine mid-journey. After that you wouldn't be able to leave the clan without hurting his ego. Also that wouldn't make orc women happy"

Kaia remembered her time as a drow slave.

"Sounds manageable."

"I feel a pity for our chieftain."

Kaia gave a long laugh.

Bimo897
Bimo897
8 Followers